All Comments on 'My Fuck Buddy Pt. 01: How It Started'

by Zedda

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
zephyerzephyerover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

Enjoy detail and paragraphs. Lot of people forget those things.

I dated Theresa and she introduced me to her oldest and best friend (Melinda) who was married at the time. One day her husband confessed to her he was having an affair and wanted a divorce. Poor woman did not see it coming. She and Theresa moved into an apartment together.

Well some time went by and Theresa and I went from talking marriage to splitting up. Shortly after Theresa and Melinda got separate places to live.

I was surprised one evening by a knock on the door and it was Melinda. Well, we ended up in bed together. It was grand!

Few weeks later I came home kind of late and though not all that tired I went to bed but, started looking at a Penthouse mag and got horny as hell. Instead of jerking I thought what the hell and called Melinda. She asked what I was doing I told her I was "looking at a naked woman in Penthouse and wishing it was you." She replied "you know where I live." Off I went with an over night bag.

Few weeks later on a Saturday I was about to get in the shower and clean up for a formal dinner. Well, the drain was clogged and I called the land lord. I was wondering what I was going to do to clean myself up and since Melinda's place was on the way to the dinner I called her.

I told her my problem and asked if I could borrow her shower. She said she was about to get in hers herself. I was just goofing when I said "well, wait ten minutes and we can shower together." She replied "Okay" Pretty sure I broke the speed limit.

We did shower together and I was drying her off she grabbed my hand and said we better do this now if we don't want to be late. And we went to the bed room for a quick pussy eating and a fuck.

I sat at the office dinner looking at my coworkers and wonder if any of them had enjoyed a quickie before the dinner.

There is more to the story but will stop boring you with it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZedda@Zedda
I usually write Harem stories with hung dudes and thicc women. I am always looking to improve my writing skills, so I am always welcome receiving feedback emails or comments :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES