My Friend's New Girl

Story Info
She had SAD: Seasonal Affection Disorder.
7.6k words
3.53
11.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing like a day off and an afternoon at the gym to get me all hot and bothered. The girls are asleep and you, you lucky guy are going to scratch my itch. Take my hand, you may as well come willingly.

"Now, on your back." She knelt beside him and bent towards his face. "Now give me your best kiss." They locked lips and his tongue probed her mouth with hands on either side of her head, and she probed his mouth. Then shoved her tongue way forward, open mouthed, and started moving her tongue in and out as if she were having sex with it. She groaned.

"OK. Good kiss. Proper enthusiasm and response. You passed the first test.

"Well this is going to be fun. Now let me unzip these pants and pull that little guy out of his hiding hole. We never talked about your likes and dislikes for hand jobs. Today we're going to try some things. Ready? And you say good/bad, harder/softer, faster/slower, here/there....got it?"

"Sounds like fun, Hon."

She reached in his fly and slid his cock through the opening of his underwear. "Oh, it looks like he's already glad to see me." She pulled and it popped free from the restraining fabric. Cupping it from the end with her hand she slid her fingers up and down as it stiffened further.

"He's getting big, John. Just the way I like him. I love this guy. No other one could be better."

She extracted some lubricant from the bedside and swirled it around the head and the opening. Then, with goo on the tip, she probed the meatus with her index. No luck. She tried her little finger and gently pushed. He started to soften, so she gave him a few firm strokes to resume his full erect state and once again pushed, going in small circles trying to dilate the opening and penetrate with her finger. Slowly she was able to get in to almost the first knuckle.

"So? Thoughts?"

"A little weird. Didn't really hurt or anything. We should try again."

"But not a show stopper."

"No, but I think if I were doing you or if we were kissing or something it would be better."

"Got it. Now on with the show."

She started stroking his penis. "OK. Grab it with the whole hand or thumb on top and three fingers underneath?"

"Thumb and three fingers and fairly firmly. That's how I do it."

"So, true confession time. You beat off behind my back. I guess I'm not enough woman for you..."

"No, Kim. You're more...."

"It's alright. I do the same thing with my toys. What? Too much talk! He's starting to shrink. I'll fix that."

She started stroking thumb on one side and three fingers underneath. "Work on the base? Or up here near the end?"

"Base to begin. End near the end." And she proceeded.

"What about the rest? What about you sac, your balls. The part of your dick hat runs behind your sac and almost to your butt? Oh, yeah, and what about your butt?"

"Don't know. Never messed with it."

"Well, let the experiment continue." While stroking his shaft she moved her left arm around and fondled his sac, he tightened, as she picked each testicle in turn and gently rolled it in her fingers. "Pain?" He shook his head and relaxed again. While keeping a steady pace she probed behind his sac and could feel the firm tissues there. She started to milk them with her finger tips. "Yes?" He nodded.

She slid her fingers down and stretched his sac towards his anus. Then took her hands off and placed them on the swollen tissues of the perineum. From here she could slide her fingers all the way up under his sac and started to keep that hand in rhythm with her right. He groaned again. She moved her hand to mid shaft and continued.

Then pausing a moment to put lube on her fingers she switched hands. Left on the shaft and with her right index she started pushing on his pucker. She slid around the opening then probed inside with her index.

"Yes/no?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. 'Mikey likes it.' Well that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities." She started moving her finger in and out while she continued stroking. She got a little more lube, put her index back in and gently pushed her long finger in as well. He moaned. Then started gently pistoning in and out of his anus while she slid her hand up towards the tip, squeezed more firmly and picked up her pace.

He groaned. "Here it comes!" He erupted and spasmed, thrusting his hips back and forth. She kept going slower and more gently until he was done. And then some.

"God! That was great!"

"And just look at the mess you made. I'm going to have to lick it off my hand, your dick, pants and everywhere I can find it." She did. And then swallowed and came up and gave him a deep probing kiss. He could still smell and taste his semen. Not unpleasant and certainly that hand job was worth putting up with the kiss.

"Well, I'm shot. Ready to sleep."

"Oh, no, Cowboy. That was just the first act. I made you happy so now you get to make me happy. On with the show.

