My Futa Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Interesting side effects of my wife's anti-aging treatment.
3.6k words
4.52
12.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good it seemed. After more than a decade of hard work providing for my wife and children, supporting them in any way possible, working on our relationship and managing to get through some difficult times it finally seemed that we were getting a break.

The kids just got out of high-school and were getting more and more independent freeing enough time so that my wife Brooke could get back to a fulltime job. She always was a hard worker so she didn't have much trouble landing a good position with a respected law firm downtown. With the additional money coming in the financial burden of a sole provider also got lifted from me and everything was looking up.

Well not quite everything but over the years I have learned to cope with some of the inconveniences that getting older and having mountains of responsibilities involve. For one thing our sex live was not all that great anymore. Brooke came from a conservative home but when I met her in her early twenties she was not only a breathtaking dark haired, brown eyed, well rounded lady but also quite a naughty girl in the bed room.

She never had a problem with experimenting and especially during our early years of dating and marriage I can say I fucked her every hole and came on almost all of her body parts. True some routines stuck and over time the experimentation ceased to be so frequent but Brooke never got especially grossed out or would outright deny anything I wanted to try.

After having kids, things were different of course. Not so much because she changed her personality but rather because she put all her energy towards the kids, so sex was more like a scheduled thing once per week and mostly just the standard repertoire.

As we got older I coped with that and tried to not put additional pressure on her too much by instead jerking off a lot more than we actually had intercourse. She knew that and it was ok for her as long as I didn't push her to more sex constantly. In the past I had thought that my needs would subside with age but the opposite was the case. Even now with over 40 going on 50 I still would like to fuck more than once per day even though I can see that my body is slowly getting more and more old and I sense that I had become a creepy disgusting old dude constantly jerking his wet hard cock at every opportunity that I get.

Even after the pregnancies when my wife got quite chubby and didn't care for herself that much I still longed for her more and more. Maybe I was just a pervert but every part of her turned me on, even the flabby loose skin around her belly, her dark hair with grey streaks that she refused to color, her stretched and often hairy pussy, her loose anus which to a large part was so loose because of me putting my dick into it on many occasions.

I liked to lick her sweaty armpits, the soles of her feet, her milky swollen tits when the kids were little. I know many would find that gross and she did too. Sometimes she gave me a pathetic look when I lived out my fantasies with her but she never judged me too hard for it and just let me do what I pleased when she wasn't too tired. It was kind of the implicit agreement that we had, that I could live out my gross desires on her body from time to time while she on the other hand didn't have to invest much energy or interest in it.

So she was often just laying there watching a movie or reading while I used her like a sex doll. Of course I would have liked it more if she showed some interest but it was a way better deal than nothing at least.

Now she just turned 40 and with her new job came back new energy to take better care of herself again. She started to work out, to lose weight, to shop for new clothes and make-up. She shaved more frequently again and generally presented herself quite attractive for most of the time even though she still kept her gray haired strands as a sign of self-confidence and maturity. You could say she was now a perfect MILF and of course it made me even more horny than before.

Sadly the frequency of intercourse in our sex life didn't increase that much even though the quality did somewhat due to herself feeling better about her looks and movements. She was also getting out more with the other women from her workplace and especially with her female boss which took her to yoga classes and fitness runs and lately they started a book club where they meet every two weeks.

I am happy for her having more of a social life again, even though I don't have one myself and rather use the time alone to jerk off violently and for many hours.

We were sitting on our balcony having breakfast before we were both off too work that day. Brooke wore a stunning grey and black business-dress with a white blouse and black pantyhose. She wore grey suede ballerinas and was reading the financial section of the newspaper. I was playing around with the spoon in my coffee looking her up and down in that gorgeous outfit. My dick stirred in my pants already but a look at the watch told me that any effort to get my wife to spread her legs for a quickie was futile. I sighed.

Brooke looked up from her paper and stared at me over the rim of her glasses.

"What?" she asked.

"You just look stunning today again. I wish we had more time-" and I winked at her suggestively. She rolled her eyes slightly annoyed but also smiled which meant she was flattered as well that I still desired her after all those years.

"I told you the morning is stressful. Maybe tonight, ok honey?" She patted my hand lovingly and smiled and I already made plans to not let her fall asleep tonight before we could fuck. I also knew that I would still have to jerk off at least once at the office before, otherwise I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything.

Brooke grabbed her disgusting looking dark green smoothie and gulped down a quarter of it frowning and then burping loudly. I smiled as I always do at such little acts of intimacy that we shared.

"What even is that stuff you are drinking lately?" I asked picking up her glass and smelling the contents. There was a strong cumin stench coming from it and I wrinkled my nose a little.

"It is a new anti-aging treatment that my boss Gloria recommended. It helps with my back pain and also with my sore legs since I started working out. It really helps. You could try it as well!"

I took a little sip and it was largely flavorless apart from the strong cumin smell and a slight metallic sour taste.

"Tastes like pussy!" I said while putting the glass down and grinned at Brooke. She grinned back mischievously.

"Well then you should like it even more you little gross pervert." With that she chugged down the rest and got up to leave. I sighed at the sight of her walking away from me. The lingering taste of her smoothie really reminded me of her taste down below. The moment she closed the door to our apartment I took another deep breath smelling the empty smoothie glass feeling my cock stir in its pants. I whipped it out right there on the balcony and started to jerk off imagining my wife with spread legs sitting across and myself on all fours up her dress licking her wet juicy folds. 'Tonight maybe - just wait till tonight.'

Tonight Brooke had her yoga and workout-evening with her boss Gloria at her house and usually afterwards she would take a walk through the adjacent park to get home and cool down a bit. I didn't want to wait that long being horny all day. I knew approximately when she would be ready so after work I drove the minivan over to Gloria's house, or should I call it a mansion.

It was a beautifully renovated colonial house with a porch at the back, a double garage and a big driveway. Gloria moved to our neighborhood a few years ago when she became the head of the local branch of her law office. She was a successful women through and through. With 36 she had already surpassed a lot of older guys with her determination, willpower and grit. Being single helped in putting in the hours it took to get there.

I heard that most coworkers didn't like her that much because she could be very hard on anybody not dancing to her tune but somehow she really got along with my wife so that they had become friends outside of the office as well. I had been out with both of them on one occasion or the other and I didn't mind Gloria's company but sometimes she had a smug sparkle in her eyes and I could see why some thought that she might be stressful to be around. Nevertheless I was happy that she and my wife got along so well.

I parked our old rusty minivan in the well maintained driveway in front of Gloria's house and waited. It took only a couple of minutes with me playing on my phone when I heard the front door being opened. Shouldering her backpack Brooke stumbled out of the house all sweaty and blushed, her hair damp and strands of it sticking to her glossy forehead.

Gloria leaned out of the doorframe with her blond lush hair put back in a tight pony tail looking not half as exhausted as my wife. They kissed each other on the cheeks for good-bye and I heard Gloria call out

"Good night sweety! See you tomorrow!" through the open car window as she went back into the house.

My wife turned around and stood dead in her tracks as she noticed our car in the driveway. Her eyes grew wide like a deer in the headlight and she seemed to blush even more than she already did from the exhaustion. I just smiled and that seemed to relax her as she hopped over to the car and got into the passenger seat flinging her backpack to the backseat.

"H-Hi honey! You are here? Why didn't you wait at home?" she stuttered out of breath.

"Couldn't wait to see you!" I crooned at her leaning over to kiss her. Her lips were all sweaty and salty and soft as I touched them and I reached over to pull her close feeling the damp hair in the back of her neck. She let her tongue circle mine and again there was a strange taste like from her drink at breakfast. Her face was radiantly blushed when I let go of her and her bright brown eyes flickered nervously at me as I licked her salty taste from my lips.

"I-I had another of those shakes!" She said with a bit of uncertainty in her voice shaking the half empty sport bottle she still clutched in one hand. I had to smile at her sudden shyness which was not often the case. Did it really surprise her that much that I went out of my way to pick her up or was there something else?

I started the car and backed out of the driveway and Brooke took another sip of her disgusting green broth. After a few moments of silence while letting the car cruise along the suburban alley I rested my hand on her clammy naked knee and teased her.

"So your boss calls you 'Sweety'?" I glimpsed over briefly as she sat there in her pink sports top and bra and her black running shorts. A big drop of sweat running down the center of her held back cleavage. She giggled nervously.

"Ah, it is a girls thing. Gloria can get quite - intimate - when she likes someone. I wouldn't mind that too much. And besides I better not angry the boss, right? She just raised my bonus since I started working out with her and also got on the treatment she recommended to me."

I shrugged.

"Don't worry, you do what you please as long as it makes you happy." Again there was a nervous giggle from Brooke and we continued our way onto the freeway in silence.

All the while I had my hand resting on her naked knee and now that the road didn't demand that much attention from me I let it wander up the inside of her thigh inching my fingers upward inside one leg of her shorts. The cold clamminess of her knee was replaced by a damp hot and slippery feeling as my fingertips inched closer to her lap.

I heard her draw in her breath and looking from the corner of my eye I could see her nipples hardening and showing through the tight fabric of her pink top, which was full of sweatstains in the middle and under her arms. I smiled silently as I saw that she was responding way better than I had hoped.

I didn't know if it was just her body post workout but she felt much more firm than usual. If I hadn't known better I could have sworn her body was getting tighter and younger. Maybe the workouts helped that much, maybe her wonder treatment did the trick but I sure liked it and I squeezed her inner thigh which brought a soft moan to her lips.

Letting my fingers reach up further I finally touched her outer labia feeling the wet stubble which was just growing in. I had not even reached between her folds yet but could feel the outer labia being all swollen. Letting my finger glide to the middle I could immediately sense a more slimy wetness than the one coming from her sweating.

Sliding two fingers down the middle of her vulva I started to massage her slit spreading all the wetness and lubrication around. Even down there everything felt so much tighter and younger than before. Barely any loose skin I could knead between my fingers, everything was alive and pulsing and when I rubbed her clit I was surprised to find that it felt like protruding at least an inch or two out between her folds and feeling swollen and hard.

Touching it made her close her eyes and moan again, spreading her legs to give me better access. It felt like nothing before and I wondered if so much change was possible with just that bit of juice and workout. Usually when Brooke was very aroused and I touched her down below I could feel her clit as a kind of lengthy knot below the soft tissue of her vulva. The tip was maybe raised a little and sensitive but never was it sticking out like a thumb that I could hold between my fingers.

I wondered if I should say something but her breathing and moaning and spreading next to me made me also very hard in my pants and when she let her wet little fingers wander to my crotch to fumble with my fly I chose not to say anything but pulled the car off the freeway and onto a little logging road leading off into the forest.

When I found a suitable hidden spot between some trees, Brooke had already freed my cock from my pants and was sliding her clammy fingers up and down. I don't know what exactly made her go like that but so far I didn't mind any of it. After parking the car I leaned over again to kiss her and let my fingers glide down towards her vagina. It was so hot and sticky but also tight. As I tried to shove two fingers inside of her I could barely fit them when lately I had no problem even getting four fingers into her when she was relaxed and ready.

She let her tongue dance around my mouth vigorously and I cupped my open hand over her vulva. My middle and index finger rubbed in and out of her pulsing hole while my palm pushed against her swollen thick clit. I could feel her moving her hips towards my hand, rubbing her pelvis and her clit onto my palm and moaning into my mouth as I bit her lip.

With the one hand not caressing my cock she fumbled at her seat and with an exited shriek from her it suddenly moved back and down making room for me to crawl over to her side. In one fluid motion I was on top of her pushing her into the seat, my hand still inside her pants fingerfucking her pussy while she tugged and held onto my hard shaft peeking out from my open trousers.

We had not been so horny since we were dating back in the day and with one hand I grabbed at her tits, kneading them under the fabric of her sports-bra pinching her nipple to make her squeal with pleasure.

"I think the treatment is working - can you feel it?" she panted as she continued to hump her lap against my palm. I nodded gulping and licking my lips.

"Y-Yeah! I do. Does it also change your - your mood?" I asked burying my face in her wet neck licking her salty sweat from her as she groaned into my ear. Interrupted by gasping for air again and again she answered.

"It, it could affect the libido Dr. Merk said but only in a good way and there are other harmless side effects as well but I guess you would be ok with the libido part so I agreed."

"I am very ok with that" I mumbled while sucking on her earlobe making her lean back her head in ecstasy. I guessed Dr. Merk was the one overseeing her treatment but I was in no mood to continue this conversation right now so I just pulled up her top and bra revealing her breasts who sprang out firm and well-rounded like she was 20 again.

I sucked on one of them while I pulled at the hem of her shorts and Brooke dutifully rose her butt from the seat for me to remove her pants. I positioned myself between her legs putting her ankles up on my shoulders to get deep into her when I saw her big swollen clit for the first time. It not only felt like a thumb it also looked like a thumb or rather a short dick standing out between her swollen outer labia at the top of her leaking slimy pussy.

Brooke noticed me staring at it and when I looked up at her blushed, damp and horny face she gave a little shrug and said.

"One of the harmless side effects!"

I just nodded, grinning and not really caring in all my horniness and just kissed her while I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and slowly let it slide in. She moaned uncontrollably into my mouth as my whole length disappeared inside of her. She was so tight it was unbelievable. I couldn't remember her being that tight even when we fucked for the first time.

If she hadn't been so wet that night I would not even have been able to move inside of her. Her whole vagina stretched around the base of my shaft as I pulled out slowly and started to rhythmically fuck her in our minivan. Her pussy hugged me so tightly that I could only go at a slow pace but that didn't matter because I couldn't hold out for long either way.

After some deeper thrusts she repositioned her legs wrapping them around my back pulling me in. I could feel her hard little knob pressing against my lower belly as I pushed in deep.

"Oh Carl! I love you!" Brooke moaned and she pushed her hips forward in rhythm with my own thrusts to rub her little clit-penis against me.

"I love you too honey!" I mumbled into her ear feeling my load welling up inside of me ready to fill up her tight little hole. Before I could reach my orgasm I could feel her pussy starting to pulsate hard around my shaft and more wet sticky fluid squished out from her little knob squirting over my belly.

That was new too but the sudden surprise and filthiness of my wife letting herself go brought me to the edge as well and I pumped my seed into her in thick ropes again and again until we both were exhausted.

For some time I just lay on top of her, feeling her hot and sticky body, her breath as it slowly got calm again. All of our fluids were dripping from my belly and out of her vagina onto the already stained old seats of our car. Life was perfect. Weird sometimes but still perfect.

When I finally pulled out and cleaned myself I took another look at her snatch and the little knob had almost retreated back between her folds letting her look almost normal again. I was confused about everything, but also happy. I was wondering if her treatment would cause further changes in the future but didn't want to ruin the perfect evening so I got back to the driver's seat and we slowly made our way home in silence.