My Game of two Halves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't look up and kept shoveling as she spoke.

"How come you are not thin, pale and puny like every other architect I know?"

"'Cause I am a super architect." It was not and opening line for a serious conversation.

" Mmmm what other powers does a super architect have?"

"That for me to know and you to find out," I kept shoveling

"Ok what does it take to get a girl noticed around here?" With that cliché I looked up. Mary was sitting with her legs stretched wide. Her skirt was pulled back and she wore no panties so the full extent of her thick black bush was exposed, my eyes were drawn to the central pink of a couple of very swollen lips breaking their way through the wiry hair and glistening with Mary's juice. My immediate erection could not be hidden with my shorts.

"Oh golly me," exclaimed Mary "You've actually got one. The question is, do you know what it's for?"

Dropping the shovel I stepped up until I stood between my legs my bulging shorts just touching her bush. With two hands I took her face and began a deep kiss. With her two hands she reached down and grabbed my shorts and yanked them down exposing my dick which sprang up pointing skyward. I leaned forward feeling my dick crushing her warm wet pliant vulva. I began to grind relishing the rasping of her wiry pubic hair until my dick simply fell into the warm wet depths of her gaping vagina.

With that we both rolled over collapsing onto the fresh dusty earth overtaken with primeval lust. Both gasping and panting in unison, the rest of the world around us was blanked out as we worked each other with driven lust; our mouths salivating, our tongues lashing each other's.

I opened my eyes to the redness of Mary's face, her mouth open and gasping with desperate determination. We rolled with our scratched skin, and abraded wet faces, all ignored in our desperate passion accumulated in the tension of a month of restrained relationship.

I felt her legs flailing and kick around me as I pumped forcefully into her. She began to kick me as though I was some horse she needed spurring on. We seemed to cum in unison with a grunting chorus.

I hoped a neighbour had not heard as we lay panting and still clutching one another. We lay smarting and bruised in the afterglow of sex that transcended any thoughts of safety, reality and place. We had sex like we had been desperately trying to force ourselves into each other's body, to combine, to become as one.

Gathering my senses, I whispered, "I think we need a shower. Fortunately the children were staying with their grandparents. Sex in the shower was lower key but the desperation of the garden remained. We hugged and kissed deeply and passionately the warm showers spray cascading and stimulating our bodies. I turned her around. Mary braced herself on the wall her arse jutting provocatively, I Glanced down that first glance of her arse curves etching indelibly into my mind. The stimulation recovered my erection and an ache to be sated.

One hand clutching her hair and using my other to guide my prick I forced into her. She responded electrically, thrusting her arse at me. I found it difficult control and she forced me back into the opposite wall and continued to thrust at me as though she was trying to pound me through the wall. I slipped and we wound up a giggling pile on the floor.

I thought it best to give it a rest and withdrew from the shower. I leaned back and just watched her washing through the glass of the shower cubicle. When she opened the door I was treated to an exposition of her perfect naked body. She looked at me staring at her and smirking took the white towel and slowly began to tease me as she dried off making sure she titillated me by making special attention to her breasts and between her legs.

At the end she dropped her towel and opened her arms in a gesture of submission displaying her full nakedness and slowly turned around. I studied her from top to bottom. She had a thick mass of black hair which was usually tide back severely or braided in army fashion. She had large dark eyes whose colour seemed indeterminable. Her nose was prominent but not to take the beauty from her face with their high cheek bones. Her lips were seductively full and seemed to demand attention. Her shoulders were rounded and feminine, her arms were muscular displaying a fitness that did not detract from her femininity. Her breasts were larger than I had imagined under her uniform. They were full and rounded with just a little droop, enough to sway. A legacy of breast feeding, I guess, with her large prominent brown nipples. Very large so that when out of uniform they would persistently appears through her tops if she was not wearing a bra.

Although she was superbly fit her stomach retained those little feminine roles that emphasized her navel. Her hips were goldilocks hips not to skinny and not too wide. Child bearing enough to show that although she was a warrior she was a Mum who could handle a relatively comfortable birth (if there was ever such a thing).

And those legs, yes those long beautiful muscular and shapely legs that had only recently been flailing around me. And between her legs her lush thick rain forest delta of black pubic bush just slightly trimmed at the bikini line.

This was all packaged in her pale skin that betrayed a hint of Mediterranean heritage. Normally flawless but today it was marked with the red abrasions of vigorous lovemaking. This is what she had been camouflaging under her uniform. This perfect brave intelligent wonder woman was giving herself to me. In my love addled mind I thought for some reason of the goddess Diana and I wondered what I had done so right to deserve her.

It was a strange weekend after that. Shortly after our initial sojourn I caught her privately sobbing and shaking. She was highly embarrassed that I had caught her. At the time she passed it off but I imagined she may have been suffering some guilt as though she was cheating on her dead husband. But there were other things especially at night. She was a very restless sleeper and cried out a couple of times. I did ask as we ate at breakfast whether she suffered from PTSD from her experience in South Sudan. She said she did and when the time was right she would try to explain.

All the same Mary and I did not surface until Monday morning. Following Monday's breakfast, as I was leaving, I kissed Mary, "I think I need to move in." Mary replied by copying me "I think you need to move in too."

To the joy of Elsie and Annie I moved in within two weeks. In a short time I discovered how affected she was by PTSD. We had not had sex since the first weekend. I had been expecting an interesting first night but although she was prepared to cuddle she admitted that the sex we had initially was wild, after the act it had invoked unpleasant memories. She expressed optimism that she could get over it as she had continued counselling provide by the army.

One night I suggested we all go to the movies but she urged me to take the girls as she still had not the courage to enter a dark hall. She said when we had gone for our first restaurant dinner she had been in the toilet for an hour before she had the courage to go.

I had to admit I was a little unnerved about this and wondered whether she would ever be able to handle a normal life.

We had been sleeping together for a month when one weekend we loaned the kids to the grandparents and entertained a couple for dinner. We had a lot to drink that night and once the couple had gone we cleaned up sat down for a night cap on the sofa. After Mary had explained her problem to me I was reticent to initiate sex but on this night Mary was suddenly all over me. Leaving the night cap undrunk she led me to the bedroom.

We both stripped and I got into my boxers and she got into a sheer nightgown. Unlike the first time it was not wild sex. Despite the alcohol we just took our time. We spent much of the time as we could in our night things with our sexless cuddling.

It took a while but the passion began to rise. I traced my fingers over Mary's breasts lightly pinching her nipples and discovering how she liked her breasts caressed and manipulated. She particularly responded to my sucking each in turn, rolling her bullet hard nipples in my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. It was as though she was breast feeding a baby and it went on for some time, her breathing becoming heavy and laboured.

When she began to gently writhe I decided it was time to caress her vulva. Pushing my finger into the wiry lushness I found it already wet and swollen to the point that her warm folds were almost gelatinous. My fingers easily broke through the wiry portals into her lubricated passage.

I found her g spot which resulted in jerky involuntary spasm. All was leisurely and loving; I went down on her giving her inner leg and pudenda a thorough tongue massage. In doing this discovering her clit had become swollen and very pronounced. The act of sucking on it produced an immediate reaction arching her back, her face red and grimacing as her eyes rolled. She appeared about to orgasm but teasing her I pulled back. Both of us were exploring each other, we had plenty of time and neither wanted to rush to orgasm.

Mary urged me to turn over and she began using her unusually generous tongue to find my hot spots. She was obviously very adept giving head and seemed very proud of her skills. We never talked much during sex but I had to acknowledge how dexterous she was with her tongue. She had me grunting and thrashing my head from side to side. Occasionally she would go a little too fast and my appendage would shrink or I would push her back but always she would come back with a new technique and I would rise again.

She stopped short of getting me off. I got my breath back and told her I had never been with a woman that was so skilled. Mary took it as a matter of pride. Saying she started early with that sort of thing but it was really Robert that had taught her In fact it was her only way of getting to some kind of orgasmic plateau. I wondered how they would get on procreating.

We lay cuddling in silence for a time. I felt Mary become a little tense before she spoke.

"Have you had anal sex with anyone? You know like gay guys do it."

That was a surprise.

"Well I told you I am not gay."

"No with girls."

"I have with Georgia, why?"

"Would you please bum me?"

"What now?"

"Yes please."

"Why?"

"It's for a very special reason."

"Did you ever do it with Robert?"

"No never. He was adamant about that."

"Yet he did it with guys."

"Yes he had but he wanted to keep that side of it apart from me. There is another reason I want you to do it. I am not sure how I am going to react so take it slowly. I will tell you more depending on how I feel."

"Is this something to do with Sudan?" I said this very quietly. I don't know why as there was nobody listening. I guess I was showing cautious respect. Mary just nodded looking down. After a short pause I continued. "Do you have any lubricant?"

"Yes, I have kind of prepared myself."

"Have you stretched your anus?"

"Yes, when I had my shower and I have a butt plug and a vibrator you can use."

"My god you've been planning this haven't you."

The tenor of the discussion had dampened the ardor somewhat so we elected to start again by my massaging her. I spread oil starting with her lying on her back working her breasts and pussy using what I had discovered of her likes. It was getting a little messy on the bed but we had only sheets on and we could get fresh ones later. Mary was responding but she was getting quite sensitive so I turned her over. The sight of her naked butt gave me a sudden thrill and I found myself very rigid. Her butt was very round and prominent and my memory of them pressing my groin in the shower had me desperate with desire. I realized apart from the shower I had not really given her a successful doggy fuck and as soon as I started massaging the oil into her I almost ejaculated with no mechanical stimulation. I spread her cheeks. Her anus was not puckered or even brown. It was almost a perfect small hole except for a scar and obvious signs of a couple of stitches. I continued to massage and then I entered her rectum with one oily finger. There was a sharp intake of breast. Conscious of the scar I asked if that hurt.

"Quite the opposite, I did not expect to be so stimulated."

I started to push in a second finger but Mary asked me to use the butt plug as she oiled and placed the vibrator beside her. I reached over for the plug when I turned back Mary was on her knees, Head on the sheet with her but high and wide. I lubricated the plug and eased it slowly in. Again there was that that intake of breath. I continued to massage as she wiggled and moved her butt around. Then she just said "now."

I eased the butt plug out. It was going to be no problem entering her, my dick was so hard it was pointing vertically and slapping against my naval. I could not recall ever feeling that way in fact it took some pressure to push down in position. Mary wanted to massage the oil onto my dick so she turned around and did that tenderly then resumed her former position. I put the lubricated head of my circumcised dick against her anal portal then nudged. It popped in with very little pressure at all; I eased it forward and back getting deeper and deeper. As I did that I could feel Mary masturbating hard and panting heavily. Once I had bottomed out I gave a couple of deep thrust then paused as Mary pushed her vibrator into her vagina. I could feel the hardness of the buzzing vibrator right away. I had to start thrusting so I did not cum with the vibration.

Mary barked, "harder!"

I responded

She repeated "harder!"

She started to make a god awful guttural noise which sounded like a tiger growl.

As I began to literally piston her it got louder.

I finally said "are you in pain, should I ease back?"

"It's fucking excruciating, just fuck me harder!"

"Yes Ma'am."

She started growling and writhing but she would not let me stop. Thinking of those stitches I was conscious in sodomizing her but not tearing anything. All this time she was working the vibrator and even with my exertions I was beginning to get stimulated again. I was afraid I would cum when I felt her involuntary pulsing; it turned suddenly into what seemed like a tectonic spasm. I immediately came and I popped out spraying in the air. I was afraid she would soil herself but it didn't happen. Mary was gasping.

The growling had stopped but it was closely followed by what seemed like groaning with pain as she hunched into a fetal position.

"Ow ow ow o!" She was absolutely tensed up as I tried to cuddle her.

I was apologizing profusely before she told me to shut up.