NEXT DAY AT WORK

"Brad! What is a high falootin' ad exec doing slumming it with we peons in the executive suite? You know, the guys who actually do the work and make the company run?"

"Yeah, yeah. Without me, you'd have nothing to run. But I digress. I met someone! I finally met someone!"

"That's great, Brad. It's about time. You've been divorced for two years and you haven't been with anyone, have you?"

"Just Rosie and her sisters," he said holding up his hand. "John, she's terrific. I met her at the gym. I bumped into her at the juice bar and actually asked her out. I've never done that before. Blonde hair, amazing blue eyes. She's a little thing. Like 5'4", but she's all bubbly and enthusiastic. And smart. Hell, I was ready to give her a ring."

"Slow down a little, Brad. She sounds great, but don't you think you should date her first."

"I am! I asked her out for tomorrow and she actually said 'yes.' I never in my life just go and ask someone out. Heck! When she said 'yes' I didn't know what to say. So we're going out to dinner tomorrow. She has this place she likes...."

"Great. Congratulations! Well on Monday you'll have to tell me how it went. Now get the hell out of my office and let me get some work done. Real work. Not smoozing with some client at a fancy restaurant or something."

"Obviously you're just jealous. Talk to you Monday."

SATURDAY

"Come on, John. Let's go upstairs. Yesterday was crazy at the hospital. Well, you know. I had to work until eleven because Katie had a sick kid. I just need to feel you close and make the world go away."

"Are you OK, Kim? You were real quiet this morning before the kids got up and you've been real quiet since you got home. Is there anything we need to talk about?"

"No. It's just work. And another shift tomorrow. I just need to feel you and get close. And, I have another something new to try that should perk both of us up.

"OK, now off with your clothes and onto your back. I want to make you a very happy camper. Now let me see how Mr. Big is doing. Oh, he looks like he's getting excited to see me..."

Kim remained fully clothed and knelt on the bed next to him and reached out. She grabbed his cock and started to give it a few strokes then lowered her hand to his balls and gently squeezed. He tensed, reflexively anticipating some discomfort, but none came. She leaned forward and kissed around the base of his penis while slowly stroking it.

"Oh, Kim. What the heck?"

Ignoring his words she kissed down to his sac and sucked up a nut and gently sucked it in and out while with her right hand she massaged the area below his scrotum. After giving each nut it's fair share of attention she grabbed his sac at its base along with the cords and vessels and gently pulled. "Ohhhhh, God."

Her tongue licked up and down the length of his shaft and she could feel it stiffen with each lick in anticipation of what was to come. She in turn could feel her juices start to flow and her clit stiffen in anticipation. She moaned in excitement as her parts prepared themselves.

Her licks turned to rapid flics on the underside of its head and then she ran her tongue around the corona, then the entire head. "Ohhhh." She took the head in her mouth and sucked on it and pulled. Then pushed her tongue into its opening pushing and pushing while slowly stroking. Trying unsuccessfully to force her tongue deep into the meatus.

Then her tongue circled the head a few times and with the tongue in the lead she slid down his shaft until it hit the back of her throat. She pushed, but gagged lightly and it would go no further. Her tongue slid out further and licked his sac which she was still pulling gently on.

Up and down, in and out, her tongue cushioning and wetting the underside. Her left hand followed the movement of her mouth stroking his moistened penis down to the base. Up and down, in and out. Periodically withdrawing to concentrate on the head. Tongue swirling around, then flicking the sensitive underside between the flared edges, eliciting another groan. Then she sharpened the point of her tongue, trying once again to cram it into the small opening at the end. All the while never losing the tempo of her stroking.

Engulfing the shaft once again to the back of her throat she continued the up and down in and out. Her pace starting to quicken. "God, Kim. That feels so good."

A few moments later, "God, here I go!" He tightened and trembled. She could feel the penis enlarge and then contract with each pulse while she captured all of the cum in her mouth. She swallowed some and as the pumping stopped, she milked his penis and licked the last few drops off the head, once again probing the hole with her tongue.

When he was done and relaxing, she continued to slowly stroke his member to keep it hard and shifted over to give him a deep kiss. Her lips were soft, so soft, as they always were after she sucked him. He could smell and taste his own ejaculate and at first was squeamish, a lot more than last time, but then her cum covered tongue was so insistent that he stopped thinking about it.

