An Unexpected Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot passionate threesome with two dominant men a newbie.
1.5k words
4.41
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers

About fifteen years ago, when hook-up sites were few and far between. I used to use a gay chat line where you could either hook up with other guys. Or have a hot and horny chat with other like-minded guys from across the country.

I'd had a few no shows and in all honesty, I was beginning to lose hope. That was until one Saturday afternoon when I had some time to myself.

I used my usual description: "Tall slim versatile guy, looking for a well-endowed stud, can't accommodate, but can travel a reasonable distance."

As I flicked through the messages in the West Midlands region, I got a reply from a man called Steve, "Is Birmingham a reasonable distance?" he asked somewhat suggestively.

We swapped phone numbers and arranged to meet at his place in about an hour or so. He said that he might have a friend come over and asked if it was okay if he could join us. "Sure," I replied somewhat nervously, as I was quite inexperienced at the time.

I quickly showered and dressed into a pair of old 501's a t-shirt, with nothing on underneath. I got into my old Ford Mondeo, my heart pumping & my palms were sweating. Remember having to steady myself for a moment as my hand was trembling as I typed his post code into the SatNav in my car.

When I arrived at his apartment, I was greeted by Steve, who was about 5'8" tall, with a mop of brown curly hair, a bit chubby, dressed in a pair of jogging bottoms and a zipped-up hoodie.

I was a bit disappointed that he was on his own, but I figured that one cock is better than none.

"What a beautiful looking guy you are," he said as he stroked my arm suggestively.

"You're not so bad yourself," I smiled as I put an arm around his waist. "I definitely like the look of you," I continued as we started kissing each other passionately. His tongue rolling around inside my mouth as he undid my belt buckle and the buttons on my blue button-fly jeans. Running his hands over my naked ass & inserting his finger inside my tight little hole.

"mmmm kiss my neck just here," I said as I guided him to the right side of my neck. My hand reached down to the inside of his thigh as the kissing and touching intensified as I cupped his balls and then gently started stroking his semi-hard cock as Steve began moaning softly with pleasure.

I looked into his blue eyes, undid the zipper on Steve's hoodie, and then teased his nipples with my mouth. I worked my way down his torso, until I got to his jogging bottoms, which I undid with my teeth and eased them down slowly whilst playing with his cock, which was now fully erect.

Likewise, I pulled back his foreskin and wrapped my lips around his cock, slowly and deliberately rotating my tongue around the knob. "Ooh yeah, like that" he gasped with pleasure, his fingers running through my hair and then pushing my head downwards. I took the full length of his cock into my mouth as I licked his shaft.

"That's enough for now," he said as he pulled out of my mouth, his cock glistening with my saliva.

"Get on the couch," he ordered, and then positioned me so that my ass was resting just on the edge. Steve removed my jeans and t-shirt, threw them across the room, making a large thud as they landed on the armchair. I jumped out of my skin for a moment as Steve pushed my legs apart and got between them, fondling my balls, and then proceeded to suck on my cock.

I looked across the living room to see a gay porn film in full swing on the TV, and it felt for a moment it felt like I was in the middle of a Roman orgy.

Little did I realize that on the other side of the room was a friend of Steve's, who had hidden himself in another room in the apartment and had been watching us the whole time!!

For a moment, I froze and Steve stopped. Then he looked at me and smiled. "Say hi to my friend Martin." He continued, "Martin, meet Bobby."

"Mmmm, don't stop on my account," replied Martin, who was bald, stocky, about 5'6" tall with a fat and very nice cock that was bulging through his tight shorts.

Martin sat down next to me, stroking my chest as Steve got back to sucking me. "Mmmm such a pretty boy and such a dirty little slut," Martin said as he held my gaze.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" "Mmmm yes," I replied. My mind was all over the place as Martin took off his shorts and then straddled himself across my chest, his cock just inches away from my face.

"Suck on it for me," ordered Martin as I played with his cock, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, before I took the full length of it into my mouth as Martin started rocking his hips back and forth.

This seemed to go on for ages, but eventually, I felt my balls stirring. "Mmmmm getting close, aren't you, Bobby." "Ooh yeah," I moaned loudly, and just before I came, Martin got off me and shared my cum with Steve.

I was totally exhausted, but they weren't done with me yet; as I lay motionless on the floor as they both kissed me passionately and for the first time ever, I got a taste of my salty-tasting cum.

Martin asked me to get on all fours on the rug by the fireplace that was situated on the other side of the room.

Slowly and carefully, I crawled across the room as Martin licked his lips with expectation. He got behind me and spanked my ass hard and then parted my tight little cheeks.

"Mmmm such a nice little ass," he observed as he spanked me again, making me shriek with pain before sticking a finger inside my tight little hole. He then started licking between my cheeks and tonguing my tight little hole, my defences down, powerless to resist and I moaned loudly, "Ooh yeah, like that."

"Such a dirty little slut, aren't you" he said as he spanked me again as he inserted his fingers inside me once more worked my prostrate while Steve watched, playing with his cock. "Let's get you on the bed." I got up off the floor and Steve and Martin led me into the bedroom.

I sat on the side of the bed as Steve pushed me down, kissing me passionately, his body between my thighs, and then he asked me, "Have you been fucked before?"

"Just the once," I replied.

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes, I would," I said as he pushed my legs upwards and apart, his cock pressing against my hole.

I gasped and with pain and pleasure as he entered into my tight little hole, fucking me hard and deep. He slowly built up a steady rhythm as his balls slapped against my ass. My head hung over the other side of the bed.

Martin walked around the other side and then began to fuck my mouth.

"Mmm... you are really enjoying this, aren't you, pretty boy? Just you wait until I get my hands on you," he said as I tried not to gag on his rock-hard cock.

Steve pulled out of me and came on my chest and face. He fed Martin his jizz and I licked the remaining droplets off his flaccid cock.

Steve looked down at me and smiled, "Damn, you're a good fuck for a newbie."

"Yes you are, aren't you, pretty boy?" added Martin as he looked down at me. His eyes pierced right through me as we both knew that he was going to have his turn.

"Get on all fours," I needed no second invitation as he lubed up my hole and then began teasing me by rubbing his cock between my cheeks.

"Put it in," I begged.

"No, not yet," he said as he continued to rub up against me.

"Go on, fuck me," I pleaded.

And unexpectedly, he plunged deep inside me. He grabbed me by the shoulders for extra leverage and began pounding me remorselessly, his balls slapping against my ass.

"Gonna ride you like a dirty little whore," as Steve looked on,

"Ooh yeah, like that," I moaned loudly, with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck me harder," I begged as I gasped with pleasure.

Martin grabbed me this time by the hair as his strokes got shorter and harder; he was getting close.

"Gonna cum all over that sweet little ass of yours," he whispered in my ear before kissing me passionately.

Martin pulled out of me and, as promised, came all over my cheeks and across my back.

We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted but completely satisfied.

bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers