My Futa Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-but you seemed so calm and relaxed when we went out. I have noticed nothing underneath your dress and it sits even closer than mine? How do you hide your - you know-" Brooke got a bit louder seeming surprised.

Gloria laughed out loud her voice echoing through the night outside. "Brooke sweety, you have so much to learn. Here take a look!"

There was a brief silence and then a quiet "Ohhhh!" from my wife.

I wanted to know what was going on, gathered my courage and slowly moved my head to the corner of the window peeking in.

The room was a typical white meeting room with desks and chairs most of which were turned upside down on the tables. Gloria was leaning on one of the desks facing in my direction but not looking at the window. I was also quite secure because of the darkness surrounding me and a large plant in the corner of the room. Brooke was opposite of her sitting on a chair relaxed with her legs crossed and a half empty glass in one hand.

Gloria was also holding a glass but with her other hand she had pulled her dress to the side revealing the front of her red lace thong. What the thong couldn't conceal or restrain was her thick hard long shaft that reached out the side of the thong and down the side of her leg with the tip almost at the height of her knees. It was held down because it was secured by a red lace garter to her right leg. The veins on the shaft pulsated and it strained to get into a horizontal position but the garter held it in place.

"I should have thought of that!" Brooke mumbled staring at Gloria's enormous member as did I from outside.

She then looked down at her own lap and I noticed that she too was visibly hard as her cock stretched her dress up at the front.

Gloria too looked at my wife's lap and took a sip. "Yeah if you take that to the dancefloor everybody will know!" she teased her and let her tongue glide over her full red lips.

"But what kind of friend would I be to not help you out in times of need." She continued putting down her glass and pulling down her garter and stepping out of it. Her cock immediately slapped up into a horizontal position throbbing and dripping a huge drop of precum on the floor as Gloria handed over the garter to Brooke who stood up and lifted her dress to put it on.

She adjusted it on her left leg and shoved her hard cock down into it to secure it which was more difficult since the cock of my wife was not quite so long as the one of her boss.

As she finally got it in and dropped her dress over it which now was laying flat against her body again she sighed.

"Perfect!" and looked up at Gloria who was just staring at her own massive cock standing out in the open with a big grin on her face.

"Of course sweety you will have to take care of this now" she said pointing down at her dripping log.

"Of course boss!" Brooke confirmed with a soft giggle and got to her knees in front of Gloria putting her hands onto Gloria's shaft the way she had done earlier with her feet.

My heart sank into my stomach while at the same time my dick strained so hard against my pants that I thought it would break off.

I got restless trying to think what I should do. Should I bust in through the balcony door? Should I confront them right here and now and make a scene? Should I just watch and get horny like a cuck? Would I even be considered a cuck since they were both women, in some sense? Again my future seemed on the fence and all the positives and negatives balanced themselves out in a confusing mess that I couldn't untangle in my drunk state right now. I just didn't know what to do.

My heart raced and I reached down stretching my pants to give my hard cock some room. Having my hand already down there it automatically started to rub my shaft through the fabric of my tux as I watched my wife slowly stroke Gloria's enormous tool. She had one hand gliding down back to the balls which were held back by the red lace thong massaging the thick strained veins along the trunk while the other hand rubbed across the tip spreading the copious amounts of precum around and onto the shaft to make it all wet and shiny.

I gulped wanting to move and walk briskly into the room, to stop beautiful Brooke from going any further but my legs were glued in place. A loud horny voice in my head screamed at me that I told her she could have lesbian friends if she wanted. I would seem like a hypocrite to just ruin this for her and besides I am drunk and would only make a fool of myself. But this was a cock almost three times my size that she stroked there so passionately and I felt humiliated. The voice telling me that I should wait it out screamed louder, calming me down to talk to her once I was sober, that this would make me a greater man than being a jealous drunk making a scene.

I barely felt that I was in control of my body as it seemed to move on its own. I couldn't move my legs one inch forward or backwards but my hand managed to fumble open my pants and reach inside stroking my hard cock in rhythm with Brookes strokes.

Gloria grabbed her champagne and her phone again and almost with boredom began to open the file for her speech, mouthing the words silently in between taking sips from her glass. With a benevolent smile she looked down at my wife and intervened.

"Sweety you will have to put in a bit more effort because I am running a bit late!"

Brooke nodded and while holding Gloria's shaft now in both hands she bent forward and kissed the wet tip letting her tongue out to circle it and glide down on the underside.

Gloria sighed and closed her eyes briefly then continued to silently rehearse her speech.

Seeing Brooke there as a submissive hard working assistant to this powerful woman made my cock leak a few drops of precum into my briefs. I knew my wife could be hot when she was busy working her ass off but I never imagined her working in that position.

She opened her mouth wide and slid the tip of Gloria's cock into it starting to bob her head forward and back going deeper and deeper with each motion. I didn't even now she could deepthroat that massive log to such an extent and as the slurping and gargling sounds got carried out through the open door I couldn't hold it back and let out a small deep moan myself. Thankfully the city outside was loud enough to conceal it.

Working her hands around the base while her mouth and tongue slurped and sucked around the tip my wife got into a steady rhythm kneeling there in her beautiful dress. I always thought she had too little interest in sex to behave so unhinged especially with someone she didn't know as well as me. But since she changed physically her personality might also have changed quite a bit and I wondered how long this had been going on with her boss and how it all started.

Having seemingly finished her rehearsal Gloria thumbed around on her phone and suddenly a flash of light brightened Brooke's cock filled mouth for a second and the sound of the camera shutter could be heard. Gloria giggled like a little girl at my wife's surprised look who knelt there like a deer in the headlight.

She let Gloria's wet saliva smeared tip glide out of her mouth and out of breath said slightly upset.

"Gloria please no! What are you doing?!"

"Maybe I should send Carl a picture of our 'rehearsal'. So he doesn't wonder what takes us so long." Gloria continued to giggle as she spoke. Brooke paled visibly and her look grew hard.

"Gloria! No! You shouldn't drink so much if it makes you such a bitch! I will not have you hurt Carl! I love him and I told you I would only take this job if it will not hurt my marriage!"

My heart gave me a bittersweet stab of pain as I felt my love for my wife even though I still didn't know why she was sucking her bosses cock right now instead of mine.

Gloria sighed and rolled her eyes composing herself again.

"Brooke sweety, I am just joking to get me going faster. I like Carl, I am sure he is a great husband and I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to do. But you should really talk to him soon or it is you who is hurting him, ok?"

She laid down her phone and grabbed Brooke's chin lifting it up while bending down and kissing her wet mouth tasting her own precum.

As she let go off her Brooke nodded and whispered.

"What about the picture then?" which Gloria brushed aside with

"Just for my personal collection sweety." and with that she grabbed the back of Brooke's head and shoved her cock back into her mouth starting to slowly fuck her throat till Brooke's eyes began to water.

Brooke steadied herself holding on to Gloria's thighs as she picked up her pace and started to go deeper. Gloria starting to groan grabbing Brooke's hair with both hands and thrusting her massive boner into her face.

"That's it sweety! Be grateful for all the opportunities that I give you! You are a real treasure as an assistant!" Gloria moaned louder and louder not caring to be silent since she probably thought she had the whole floor to herself.

My fingers were already slippery from my own precum and I felt the dampness all over the insides of my briefs. I slowed down. I didn't want to cum right now. I wanted to see Brooke finish Gloria off and have her back by my side but if I cum now I would probably be just harsh and drunk and angry at her when we would meet again. Somehow I thought it was better to keep myself horny to get through this evening without any major trauma.

Brooke's eyes watered and her red lipstick was smeared at one corner of her mouth. I could see several rings of her lipstick around the thick shaft of Gloria especially around the maximum length that she could shove into my wife's throat.

Gloria's moaning got faster and louder and she panted.

"Yes sweety take it all in, I am getting close. Press your little tongue up and make it nice and tight for me!"

Brooke held on as best as she could, a strand of her hair falling down close to her eyes as her head shook violently under the thrusts. She was turning read not being able to breath as Gloria's cock seemed to expand even more in her mouth the veins pulsing hard.

