My Friend's Pakistani Wife!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my left hand was busy massaging Bhabhi's right boob and her left boob was in my mouth. I gave all the treatment to her left boob which was given to her right one, with my tongue and teeth by sucking and flicking her nipple and at time pulling her nipple with my teeth. As I pulled her nipple with my teeth, I heard a loud moan followed by "bite it baby".

I was shocked to hear that from Bhabhi's mouth as i thought she wouldn't want any mark on her body, that her husband would see. I looked up at her and I could see Bhabhi in ecstasy, her eyes were partly open and her face had a different expression, it showed lust, in fact a very aggressive lusty look, that made her not to care about anything else other than her self. Once again she said "bite it baby" and pushed my head towards her boobs. I was still not sure if i should be doing it, i asked

Me: Are you sure? would't there be any problem if the mark remains?

Bhabhi: Just bite me baby, don't make me wait! I can't resist. Bite me!

Hearing this, I immediately took her left boob in my mouth and started sucking hard and took her nipple in between my teeth and pulled it out, gently biting it.

Bhabhi: fuckk... yess.. oooooohhhhhh....

I was happy bhabhi was enjoying all this. I took her whole boob once again in my mouth and bit her and slowly increased the pressure. I squeezed her other boob as hard as i could, pinched her nipple with my fingers, I was even twisting and pulling her nipple at the same time.

The rhythm of my lower body also increased as my dick was still lodged inside her pussy. All this made bhabhi restless, her body started rising up and waving like a sea wave. I felt like she was possessed and indeed she was in lust. Her moans were louder now as was the sound of our bodies hitting each other. I took my mouth off of her boob and started massaging them with both my hands.

As i looked up, I could see bhabhi had closed her eyes and enjoying in ecstasy while I rammed my dick inside her pussy. Her hands were pulling the bedsheets while her legs were running nowhere. For a moment she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her, she immediately pulled my head and started kissing me violently.

Her hands pulled my hair as i kept pounding her pussy in missionary position. I could hear a squishy sound every time i banged hard in her pussy. Our first session had made her pussy a snug fit for cock and i was enjoying every bit of it.

Bhabhi was a good kisser though, She was sucking my lips as i did the same, our tongues intertwined, She would even bite me on the lips as i rammed her pussy. She held me tight with her one hand behind my head and the other hand on my back, she had atleast twice scratched my back quite hard due to the pounding she was receiving.

Her legs were wrapped around my body while i lied on top of her with my mouth kissing and tasting her, my hands mauling her both boobs and my dick ploughing her pussy. I knew she was close as was i, and thinking about this I increased my pace and ploughed her pussy with all my strength.

She started moaning inside my mouth as we kissed and scratched my back once again and pulled my hair while she pushed my head on hers. I could feel her pussy clench around my shaft as her grip on me tightened, her grip around my head loosened and fell on the bed as a support while her body lifted up due to the orgasm she just felt rushing in her body.

I kept on fucking her as her body shivered under me. Her grip around me was making it tough for me to move but i too was close to cum. Even her pussy tightened as her juice came gushing around my cock. I slammed a few hard strokes and painted the inside of her pussy with my serum. We almost juiced out together and with those last few pumps I emptied my balls as her orgasm was also subsiding.

I layed on top of her once again as i was exhausted and bhabhi too didn't mind as she was once again on the verge of getting knocked out.

Bhabhi: Thank you baby, I love you!

Me: I love you too Bhabhi!

We kissed once again before she passed out 'again'. I got off of her and in a few minutes even I passed out!