My Friend's Pakistani Wife!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bhabhi: Z, its feeling really amazing. Can you help me with my back now?

Me: Thanks bhabhi, Sure I will do it on your back as well.

Bhabhi: Can we shift in the bedroom? It will be much better there. I will sleep there itself once the massage is done.

Me: Sure, No problem.

Bhabhi: Can you just switch off the T.V. and get your stuff as well cuz you will also be sleeping with me only and don't tell anyone that we both slept in the same room together, okay?

Me: Sure bhabhi. No one is gonna know anything.

Bhabhi: Okay then, I am going in the bedroom. Come soon!

Me: Yeah sure!

Saying this, Bhabhi went upstairs to her room, I went to switch off the T.V. and grabbed my phone to leave for the bedroom. I once again went to check if the all the doors are locked properly and latched the main door of the bungalow. Once I was sure all the locks were there, I proceeded towards the bedroom upstairs.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw bhabhi was lying on the bed on her stomach and there was a bottle of oil kept on the bedside table. She turned her face to see me entering the room and asked me why I took this much time to come. I told her that I went to double check all the locks. She just gave me a smile and said good, just do your magic on my back now. I followed her command and sat beside her on the bed.

I could see her boobs getting squashed and trying to come out from the sides as she was laying on her front. As I started massaging her back, her moans became louder than before. I started from the hips and was going up just below her bra starp when suddenly she asked me to stop.

Bhabhi: Z, just do me one favour.

Me: Yes bhabhi

Bhabhi: There is a bedsheet kept in the cupboard and the oil on the bedside table.

I got up and grabbed both the things and asked her what she wants to do. She took the bedsheet and placed it below her in a way that she was lying on top of it and then got back into the same position as before. She then ordered me to put my leg on each side of her and sit on her thighs and then massage her.

Bhabhi: Apply the oil on my back, it is specially for massage.

Me: But Bhabhi, your top will get spoiled with the oil.

Bhabhi: This top is already irritating me with the massage, I will just remove it and remember not a single word about this to anyone.

Me: Yes bhabhi, don't worry!

She then removed her top while lying down in that same position. There she was lying under me with just her bra on while I sat on her thighs with my erect dick just inches away from touching her. Her ass was big yet round and firm. What I noticed was that, there was a small wet spot on her pyjamas going from her ass crack towards her pussy.

I knew what that meant, she was flowing down there and the wetness had spread till behind. It was a very tough job for me now to not touch my dick to her ass. I was soo happy and excited with everything going on till now, my dick was at its peak. I felt like my dick would just explode if anything touched it. I took the oil bottle and poured little on her back.

I started massaging her waist and her moans filled the room in no time. I would massage her from her waist till the bra straps and back down till the start of her pyjamas. After a few minutes I asked her

Me: Bhabhi, how do you feel?

Bhabhi: Z, I can't tell you how relieved I am right now.

Me: Thanks bhabhi

Bhabhi: Z, just hold on a sec.

Bhabhi lifted herself from the waist up and unclamped her bra. She threw it on the bed and laid back again in the same position as earlier.

Bhabhi: Just do my whole back Z, your hands feel soo fucking good on me. Just don't stop!

Me: Okay bhabhi, no problem.

This whole scenario had made my precum ooze from my tube and I was now lusting for her really bad. I started to massage her whole back. From the back of her neck till her waist, I had oiled her and massaged her soo good, Her soft skin felt soo nice to touch. I would purposely touch the sides of her boobs during the massage and she didn't care. She was in ecstacy.

The moment my fingers touched the side of her boobs, she left out a moan that was loud, I think that made her pussy juice flow once again as I could feel her legs shiver a bit. Whenever I used to take my hand towards her neck to massage, I had to bend down a bit and stretch myself, this made my erect dick to rub against her ass crack.

It made my precum leak a bit more and a wet spot was visible on my shorts too. Her whole body vibrated as my dick rubbed against her ass, while a loud "Aaahhh" came out of her mouth. I could see her hands clenching the bedsheets, while her legs had become restless and were moving below me. I thought this was the right time for me to get to see her ass.

Me: Bhabhi, the oil is getting to your pyjamas.

Bhabhi: Can you just pull it down and massage my lower back?

Me: ughgh! Okay bhabhi, just tell me where exactly you feel the pain.

Bhabhi: It's the whole back, you just keep on doing the massage and I will tell you where exactly I want you to do it the most.

Me: sure bhabhi.

Bhabhi: And remove your shorts too, or else even they would get stained with oil.

There was a lot of vibration in her voice as if she was crying in pain or in pleasure. I am sure it was pleasure. I removed my shorts and was sitting naked on her thighs. I followed her command and pulled down her pyjama, revealing her panty that was stuffed a bit between her ass cheeks. It was supposed to be as she had such a great ass.

Me: Bhabhi, what about this? (I pulled the panty a little by it's waist band)

Bhabhi: Just pull that too

.

I never acted soo fast for anything, I pulled down her panty as soon as her sentence was over. As I knew what was going on down there, I was absolutely right. Her panty was wet as hell. While I pulled her panty, I could see a string of white liquid stretch from her panty to her skin. I pretty surely knew what it was.

I took a sniff of her panty and a drop of her juice got on my nose. I knew she wouldn't be able to see it as she was already lying down with her eyes shut enjoying my touch on her body.

Her ass was as beautiful as it looked from the outside. My hands were now running on her lower back and was just waiting to get down a little more on her ass. I wanted to massage those buns as soon as possible. Her moans were adding drama to my excitement. I was getting more restless in my shorts now.

I could see Bhabhi taking deep breaths and moaning with my each hand movement. Just after a few minutes of her lower back massage, I moved down to her ass. They were soo soft yet firm, I started kneading them quite hard. Bhabhi started moaning loudly.

I poured some oil in between her ass cheeks and a bit on her ass. I took both my hands on each of her ass cheeks and was squeezing those buns quite aggressively. I pushed my thumb in between those ass cheeks and ran it through her ass crack. Bhabhi jumped a bit as it sent current through her spine when my thumb touched her asshole followed by the touch at her wet pussy.

Bhabhi didn't tell me to stop, or questioned me about anything. I kept on doing what I was supposed to do to get inside her pussy and she just kept on moaning in ecstacy.

It was time now for me to get something more. I made both my thumb touch her wet pussy and covered her buns with the palm of my hands and ran it upwards to her neck. This made me stretch my self and bend down, making my dick head rub at her ass crack. A loud 'Aaahhh' came out of bhabhis mouth. I came back down the same way I had gone up and then went up again.

Bhabhi: Z, just keep on doing this same thing again, just don't stop!

I knew what I was supposed to do, as all this was till now going as I wanted it to go. Once again I stretched my body and went from her ass till her neck and made sure my dick rubbed between her ass once again. I could see my precum getting spread on her ass cheeks. I wanted to enter in her badly now.

The line had been crossed, there was no going back from here. I had to atleast make a move now. While I was thinking all this I dind't realize I had stopped massaging movements on bhabhi. I made up my mind and directed my dick towards her pussy. I touched her pussy with my right thumb and went upwards to her neck while I held my dick with my right hand and pushed it inside her pussy.

I did it in such a way that if she didn't had anything in mind other than just the massage, it would look like an accident. But what she told me next surprised me completely.

Bhabhi: (Screaming in pain) Aaaagghhh Z, slowly its too big. (the tip of my cock just made its way in her pussy and I pulled it out)

I didn't reply to her but continued rubbing her body in the same rhythm. Once again I entered inside her pussy and this time made a little more in than earlier, while she moaned loudly in pain. My dick head was covered in her pussy juice and I knew now she was tight for my dick.

I could feel her spreading her legs a bit to make it easier for my dick to enter. I lifted myself up a bit so that she can spread her legs as much as she wants and then once again I tried to enter her with a bit more power than before. She screamed in pain as half of my rod was inside her.

She clenched and pulled the bedsheet in pain as I once again pulled out and then rammed into her. It was now safe to say that I was fucking her sitting on her thighs while she laid down below me on her stomach. I was sitting straight on her thighs while I took support with my hands holding on to her back.

This shit had gone way too far now to call it just a massage or to keep acting as if there was nothing I knew what was happening. I lied on top of her while continuing to ram her from behind with her legs spread apart. Bhabhi opened her eyes while still moaning and gave me a naughty yet relaxed smile and said,

Bhabhi: I thought you would never enter inside me, I was running out of ideas to make you fuck me.

I didn't even care to reply to her as her moans were making me mad. I laid on top of her and continued to fuck her. She turned her head towards me and kissed me on my lips. She was sucking and biting my lips while her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. I took both my hands and placed it under her boobs and started fondling them hard.

She was moaning inside my mouth as I kept on pinching her nipples and at times pulled them. This made her orgasm quite hard. She broke the kiss and screamed "I am coming, don't stop. Aaagghh baby I am coming."

As those words came out of her mouth, I increased my pace and started banging her with full power. I could feel her pussy walls tighten around my shaft, while her whole body vibrated under me. Her hands clenched and pulled the bedsheets, while her screams filled the room along with the loud claps of our body hitting each other.

Her ass got a good whopping and was red due to banging soo hard. As soon as her orgasm ended, I had reached my limit and my speed was at its top. She knew I was about to cum and told me "Cum Inside me". Even if she wouldn't have told me, I was in no state to pull out. I would have just finished inside her.

But hearing that we both were on the same page, I got a bit relaxed and rammed the last of my energy and with a few last hard bangs, I sprayed all my jizz inside of her.

The amount of cum I filled in her pussy was the most I have ever had. I laid on top of her in that same position with my rod still inside her love hole for a little while and even she stayed below me in that same position totally exhausted for sometime. I rolled off of her and laid on my back next to her while my jizz kept flowing out of her pussy as she had passed out next to me.

I was awake after a nap of around 2 hours with a sensation on my dick and my left nipple. As i opened my eyes, I could see Bhabhi sucking on my nipple and her hand was stroking my rod. She knew what she was doing as her hand would run up and down over my dick for a few minutes and then go down on my ball sack, gently play with them before getting back to stroke my Shaft again.

Her tongue was playing with my nipple, sucking it and flicking it with her tongue as i did to her. She would even switch from my left nipple to the right one as she pleased. All of this made a soft moan escape from my mouth.

She heard my moan and looked up at me, our eyes met and i could see the hunger she had in her eyes. She had a beautiful smile on her face and as she saw me she right away went down on my dick and kissed it all over. I could see her tongue come out followed by her licking all around my shaft.

I knew what was coming next. She took my bulbous dick head right in her mouth and started sucking it. She was just playing with the tip of my cock. Her tongue was doing wonders over there for me. She then slowly started to take it all in her mouth. She wasn't that great at blowjobs and I could feel that, but she was trying her best and I was having a great time.

Bhabhi started taking my whole shaft inside her mouth and i could feel her throat every now and then, followed by the gagging sound as my tip ruffled her throat. Her one hand was playing with my balls while the other stroked my shaft as she kept on bobbing her mouth up and down blowing my rod.

It had been quite some time with the BJ and now i wanted to taste her pussy juice. I told Bhabhi to turn around and keep sucking my dick while I took two pillows to adjust the angle of my head. As she turned around and was sucking my cock, I could see her wet pussy right in front of my face.

We were in '69 position' and I had ac lear view of her as and her pussy. Her pussy had big labia, might be due to giving birth, the colour of her labia was a bit darker than her skin toned the inside were reddish pink in colour matching with her clit. I grabbed her buttocks and kneaded them quite hard.

Her white ass cheeks were turned red, this made me spank her right ass cheek hard. The spank was so hard that it sent shivers to her body while she was sucking my cock, making her moan at the same moment when the tip of my dick was scraping her throat. This made her to remove my dick out of her mouth and scream the word 'Fuck' followed by a naughty laugh.

I knew she was enjoying all this, I could see her ass that was right over my face and i noticed that as her pussy was wet and glistening, her ass hole showed no sign of ever being used. That whole looked like it was as tight as it ever could be, giving me assureity that no one has entered there.

I wanted to enter there but not now, right now my only goal was to satisfy bhabhi and screw her pussy soo hard that she would never ever forget me. I grabbed bhabhis hips and lowered them a bit to make her pussy sit right on top of my mouth.

The moment my lips touched her pussy, there was a shock that ran through her body. Her moans got louder even though she still had my dick in her mouth.

Her breathing pace had increased and my tongue started playing its on game with her pussy. I would lick her labia, suck it, pull it with my lips and blow inside her pussy. Her Clit was my next target, i started licking that nub, sucked it and blew on it, then i took it in between my lips and pulled it.

Bhabhi was not able to keep on sucking my cock while i did all this to her pussy. She was having a hard time keeping my dick in her mouth as her moans and body shivers kept distracting her. In no time Bhabhi was close to her orgasm, her mouth was playing with dick head, left hand stroking my rod and her right hand was playing with my balls. Her moans and breathing got louder and heavier, this was the time i had been waiting for.

I took my right hand which was massaging her ass cheek and took it right to her ass hole and started rubbing over it with my thumb while i gave a gentle bite on her pussy and rubbed her clit with my left hand.

There was loud gasp from bhabhis mouth and her body shivered. I continued to work with both my hands and my mouth a bit vigorously as i knew she was close to give me all her juice. Her body started moving like a wave and her knees became weak as her pussy fell on my mouth. I heard another gasp as she removed my dick from her mouth.

Her saliva was all over my cock which was held by her hand. I increased the intensity of my hands and mouth, locking her thighs with my arms as i knew any moment her juices are going to flow and i didn't want to waste even a single drop of it. I inserted my finger inside her pussy while rubbing her clit with my thumb. And that was it.

She couldn't take it any longer and screamed 'I am cumming' and fell on me, her body vibrating over mine, her legs trembling in my arms. Her pussy juice started flowing right on my face. I slurped it all, I licked, sucked and cleaned her pussy with my mouth. Her moans were getting low by the minute as her orgasm nestled down. Bhabhi was once again exhausted and lied on top of me with head between my legs.

She had no energy to even move her hand and my dick was still in its glory. I wanted to fuck her once again, right now. I could feel her breathing coming back to normal pace, I turned my self on my left side making bhabhi lie down on her back. Now it was my turn to get some action, but bhabhis eyes were shut as if she had passed out once again.

This was the first time i was seeing the front side of bahbhi with out any clothes. She was beautiful, without clothes specially. A fair skin tone with those beautiful boobs that had light brown areolas that were not that big, around 2 inches in diameter and at its centre, a half inch nipple erect and ready to be played with.

I placed myself in between bhabhis legs and guided my cock to her love hole, I inserted my tip inside her pussy and took it out to tease her a bit, but she was passed out yet i could hear a soft moan from her mouth.

I wanted to fuck her hard but it wouldn't be fun if she was not conscious. As much as i wanted to plough her pussy, i wanted her to be enjoying it or more over, remember it forever. So I thought lets start slow and wait for her to come back to her senses once again.

I inserted my dick in her pussy in one go and quite hard, this made her moan and gasp for air, which i think got her back to her senses a little bit as her eyes opened up for a moment. As my rod reached the depth of her pussy, I started fondling her breasts with both my hands. I was massaging them quite hard as i wanted her to be conscious as soon as possible.

Her boobs were big enough to fit in my hands, they had very little sag because of her age but were still firm compared to the women of her age. I lied on top of her with my dick still inside her pussy and my hands kept kneading her boobs while i started kissing her body.

I started from her face, to her lips going down to her neck. I gently gave her bites on her neck as to not make any marks that would be visible to others for obvious reasons. I made my way down from her neck to her boobs, while my hands kept kneading them.

I started kissing the top side of her boobs making my way to her cleavage or you can say to the centre of both her boobs. I took of my left hand from her right boob and took my mouth to her nipple.

As I took my hand off of her right boob, i could see her boobs had turned red due to all that mauling i had done earlier, I didn't care about that though anyway. I took her right boob in my mouth and was sucking it like a hungry baby.

I tried to stuff her whole boob inside my mouth at once, her nipple, areola and some extra boob skin was in my mouth and i was trying my best to suck it all in. All this made her to start moaning and now she was slowly getting back to her senses. While I was exploring her body with my mouth, I made sure I was stroking her pussy slowly with my dick in a smooth rhythm.

I was crushing her left boob with right hand and sucking her right boob, I would take her nipple in my mouth and pull it with my teeth, flick it with my tongue and then suck it hard. I switched from her right boob to her left boob as it needed some attention as well.