My Gay Experience Pt. 09

Story Info
Dennis moves in, sex is great.
3.6k words
4.27
972
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the house empty except for staff, I got down to business. I worked out schedules to make sure everyone was training; the season was starting for basketball both at UW and at the high school. My staff has set up tutoring for areas players need, practice schedules for the schools, and practice each night at the dorms where we would have both high school and university players working out together, iron sharpens iron.

We wanted to get a head start on recruiting for the high school team, we are looking to start with 10 families this year and narrow it down. We are looking for high school seniors, top 20 in the nation, so that next year they will feed into the UW program we have developed.

The first league game is only three weeks away.

As the week winded down, I was horny. I decided to check out one of my clubs to see how the action is there. What I wanted was Dennis back in my bed, but he would not be back until next Sunday night.

I went in and got a room and two towels. They buzzed me through the door. It is nice being recognized and not questioned for being so young. The first time the front desk guy argued with me about being to young to own the club.

After stripping out of my clothes in the room, I walked out to the main area and was immediately greeted by a group of guys who had also just walked in. Two if the guys began to make out on the bench seating, the other guy got down on his knees and started sucking my cock.

The pair next to me had turned around, one guy leaning into the bench seat while his friend began to rim his ass. Spreading his cheeks working up and down his crack and tonguing his hole.

The guy with me had grasped my 8-inch cock and was working it up and down as he curled his tongue around my head then slid up and down my shaft. Licking and sucking.

The other guys had now reversed positions with the younger guy taking his friend's cock deep down his throat while his friend jerked his cock, keeping hard and firm.

I was face fucking the guy, he went down on my balls and sucked them hard then back up to my cock.

We switched, he sat on the bench, and I got on my knees licking up from his balls to the tip of his cock, taking his uncircumcised got into my mouth, my tongue playing with his foreskin as he rapidly hardened and stretched out. He already had pre-cum which is sucked down my mouth. Bouncing up and down on the bench, his cock rode into my mouth.

The other two had moved to a spot on the mattress in the big room and the older guy started to grind his cock into the other's ass. He was moaning in pain as the guy tried to push in, spitting on his cock to provide some lube which didn't seem to be working well as he pulled back and coated his cock with more saliva.

I was not repositioned to lean into the bench as he began to rim my ass, spreading my cheeks and then pushing a couple of fingers inside before he resumed curling his tongue inside me.

With plenty of saliva lubing my hole, he went behind and started to push his head up my ass. I could feel it passing my ring and then popped fully inside me. Back and forth he stroked inside, his hands wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to him. He slid out, slapped his cock against my ass cheeks, and back inside he went.

The other pair was not in full fuck mode as well, I could see his cock sliding in and out as they banged their skin against each other, the same happening to me as I could feel his balls banging. This felt so good.

We moved to the mattress, I lay on my back as he came up to me, between my legs, which I put on his shoulders and he slipped back inside, stroking his cock deep into me. I loved the feel of his cock sliding against my anal walls, hitting my prostrate pleased me.

The other guys had gone into doggy style, banging away.

I had the guy wiggling his cock inside me, side to side, then slamming deep into me again. He had incredible stamina fucking me. I was jerking my cock as he continued to penetrate me. The older guy with the young guy came over and shoved his down into my mouth as I was starting to shoot my load onto my belly, His young friend began to lick it off my belly while the guy fucking me let loose with his load and the older guy shot his cum down my throat.

I had just walked in, what a start. We sat down on the bench, so horny when we arrived we had not introduced ourselves, so I began.

"Hi, I'm Brad Burns," I said. The guy who fucked me said he was Frank, the older guy Carl, and the younger Kim. They were in town for a business meeting at Quest Enterprises next Monday with a business proposal to expand that company's Hotel business in other cities. I did not tell them I owned the company and they had not connected my name.

"Have you guys been vaccinated for monkeypox?" I asked.

They had not.

"The Club offers free vaccines; gay and bisexual men are on the high list. They also give a free pass for a day or half-off for a room, pretty good deal," I commented to them

"We are not interested; we are in town for the night and didn't like the testing before we came in either. We know our status, and if anyone asks, we tell them we are negative."

"Well, just saying about the pox vaccine. You guys have fun tonight." I said as I moved through the club.

"You interested in flipping?" some asked as I passed by their room.

"Of course. Have you been to the douching station?" I asked.

"I sure have, don't play with a dirty ass...have you?"

"I did before I left the house, I have one of these set-ups at home. I'm Josh," I told him extending my hand out and shaking his.

"Phil," he responded pulling me into his room and closing the door. "Put your towel on the hook and let's get into the bed."

We lay on the bed, Phil had his hand behind my head, pulling me into his face as his lips met mine and parted them with his tongue. His other hand began to cress my 8-inch cock.

Wasting no time, Phil was already sucking my cock, stroking it with his hand as his mouth worked up and down my shaft. I leaned down and slid my finger down his ass crease, as he sucked me. I had put my hand on his curly light brown hair, pushing him in and out on my cock. Pulling him off, I brought his mouth back up to mine again. He slid down and started sucking on my nipple, teasing me with his teeth.

Back down to my cock, face fucking me, I turned him onto his back and slipped between his legs, lubing my cock and pushing it into him.

"Oh, that feels good," he said as my cock backed in and out of his man pussy. I had one of his legs up my chest and by my head. He was moaning with all those guy sounds I like to hear from someone enjoying a fucking.

I slapped his chest as I fucked his ass, interplaying with his cock that I stroked. "Oh fuck, this is so good," he said as I increased my tempo.

I had my hands around his neck applying some pressure which can enhance the experience for some guys. He was definitely enhanced.

He was hairless, a trend I noticed happening. "Fuck me harder," he said.

I went faster as his muscles squeezed my cock until I was sending my hot cum deep into his body.

He switched with me and lubed and slammed his cock into me.

My legs were wish-boned as he pumped his cock, about the same size and thickness as mine, deep into the fuck tunnel.

"Oh hell yeah," I commented as I could hear his skin slapping against mine, my ass being pleasured as he fucked back and forth inside me.

One hand on the bend of my knee, the other tight on my ankle as he continued to drill me. I could feel his cock stretching me, hitting my zone inside me, my toes were tingling and curling from each stroke deep inside me. He was plowing deep in, hammering away with his cock

He pulled out and shot his load onto my cheek, up on my tattoo then started to lick it up, sliding up to my mouth where he had a tongue full of his cum which I sucked off.

"Thanks, Brad," he said as he handed me a damp towel to wipe down my chest,

"No, thank you, Phil, you were awesome."

I headed to the showers to clean up, then up to my room to change and check out. Tomorrow, I had the meeting with those three guys and the high school players were flying back. Their first game of the season was Tuesday and ours was Wednesday. High school would have a game every Tuesday and Thursday, we had a home game on Wednesdays and the road on Saturdays.

Frank, Carl, and Kim came into the office in the morning. My secretary brought them back into the office and I enjoyed the shocked expression on their faces.

"I think we have a meeting with your father this morning," Frank spoke up.

"You don't know who you are scheduled with apparently. My father is a lawyer, I own Quest Enterprises. You must not read Forbes." I said somewhat with a laugh. "I don't have a lot of time, I have classes this morning at the UW, then practice before I go to the airport and pick up our high school players. What do you want to discuss."

"We are looking to put together a hotel chain as things are getting back to normal, and we are seeking partners and investors," Carl said.

"I think I am the wrong guy for you. You didn't seem impressed with my club last night. It is a cash cow for the company. You had not done your homework, when I introduced myself, you thought I was just someone to fuck. Obviously when you came in here and thought it was my dad who was the richest man in the world. He is rich, but not near my fortune. I already own several hotel chains, the major ones which you also did not know, or you would not have made the trip to look for funding. Kim enjoyed the fuck."

"So, I have to run, but I wish you well in our search for investors. There are not many investing now but you might find some. Have a good day boys," I conclude, escorting them out and heading down to the garage where my security detail had the car ready to drive me to school.

The High School guys had arrived, and we put their stuff at the dorm and then were driven to Rainer Beach High. After class they had their first team workout, their first game tomorrow.

The day went by fast. After our workout, I caught up with the High School guys. We met in the dorm cafeteria, and they told me about their week at home, today's workout, and the game tomorrow. I could not keep my eyes off Dennis and was aroused just by him being in the room.

"Dennis, you want to come home with me, I will get you to school in the morning," I asked.

"Sure," he said. "I need to grab a few things then I will be down." He got up from the table, I could see he was tenting in his sweats.

Security drove me over to the house. Dennis followed me in and we went up to the master bedroom. When he set his bag down, I turned and kissed him, gliding my tongue along his lips. He opened his mouth and we French kissed. I had pulled his body tight against mine. After a few minutes, I told him dinner was ready downstairs.

"Tonight, we have red snapper, broccoli, honey walnut prawns, and Asian salad. I'm having water to drink but there are other beverages alcoholic and non. Just let Gerald know and he will get you what you want." I told him.

"Water will be fine," Dennis said.

As we ate, I looked across the table into his eyes and told Dennis, "I missed you."

"I missed you as well," he replied.

"I thought Art and I would be together forever. I was surprised when he said he was leaving for Harvard. He settled the thought I had lately, that we were not the ideal couple. Then I met you. Not that I am looking to rush into anything, and I don't even know what you might be thinking, and I am running off with my mouth." I told him.

"Well," Dennis began. "I missed you all this past week, and it is not about the sex, it is about how I feel comfortable with you. I am not intimidated by you, okay a little," he laughed.

"Art was concerned that I have sex with other guys, he was looking for a monogamous relationship. I enjoy sex and I enjoyed it with him, and with others. I can commit to a partner in life, but who doesn't mind sharing our sexuality with others."

"I don't understand why an open relationship is a problem. You own sex clubs, you are a very sexual person, I know he fucked others from what I heard. I don't want to talk about him. I want to talk about you. What do you want." Dennis said, finishing up his meal.

"Honestly, and we haven't known each other long, but I want you. I want you in my bed every night, cuddling with me. I want to experience life with you and see where it goes. I want someone I can make love to not just fuck. I want someone I can marry and adopt kids with down the road. I never had a relationship with a guy or gal until this past year. I am a novice at relationships. I want someone who will be honest in how they feel and understand how I am. Most people are not honest with me. Are you willing to try?"

"Brad, I am. Not for your wealth, but for you. Not for what you can do for me, but what we can do for each other together. Fuck who you like or need to, but always come home and make love to me."

"You ready to take that step and move in?" I asked.

"I am, and if I am not what you want, just let me know and I will do the same. Do I refer to you as my boyfriend?" Dennis asked.

"Yes. I will have the guys move your stuff tomorrow while you are in school. Just leave your dorm key on the table. I will have a key made for you tomorrow that opens the doors and allows the elevator to take you to our bedroom. We had the locks changed when he left so everything is re-keyed. Want to go upstairs and watch some videos?"

We went upstairs and helped each other strip, then climbed in bed as I turned the large flatscreen television on. We propped our pillows to watch the screen.

Two guys, about our age, appeared. Both were dressed, one straddling the other laid out on the bed. They began to make out. As they kissed the top guy moved his body up and down, his pelvis pushing against the others cock. The top guy pulled off his red shirt then removed the orange shirt the other was wearing. He climbed off the bed, removed his jeans, exposing his blue briefs then went back on top of his friend, again stroking his pelvis as his cock messed together with his friends.

He got out of bed again and pulled his friends jeans off, now in his underwear only with his friend back on top, both their cocks tented in the underwear, his friend back on top fucking their cocks together through the cloth.

As they kissed, the bottom guy had scissored his legs around his friend, drawing him closer into his groin. Lifting him up, the top slipped his underwear off exposing the bottoms ass and large hairy cock.

Bending down, the top kissed the bottoms bellybutton, then moved to suck his cock into his mouth, stroking up and down, you could see his blond hair moving in motion with the strokes as he sucked away.

Taking his underwear off, the top guy had repositioned his friend on his stomach, lubed his friend's ass and then his own cock, inserting it into his ass cheeks and inside his body. He slowly rocked his cock in and out. His friends' legs tightly together as he straddles his ass.

The top turns his friend again onto his back, slides up his stomach, reaching back and taking his friends cock, gliding it to his opening, then he rises and slips his friends cock inside his chute. Now rocking up and down on his friend's cock. It wasn't long until the bottom guy was filling his friend with cum, we watched it drip out of his ass onto the bed.

"Dennis, what do you think?'

"Hot," he replied.

"We have opened a website with videos we have taken from guests at the Club, with their permission. Subscribers are paying a monthly fee to watch and the guests who perform on camera get a copy of the fucking and a free 30 membership to the club and a month free of the website."

"Can we make one?" he asked.

"After the basketball session," I responded. "We can practice right now if you are game."

I got atop Dennis and began to suck on his nipples, working my mouth up to his neck then back down to his nipple. Going back to his neck, I sucked until I left a mark and could taste his blood, then back to his other nipple then to his mouth where we made love with our tongues for some time.

"I have left my mark, you are now mine Dennis," I informed him. I hen exposed my neck to him, "Now leave yours."

I could feel his sucking until I knew he had left a large hickey on mine.

"Maybe we are vampires," he laughed. "I love the taste of your blood."

Dennis sat up on the bed and suckled on each of my nipples. He then pulled my cock down to his mouth and sucked. I held onto the headboard and using my leg muscles, face fucked Dennis.

Turning around, I went down on his cock while he lifted my ass and rimmed me, I could feel his tongue curling into me. His cock tasted so good as I bobbed up and down taking him deep into my throat.

Moving forward, he guided his hard cock into my hole as I moved up and down and he bucked into me. The only sound was the moaning that comes from being well fucked.

I leaned back onto his stomach and chest as he bounced his cock into me. I was stroking my cock in tempo.

Flipping around, I had my legs on either side of his hips and worked my ass to rock his cock inside. We were not lip locked as we gathered matching motion of fucking.

I had pulled his legs back and fucked his ass harder.

"I'm going to cum," he said as he pounded deep inside me. I could feel his hot cum shooting and filling me.

I began to rim his ass, getting him ready for my cock to penetrate. I lifted his body up high as I worked his ass crease, then slid my cock up and down without going in yet.

Letting his body down on the bed, I lifted his legs and leaned into kiss. Then my cock was in. He made no sound as I pushed past his rimmed muscled ring.

"Dennis, get up on your knees, I want to hammer into you."

"Thought you would never ask."

When he was in position, I went back to rimming his ass, bobbing my head up and down as my tongue slide into his lubed hole.

I was back inside, slamming my cock into him, my balls slapping against his skin. Before long, I was shooting my jizz inside as he tightened his muscles milking everything out of me.

"Awesome," he said getting up from the bed. "I hope we can do this every night."

"You really turn me on," I said taking his hand and walking to the shower.

"Maybe every night and multiple times on the weekend from oral to fucking. Let's shower, cuddle, and go to sleep. Thank-you for being part of my life, Dennis."