My Gay Experience Pt. 08

Story Info
Working with new young players, win championships have sex.
3.3k words
4.46
1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art and I spent the afternoon with the four high school recruits, discussing their future and our requirements for their education and gameplay.

"We have assigned a tutor for each of you to get you through the educational requirements at the high school, then with the University," I told them. "Our goal is you will be A student, All-American at the University. We have daily workout sessions with trainers at the gym in the housing building. Coach Bailey will work with you at the high school to finish your senior year, but we have our team who will add to what he does. You will also have passes for the Club, though don't get so deep in playing sexually you neglect your school and training. Any questions?"

No one asked any. Art them said, "Guy, when it comes to sex, we are bi-sexual, but you need to be careful with ladies if you go in that direction. The club tests for diseases, but we cannot text to see if a lady is on the pill or not. Use condoms, a pregnancy would be a disaster for your career. You understand?"

Dennis, Gorden, Marcus, and Steve all nodded in agreement.

"We also have people who will work on your nutritional diet, preparing your food. If there are things you want, talk with them, they have your best interests in mind. Our ultimate goal with all this is championships, high school, University, and eventually NBA." I told them. "Dinner will be in a couple of hours, you can go to the game room, we have the latest video games on big screens. We have a game plan for tonight. Tomorrow after breakfast we will check into the dorms, all private rooms, and then have you fly out for the week back home. The following we you will fly in, and school starts at Rainier Beach. Spend time at home enjoying your family before you come back. We will fly them here for the championship game at Rainier Beach. I believe in you guys so I know you can do it."

I stood up, hugged each of them, and off they went to the game room.

They were animated at dinner, talking about the games they played. Very competitive in their play, as they should be type-A guys.

After dinner, we suggested they shower, use the hose set up we have to clean their ass and join us in our playroom when they finished. Just wear a bathrobe and no clothing. We had a fun game to play, our version of strip poker without clothes.

Everyone came into our game room; we had a poker table set up at the end of the king-sized bed. We handed everyone a butt plug with flavored lube, and we all inserted the plug up our ass.

"These are the game rules. We are playing 5 card stud, so you need to hope for a great deal since we will have no draws, everyone's cards will be dealt face-up. The high hand wins and the low hand loses. Everyone else is safe until the next deal. In the middle of the table is a set of yellow cards. These will have a picture of what the loser needs to perform on the bed with the winner. Art and I will sit it out until the game ends, then we will have a next phase to play out. Everyone understands?"

"What's on the yellow cards?" Marcus asked.

"That's the charm of the game...you never know until it is turned over. I guarantee you will have a good time and want to come over and play again after you get moved in. More players will mean more fun." I answered.

We shuffled the playing cards and the yellow cards. Everyone put their robes on the back of their chairs, and we began. The first hand saw Steve high and Marcus low so Marcus flipped the yellow card. It was a picture of a penis.

"Marcus, as the loser of this hand, you get to have Steve lay on the bed and suck his cock until he cum's. You also must swallow his cum. Lucky you," Art said.

They got on the bed, and we all sat on the edge as Marcus crawled up his legs to his cock. Marcus licked Dennis's cock, then sucked it down his throat, going up and down with his mouth. Dennis pushed his head, so his cock was deep in his mouth. He began to lick Dennis's cock like a popsicle, working with a twirling motion of his mouth as Dennis moaned.

All our cocks were eight inches, with thick meat around. Marcus began to suck on his balls, first one, then the other, then he had both swirling in his mouth before he went back and sucked on the head of his cock, popping it in and out of his mouth as he used his hand to jerk on his shaft. Deep throating Dennis, he began to buck, face fucking Marcus until he let out a large groin and shot his load down Marcus' throat.

Marcus slide up Dennis's hairy chest and French kissed, sharing the cum as they wrapped up and everyone re-joined at the table for the next round.

Art dealt the next hand, Gorden won and Marcus for the second straight time was the loser. Art turned the yellow card and it was a tongue-licking ass.

"This round, Marcus, you will spend at least five minutes rimming Gorden's ass. We have some flavored lube on the table, so when you pull his butt plug out, you can add more lube so you can slide your tongue as deep as possible and tongue fuck him. I like it when it happens to me, Gorden you will be pleased. Ever been rimmed?" Art asked.

"This will be a first," he replied.

Gorden got on his knees on the bed, Marcus got behind, slipped out the butt plug and lubed up Gorden's ass.

"Marcus, you can spread his cheeks so you can get in there tight," I instructed. "Lick his hairy ass and suck his ass hole."

"You might want to stick your finger up his chute to widen it for your tongue," Art told Marcus. "The more open you can get his hole, the deeper your tongue will penetrate."

"How is it going for you Dennis?" I asked.

"I like this...a lot,"

"I like to do it before I fuck because it does feel good and loosens things up."

