My Gay Experience Pt. 07

Story Info
New Players, breaking in a newbie.
3.7k words
4.25
2.9k
00

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Art and I had a hectic day. Planes were arriving with students and parents. Since we had an extra floor at the player's dorm, we decided to find high school seniors 18 years of age, ranked in the nation's top 20. We had eight players who fit the bill and were flying them in to discuss our plans with them and their parents.

They checked into my hotel and got situated. We had an agenda in their rooms for the day: lunch at the Space Needle, a tour of the University of Washington athletic complex with the school's athletic director, and then a tour of the basketball dorm and weight room. The bus would then take them to the Pike Place Market, waterfront, underground Seattle, and a drive around the city. Dinner would be at the hotel's restaurant, and dessert and Q&A session at my house. A quick trip, they would fly out in the morning and back home. They would spend another night at my house if they liked what they heard and decided.

Art and I greeted each of the eight families as they arrived, loaded them on the tour bus, and followed them in our limo to the Space Needle. We had a table reserved for each family and Art and I. We instructed them to order what they liked off the menu and, when done, a trip up to the observation deck.

The day went by quickly; they returned to the hotel, freshened up, had dinner in the restaurant, had a private room set aside from the main diners, and then went to the house for dessert.

The staff brought dessert into the large dining room, and I explained why they had been invited.

"Hope you enjoyed the tour; I wanted you to see our beautiful city and University. We are starting a unique program with this, inviting some of the top seniors in high school to join us, attend their final year at a public school close, and then be ready to join the team at the University the following year, where they will compete for a position on the team. We have rooms at the dorm where they will train with the team. We set 18 as the age to participate because we are not looking to chaperone. Everything is paid for; we will fly them home for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and two weeks in the summer when we shut down. If they don't make varsity in their freshman year, they will be redshirted to save their four-year eligibility and play on the freshman team."

"What will they do for money?" one mom asked.

"We have some jobs at the hotel they will be paid to do. They pay quite well and don't require lots of hours. Varsity players have sponsors who pay well since the NCAA allows players to be paid that way."

"What about a professional career," one dad shouted out.

"In three years, the NBA will announce a new pro team for Seattle. I will purchase it and work to ensure the players here make the team by also buying draft picks from other teams. Let's face it, NBA team owners after COVID and the stock market are a little short of cash. I might look like a young kid, but I have more money than the league combined because of smart investments. I know what I can do and promise. In closed-door meetings, the league has promised a rule change so I can play as an owner. I graduate in two years, so I will be ready in the third year to be pro on my team."

"I heard a rumor you own a gay club." asked a mom, a bit red-faced with the question.

"It's no rumor, I own a downtown club that takes care to make sure no one gets a disease by having checks down on all who attend. I am also opening a club for lesbians, straight people, cross-dressers, and those undergoing a sex change. My investments are profitable, and we contribute to the cities and states tax base. If players need to blow off steam, they have a free pass for entrance. Your boys will be afforded the same, so if there is a problem, this program would not be a good choice.

The reality is, we are building a dynasty at UW, and we will be with our professional team when it starts up. Your boys are being offered a chance to be part of this. We will be at every national championship game, bringing home the hardware. No other school is doing this. We have a strict workout schedule; players are tutored, so they graduate all-American. We have a dietician who handles the menu and top chefs who prepare the food. A medical staff that handles injuries and a staff of massage specialties who give at least weekly massages to the players. We have thought of everything and hope your boys will join us this next week."

They had more questions, which they asked when we finished dessert. I gave them a house tour, then loaded the bus back to the hotel.

Eight families were invited; we would see who saw the value in the morning.

Art and I went to the bedroom, stripped won, and Art stuck his ass in the air inviting me to fuck him.

It's been a long day," Art stated. "Don't just stand there; get that cock up my pussy."

I jerked my cock a few times to get hard, then lubed his hole and started to push in. I held the length of my cock as I pushed the head into his pussy.

Art moaned each time I started to slide in and then pull back out, rubbing my cock head up and down the length of the slit of his ass.

I entered more fully inside as he pushed his ass back and forth to try and take me deeper. He pulled too far forward, and my cock sprung out, my balls now resting on his entrance. He reached back and pulled his ass cheeks wide as I entered again, my cock about halfway in.

Grasping the base of my cock, Art continued to grin back until I was fully inside him. I took hold of his ass cheeks, driving my cock balls deep as I began to pull him into me and then back out, increasing the pace of the fuck, enjoying listening to his sex noise.

I continued to grind away until I released my load deep inside. Cum followed as I pulled out. We went in the bathroom, showered, and went to bed. Morning came too fast.

We drove to the hotel to meet everyone as they would be leaving for the airport. Two of the parents greeted us in the lobby and said they were returning home; the fact we owned sex clubs was enough to decide against this opportunity. Another declined because they did not want their son to have so much freedom.

Five of the families decided to join our program. We told them a van would bring them to my house, and we would meet with my legal team so they knew what they were getting from us for their participation.

When we got everyone at the house, I welcomed them to the dining room, introduced our attorneys, and explained the paperwork. The attorneys answered their questions and moved forward to getting things signed. They were presented about the insurance, vacations where we would fly them home, and a couple of events where we would fly the families to Seattle (championship basketball game and graduation). Everything was cut and dry, and the parents signed the documents, were given a copy, and then shown to their rooms.

We were flying out the parents in the morning and wanted to meet their sightseeing requests. We will be having lunch and then sending everyone to their desired locations. Three of the families wanted to go downtown, walk the Pike Place Market and waterfront, two of the fathers wanted to tour our gay club with their sons, and their wives would join the others downtown.

Art and I planned to join the fathers and sons at the club, and we had some other staff join the others.

After lunch, we gave everyone 15 minutes to get to their designated vehicle. Jim and Gorden, Kenny, and Marcus joined Art and me at our limo, along with our security detail.

We got to the club and art, and I showed our gold card and said we would like to have the rest of our people allowed in; the dads and sons needed an STD test. The guy at the door laughed, "You can't bring people in; they have to pay."

"Are you aware I own this place," I told him.

Again a laugh, "Kids don't own places like this."

"Would you get your manager," I asked.

"Sorry, he is busy. Do you want to pay for the test and entrance for these guys?"

I made a phone call, and the manager magically appeared. I explained to him what I asked and was told. He apologized and let us through. I told him not to fire the guy, to make sure he was aware of his responsibilities, and to always get the manager if there was a problem.

I was surprised by this choice, that Jim and Kenny were bringing their sons here. They told me on the ride over that they and their wives were intimate with everyone in their family, and they would all be having a sexual encounter tonight before they went to bed. Leaving their sons here was the hardest thing for them, but they knew that day would come. Their boys were bi-sexual and would indulge in their sexual adventures in Seattle.

The guys got their tests and were negative, disease-free, so we went up to my room and stripped down, wrapping our bodies in towels, and headed back down. The first stop was the steam room. We took our towels off and sat on the marble seats. Gorden and Marcus had gone down on their father's cocks. It was hot watching them perform oral sex.

We watched Gorden as he slid his tongue under his dad's cock, then pulled it into his mouth, going back and repeating the same motion, his tongue licking the head and skin. Rocking him back and forth into his mouth, he pulled out and slid his lips down the side, then the other. Slipping his mouth down under his cock and sucking his balls.

Grabbing a bottle of lube, Jim, his father, lubed up his cock, and his son's pussy, inserting one, then two fingers to loosen Gorden up.

Jim sat on the marble bench, his cock hard and extended, with Gorden sliding back down slowly onto his dad's pole. His dad pulled him up and down by his pelvis, Gorden stroked his cock while his father fucked him. They both stood; Gorden leaned forward onto my legs as his dad pumped away until, with a deep groan unloaded his cum into his son's ass.

Glancing over at Kenny and Marcus, they were also following what the other two had done, Marcus on Art's legs as he leaned forward and Kenny pumping his cum into Marcus.

