My Futa Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one thrust that put my ass to the hips of my mother, she emptied her thick load into me.

A seemingly endless stream began filling my insides as she screamed in pleasure and continued to moan louder and louder as I convulsed on her thick cock. Her cum flowed quickly into me as she filled my abdomen.

With each shot, I felt my stomach distending a little more. 7-8 shots of thick, virile, girl sperm later and my stomach looked as if I was 5 months pregnant with twins, the skin stretched out and my cock shaking below it, still dry orgasming.

When she had her fill, my mother dumped me off her cock and onto the bed. Without anything plugging me up my now looser asshole spurted cum in thick globs.

Amid my still orgasming brain and my emptying of my mom's recent deposit, I somehow managed to crane my neck up and see where she had gone.

To my surprise, she had wandered off into her en suite bathroom to get some water. Her cock still stood straight up, and with every gulp of water, it seemed her balls filled up at an almost absurd rate.

Soon, after just one large cup of water, my mother was back to normal, almost as if she didn't let out gallons of cum into my poor asshole seconds ago, most of which now lay on her bedroom floor.

"That was some good punishment huh baby? Did you get enough my slutty little maid?"

With a pant and a sigh, I mustered up one, "Yes. Mama."

"Aww good! Too bad I haven't yet! I'm thinking I'll go two or three more times, maybe empty myself onto you or even into you again. Does that sound nice Michael?"

I started to protest but a finger covered my mouth, "Of course that sounds wonderful Michael! I thought of the idea, and my boy toy is gonna relieve me, and there are no if's, and's, or but's, except for the one I want to have my way with."

More of this? More of my mother's relentless pounding? Will I survive?

Just the mere thought of it made me weak, and like a princess in a fairytale, I began to lose consciousness.

"Hehe, don't worry baby! Mother is gonna make sure she uses her onahole to the best of his capabilities. So go ahead and sleep, you can clean whatever mess I leave in the morning."

With one final glance around I noticed my mother had walked around and came up behind me.

She gave my ass one spank, and I was out.

***

Final Notes: Thank you for reading chapter 3, and thank you so much for the overwhelming support!! Sorry, it took a little while, the editing process can be slow. If you have any constructive criticism or comments feel free to reach out to me! If you have an idea for the future of this story I'd love to hear that as well! Next chapter will be out sooner rather than later and start to branch out more into this world we're creating. Oh also thank you to the editors of this chapter, and previous Ones, SissyKaty, s0rethr0at and music2myMelody, without you guys these stories wouldn't be possible!!

12