My Friend's Pakistani Wife!

Story Info
Banging a pakistani hottie in absence of her husband.
8.8k words
4.47
37.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zohan46
zohan46
9 Followers

Hi, this is Z here back with another story. This incident happened with my friend's brother's wife. My friend and his family used to stay in UK since late 80's. My friend's brother had got married in UK with a Pakistani girl in the year 2007. My friend and his parents came back to India in 2008, while his brother settled down in UK with his wife, as his business was booming in the UK market at that time. In the year 2013 my friend's brother came back to India along with his wife and his 5 years old daughter. There were 2 reasons for them to come to India.

1. His father had gone through a cardiac arrest and was hospitalised.

2. His business was going through a major loss in UK and he was thinking of setting up a new Business in India and settling down over here with his family.

Let me describe the heroine of the story, The Pakistani wife of my friend's brother -- The Bhabhi. She wasn't that great looking though, but she was fair with medium length black hair with golden dye running through them, as she used to do modelling in UK as her profession and they were or had become a modern family. Her height was around 5.4" and had decent sized boobs and almost flat stomach, but she had quite a big Ass. Her Ass wasn't too big, but for her structure it used to stand out. So all in all she had a body figure of 32-30-38. Her husband used to manage his work from home so their daughter had become more close to her father than her mother as she used to go out for modeling.

In India, my friend had 2 houses, one in the city and the other was far away towards the outskirts. As the house where my friend's father used to live in the city was just a small one room kitchen, my friend used to live in a big bungalow with his mom and two more brothers.

When the Eldest brother would come from UK with his wife and daughter, they would have to stay in the bungalow for obvious reasons. The bungalow had 4 Bedrooms, so it was the most convenient option as well as who doesn't wants to stay in a bungalow.

I used to go to their bungalow whenever they would invite me or whenever I would ask them if they wanted to chill in the night/sleepover. Both our families had become friends as I had introduced them to mine and I was so frequent going to their house and meeting them so it was supposed to happen in future.

My friend's mother and his two brothers were staying with his father at his father's place to take care of him, while the eldest had not arrived yet from UK and my friend was staying alone in His bungalow so he invited me to come over. The main reason for him to call me over to his bungalow was because the bungalow was on the outskirts, there used to be a lot of robberies happening and their bungalow had been visited by robbers quite a few times since they had started living there.

My friend had made all the necessary upgrades for the security of his bungalow by covering all the windows with heavy metal grills and the doors were also made strong as well as the main entrance of the bungalow was quite high and covered with spikes on top. Yet it was still risky for a single person to live in the bungalow all alone and it was risky even to leave the bungalow empty because if the robbers got to know that there is no one in the bungalow it will be an open invitation to them to enter.

The next day the elder brother arrived with his wife and daughter to India and straight away went to visit his father. After meeting his father and spending some time there, they left from there to come to the bungalow as there was already no space for them to stay over there.

We knew each other as they used to come to visit his parents from UK. I used to play with their daughter when she was just a baby and whenever I got a chance to take the baby from her mother's arms, I never tried to miss the chance of touching bhabhis boobs. I would try to feel them from the back of my hand and sometimes even press them a bit more than normal.

I used to love doing that but now the baby had grown enough to stop playing in the arms and spent most of the time with her dad. She would only listen to her dad most of the times and hardly spend time with her mom. Being a model bhabhi also didn't care much and would leave the daughter with her dad.

They arrived at the bungalow, Bhabhi was wearing a Pakistani dress and was looking stunning in it we greeted each other and helped them take the luggage to their room. We all settled down after some time when they freshened up and came downstairs in the hall.

Me and my friend were busy watching a movie and they joined in. Bhabhi was the last one to join in, She was wearing a loose T-shirt and pyjamas. We spoke to each other for a while and after sometime the sun had gone down and it was time for dinner. My friend's brother asked bhabhi if she would cook dinner for us and to which she answered yes. She asked us what would we like to eat and then she went into the kitchen and checked for all the available ingredients.