"Just a little bit more, you are doing great. Here it comes Sweety!"

Gloria almost screamed as her balls and the base of her cock started to twitch and hot thick semen shot into my wife's throat making her cough. Several thick globs of white cum flew out of her mouth and nose as Brooke held tight and tried to swallow the rest. I could see her throat move up and down as she gulped to not drown from her bosses cum until Gloria finally pulled out satisfied leaving a trail of trickling cum which Brooke caught with her open hands to not mess up her own dress. In a final long moan Gloria's cock twitched once more and a shot of sticky semen flew in Brook's face hitting her over the cheek and into the hair on her right side.

"Sorry sweety couldn't hold it back!" She giggled, fumbling for some tissues in her clutch.

She handed several to Brooke while using the rest to clean up her already shrinking cock.

I also gasped for air realizing just now that I held my breath the whole time while Gloria was choking my wife and now I felt close to passing out. I took deep breaths of the cool night air and removed my wet sticky hand from inside my pants, shoving my hard member down one pant leg and zipping up.

While the ladies were cleaning themselves up as good as they could with the few tissues at hand I stumbled back along the outside of the balcony. I had to get down to the ballroom again before I got caught. I was so confused with conflicting emotions and being drunk didn't help. But then again my life has not been such a thrill ride for years and feeling so alive, so insecure, so horny was bittersweet in some glorious manner.

I reached the elevator in time before anybody noticed me and thankfully there was no key card needed for the ride down to the lobby. Slightly out of breath and still dizzy I arrived back at the dancefloor. I decided to not go back to our table but lingered around the entrance to the lobby pretending to watch the dancing couples and the band while eyeing the lobby from the corner of my eyes.

It didn't take long until Gloria and Brooke emerged from the elevators and came over to where I was standing. Gloria was again back in her confident stride, smiling relaxed and in control while my wife shuffled a few steps behind looking a bit disheveled.

Gloria smiled at me almost winking and walked on behind the stage for her entrance in a few minutes. Brooke came to my side, one strand of her hair still hanging down the side of her face and her lipstick still a bit smeared at the corner of her mouth.

I turned to her and smiled putting the loose strand back behind her ear. As my fingers caressed over her hair I could feel a slimy residue sticking to my hands, which must have been be some of Gloria's cum that Brooke missed while cleaning up in a hurry. I let my hand move down to my side still feeling the glob of cum stuck to it and I looked at my wife and said with as much of an innocent voice that I could muster.

"Honey is everything ok? You look a bit - exhausted?!"

Brooke looked nervously at me and forced a smile.

"Working late is a bit hard on me. As well as wearing these shoes. And I am not twenty anymore."

"Is that so?!" I mumbled with almost a sinister James Bond villain tone to my voice but as she linked her arm with mine I dropped the subject and lead my wife back to our seat and we sat next to each other waiting for Gloria's speech.

While my wife was looking at the stage I pretended to scratch my nose and sniffed on the cum sticking to my fingers. It was an intoxicating smell which made my still semi hard cock twitch in my already damp briefs. It smelled a bit like Brooke's magic smoothie and also slightly like peanut. It had a strange effect on me as I couldn't stop sniffing it and finally found myself involuntarily sticking my tongue out to taste it. What the hell was I doing? The taste was even more potent than the smell and made me drool more precum into my pants. Damn that stuff was almost like a drug. I tried to focus and wiped my hand on the tablecloth putting my attention back to my little cheating wife.

I rested my hand on Brooke's knees and when she didn't protest I let it wander under the table up her leg. She squirmed a little and looked over to me. "Honey! What are you doing?"

"Making the best out of the evening!" I said in a vague almost too dominant voice compared to my usual calm nature.

I guess Brooke thought too much champagne had made me horny again and looked onto the stage stoically letting me fumble her thighs shoving up her dress inch by inch under the table.

She squirmed once or twice still but I couldn't tell if it was because she was uncomfortable about being watched or even caught by the other gala guests or if she was still horny herself and just shifted position to let me shove up her dress even further.

Either way I now had the bottom of her dress shoved up far enough at the front that I could see the wet shiny tip of her hard cock laying along her thigh. I let my finger dance around the leaking slit at the front and squeezed the pulsating hard shaft and Brooke cleared her throat and spread her legs slightly still staring blankly at the stage probably not daring to look at anyone else in the room else she would feel caught.

'So she was still horny as hell!' I thought and as I continued to let my fingers wander up her hot trunk I finally saw the bright red garter holding her hard cock strapped to her leg.

I leaned over and whispered into Brooke's ear.

"What is this honey? I couldn't remember that you put that on at home. And the color doesn't even match your dress?" again trying to sound as innocent as possible.

I saw little beads of sweat forming on Brooke's upper lip and her forehead as she clearly sought for words.

"I-I, it is from - Gloria!" She whispered barely moving her lips. "She, she gave it to me, because-" her voice trailed off while I continued to massage her shaft around the garter.

Suddenly she turned her head towards mine looking strained and pale not knowing how to continue. Her eyes darted around. She looked me in the eyes then avoided my intrigued gaze, then smiled briefly then looked down at her hard shaft in my hand. Finally she found her voice again and continued in a whisper.

"Look Carl! I really need to talk to you about a lot of things and I - I very likely messed up big time but please let me explain - just - just now is really a bad time and -"

"- you can't think straight with your hard big cock in my hand?" I finished the sentence for her not wanting to let her squirm around any longer as my own hard throbbing dick made it hard for me to think clear too.

Brooke bit her lip and nodded with a little relief in her eyes since I didn't try to push the issue for the moment.

I looked her deep in the eyes and she held my gaze. Somehow nonverbally she knew that I knew or at least had a strong suspicion. At least she didn't try to lie any further by finding some dumb explanation for the garter holding back her mast. At least there was still hope that we might find a way to continue. I loved her too much to let her go anyway but I still wanted to know every detail of her relationship with her boss.

I nodded slightly with a stern look which she read correctly as me being angry at her but trying to behave like a stoic rational adult here at the gala as long as she would come out with the truth. She nodded back and lowered her gaze in an apologetic manner.

While we were staring deep into each other's eyes with years of our deep connection and love between us a lot was already communicated without even speaking a word.

Meanwhile Gloria had taken the stage and in her funny charismatic manner gave her donation speech and was now interviewing the receiving charity chairman. We didn't listen or care and I whispered into Brooke's ear that maybe she wants a stronger drink at the bar which she confirmed by quickly nodding her head.

I let go of her cock and we walked over to the bar area in the dark far corner of the main ballroom. I ordered two shots and we went to one of the standing tables at the back where we could still watch the main stage beyond and the other guests who also had their eyes turned to the stage.

I had barely put the glasses down that Brooke already downed her shot in one go. She still seemed extremely tensed up and I was kind of OK with letting her squirm in her guilt while at the same time I didn't want to be a total asshole. Again she tried to avoid my gaze watching the stage as Gloria was now introducing the next act which was some kind of ballet number that should lead into the midnight event of the gala.

People where bustling around the main dancefloor to get the best views and apart from a few smaller groups of guests and couples the bar area was rather deserted for the moment.

Since Brooke was also trying to follow the events on the brightly lit dancefloor I moved behind her back hidden from view from the waist down behind our little standing table in the dark corner and started to massage her tensed up shoulders.

I kneaded her muscles between my fingers and she softly moaned and closed her eyes.

"Ok Brooke, honey! Will you tell me what you did exactly when you and Gloria disappeared for the rehearsal?"

I pushed myself close to her body in the back and I could feel her heart beating fast almost jumping out of her chest. Her voice cracked as she tried to answer.

"Carl I - I thought we will talk about it later?"

"We will honey, in detail. But I am too curious right now!" I said soothingly while my hands worked down her perfectly rounded sides towards her hips.

She opened her mouth several times but no sound came out, her face blushed and then she grabbed my shot as well and downed it before she started to whisper again.