All Comments on 'My Friend's New Girl'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

I am disappointed with the ending. Felt

this needed another chapter, but like so many stories here, it just left me hanging.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6312 months ago

I liked it until the ending. Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brad would be a complete idiot to keep seeing this cheating skank slut. She'd just do the same thing to him or worse if he stayed with the whore. Both should kick her pathetic ass to the curb and never look back.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's an okay story, but anyone who would try a relationship with his best friend's wife, who he had a hand in breaking up his marriage, isn't much of a friend. I don't care if the husband said it was okay or not, that friendship would be over. Besides, who will the best friend talk to when the slut cheats again?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"slumming it with we peons in the executive suite?" - Peons in the executive suite?

\

"I watched some films on the web and thought I would change things up a little." - There's one of the answers to the cheating wives who won't use their new tricks with their husbands because they're afraid their husbands will worry where they learned them.

\

The man's sack is spelled with a "k."

\

"rub her down there" - He's been married, but can't say her pussy?

\

How could he suspect anything? We've seen his thoughts, she's "working" extra hours, with no increase in pay.

\

"M'am, he said you should read your card" - There was nothing said about a card for her, just a card for Brad and the envelope for her. And "M'am" should be spelled, "Ma'am."

\

"told me to tell you that you should read your card" - Again, nothing was said about a card for her.

\

"You forgot that you were married to a man with an accounting degree." - You don't need an accounting degree to see a discrepancy between hours supposedly worked and what is paid.

\

Your dialog punctuation is generally good, but in a couple of places you messed up, ending a paragraph with a quotation mark even though the speaker continued in the following paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This needs a least another part.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

SAD story with ridiculous ending.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

An interesting and - I think - new way for a cheater to be discovered, with no winners at all.

For as much as John wants to keep his friendship with Brad, I have no idea how that could actually work...

5 stars for this tale of mutual woe to ALL of the people involved.

ComefindmeComefindme11 months ago

It was pretty good until the ending, wants to stay friends but also endorses him being with the person that just nuked his and his kids lives? Felt so brutally unrealistic that it kind of shattered the whole story.

Imagine inviting your best bud over for a BBQ and he brings your ex wife that cheated on you with him and you just... Shake their hands? Odd play.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't think Brad will go for it, now he and John have something in common, a cheating ex-wife, so I don't think Brad will go for it, even if he wanted to because he went through what John is going through. Can't really trust Kim, who's to say she won't do what she did with John to Brad, since there are too many red flags and Brad admitted to how he doesn't really know her. Those red flags will turn Brad away, even with John's blessing, John did state she had other lovers before Brad.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

So she's so sorry? Sorry she got caught maybe or sorry she's losing everything or for the hurt she's caused but not sorry for doing it. As a serial cheater she may be able to hold it down for a few years but the urge will return and she'll cave in. Brad will see the signs and walk away and John can look forward to being stalked.

Another great idea for a story

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

The ending was too simple, gentle and abbreviated for a btb/divorce story. Also, how has his wife not met his best friend?

The start of the story wasn't terribly smooth... more disorienting honestly.

More fun way to serve the divorce papers would have been for John to leave the envelopes on his desk at work, then take a sick day during Kim's day off. Ask Brad to bring the important envelopes to him at his house. Plus he can introduce his best friend to his wife.

Sorry, I rated it 1 star because stories where one spouse carelessly hurts the other for bonus sex are not arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really just not very well written, certainly not up to some of the same author's other efforts. I find some of the premise and content distasteful, but that just means I won't read it again and has naught to do with the author's work. This one felt rushed and disorganized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous