All Comments on 'My Friends Fucked My Girlfriend Pt. 02'

by nadias_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you learn lesson she could of been knocked up by one of your friends i know happen to my ex girl friend got knocked up after being gangbanged bareback everyone cum inside her she end up having black kid told there you go I dumped her now she has 6 black kids and one more on the way from letting every black guy fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nadia is lucky to have a bf like that i love sex with more than one guy at the same time and havnt found a guy who likes this my first time with two guys was after a club and i was a bit drunk and as usual horny but being fucked and sucking a cock at the same time i loved this. Someday i hope i will find a guy who is happy to see me and share me with other guys as i have so many sex fantasys i want to do some of which i think would shock some guys. I think at the minute my fantasy of being tied naked to a tree with a blindfold and a spreader bar between my ankles and on my tummy writing fill me with semen is a huge want for me. Having my ass and shaved slit lubed for anyone to use while i have no idea who is fucking me is what makes me really wet wondering is it young men old men and how many see me naked just being used as a slut makes me masturbate thinking about all the cum seeping down my legs not knowing and wondering is someone else there and videoing me. I need to cum again.

PoppySinclairePoppySinclaireover 2 years ago

Even better than the first! The build up in the club is really well done - the sense of sexual tension as the bf watches Nadia grind and kiss his friend is incredible. My pesonal favourite line was "Oh baby, look what your friends are doing to me." - wow so hot. Way to go on another perfect naughty girlfriend story. Thinking of going for the hatrick?

PoppySinclairePoppySinclaireover 2 years ago

Oh I gave both parts 5 stars ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's a good girl. I shared an exgf before. Good times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous