My Friend's Wife Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the jolt he needed to return back to his fervour, only goal filling up Jessica. "You want my cum? You want your naughty cheater pussy filled up?"

"Yes Yes I need it all."

"Well you are going to get every bit of it; I am going to fill you up in a way you will never forget."

"Yes yes cum in my pussy Ron."

No other words were spoken as Peter started to kiss Jessica while Ron fucked her. And soon he could feel that he was at the edge and with a few more strokes, his semen started to shoot inside Jessica's pussy. He plunged his dick as deep as he could inside her, pushing his sperm into her. As the gush of semen subsides, he pulled out his cock and his cum overflowed out of her pussy. Peter and Jessica broke their kiss and smiled at each other as Jessica put fingers inside her pussy feeling the cum inside and then licking it off her fingers.

"Well I hope this is not the last time right Jessica?" Peter spoke.

"Yes I would love to have you over again." She replied with a beaming smile. All Ron could muster for now was a smile in return.

12