All Comments on 'My Fuck Buddy'

by HardTimmy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story

Made me so horny for the same experience as my wife is knowledgeable about me and accepting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Twist

Great Twist at the end.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
I Can Relate

I can really relate to some of the things in your story. I know exactly what you mean about how hot it is knowing that there is nothing between his naked cock and your insides! Knowing that you are going to actually have his cum inside you is such a horny and kinky feeling; a feeling of sharp clarity and self-realization.

I like to keep my Boyfriend's load up my ass as long as I can too. I often slip a butt plug in when he pulls out to make sure I don't lose any. Also, if he is ready to go again soon, I love getting fucked while already having a load inside me

Also, I know what you mean about wanting to have your orgasm while he is still hard and inside you. It's the most intense orgasm there is; feeling your body convulse and your ring clamping down on his cock while you shoot your load.

If a guy lasts long enough, I will eventually always cum without my cock being touched but, once I start over the edge, it's hard to keep my hands off it.

Riki

Tnman3838Tnman3838over 4 years ago
Hot

I would love to try bottoming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

The story ends just as it gets juicy! It frustrates me! Of all the stories on literotica this is the one I’d love to see a 2nd part. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I saw the twist of being Jenny’s dad early on but I thought he wouldn’t realize it until he was introduced by Jenny to both parents. There needs to be more chapters to see where this story goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous