My Futa Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The fancy Gala.
13.6k words
4.49
9.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks Brooke continued to change physically and mentally and it was kind of a wild ride for the both of us. I was sometimes worried about our future and how our marriage was changing but it was always balanced by her sweet and loving manner and with a lot more sex than in all the years before. We now had sex at least once a day, if time allowed sometimes twice.

I didn't have to jerk off anymore just to keep myself ready for my now constantly horny wife. This alone was good enough for me to cope with her ever growing cock that by now was clearly at least two inches bigger than mine and also girthier. Her vagina had practically vanished but beside being more excited to do oral she also offered her backdoor to me way more often than before. I adored her firm well curved young body that came with the package so I mixed things up by also rubbing myself between her full breasts, her beautiful tender feet or letting her just jerk me while I did the same for her. Sometimes we just frotted our cocks together but that kind of got me insecure lately with her member being so much bigger than mine and when Brooke noticed that she would quickly change to another position to keep me going.

She still beamed with happiness and energy and I didn't even mind that she more often got carried away during sex and was thrusting her cock violently at me or fucking my mouth with it not caring for my comfort in the heat of the moment. She didn't exactly feel sorry for it afterwards either and maybe I just thought it was ok after all those years of letting me do with her what I wanted. It was a weird feeling being on the other end of someone using me for their pleasure but I guess it was only fair to pay her back in that way if I could.

The coming weekend there was a charity dance gala hosted by Gloria's office and Brooke was excited to go out in fancy dress with me. It has been ages since we took the time and effort to go to a black tie event and so it was going to be a very special evening for both of us. Gloria would of course be there as well and Brooke already warned me that she might have to work as well helping her boss prepare for the speeches she would be delivering for some donation or something.

I just nodded listening only with half my attention, fumbling with my bow tie while Brooke was gliding into a copper and black asymmetrical dress she bought for the occasion. It was two sizes smaller than her usual size and fitted her curves perfectly. She finished it with a black sparkling clutch and black strappy heels of a similar glittering material. Her black nail polish on her finger- and toenails together with dark smokey eyes make-up completed her look.

I was breathless when I looked at her in the finished outfit and she noticed me standing there with my mouth open and smiled at me being flattered by my genuine reaction. I wanted to take her right then and there but we were already running a bit late so we got out of the house and into the Uber that was already waiting for us to take us downtown.

During the ride to the gala I noticed a small copper brooch clipped to her dress at one shoulder. I bent over to take a look at it since I didn't recognize it as any of the pieces of jewelry I bought my wife over the years. It was a small polished metal ornament almost in the shape of the symbol for women with the circle and the cross underneath but instead of the cross underneath there was just the vertical line with two circles left and right instead of a crossbar. It looked kind of like a big circle with a dick and balls hanging down.

She noticed me staring and touched it adjusting it on her dress.

"Did that come with the dress?" I asked to break the silence. Brooke blushed slightly fumbling with the brooch.

"No, no! That is - Gloria gave it to me. It is - she has offered me a promotion to become her personal assistant and with that I am now able to join her in the "Female Unified Trade Association". This is the member badge that shows that I am now also part of this club." She giggled half nervous half with pride and looked at me while still tracing her finger around the outlines of the brooch.

"Never heard of them before." I said shrugging waiting for Brooke to continue.

"They are just a service organization for women in powerful business positions. Just like the Rotary Club but with less members."

I nodded and noticed that my laid back reaction caused her to relax as well and now gleam with just pride and less nervousness.

"Wow honey you really get your career going. Couldn't say that I ever climbed the corporate ladder that quickly in my dead end job." Since that sounded quite a bit jealous on my part which was not my intention I quickly added, "I am really proud of you honey. It fits you to be a successful powerful lady!" and I patted her knee lovingly.

We arrived at the fancy hotel were the gala would take place. People and photographers were already bustling about, everybody looked their absolute best and was spruced up to the max. We entered the lobby and Brooke spotted Gloria standing at the entrance to the VIP-Lounge greeting the important guests entering there for some pre-dinner drinks. She wore a stunning dark red dress with a low cut back and a long slit to one side where her leg peeked through when she moved. It showed off her fit and quite muscular physique with no bit of fat in the wrong place and every inch of her body perfectly toned and tanned. Her blond hair was draped in huge waves around her shoulders completing the femme fatale look. When she noticed us she waved us over to greet us.

"Brooke, sweety! Over here! You look fabulous darling, absolutely stunning!" While Brooke blushed next to me Gloria turned to me and offered me her hand in a very lady like manner and added with excitement in her voice. "Carl! Nice to meet you again! You too look great in the tux. Ah this will be a great evening, don't you think?"

I mumbled some compliment that the evening could only be great with such gorgeous ladies around and Gloria giggled politely and ushered us into the VIP-lounge. Brooke was a bit shy about it because she felt herself being just a minor employee but Gloria shushed her and tapped her brooch reminding her that she was now one of "them". As she said that I noticed a similar brooch on Gloria's dress and with that she left us to mingle in the crowd of important people.

I was not the chatty type and I barely knew any of the people so I let Brooke lead me around and took part in some small talk with this colleague or that client of hers. Overall the guests were quite a pleasant bunch and some of the more beautiful radiant lady's also wore the special membership badge. As I learned from the conversations F.U.T.A. was an internationally active organization that provided not only business opportunities but also special health care plans for members and hosted several charity events each year such like the one we were attending now.

Brooke got her treatment on one of those health care plans because Gloria had long standing connections and since Brooke was also a reliable and hard-working employee Gloria managed to get her a full membership with the promotion to her personal assistant.

After a few drinks of champagne and the flood of new information my head started to buzz and I was glad that we were led to our tables for the opening speeches followed by dinner.

Gloria was seated at our table as well but for the most part of the beginning of the gala she was up on stage introducing speakers or giving of funny little remarks and speeches herself. She was clearly in her element moving gracefully and with confidence on stage.

We had already almost finished the main course of our dinner when she finally joined us at the table. Gloria sighed and put a loose strand of hair behind her ear grabbing a piece of deep fried chicken from the plate in front of her and starting to chew on it.

"Pfuh! Finally a little break before I have to get up there again and hand over our donations." She sighed and took another huge bite getting grease all over her nicely manicured fingers.

"You seemed quite at home up there as presenter and host. I was not expecting all this formalities to be that entertaining but you really had the attention of the audience the whole time." I complimented her and she beamed at me with her bright red lips.

"Thank you Carl! How nice of you to say that. It does make a lot of extra work to be prepared for this event, but your little wife here is a great help and a hard worker. I wouldn't have managed it without her." She looked at Brooke who blushed again and then poured herself a glass of champagne which she gushed down quite quickly.

Gloria sighed again and kicked of her dark red high heels putting her feet up on the seat next to Brooke and leaned back in her chair sipping on her glass which she had immediately refilled after the first one was empty.

I couldn't help it but glance over at her well-toned long legs and beautifully arched soles. Her toes with dark red nail polish wiggling in the air as she sighed with relief.

"Only those high heels are a pain every time."

To my surprise Brooke laid down her cutlery and stopped her meal. She turned towards the chair next to her and took Gloria's feet into her hands and started to massage her soles. My eyes widened in surprise but Gloria just sighed again and muttered "Thanks sweety! You're the best!"

I found this intimacy between my wife and her boss right in front of me strange to say the least but then again, they were also friends outside of work. On another note I wondered if that was something you do right out in public next to the spouse of the other or at all for that matter? I would certainly not intervene or make a scene right here in front of everyone but I was already trying to think about the conversation I was going to have with Brooke later on. It felt hard to concentrate though since I kept staring at my wife's delicate fingers massaging the beautiful feet of her boss right in front of me as if this was perfectly normal and I also felt my cock starting to stir in my pants as a reaction.