She told us the list of things that she required to cook dinner and we left from the bungalow to get the stuff. We came back, bhabhi had already started cooking, I went in the kitchen to keep the stuff which we had bought and informed her about it. Then I asked bhabhi if she needs any help. She told me to hand her some stuff from the other end of the kitchen platform and I followed her command.

Even though the kitchen was quite big, the ventilation wasn't soo good. It was quite a lot hot in there. We were already sweating. While we were busy cooking dinner in the kitchen, my friend and his brother were busy playing with his daughter. While helping her in the kitchen, I would try to get closer to bhabhi and try to touch her or feel her soft boobs or her big ass. After some time I was standing quite close to her and she told me to hold the strainer.

While I was holding the strainer with both my hands she required a spoon to push the veggies aside, the spoon was on the side where I was standing. She could see the spoon from where she was standing and without even saying anything she just bent forward to grab the spoon and made her both boobs pressed against my right arm.

She grabbed the spoon from my side and then did something that I wasn't even expecting. After grabbing the spoon she stood in a way where both her boobs were resting on my right forearm, while she kept on pouring the soup from the vessel. There was a visible tent in my pants and I was scared that if she sees it, I would get in trouble for sure.

We stood there for atleast two minutes in that position, bhabhi was wearing a bra underneath her top which I could feel on my right forearm. I would even slightly move my right forearm a bit up or down to get a good feel and make bhabhi feel that I am actually trying to help her in holding the strainer.

Once the strainers work was done, I took the strainer and was keeping it on the kitchen platform, at that same moment bhabhi thanked me by patting me slightly on my back while she said thanks and was coming from my right side to my left and unknowingly I brushed my right elbow quite hard on her left boob all the way to her right boob.

I apologised to her quickly, to which she said its fine, it didn't hurt her. She gave me a smile and was behaving very normally as if it's all normal for her. Even I was very much happy after all this, as I got more than I was expecting and she was just as normal as she is, putting me in a safe zone.

The dinner was now ready and we were all really hungry and tired with all the work we had done. We sat on the dinner table and in no time our bellies were full with the delicious food bhabhi had cooked for us. After dinner, we all were sitting in the hall watching movie, Bhabhi got up and told her husband she is very tired and sleepy and even her body is paining, so she is going up for a shower and then sleep.

We were still sitting watching movie, when my friends phone rang, it was from his another brother who was with his dad. My friend spoke to him and told him on the phone "we are coming" and ended the call. He told us that his father is not able to breathe properly and they are taking him to the hospital again. They are calling us there and specially the elder brother.

We all got up and were thinking what to do next as all of us can't go there and leave the house empty for robbers. If the elder brother goes there with his wife and daughter, that house doesn't have enough space for them to stay there. Elder brother told me to stay in the house with his daughter and wife, while he and my friend would go to the hospital.

I told him I am fine with whatever he feels right and I would do whatever he says. I even assured him that he doesn't need to worry about his wife and daughter as I would take care of them.

He told us he would talk to his wife and inform her about the scene and get ready to leave and asked my friend also to get ready. Around 10 minutes later, elder brother came down in the hall where me and my friend were waiting. Seeing her father leave, the daughter started crying and pleading that even she wants to go along with him.

I tried to take her away from him but she started crying more loudly to which I left and she ran back to her dad again. I heard bhabhis voice from behind while she was getting down from the stairs " Take her also along with you now cuz she has seen you leaving, it will be too difficult for us to handle her later if she starts crying for you when you(husband) won't be there, and I am already too tired to handle her all night".

Bhabhi was actually right, if her daughter starts crying later in the night it will be too much for us to handle and she won't keep quite unless her dad makes her quite.

So there was only one option left now to take his daughter along with him. My friend told me to take care and before leaving he made sure all the doors and windows of the house were locked properly. I told my friend to call me first whenever they leave from there to come over here as a safety measure so then only we would open the door.

Any which way it will take them atleast an hour to reach here even if they get the roads empty. Bhabhi supported me and told them that it was a good idea and we will be assured that it's our family only on the door. Even her Husband agreed to this and told me to take care of her wife. Bhabhi came next to me, kept her hand on my back and told her husband that we will take care of each other and he doesn't need to worry about us. Just handle everything over there and take care of his parents.