Finally catching her breath she said "listen I have had two children. That was pain on a 9 out of ten scale. This fuck would be about seven."

The messiness of it all finally reached our senses and we got up pulled the sheets. The room reeked of scent oil mixed with the hormonal odour of a woman in heat and my cum. We retired to the shower and clutching Mary from behind with warm spray I found myself erecting into the now tender crack of her exquisite arse. I felt her wince slightly. She whispered back at me. "Just push it down and slip it into my cunt."

Hearing Mary use the word cunt gave my prick a bit of a thrill and my rigidity easily seem to vanish into the warm inviting void of Mary's interior. She moved her butt cheeks slightly side to side. The sensation was subtle but highly erotic and I came once again.

We remade the bed and we were drowsily spooning, my hand was lazily kneading her breast. She held my hand.

"I think now is a good time to tell you what happened in South Sudan. She broadly told me what I already know but she finished with "You may have heard that I was captured for 24 hours."

The statement caused me some trepidation.

"What you previously did not know was that I was repeatedly gang raped."

"Oh shit, what happened?" Feeling like a perv, I wasn't sure that was the most sensitive thing to say. But she ignored me and carried on.

"We were the last truck in the convoy and the insurgents isolated us. The driver was a UN civilian who they shot outright. The rest of us were just women. No children fortunately. They herded us into a round mud building in a small village close to the road. They were going to rape the women and I guess, kill them. At that stage they were not going to touch me. They would be afraid to as I was with the UN.

Through a woman who could speak a little English I did a deal with them. They could rape me, a white female officer, on condition that the let all the women go. I said there would be no ramifications. I didn't quite know what I would be in for but I was certain I would not come out of it alive. Weirdly they were mostly polite about it all and showed me a modicum of respect. I said mostly; not all were the same.

They took me to another hut next door, told me to take my clothes off and kneel on my hands and knees on a mat. Then each of the men came in one by one and fucked me. Each time there would only be the one man fucking. I have no idea how many fucked me; I know some were coming back for seconds. They did not seem to care about the cum, so that kept me lubricated. There was quite a puddle on the floor and things got a bit messy but they all dutifully came inside me and did not spray any around.

"Didn't it knock you out?"

"It's difficult to explain but for the entire time of that evacuation I was running on adrenalin. The say that war is months of boredom followed a short period of intense terror, this was my terror."

"I take it that this gave you the PTSD?"

"Not really, the evacuation did although if I was going to say what put me over the edge was the rocket attack on the hall. We do train for what they call 'conduct after capture'. Although the risk of rape for a woman soldier is recognized I wouldn't say I was particularly prepared for this. In actual fact I was in a sort of daze the whole time. I turned off, that is except at the end."

"What happened then? There was one guy who arrived late and joined. Whereas the others were comparatively gentle, he set out to hurt me. He pulled my hair and near strangled me. As he was fucking me he took out his pistol and pointed it at my head. I knew then that I was going to die. He wanted to feel me die as he was in me."

In hearing this I felt myself actually sweating. "But you're still alive."

"Yes unbeknown to him, the group's leader had followed him in. When he saw what the guy was doing he grabbed him by the throat from behind and literally threw him bodily out the door. The pig had dropped his pistol and the chief picked it up and emptied the chamber. He then called outside and a young guy came in carrying a rifle. I took it to be his son. He told the guy to take off his pants and he got him to lie on his back. He wanted me to ride his son cowgirl style facing him. After the relief of not being killed I actually kind of enjoyed it. As you can imagine it was pretty sore down there but I was still running on adrenalin and I was at least in control. That is until the chief decided to join in. The young guy was still in me and the chief pushed me down so he could get at my arse. He took a handful of cum that was lying there, shove it in my butt hole, flopped out his dick and rammed it into me without any ceremony. Then both of them started humping; as they were not coordinated it near killed me. That was on a pain scale of 10 out of 10."

"What were you thinking to get through that?"

"I thought of Robert. What it felt like when he was first raped."

"What Robert, subject to homosexual rape. How did you know?"