"Thanks, guys, for inviting us to the club," Kenny said. "This will be our last fuck until Marcus comes home on a break.

"Same here," Jim stated. "We open during their time away; you will care for their needs."

"Most of the players are bi-sexual," Art responded. "There will be no need to worry."

We walked around the club, showing them all our available features. We returned to my suite, showered, dressed, and headed out to join everyone for dinner on the waterfront.

Returning to my house, we talked briefly in the living room, then retired for the evening. The parents would be flying out in the morning, and after we got them off, we met with the high school basketball coach.

Walking to my room, I saw Gorden and Marcus go into Marcus' room. I guess their night was not yet over.

Art was still horny, lying naked on the bed, his cock erect.

"I see your cock is looking for action," I told him.

"I want to feel your mouth right now," Art replied.

I began by sucking his balls, then moved up to his cock head, sucking his mushroom in while I stroked his shaft."

"I can't wait to find out how tight your ass is," Art said as he began to pull my clothes off.

I pulled my pants off to get ready.

"Arch your back a little," Art asked as he had me on all fours. He spit on my hole, then descended on me, tonguing my ass.

Art began to work his finger into my hole, one, two, and then three, lubing it with his spit. He sucked on one cheek, slapped it, then did the same to the other.

"You will like this," he said, turning me slightly on my side, sliding his cock into me. :It will be much better than watching their dads fucking the sons.

I moaned with pleasure as he pounded into me. Art moved me doggy style.

"Suck my fingers," he commanded as his cock and balls bounced up and down my ass.

"I'm getting ready to cum," Art said. "Where do you want it? In your mouth, up your ass, face, and chest?"

"So many options," I said. "Just fuck it into me, this feels so good."

When Art finished, he went down and sucked my load out. We got up, showered, got in bed, cuddled, and fell asleep.

The staff had breakfast ready in the morning. After eating, we loaded everyone into the van for the airport trip. One of our guys was local. He said his goodbyes at the house, and his parents left for work. They worked for me, and their son had caused a commotion earlier in the year, being anti-gay. He still was a great player we wanted on the team. Hopefully, we will win him over with kindness. We want him to like us as people. If he didn't want to be gay, we didn't care. We want great players on the UW team.

When we returned to the house, Coach Baily from Rainier Beach was waiting. Steve asked before we walked into the living room if he could talk with us before we went to the dorms. We told him no problem and then went into the Living room.

"Guys, this is Coach Bailey from Rainier Beach," I said, Introducing each player. The coach shook hands, and we all sat down.

"Coach, these men are from the top 20 players in the nation. This weekend, they decided, along with their parents, to join a new program we are starting with the UW team. High school seniors, highly rated, to develop our feeder program. The guys are all 18, but we like family participation."

"Here is where you come in. They will attend Rainier Beach and play on your team--a great way to win the state championship. Not only are they great athletes, but they have maintained a 4-point grade point average. They will train with our UW team at our complex until basketball starts in school. They will also have tutors for their studies to maintain their GPA. School starts Monday; I wanted you to meet them now so you know they are attending."

"Brad," Dennis said. "I attend Nathan Hale; I don't plan to change schools."

"Dennis, we plan to keep the players together, not at different schools. The school district allows students to attend the school of their choice in the district. You can transfer." I responded.

"I am the star player; I choose not to transfer."

"We don't have stars; we are teammates who play off each other to win championships."

"Well, I'm the star player at Nathan Hale and don't plan to play for Rainier Beach."

"That is a problem. If you don't play with your teammates at Rainier Beach, you are not a fit for our program. You will not have a free-ride scholarship at UW since you will not be invited to play there. I want you to think this through; it is your future we are discussing."

"Nothing to think about. You are just some young kid who thinks your money controls everything. It doesn't control me. I am withdrawing my consent. You and your faggot friends don't have a chance against Nathan Hale. I am out of here if someone could get me a UBER."

"It is your decision," I told him. "We do not offer a second chance. You're good; we could have made you better. In life, we make decisions; some are good, some not. This, frankly, is not a good decision. Art, could you have someone take him home? Thanks, Dennis, for checking out the program; we look forward to seeing what you do on the court."

The other four, someone shocked by Dennis's decision, asked Coach Baily about the team and his coaching style. The Coach stayed for lunch, and then we told the guys to have fun in the game room. We told them we would head over to the dorms in the morning. Someone from our staff would be getting their fingerprint for the dorms and rooms as we had them coded for entrance that way.

I invited Steve upstairs to my office to see what questions he had. Art went to show the guys more of our game room, including the one with sex toys.

"Steve, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I know from listening to the other guys they are sexually active. I have spent all my time working at basketball and my grades, I have never had a girlfriend. In fact, I don't even know if I am gay, straight or bi."

"Are you looking to give up your virginity with Art and I?"

"I want to experiment, to see what I like." Steve responded.

"Let's go into our bedroom. If there is something you don't want to do, just let us know. You can say stop and we will stop, otherwise we will have some fun." I told him.

We got Steve up to the bedroom and helped him strip out of his clothes and we both did the same. We lay him on his stomach and Art went down on his ass, rimming his cute ass. Steve was 6 foot, trim and muscular, with blond curly hair, his pubic hair was trimmed and also blond.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them, so Art had better access. He had blond hair around his anus, not much, and Art worked his tongue up and down his crack, then curled his tongue to get access to his hole so he could tongue fuck him. Steve moaned with the attention being played to his ass.

Art pulled him up on his knees as I swing my legs between his head, my back on the headboard, my cock standing erect, in need of attention.

"Ever suck a cock, or had yours sucked?" I asked Steve.

"No." he answered.

"Well, I am going to use your virgin mouth to suck my cock. Start slow, sucking on my mushroomed head, then lick my shaft. Go down and suck my balls, then back up."

Steve was compliant, beginning to suck my cock, some pre-cum had formed so he had something to taste as he began.

"A little softer on the balls," I told him. "And try and keep your teeth off my cock, just suck me."

"Sorry," he said, "Just give me instruction to make sure you are pleasured."

He sucked my cock, Art rimmed his ass. Our way of breaking him in.

I grasped his hair, pulling him up and down my shaft. I took my cock out of his mouth and slapped it against his face, then inserted it back in.

From head to shaft to balls, he worked my cock until I pulled him up on me in the bed and began to kiss. I ran my tongue across his lips and then into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue, then pushed his into my mouth, each of us sucking and kissing. I bit his lower lip, and he moaned with pleasure. Art was lying on the bed, his cock looking to be sucked. We worked Steve onto his knees, his mouth on Art and his cock in my mouth.

"You like this?" Art asked him.

He mumbled with Art's cock in his mouth, "I am enjoying being sucked."

Art grabbed the lube. He got Steve on all fours and then lubed Steve's ass and his cock. Slowly he set his cock to the entrance to his love spot.

"Push out," he told Steve. "This will hurt a bit until I get past your ring."

Art gradually pushed into him until his cock was all in. Steve was trying to suck my cock while Art banged into him.

Art pulled out, we turned Steve around, and Art climbed under him. I lubed my cock and slid into his ass, while Art sucked his cock and balls. Steve went down on Art's cock.

"I love it...suck me, fuck me, this is awesome," Steve said, moaning with Art's cock in his mouth.

We switched positions. I lay with my back to the bed and had Steve straddle me, with Art stroking his cock and French kissing. I was soon shooting my load into Steve, and Art was taking his cum in his mouth. When I pulled out, Art got him back into doggie position and fucked him hard until his cum also bred him.

"Well, no longer a virgin," I said.

"I liked it. Can we do this again?" he asked.

"We would be happy to fuck. You can even fuck us. We are going to keep your guys here tonight and then take you over to the dorms. You will find all kinds of action there and at our club. Just remember, basketball and education are the most important, and fucking is always available; just remember our priorities."

"No problem, looking forward to fucking you guys tonight."