My Futa Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big amounts of precum trickled steadily from her tip onto my belly as she smooched and slurped at my face almost ignoring that I barely had time to react or caress her back.

"You know what honey?" Brooke panted, "Since I am the main provider to this household now I think I deserve to get some pussy from time to time as well, don't you think!?"

Her voice sounded urgent and more like a statement than a question. I was expecting her to want to go further and experiment with her boss more but Gloria always seemed to be strictly the top part in every relationship so I wondered what had changed as I said,

"I - I guess so. Is Gloria letting you -" was all I managed to say before Brooke pulled back her head a little holding my face in her hands looking me deep into the eyes. Her brown eyes sparkled beautifully and I instantly fell in love with my wife again as if I had just met her as a young woman so many years ago.

"That was not what I meant!" She was whispering shaking her head in the slightest way.

I was a bit slow on the uptake with my wife forcing herself onto me so eagerly so I continued to stutter.

"I - Is there another woman?"

Brooke's smile broadened and she still shook her head slightly speaking now very deliberately and slowly.

"Noooooo! That was not what I meant!" And with that she pulled back her hips letting her massive cock glide down my shaft and slap down onto the couch then shoving it forward again poking with her slimy tip underneath my balls.

I gasped and my eyes widened as I realized what she wanted which made Brooke grin even more.

"Oh my god honey? Y - you want to? B-but you are so big-"

She could see the shock and fear in my eyes but still continued to poke me rhythmically, her mushroom head lifting my balls up and slowly sliding towards my ass crack.

"You're a big boy honey, you can handle it!" she said with confidence and lust in her voice not expecting me to talk back too much. "And I never complained when you wanted to try something did I?" she added clearly having learned to negotiate hard on her job at the lawyer's office.

I gulped trying to relax knowing that I was unable to refuse her and that she was right about all the times I wanted to live out my perversions on her body.

"B-but please be gentle, I've never put anything in there before." I almost whimpered looking my wife deep in her eyes.

"Of course honey. You just lay down like my little virgin and I'll pop your cherry!" Brooke giggled and fumbled for her purse which lay next to us on the couch.

When she said it like that it felt slightly humiliating but I guess it got her going even more as I could feel her hot cock throb while gliding up and down my ass crack.

From her purse Brooke produced a huge tube of lube and was now kneeling upright between my legs squeezing a big glob of it onto the back of her shaft.

"Uhhhh feels cold!" She shivered and quickly started to spread it all around her mushroom head and up and down her veiny hard mast looking down concentrated as she massaged her member in wonder.

"Y-you planned this for some time now haven't you?!" I said in a small voice noticing how quickly she had the lube ready at hand.

Brooke looked up from her cock and gave me a smug smile.

"Of course I did honey. I just waited for the right moment to show you that I earned my privilege to your little pink virgin hole. It feels good to call the shots for once and also have the right tool for the job!" She slapped her wet glossy lubricated cock down onto mine bending it to my belly showing off how big and hard she was when directly compared to mine. I was not small by any average standard but during the last few weeks her cock really got massive.

Still looking uncertain at my suddenly so dominant and demanding wife she continued to tell me her thoughts.

"I wasn't aware of it before I grew this always horny thing between my legs but as a woman, wife and mother I sometimes just instinctively took on a submissive role. I saw it as my job to serve you, to take my husband's cum in every possible hole and onto every possible body part whenever you were stressed or happy or bored. I did my duty and then went and cleaned myself up once my sweet hubby had finished.

And I continued this mentality with Gloria since the beginning and now it is also part of my job at work there. But having this massive schlong between my legs lets me crave more. I want to fuck and dominate myself, to have a little bitch from time to time and just release myself, just take what I want and leave you to clean up the mess afterwards.

I think you can understand that. I know that you feel it too deep down sometimes. I could go out and find myself a whore or even get Gloria to employ a new assistant for myself to give me that release but that is not who I am right now. I love you honey and I kind of expect from you to be my bitch now and take my cock up your ass like a man without complaining, OK?!"

As Brooke finished her monologue she slightly tilted her head to the side with a quizzical look down at my body lying on the couch in front of her.

I gulped and just nodded at her with an almost silent,

"OK, do what you want then!" escaping my lips hoping that her massive cock wouldn't rip me apart.

I felt my heart beat up to my throat as Brooke grabbed my legs and lifted them up pulling me to the edge of the couch positioning my twitching scared anus in front of her crotch.

"Just relax honey! I'll be careful with your sweet little pussy." she said as her wet mushroom head poked right at my backdoor. I took deep breaths trying to not cramp up and watched my wife as she licked her lips in concentration lining up her massive shaft with my asshole and slowly with one hand guiding her shaft pushing forward opening me up.

At first the sensation was strange but not unbearable but as the thick base of her tip stretched my sphincter a sharp stabbing pain went through my lower body like a bolt. Brooke stopped her push forward and pulled back a little letting me catch my breath as I let out a suppressed moan.

"Honey you really are tight like a little girl! But we will work on that don't worry! One fuck at a time!" Brooke giggled again excitedly her gaze fixed at my pink hole as she stretched it open again with her next push forward. This time the tip of her cock almost disappeared inside of me but as the thicker part couldn't stretch my sphincter any further I had to give off another loud half moan half scream causing Brooke to pull back again.

This continued for some time with her always pushing in until I squealed and then slowly gliding back again. She reapplied more lube onto her shaft which made my whole ass and the couch all slimy and glossy already but she didn't care. As she put it before it would be my job to clean up anyway so she just had her fun like a child messing in the mud.

After some more gentle movements I could sense Brooke's body tensing up and getting more and more impatient since every move forward had to stop before she could enter me deep enough for it to be satisfying for her as well.

She looked up at me, then down at her cock stretching me again, then bent forward kissing me passionately on the mouth while her tip rested at the position of maximum stretched sphincter that I could handle. I was breathing shallow now almost panting, kissing her warm full lips back.

She lifted her head briefly again looking me deep in the eyes with passion and then whispered,

"I am sorry honey but you are too squirmish for this to work. Just take my cock already and be a good little bitch!"

She had barely finished her sentence when she had already pulled back and then thrust her hips forward pushing in almost two thirds of her length into my asshole.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed out as a stabbing pain like from a knife almost blinded me but my scream was muffled as Brooke continued to press her mouth onto mine kissing me again waiting with her large hard shaft deep inside me until the pain slowly subsided to a throbbing sensation that I could handle.

I lay there my mouth open, Brooke's tongue moving around in it and I felt kind of violated. Was that what being a woman was like? Just getting manhandled to serve as a toy for your partner? Well at least sometimes it was part of the deal it seemed.

As the pain subsided and the sweet soft kisses of Brooke continued the feeling of being abused also went away and was replaced by a new feeling of an even deeper connection with my wife. With her hard horny cock inside of me I kind of understood her now on a level that was impossible to know before her change.

As she looked up again our eyes met and she knew that I got it now and smiled. Pulling back out she started a slow rhythm of fucking me and with every time her well lubricated fat shaft slid into me the stabbing pain got less and the bulging head of her cock sent waves of pleasure through me when it glid past my prostate massaging it making my dick stiffen up again against Brooke's soft hot belly.

I put my legs around my wife's hip pulling her close indicating that she could pick up her pace now when she wanted and she got the hint and grabbed my arms holding them behind my head and putting her weight into every thrust she made. My asshole was barely hurting now anymore as the continued stimulation of my prostate almost made it irrelevant that my dick barely touched my wife's belly anymore. The tip of my cock smeared precum all around her belly button as her pace got deeper and quicker, holding me down as she now really stopped taking herself back in any way.

I started a whimpering high pitched moan in sync with Brooke's thrusts rolling back my eyes in pleasure as I could feel her getting even harder inside of me getting close to her climax.

Between clenched teeth and with sweat on her forehead Brooke whispered,

"I am gonna cum so hard! I will fill your ass up all the way!"

I licked my dry lips watching that beautiful woman above me, her bouncing breasts as she humped me, her thick veiny shaft entering me now almost up to her balls with every thrust.

"Yes baby! Give me your seed! Breed your little virgin bitch!" I whimpered out as she thrust herself into me one more time and then stopped with her full length deep in my ass. Her cock started to twitch and spurt out large amounts of cum filling up my insides. She moaned loudly in pleasure as wave after wave of her orgasm went through her body making her shoot out her semen again and again for almost half a minute. As she finally pulled back out I could feel my stretched asshole not closing up right away but the thick creamy liquid sliding out of me and onto the couch in a steady stream making even more of a mess.

She looked down at the amount of cum she had produced which was abnormally much and which still flowed out of me as I couldn't even squeeze my sphincter shut after her fucking me this hard. Brooke cupped her fingers under my anus and picked up a handful of her cum then shoved her still hard cock back inside me plugging up my hole. She smeared her thick hot white seed around my shaft and started to jerk me while her cock rested inside my asshole keeping the rest of her massive load inside.

I leaned back, now used to her size and let her jerk me until I was almost cumming myself. She noticed me getting close and before I got over the edge she started to slowly hump me again massaging my prostate together with rubbing her warm slimy hands over my dick until my milk started to flow.

The amount of semen I produced was nowhere near what Brooke was able to spurt out but still was a lot as I pulsed out rope after rope of white juice which flew over her belly and her fingers getting mixed with her own cum.

As I was finally finished she let go of my dick and wiped her hand on my t-shirt.

"Good little bitch!" she said winking at me and getting back up unplugging my asshole to spill more of her cum onto the couch. "Now clean up the mess while I take a bath!"

And with that she went to the bathroom upstairs with a satisfied grin.