Even I promised him that I will take care of bhabhi and he doesn't needs to worry about anything over here. After this conversation they left and me and bhabhi were left alone in the bungalow. I locked the door and turned around to see bhabhi, she was sitting on the couch in the hall watching TV wearing a black Cardigan on top and black pyjamas. I didn't had the balls to do anything but was excited a lot to spend some lonely time with her.

I had to take a shower, I told bhabhi that I am going to take shower and will be back soon. She replied that she will be up watching the movie until her husband doesn't reaches the hospital. She informed me that the geyser in her bathroom wasn't working so she had gone for the shower in my bathroom. I said that's no problem, it's her own house she can do whatever she wants, wherever she wants. She just gave me a smile and then I was off to my room.

Once I entered my bathroom, what I saw inside was a treat for me. There was a grey colour bra and matching panty hanging on the towel hanger. As soon as I saw it, I locked the door and picked up her bra and started smelling it. It smelled of bhabhi, I was feeling those bra cups in my hand, Imagining bhabhis boobs and the feel that I had copped earlier in the kitchen. The bra had a sticker on it that stated "La Senza" "32B". I knew what that meant.

My dick was ready to tear my pants and come out. I started rubbing the bra on my dick over my pants. I took the panty in my hands which was hanging on the railing and started to sniff it, the smell was too intoxicating. It had a damp patch right where it covers the love hole and I could see a white fluid glistening there.

All this was too much for me to handle and I started to undress myself and in no time I was masturbating with bhabhis undergarments and in no time I shot loads of cum right in her bra and panty. I was so happy with the treat that I had got in the bathroom, I took my hot shower and in no time was ready to go down. I had now changed into shorts with no underwear inside as I like to sleep like that and its comfy as fuck.

I came down in the hall and sat next to bhabhi on the couch. I started asking her how is everything in UK and how is her work going on. She told me that she had taken a break and was not going for any shoots or events since one month. She then started asking me about my life and studies.

I told her that everything is going good and then she asked about my girlfriend and do I have one. I replied to her that i don't have a girlfriend and I am single right now.

Bhabhi: why? You look so good and you are so sweet to talk to.

Me: I don't know bhabhi, I can't find a girl who I like.

Bhabhi: OK, tell me what kind or type of a girl you want?

Me: I really don't know bhabhi, I think I would like to have a girl like you. Beautiful, a strong personality, cooks delicious food and takes care of the family.

Bhabhi: OH C'mon, stop flattering me! Thanks for thinking about me like that (blushing).

Me: I am serious, I am not lying. You really are like that and I am searching for a girl just like you.

Bhabhi: Okay, I will try to find a girl just like me for you. But when you get a girl like me just don't forget about me okay?

Me: How will I be able to forget you when I will be getting a girl just like you! She will always be reminding me of you and your qualities.

Bhabhi: Yeah right!

Bhabhi's phone started ringing. It was her husband. She answered the call.

Bhabhi: you reached?...... how is everything there?....... how is dad feeling now?...... okay....... No I was waiting for you to reach there...... how would I sleep unless I get to know how things are there...... Yeah I am still tired and even my body is paining but now I know you have reached there and handling everything so I can go and sleep now....... NO, Z is still sitting here in the hall with me, waiting for an update from you guys..... yeah, okay, take care bye!

Bhabhi then kept the phone on the table and gave me all the update that she got from her husband. Everything was getting to normal there, only one person was allowed to stay there for the night in the hospital with their father, so my friend was gonna stay there for the night in the hospital and others were going back to his fathers house to sleep for the night.

So now we knew that no one is gonna come back to the bungalow until morning atleast. Bhabhi then tilting her head side to side holding the back of her neck asked me

Bhabhi: hey Z can you do me a favour?

Me: yeah bhabhi, tell me.

Bhabhi: Can you just give me a massage on my neck and shoulders?

Me: Yeah sure bhabhi. (how was I supposed to miss this chance of touching her with her own permission)

Bhabhi was sitting next to me on the couch, she just turned her back towards me and told me where exactly I need to massage her. I took my hands and kept them on her shoulders and started massaging her. As soon as my hands touched bhabhi on her shoulders, she let out a small moan.

I could feel her bra strap on her shoulder. Just after 2 minutes of giving her massage she told me to stop. I thought that was it and nothing more than this I am gonna get to do to her, but I was wrong. Bhabhi removed her cardigan and then told me to continue again.

When she removed her cardigan, I was stunned to see what she was wearing inside. She wore an almost transparent sleeveless loose top which had a very deep neck from front and had button enclosure, whereas the sleeve holes were soo big, I could clearly see the light golden bra that she was wearing inside.

The golden bra on her white skin looked soo nice from the side, it gave the signal to the blood in my body to rush at one place and got my dick hard once again. The hole for the sleeve was soo big that I could see the whole right boob if she wouldn't have been wearing her bra. Even her front gave me nice view of her deep cleavage. There was an immense pain in my pants due to all this teasing.

I was even able to see her fair back skin and the back of her bra. I had started massaging her back and due to the position we were sitting on the couch, my back and leg had started hurting a bit. Even bhabhi had started to feel a bit of pain sitting without a back support.

Bhabhi: Z, even my back has started paining now because of sitting like this. Let me just lie down on your lap and then you continue the massage.

Saying this bhabhi let herself loose on me and in no time she was almost lying on my lap. She could feel my boner on her head as her head was resting on my lap. I got scared, if she gets to know about my boner how will she react?,and what if she tells her husband about this?. But, she didn't even say anything as if she knew what she was doing.

Bhabhi: Okay Z, do it.

I started massaging her shoulders again. My hands were on her shoulders mostly towards the front side, almost touching the top side of her boobs. I was able to notice that bhabhi's breathing had also increased. The up and down motion of her boobs while she was breathing was making me go mad. Bhabhi had closed her eyes and leaving soft moans every now and then.

Bhabhi: Z you massage soo good.

Me: Thank you Bhabhi.

Bhabhi: Really Z, your hands feel amazing. My shoulders feel soo good now.

Me: I am glad that you liked it and you feel relaxed.

Bhabhi: My shoulders feel relaxed now but my body is still paining.

Me: Well, How can I help you with that?

Bhabhi: Its okay, I don't want to trouble you anymore.

Me: No bhabhi, you tell me, I will do anything for you.

Bhabhi: Really Z?

Me: Yes Bhabhi, Any way I already promised your husband that I will take good care of you, so let me help you and you cooked us great food so that's the least you deserve.

Bhabhi: You are soo sweet Z, Thank you soo much.

Me: Soo tell me what do you want me to do?

Bhabhi: Wait, you have to promise me that you wouldn't tell anyone about the massage that you gave me, no one should ever get to know about this not even your friend, if my husband gets to know then there would be a lot of problems later.

Me: Yeah sure Bhabhi, I can understand that. You can trust me on that. My lips are sealed.

Bhabhi: I trust you that's why I did let you touch me. I just want a nice body massage, If you are up for it.

Me: Don't worry bhabhi, I would try my best. I hope you would like it.

Bhabhi: Thank you soo much Z.

I started massaging Bhabhis arms now. First I started with her right hand and when I was massaging her arm I used to purposely touch her right boob, sometimes with my finger or at times with the back of my palm. I purposely kept her hand parallel to her body so that I will get to feel those boobs.

I was easily able to touch her right boob every now and then with no problem as I was giving a nice massage on her right hand. Touching her boobs directly over her bra was making me really horny, as I had told, her sleeve holes were very big so it gave me access from there.

Her moans were a bit louder than before, yet they were soft and sweet. I was damn sure now that she was wet down there. It was time for me to shift from her right hand to her left hand now for massage. The back rest of the couch was on the left which helped a lot to feel her boobs.

My right hand wrist was now brushing her left boob every time I moved my hand. I would gently press her boobs with my wrist whenever I got the chance. I continued this for a few minutes and then bhabhi told me to stop.

zohan46
zohan46
9 Followers