"Holy shit, Kim. Where did that come from? That was incredible."

"You liked it?

"God, it was amazing!"

"Good, that's what I wanted. I watched some films on the web and thought I would change things up a little."

"Well, damn. Watch some more and keep me posted."

"It's a deal. Now it's your turn. Get down there and wear your tongue down to a nub. I want you to make me cum at least three times and don't stop until you're drooling and can't talk. And maybe you should watch some videos as well."

"Yes, dear."

MONDAY

"Well, Brad, did you pick out the ring yet?"

"Holy shit, John. It was amazing. We went to this place to eat that she likes. Way the hell out in the boonies. We had a great dinner and talked, like forever, and then she says we should be going because she has to get up early for work.

"We go out to my truck, she tells me to park in the corner, she pulls up the console, slides over and gives me this huge kiss with lots of tongue. When we stopped, she said something like 'Good kiss. You passed the first test.' Then she started unzipping my fly and I thought I was going to come immediately. I was in shock.

"She reached in, grabbed my cock and said 'Oh. I can see he's glad to see me." And then she gave me the most incredible hand job I ever had. Hell, she tried to cram her finger down the hole in my dick and she pulled on my balls until I thought she might rip them off. When I squirted all over the place, she licked her hand and me then gave me a big kiss. Pretty gross, but a small price to pay.

"We've got another date tomorrow. I'm in love, John."

"What's her name again? What does she do? Is she married or anything?"

"What? Do you work for the newspaper? Her name is Ann. She's a nurse. I picked her up and dropped her off at the hospital. No ring. She's divorced with kids, but he has primary custody so she gets them every other weekend. Just like I do."

"Enough of your lies. Get out of here and go to work. You're making me get a hard on."

"OK. See you with an update Wednesday."

'Oh, this is not good. It must be a coincidence, but Kim acted weird all weekend and, hell. It's exactly what Kim did to me.'

LATER

"I know you're probably tired from work, but we need to talk. Is everything OK? I don't know, you seem kinda distracted or like you have something on your mind. Did I do something? Is there something I'm missing"

A moment's hesitation and a quick downward glance to avoid eye contact. 'Oh, shit!'

"Everything is fine, John. It's just work and all the extra hours, people calling in sick and all that. It'll work out. No, no you didn't do anything wrong. You never do anything wrong. You're the best husband in the world and blessed me with three wonderful kids. And I love you to death.

"I'd tell you if something were wrong. Now let me take a quick shower, check on the kids, and get some dinner, OK?"

"I love you too, Hon."

WEDNESDAY

"What the hell, Brad. Back with another news flash?"

"You bet. Same restaurant. Same parking spot. She kisses me, then reaches down, gets my dick out and gives me a blow job. And holy shit what a blow job! She tried to cram her tongue down the hole, licks all along the shaft and the head and takes it nearly all the way in. God, her tongue was everywhere! I cum in her mouth and she kisses me again with cum all over her tongue. Hugely gross, but well worth it."

'Oh, God, I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It can't be! It just can't be. But it's too coincidental. It has to be her. I feel, I swear I can feel my heart being ripped to pieces. How could she do this? How could she say she loves me over and over and be running around? What about the kids? Our life together?'

"What's the matter, John. You look sick. Maybe you need to go home."

"No, I'm fine, I think. I have a lot to do."

"Alright. But you need to take care of yourself. Anyway, it was then back to the hospital before 11 and drop her off. Weird."

"So.... are you seeing her again?"

"Hell yeah! On Monday. And I asked her to come to my place for dinner. I can't wait!"

SATURDAY

"It is so nice having the whole weekend off and spending it with you and the kids. The zoo was great. Even if it's a small one. And the kids loved petting the animals. And, to be honest, I did too. Now that they have called it quits for the day, why don't you and I go upstairs, take a shower to get all that goat smell off us and see what else I can do to make you happy and love me even more than you do now.

"OK, let's get dried off. And then you can kiss me and show me how much you love me."

"Sounds like a plan." They kissed, caressed, and he started moving downward kissing as he went. First her breasts. She moaned and crammed his head against it. He flicked the nipple with his tongue, sucked on it, stretching it out, and even bit on it....

"Ohhhh. That's nice, John. Do it harder." He pulled forcefully on her nipple while sucking the other one. His tongue rolling back and forth across and around it. Then bit down, far harder than he wanted, expecting her to slap his head away. But instead she moaned and started to stiffen as her first orgasm wracked her body.

"Dammit, John. You're a genius. We're going to have such fun. And for being such a good boy, I am going to force that ever-so-nice cock of yours all the way down my throat. Let's try it with me on top first, and you can lick me and keep me coming. That may make it easier."

She turned around and lowered herself onto his face. He obliged by licking her slit then probing with his tongue. His hands pulled roughly on her nipples and she groaned. He slid his mouth up to her clit and started to suck on it and roll it with his tongue. She arched and slid her perineum and then her pucker down to his mouth. He continued to lick and slid his tongue into the tight sphincter. "Ohhhh, John! Good boy."

She went back up so he could concentrate on her clit and he slid his thumb into her vagina, then one and, gently, a second finger into her anus and started rocking his hand back and forth. She spasmed and collapsed onto his belly for a few moments.

"Well, with that send off, here goes...." She grabbed his cock and sucked it into her mouth. She wet the whole thing with her tongue and then took it to the back of her throat. She pushed and pulled on the back of his legs, gagged, but it would go no deeper.

"Dammit, John. Never thought I'd say it, but you may be too big for this. Let me try some more." He continued to lick, but she was focused on his cock. Down she pressed. Hard, but no passage. Her throat seemed to be protecting itself from this invasion. Again and again she tried.

"Shit. Let's try something else. I'll lie on the bed with my head hanging over and you shove that beast down my throat. It's alright if I gag a little, but try not to make me barf. Got it?"

"Yup." She rolled over, pulled him in close and licked his cock, then sucked it into her mouth, pulled him against her by the back of his thighs and he pushed. She gagged. He pushed some more and she gagged again. Tears running down the sides of her face and saliva starting to leak. He backed off to give her a breath.

"It's so close. Just do it, John, and once it's down there let it sit for a few moments even if I'm gagging."

"Kim, I...."

'OK, you want it down your throat? I hope Brad likes it and appreciates what I'm doing for him, Bitch.'

"Just do it!" He grabbed her head and pushed his cock deeper, then deeper, then with a pop it slid around the corner. He could see her voice box to push forward as he displaced it. He held it there. She gagged, and gagged again and started to push against him, but he held it there as ordered.

As her face started to turn even more red and her cheeks bulged. He was tempted to keep it there until she turned blue, but he backed off and could feel it slide back around the corner. She gasped and gulped in a few breaths of air until she could finally get her breath.

Instead of being up set..."We did it! We did it! It was awful, but wonderful at the same time. Thank you, John. Get me a towel. I'm a mess. And we'll try it again." They did and this time he started sliding in and out. Nearly out of her mouth then back to the back of her throat, then down her esophagus. Less gagging and things were a lot easier. He continued to thrust.

"I'm coming, Kim." She pulled him down her throat and held him there while his penis contracted and shot load after load directly into her esophagus.

"God! That was great, John. Now let me try it with you standing and me on my knees. I think I have the hang of it."

"Are you sure, Kim. You look a wreck."

"Do it, big guy!"

She knelt in front of him, sucked him and worked him with her tongue again to get him fully hard, then pulled herself against him. No luck. She changed her angle so there was a more direct shot down her throat and pulled again and this time it slid around the corner and down until her face was buried in his pubic hair and his balls rested on her chin.

She held it there and swirled her tongue around then pushed her tongue out so she could lick is sac as well. She then started sliding in and out. In and out. A few gags, a few tears but not many. She was on a mission. She could feel the head slide down her throat and then the head drag back out. She moaned and started to orgasm from her own excitement about what she was doing.

"I'm ready again, Kim. Already!" He came, not near as much, but she collected it in her mouth, then milked his cock and licked up all the drippings. Swallowing some, she once again stood up and gave him a cum filled kiss. He didn't mind at all this time.

"Are you alright, Kim. Does it hurt?"

"I'll probably have a sore throat tomorrow, but it was great. We'll try it again tomorrow with me kneeling. I need some more practice. Now fuck me, you fool. Put that ugly old thing in me and make up for making me cry."