The ballroom around got drowned out from my attention as I watched mesmerized my lovely wife tenderly massaging her beautiful bosses naked feet in her lap. The scene continued for some time and when I looked up at Gloria's face, her mouth and eyes where turned over to Brooke with an expression of lust and relaxation. I was kind of jealous but also aroused and the champagne in my blood didn't help to sort out my thoughts on that matter. Brooke on the other hand had her head bent down and only focused on working her fingers up and down Gloria's feet.

After who knows how long Gloria glanced at her phone and sighed, slipping her feet out from my wife's grip and back into her red high heels.

"Brooke I think it is time that I start to prepare for the donation speech!" Turning to me with a lustful glint in her eyes and a smooth seductive voice Gloria added. "I hope that you can share your wife for a brief moment Carl. We still have some work to do this evening."

She got up before I could formulate an answer and with a blushed face and her eyes still diverted to the floor Brooke got up as well and followed Gloria out of the room. The first thought that came to my mind was that Brooke had already warned me and therefore everything was fine. But then the scene right now made me very suspicious and I thought about all the other strange things that happened in the weeks before. The remarks Brooke made. The way how quickly and intimately she had become friends with Gloria.

A spark of jealousy sparked in my stomach and bubbled to the surface but was quickly overwhelmed by my own horniness flooding my system and by my inner voice telling me that everything was fine, that my wife was happy and healthy and successful and that I got my fair share of her so I shouldn't ruin it by some stupid little jealous act. So what if her boss was more than a friend to her on some level?

I wouldn't view a lesbian relationship as cheating as I told Brooke when we were younger still, only the fact that she kept it a secret. But isn't that the definition of cheating?

The minutes alone at our table felt like hours and my head buzzed from all the champagne. I had emptied the current bottle which got quickly replaced for a new one by one of the waitresses bustling about. I felt my blood pumping in my ears and in my still semihard cock and the room began to feel stifling so I got up and left for the lobby where Gloria and Brooke went just moments before.

Walking out of the loud ballroom made my head spin even more as I now felt clearly quite drunk. I wanted my wife. I wanted her here. I couldn't bear it any longer. At least I wanted to know the truth. Where have they gone. I stumbled about in the lobby, sweat forming on my forehead. I must have looked like a confused drunk idiot because the receptionist of the hotel stepped up to me asking.

"Sir!? Is everything alright? Can I help you?"

I gulped and tried to gather myself thinking I am a pathetic little cry baby of a man. Brooke said she would have to work and I couldn't even wait for ten damn minutes? I felt terrible. Partly because my suspicions about Gloria got stronger and partly because I felt ridiculous not granting my wife a little adventure with her best female friend while I still got everything from her that I wanted even more so than for years before.

I closed my eyes and breathed for a second, shaking my head.

"No everything is fine. Just needed to stretch my legs." I mumbled looking down at the helpful smiling lady in front of me. "You haven't seen the host of this gala anywhere right? I heard that the donation speech is soon and I wanted a quick word with her before that."

While I composed myself again I tried to sound important and businesslike finding out where the two women went. I was still on the fence if I should make a fool of myself or not but the lady in front of me didn't know who I was so there was little harm in trying to find out where they went.

"You mean Mrs. Wanderfelt? I haven't seen her just now but apart from the ballroom they have also booked some of the smaller seminar rooms on the third floor. I can try and call up to see if she is there?" She was pointing back to the reception desk to indicate that she was going to call but I quickly stopped her and said.

"No, no, it is fine! Not that important. Maybe I take a look myself-"

The receptionists face grew serious. "I am afraid I can't let you up to the third floor. Mrs. Wanderfelt was very specific that only F.U.T.A. members are allowed to this section!"

I pulled in my lips making a defeated face and shrugged.

"Well I guess then I'll wait for her here." That seemed to satisfy her as she smiled at me and left for her station at the reception desk again.

I continued to wander around the lobby looking briefly at magazines and folders of various attractions. The staircase was right next to the reception desk so I wouldn't be able to slip past her. Damn! Again I felt this insecure pain in my chest about not knowing what Gloria and Brooke were up to right now. I tried to calm myself by saying that it has probably been just five minutes since they left and that rehearsing a speech would take longer than that. Still the urge to investigate continued.

I watched hotel guests and gala guests enter and leave the lobby. The stairs were definitely no option for me but one half from the two sets of elevators were out of sight from the reception desk. I shuffled closer to them and then the receptionist had to take a call and look something up at her computer while at the same time a group of hotel guests made their way to the elevators. Now was my chance.

I took a few fast strides to get closer to the group of guests and with an air of somehow belonging to them I followed them to the elevators. I didn't dare glance back at the reception desk and entered into one of the elevators together with the whole group holding my breath until the doors were closed. The other guests held their keycards to the number pad and pushed the floor that they wanted to get off. Damn! It seemed that you need a card from a room to go up the elevator. What now. One of the guests made room for me to also enter my floor and I hesitated but then tried anyway to push a button.

No light went on. How embarrassing. The guest who had made room for me said in a heavy Swedish accent. "You have to use your key-card!"

I smiled at him patting the pockets of my tux.

"Ah. I am afraid my wife already went to the room and took my card with her."

The guest just smiled and nodded, holding his own keycard to the reader and gesturing me to enter my floor.

"Thanks I sighed with more relief than he could imagine and pushed the number 3 on the keypad."

As I got off the elevator I found that the third floor was pretty deserted and dimly lit. There were no hotel rooms on that floor only some larger and smaller conference rooms. Soft jazz music rose up at the more brightly lit staircase from the ballroom below. I breathed deeply to calm my beating heart and listened but apart from the music there was nobody around. What now? How should I find them? And even if I stumbled into them what should I say to not look like an utter fool?

Sneaking through the corridor one door looked like the other and I felt very nervous that one of them would burst open and Brooke and Gloria would see me standing there with no good answer what I was doing up here.

Next to the staircase there was an open seating area with a big glass front overlooking the boulevard the hotel was located on. I tried the door to a balcony leading out of that glass front and it opened so I took a step outside into the cool night air thinking about what to do next. It felt safer here than in the corridor.

I noticed that the balcony extended to the side of the hotel continuing on in front of the separate seminar rooms which each had a door to the shared balcony. Perfect! I could sneak along the balcony and take a glance into each of the rooms on this side of the building. Even when I would get caught I could still pretend that I was just needing some fresh air and that the view of the city was so great here. Not the best explanation but miles better than being trapped in the corridor.

As I started to walk down the balcony I noticed that about three rooms ahead of me there was light shining out from the windows and the sliding door to that room was slightly open.

Being cautious to check the dark rooms between, which were all empty by the way, I got closer and closer to the one with the lights. As I almost reached the corner of it, I heard female voices coming from the room and quickly recognized them as belonging to Brooke and Gloria.

I held my breath at the corner of the first lighted window not daring to look in yet and strained to listen.

"....and then as I put my feet up your husband cleary checked them out very closely." giggled Gloria "He was almost bending over to get a better view."

Brooke spoke in softer almost moaning tones as she replied. "Well he does have a thing for feet and yours are gorgeous. Everything about you is!"

Again Gloria giggled. "Oh thanks Sweety! But the way your hands worked on me I think you have a thing for them too."

"Well I have a thing for a lot of things lately. Must be the side effects. I just can't help it. I barely made it out of the ballroom without anyone noticing my bulge." Brooke almost whined.

"I know, I felt the same when your warm soft hands touched me." Gloria's voice was now becoming softer and calmer too.

I took a few shallow breaths to calm my heart. I knew it. I knew those two were more than just best friends. I wanted to feel angry for being right but mixed in with all my confusion all I could sense right now was my cock getting hard again.