All Comments on 'My Fucking Stepmother'

by allin78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
shorty90shorty9010 months ago

Loved this!! I wanted more. Please write a part 2

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

I would love to see him dominate Lily in turn, and maybe create a nephew-son (with Lily) to go along with his brother-son (with Theresa). Great story.

CreeperclawCreeperclaw10 months ago

Well... this was hot.

Would very much welcome a part 2.

Feel bad for the dad though, but he did neglect his son's abuse for a long time.

Not sure if your into it or not, but the description of Theresa's legs has me thinking that they could feature well in leg play or feet play, femdom seems to be her thing. Although Lily seems pretty submissive, so maybe he could be dominant with the bitchy step sis?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is great! I love the hate and lust warring through him and how he eventually succumbed to his stepmother. I would love to see some follow up parts where he knocks up Lily too and eventually gets one up on both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well... that was stupid, not to mention pathetic. At least his real mom tried to stand up for her son. His "dad" was nothing but a fucking asshole. Not surprising that his asshole of a dad married a worthless bitch who raised a mini-bitch instead of a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He should have fucked and knocked up the bitchy daughter too.

I was disappointed in this story; I was expecting the son to get so furious he takes his step mom and rapes her, pouring all of his frustration into her womb and knocks her up. Otherwise, a good enough story.

ForeverEverForeverEver10 months ago

Would love a sequel with Lily!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another part

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Its a good start of a story?¿!¡

🙊🙈🙉💨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous