My Gay Experience Pt. 11

Story Info
Basketball championship, and so hot gay fucking
2.7k words
0
151
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday's home game for Rainier Beach is important to me and the four high school guys who play for the Kings. It is Nathan Hale, and that cocky Carl who made fun of our lifestyle and turned made my offer to play for the Kings. I did not mind being turned down; it was the attitude that bothered me and called us fags.

The game started slow, more on defense than offense. By half the boys were in rhythm, hitting threes and keeping Carl to two points off foul shooting. He was frustrated, flipping off the UW players sitting behind the bench until it got him a technical foul.

When the game was over, Carl stormed off the court, they had lost by 72 points. I had called ahead to one of my restaurants and had them open the private room in the back and invited the entire team along with the UW players to join me for a celebration. Everyone joined us except for the one mom who had questioned me a lot at the BBQ. Not surprised.

We had vans take everyone to dinner. They ordered what they wanted from the menu, we had a good time talking about the win and what it meant to beat last year's top team, and we just had a good time socializing. My goal is to build team bonds which will relate to great teamwork on and off the court.

Getting back home, Dennis and I went upstairs to our bedroom for the night.

"I have something for you," I told him, handing him a red velvet box. He opened it to see a diamond ring set in a gold band. "I thought you might need something to show we are boyfriends," I said holding up my hand displaying the same ring.

"I don't know what to say," Dennis said stumbling for words.

"Nothing to say. Let's shower, get you cleaned out, and go to bed."

While we were showering, I pushed a large fat dildo up Dennis's ass.

"That feels good," he said. "A little tight but I will make room as it stretches me."

"Good," I responded.

"When we got in bed, I began to suck on his hairless cock, kissing his bare public area then working my mouth up his balls and shaft.

Going up and down his shaft with my mouth, my tongue licking with each stroke, I then took his cock head into my mouth and sucked on the mushroom head he sported. I grasped his balls, squeezing them as I deep-throated his cock. I could taste some pre-cum on his cock slit so I squeezed his cock with my other hand, from base to tip, working more of his tasty juice up and into my waiting mouth.

"You are going to make me cum," he said as I sucked deep and hard.

"That's what I want. Your game-winning cum to find its way down my hungry, horny throat."

I let go of his cock in my mouth, moving up to his neck where my tongue licked, then into his ear, nibbling on his lobe and letting my tongue glide around his ear.

Moving over, I teased the corner of his mouth with my tongue, then across his lips, into his moist, hot mouth. Moving to the other side of his neck, I added another hickey, sucking until I tasted his blood in my mouth. My hands were on his chest, tweaking his nipples which I then went down on, sucking them with my mouth, teasing them with my teeth.

As I played with his nipples, my hand was stroking his hard cock. I didn't know how long he could hold back from cumming.

The tip of his tongue was oozing his juices. I went down and lapped them into my mouth, my tongue in a swirling motion around his head, my hand stroking him.

Leaning back up to his head, I again inserted my tongue into his mouth, French kissing as I stroked his cock.

"I am on the edge of cumming," he said.

Removing his dildo, I took the flavored lube and rubbed it into his pucker.

Continuing to moan, I pushed my index finger inside him and sucked his cock deep into my mouth and throat.

"Yeah, jam that finger inside," Dennis commanded. I finger fucked him and then pushed a battery-powered dildo inside

"Oh God, yeah...oh fuck..." he moaned as I turned up the dildo, so it was wiggling inside his man cunt.

He was unable to hold back, and his load went down into my gut. I love the taste of his cum.

I continued to play with the toy, pulling it in and out of him, listening to him continue to swear obscenities of pleasure.

I had him lift his legs onto my shoulder, squirted some lube in his hole and on my cock, pulled the toy off from his ass, and slammed my cock into his waiting cunt.

He looked down to see my cock going in and out and asked, "When did you wax?"

"I liked your look and decided today when I bought the rings, to add, or I guess subtract my hair. It makes everything feel so much fucking better, totally skin-on-skin. Dennis, you make me horny, I could spend all day inside you but your tight asshole won't allow it, get ready, here I cum,"

I shot my load, and it was plentiful, into his beautiful hole.

"Thanks," I said to him as his muscles squeezed my cock as I slide out of his cum lubed hole."

"Thank you, Brad. I love you," he responded.

"Love you too," I said, helping him out of bed, and together we took turns washing each other off before we went to bed.

The season went fast, both the Kings and the Huskies made the playoffs, the Kings playing for the High School state championship, and the Huskies in the March Madness Tourney.

The state tournament was being held in Tacoma, not far from Seattle, and the Kings had made it to the championship game. I had flown the parents of the boys we recruited to Seattle for the game. They had planned to spend several days here. The boys had been home for the holidays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas but this was a really special event.

Jim and Kenny, Gorden and Marcus' fathers, asked if I could arrange for a day at the club which was no problem, Steve, and Dennis's parents along with Gorden and Kenny's mothers wanted to go sightseeing. Again, no problem.

I had arranged for the trip to the club for the morning, then everyone could be together at 2 pm for sightseeing followed by a dinner on the waterfront.

First, we had the game which was once again against their cross-town rival Nathan Hale. Won again in a slaughter by Rainier Beach. No surprise, Dennis was named MVP.

I let him know my gift for the MVP was diamond earrings if he wanted to be pierced. He asked if we could also get our nipples pierced together.

I had gold medals made for the team and since I was so confident, I had them at the game to award following the game on the court along with the award presentation.

After the game, the team went back to their school to shower, change, and pick up their cars or be transported home. I told Dennis I was taking his parents out for a meal, and we would meet him back at the house. I had his parents staying with us rather than at the hotel with the others.

At one of my waterfront restaurants, I had a private room set up for us, with a collection of seafood already prepared. They ordered drinks, I had water and after filling our plates sat down to talk.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hilcrest, thanks for joining me tonight. I figured Dennis had told you about our relationship and I want to answer any questions you might have."

"You can call us Debbie and Bill," Bill said.

"We do have questions, we didn't know Dennis was gay, that was a shock, and your relationship seems so sudden," Bill stated.

"I can understand that" I said. "I want you to know I love your son."

"He is so young, and has never really dated, just played basketball," his mom replied. "We do not have a problem with him being gay, we want what is best for him."

"I wanted to make sure it was okay because I have another question to ask, and he doesn't know I am asking, and never will depend on your answer. I want to marry your son this summer."

"And if we say no?" Bill asked.

"Then I will slowly end our relationship, so it does not reflect on you guys. I am close to my parents, as I think sons and daughters should be, and I would not want a barrier to divide that type of relationship. I know I am springing something on you but understand I love him, I feel a strong connection and want to spend the rest of my life with him, developing a business, adopting a family, and growing old together."

"We talked about this flying in.: Bill said. "We thought you both might want to go in the direction of marriage. We know Dennis loves you. We have no intention of depriving him of what he wants, and we could not have a better son-in-law than you. Of course, you have our blessing."

They got up and hugged me then we finished our dinner. My security team drove us home, we talked over things in more detail on the drive. I told his parents if they wanted to move out this way, I was sure I could find a place in my organization for them.

Now talk to Dennis and see if he will say yes.

Dennis was waiting at the house when we got back. It was getting late for his parents, so they went up to their room. Dennis and I went into the living room to talk about my evening with his parents. I think he was feeling left out for not being invited.

"I know you felt left out, but I wanted to talk to them and see how they felt about our relationship. If they were cool with us being together."

"I told you they were."

"I also wanted to talk to them about something else," I said, getting down on my knees in front of him and pulling a ring box out of my pocket. "I wanted their permission to ask you this. Dennis, I love you, and I know this might be sudden, but will you marry me?"

He was shocked at the request. "My parents gave you permission to ask and their blessing?" he asked, his eyes watering. I nodded yes and he pulled me up on the sofa and said yes, kissing me as he did.

I took the ring out of the box and put it on his finger. It was a single band with 5 large diamonds. I also had one for myself which I took out and had him put on my finger. The wedding band would connect to the band. It was a 2-caret diamond with a matching band like we now have on the top.

"I think an early summer vacation would be great!" I told him. "Why don't you go up and show them your ring and I will meet you in the bedroom. I also offered them employment here if they wanted to move. They might want to be close to the children we will eventually adopt."

Dennis went up to the second floor and shared the moment with them. I had gone and douched, showered, and was in bed when he came up to our suite.

He was excited when he came into the room, he said his parents were as well and planned to look into moving to Seattle.

"Go douche and shower and get in bed with me, let's celebrate the first day of our future together," I told him

When he came back in the bedroom, I met him at the edge of the bed and started kissing. I love this guy beyond what I would have thought love to be. I kissed his abs, sucked on his tits, licking up and down his chest. I grasp his cock while I sucked his tit, he was squeezing his other side.

Getting up on the bed, he crawled toward me. I spanked his ass a couple of times, then pulled him back, so he sat between my legs. I pulled his backside tight against my chest, sucking his neck, then licking his earlobe. He turned his head, and I had my tongue in his mouth. I was horny, and so was he.

Turning around, we continued to make out, he was dry humping my cock with his as our tongues explored our mouths.

He slid down and went to town on my cock, stroking it fast with one hand as his mouth swallowed my head and his tongue worked around my slit.

"Oh fuck," I said as he grasps me.

He lay beside me, stroking his cock as he sucked me. Then Dennis moved between my legs, sucking my cock deep, then pulling it out of his mouth and sucking my balls. He banged my eight-inch cock against his cheek, sucked, then banged it some more. I was wiggling my ass in the bed as he sucked, rubbing my hands down to my waxed pubis.

"I am going to cum soon if you keep this tempo up," I told him, moaning from the pleasure.

I turned on my knees then he got back behind me, lubed my hole, and glided his cock in. With each stroke I could feel him going deep, squashing his balls against my ass cheeks, bouncing out and back inside.

His palms pushed down on my ass as he stroked inside, fucking deep and please me.

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me Dennis, I love you, yeah, pump your cock into me like that," I grunted.

"Here I cum," he said, and I could feel the flow of his warm cum making its way deep inside me.

"Now my turn, I said."

I had him on his knees and went down on his ass, rimming him with my tongue.

"I want to suck your cock some more," he said.

I got up on my legs in the bed, he was on all fours, and I rammed my cock into his mouth, holding his head, face fucking him.

"Yeah, that's what you like, isn't it," I said to him.

I didn't expect an answer as his mouth was full of my cock.

I pulled him to the side of the bed, got on the floor with him bent over, and ran my cock inside him, slamming hard.

Pulling out, I turned him on his back, his legs in the air, and looked into his eyes as I continued our fucking.

"I love you, Dennis. I am so wanting to spend our lives together. Enjoying life and all it brings."

"I love you as well Brad, I could not be so lucky to have found you. Keep banging into me with your cock. You are suck a good fucker."

I leaned down and kissed his lips, sucked his nipples, and fucked his ass until we both were spent as I came inside.

When got up, went to the shower and cleaned each other off, making out in the shower and then climbing back together in bed.

"Tomorrow we are planning a day with the dads at the Club," I told Dennis. "The ladies will have a spa day, massage, and all the nail work."

"Are all the dads coming?" Dennis asked.

"They all said they would, including your dad. What they do except for Gorden and Marcus' dads I don't know. I know Jim and Kenny are planning to fuck their boys. Do you think your dad would do that with you?'" I asked.

"I don't think so, he is so straight," Dennis responded, pulling the front of his body into my pack as we cuddled.

"I don't think Steve's day Gary even knows he is bi-sexual, though all the dads know the club is a gay place people go for sex,"

"I think they might be curious," Dennis commented. "We will see tomorrow,"

We drifted off to sleep, satisfied with our relationship and with the sex.