After about ten minutes they finished, and we sat down for the next hand.

Art dealt, Steve won, Dennis lost. The yellow card was two guys kissing.

"This is the make-out card, you two will be making out, full body contact, tongues and all. Have you ever made out with another guy?" I asked.

Both shook their heads no. They got on the bed and began a make-out session.

"Press your body's tight, your cocks pressing against each other. After French kissing, begin to take turns sucking on each other's nipples, apply a little pressure as you tease with your teeth. Then go back to French kissing for a while," Art let them know.

After an extended make-out session, we got back to the table. "How is everyone doing?" I asked. "We have a hand for everyone. I think everyone here has fucked, some more than others. Art and I are going to fuck each of you, we have a quick response time, and we want you to fuck each other, and I you can, before we are done, you can fuck us. I am going to fuck Marcus, Art is going to fuck Steve, Dennis will fuck Gorden, then we will swap around. Take your time, enjoy the experience, your flights don't leave until 2 p.m. so we have all night and can still get some rest. We enjoy having you here and look forward to an awesome year of school, basketball, and sex," I told them.

We went crossways on the bed so we could have a place to play.

I had Marcus lay on his back and I started to make out with him. He still had the taste of cum and flavored lube in his mouth. Awesome. I was on my knees by his head as our tongues tangled, then he leaned over and took my hard cock into his mouth. As he sucked me in and out of his mouth, I reached down between his legs and with the bottle of lube, applied it to his sweet spot, working my fingers in and out of his hole.

Straddling his head, my cock in his mouth, I went down on his ass. Sucking his thighs, then working my tongue into his hot hole.

"Oh yeah," I said as I worked into his ass hole. He had spread his legs wide giving me access. I was so hot I could have taken him right there, but I wanted to prolong our fuck and extend our pleasure.

I flipped on my back as he straddled my legs, his head going down on my cock, his tongue sliding down my shaft as he face fucked me.

"You are killing it," I said as he leaned forward, applied more lube to his ass and cock. Leaning forward, he grasped his shaft and slid back, guiding me into his waiting man cunt. I pulled his cheeks apart as I moved inside him.

"Oh man, that feels good," he said as I pushed up on the bed inside his butt. I was jackhammering my cock deep inside. You could hear my skin slapping against his as we fucked.

Not wanting to cum too quickly, I pulled out and he went down and sucked my cock.

"Oh, wow, this is hot," he said as I turned him on his back, put his legs on my shoulder, and pushed back inside.

"Oh fuck, I want to cum in you, is that what you want Marcus, my cum filling you."

"Yes, yes, I want to feel you cum deep inside." He moaned back.

I was grasping his cock, as we rode each other, he is meeting my strokes as I went in and out. We began to make out as we fucked. The room was filled with all those sex sounds for everyone fucking.

I had him move to where his legs were leaning over the bed, and I was standing on the floor. I inserted my cock back inside that warm and friendly chute.

"I am going to fuck you hard I said I drilled inside of him. Oh fuck.... yeah, I am about to fill you, deep and hard..."

"I want it, let me have it now," Marcus said as I started to shoot ropes of cum into him. I could see it starting to flow out. I went down and rimmed his ass to capture as much of my cum as I could, then began to French kiss him, sharing the experience. Art had come over and sucked the cum off my cock as we wrapped up our first fuck session.

"We are going to take a ten-minute break," Art said. "Clean up, get something to drink, we have alcoholic beverages you are welcome to, you can drink in the house here but cannot drive if you do. You are spending the night with us, otherwise, we will get you a UBER. So back in 10."

After the break, we announced I would fuck Dennis, Art would fuck Gorden, and Marcus would fuck Steve.

Dennis came up to me, he was 6'8", the center for the high school team. His body was in excellent shape, 6 pack abs, a thick 8" cock, and no body hair including a bald head.

"You shave or is this a wax job?" I asked as he approached.

"I keep myself waxed. I like the feel." He responded, pulling my body tight against his as we leaned down and kissed me. I am about 6" shorter. We were chest to chest, our cocks pressed against each other, and his hands were firmly grasping my ass cheeks as he pulled us together.

He ran his tongue against the crease of my lips. I opened my mouth to let him in and he filled my mouth with his tongue. I sucked on it as he played inside my mouth. My tongue got into the action and it seemed as if we fucked with our tongues, our saliva mixed with the action.

"I have wanted to kiss you like this since we met at the airplane. You are so sexy looking, and I am hungry wanting to explore your body," Dennis said.

Dennis felt so good against me. He got down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth. I could tell I was not his first rodeo. His tongue slid across my slit, his mouth sucking in the pre-cum which had begun to flow from my expanding cock.

"You taste so good," he said as he went down on my cock taking me into his throat. His suction was awesome as he hummed to make me harder.

I lay across the bed as he continued to provide oral pleasure. His hands twist my nipples.

"I want to taste your cock." I told him as we switched to the 69 position. He was sucking my balls in and out of his mouth, we were both edging each other. Moving around on my body, we once again were making love with our tongues. He sucked on my ear lobe and then began to suck on my neck, leaving me with a hickey.

I slid down the bed and rimmed his ass, my tongue seeking passage inside him. Going back to his cock, I sucked and worked his thick piece of meat.

"Before I fuck you, I want you to come in my mouth, I want to swallow your sweet juices," I told him then went down and worked his cock in my mouth, running my tongue down his shaft and sucking him deep into my throat.

We were completely oblivious to the others around us. Our focus was on each other and the pleasure we were experiencing. His body arched and met mine as I sucked his cock. Working his head, his beautifully circumcised cock then back down his shaft. I was squeezing his balls with my hand as I worked him back into me and then up. His ball sac began to tighten, and I could tell it was a matter of short time before he was going to erupt into my mouth. I took him all the way down my throat, 8 inches of thick cock, until he jerked and streams of cum shot down my throat.

He had quite a load and it tasted great. I could drink him up every day, sweet and salty, down-to-earth tasty.

"Thanks," he said as I sucked off the remaining semen from his cock and began to apply lube to his hole and to my throbbing cock.

He moaned as my cock began to penetrate his ass hole. "Ouch," he said as I began to move inside his muscled ring. I stopped to look at him to make sure he was comfortable.

"Don't stop." He said pushing up against me as he lay on his back on the bed.

Slowly I got all the way inside and we developed a rhythm as together we made love. I sucked on his nipples as I glided in and out of his channel. He was tight, a perfect fit for my cock. He squeezed his muscles as I filled him with my cock, pleasure undeniable.

"Get on your knees, I want to go deep," I said pulling out as he turned on the bed and I got behind him. Doggy style to my favorite position, it allows my balls to bang and my cock to penetrate.

Slipping back inside, I stoked my cock into him, then began to bang my balls against his ass.

"Harder, faster, oh fuck, yeah, bang me hard..." he said.

I followed his instructions and rocked into him, my balls slamming hard, my cock buried deep inside. After about five minutes, I met his climax, shooting my load deep into him, continuing to bang as cum seeped out his puckered hole.

"Oh man, this was the best," he said as I slipped out. He went down on my cock again, cleaning up the cum that still was on my cock, then we kissed exchanging fluids to finish things up.

The rest of the evening was filled with everyone getting fucked or fucking. When it was finished, I asked Art to take Marcus to bed with him and invited Dennis to sleep with me. It was awesome to cuddle with Dennis, he was lying against my back until we both fell asleep.

In the morning, we had breakfast with everyone then had our drivers take them to the airport letting them know we looked forward to their return in a week and the start of school. They were coming in the fall; football was about over, and Coach Bailey was anxious to get these four and the rest of the team in training as the season was close to beginning.

Coming back into the house, Art said he wanted to discuss some things. We sat down at the dining room table and the ring I had given him was on the table.

"This has been an awesome experience," he told me. "I love you and always will, but I am looking for someone to spend my life with, just that one person, and I have come to realize you would never be happy having just a guy all the time. You love sex, you love spending time with multiple partners. Nothing wrong with that, it is who you are. I am not a basketball nerd. I play because you do, but I only make varsity because we are together." Art continued.

"I am looking for a future in business and I want to get an education at Harvard, not here. I have already applied and have gotten scholarships to attend. I'm sorry to spring this on you, but I hope you understand. We would eventually be miserable if I didn't make this break. I will be leaving for Harvard in a few days."

"I'm stunned," I said. "I had no idea."

"I didn't want you to know until I was sure," he responded.

"I love you. But you are right, I love sex as well. Let me do this for you. I will pay for your education, housing, and expenses. I will set up a fund so you can apply yourself at school without financial concerns. When you graduate and get your degrees, we will sit down and see what I can do to use your skills here. You have two years for your BA then your MBA, and Ph.D., if you want to complete that. This is all with no strings attached. You don't have to come back and work for me, but the door will be open if you do. As much as I would like to change your mind, I understand we all have our path we must follow, and I wish you well."

I had my lawyers work out the paperwork that afternoon, gave him a check with a sizable amount to find a house to own back there and three days later put him on the plane to begin a new journey, for him, and one for me.

I thought things over and decided building my enterprise was to be my focus, and enjoying the company of the players would be a focus toward winning championships. I had multiple outlets for enjoying my sexuality and planned to do so.

I looked forward to our four players getting back this coming week, might have Dennis stay a few nights to take my mind off this sudden change, though not interested in any permanent arrangement, just a fun healthy relationship. He is such a good cuddler.