My Gay Experience Pt. 10

Story Info
The season begins, players fucking, parent questions.
3k words
4.33
1.6k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a cock in my mouth. Dennis had straddled my body, my cock in his mouth, his cock in mine as he face fucked me. I sucked on him until he had shot his load down my throat, and I had mine flowing down his.

"Good morning," he said, sliding up and kissing my mouth, licking the cum from the edges of my mouth. "You had morning wood, your cock was pressing in my back as you cuddled against me, and I was also hard. Hope you don't mind my resolving the situation."

"No," I said. "Now let's shower and head downstairs. Breakfast should be ready, then it's off to school for both of us." I spoke.

We ate, were driven to our schools, and the day began. Tonight, was Rainier Beach's first game. The UW team planned to be at the game, sitting behind the bench to support our players, a surprise for them and the school. The next night, UW's first season game, I had planned for the Rainier Beach team and their parents to be at the game with tickets behind our bench.

Coach Bailey was also planning for those who wanted to, players and parents, to be at our away games on Saturday, flying out on one of my private jets and making hotel arrangements along with meals set up at no cost.

I wanted Beach to be the feeder program for the UW basketball team. All this is above board with both leagues.

Rainier Beach won their first game in a runaway. I had set up a celebration at my house for the four teens we had recruited. I had the three at the dorms pack an overnight bag and join us to celebrate.

"Congrats guys," I said to them. "Awesome job on the court bringing the win. Tonight, we are going to party. Let's head up to my room strip down and celebrate with a fun time of sexual expression. What do you think?"

"Yeah," they said in unison climbing in the elevator and heading upstairs.

I had a wrap-around couch in the master bedroom. We all sat down there and began. Everyone helped each other out of their clothes until we were all naked. I had Dennis on one side and Marcus on the other, Steve and Gorden were making out as well.

Dennis was kissing and tonguing my mouth while Marcus was sucking on my nipples. Marcus was sucking my cock and I sucked Dennis, Steve and Gorden had stretched out on a section of the couch and were 69ing.

"This is a great party," Dennis said as I continued to suck up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck, suck me," said Steve to Gorden as everyone looked around at what everyone was doing.

We had formed a train on the couch, Gorden was at the head of the train, on his knees at the edge with Steve sucking on his cock. Dennis was rimming Steve's ass, followed by me rimming Dennis and Marcus had his tongue in my ass.

I turned Marcus around and rimmed his ass. Gorden had turned Steve around, his knees up on the couch, his ass hanging on the edge and Gorden had inserted his hot cock deep into his hole.

Dennis was on the couch in my lap, sucking on my cock while Marcus was deep inside Dennis fucking him.

"Fuck me hard," Dennis said as Marcus was pounding his ass. "Yeah, fuck me the same Gorden told Steve."

The sound of skin on skin, balls banging guys moaning could be heard in the room. Hot. I leaned over Dennis and kissed Marcus as he fucked Dennis deep and hard.

"Fuck yeah," Gorden said draped over the arm of the sofa. Steve was plowing into him, spreading his ass wide as his cock fucked deep into him.

"Suck that cock," I said to Dennis as Marcus was pounding him.

"I want to watch you fuck that ass hard, I said to Marcus as he pounded deep into Dennis. "Yeah, fuck him good."

"I'm cumming," Steve said as he shot his load into Gorden. It was right after that Marcus unloaded in Dennis and I shot a load down Dennis's throat.

The guys all moved around, sucking the cum out of Dennis and Gorden's ass. After a while everyone stood up and headed to the master shower, cleaning each other off.

"That was fun," I said. Tonight, Marcus, Gorden, and Steve can stay in the second master bedroom and Dennis will sleep with me unless anyone has a problem." I spoke.

"No problem with us," Steve said. "We all know you and Dennis are boyfriends. It was only obvious to us when you first met this would happen."

"We will have breakfast in the morning, then get you off to school. Get some rest, don't spend all night fucking. Long day tomorrow. Practice after class then you and your team will be at the UW game tomorrow night to support us in our first win. I appreciate your efforts on the team and for the school. There will be a box on the table for you in the morning, a little gift from me. A gold chain with an RB initial hanging from the chain. I also have one for each member of the team in a bag you can take to school with you guys and hand it out to the others. Teamwork makes the Dreamwork."

"Good night, see you in the morning," I said as they got up and left the room.

"Nice game, and night," I told Dennis as he got in bed, cuddled, and fell asleep.

Breakfast came quickly then the guys were driven to school. I saw them that night behind our bench at our first home game. The rest of the team was there with many of the parents. All the guys were wearing their gold chains with the RB logo.

The game was, much as the Rainier Beach game, a runaway. Afterward, I invited the UW team over to my house to celebrate, they could bring their boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse. Two of the players were married, one to a woman, and the other a man. Two had girlfriends, the others were bi-sexual. I had vans at the dorms to bring them over.

"Welcome," I greeted them as they came into the house. "I have sandwiches and salads in the dining room. The living room is open for visiting or playing if you know what I mean. Dennis and I are around to answer your questions. There is a bar open, I have a bartender there to take your orders. The bedrooms are open on the second floor, along with the hot tub, swimming pool, steam room, and sauna accessible from the patio. Also, on Sunday, starting at noon, Dennis and I will be hosting a BBQ out on the lawn. The Rainier Beach team will also be there with their families. Appreciate you all for attending their game on Monday and hope you will be there tomorrow night. There is a box with your name on the dining room table, a little gift from me for being on the team. There is one for the Varsity, JV, and freshman team. A gold chain with a UW initial. Enjoy the night,"

Everyone went in, most grabbed something to eat and a visit to the bar.

"Do you have extra swim trunks?" Terry asked.

"Clothing is optional, there are bags you can put your clothes in and a marker to write your name down," Dennis answered.

Everyone had stripped down, including the three women. I have a large hot tub, and many hard made their way there, others were in the pool. The steam room had a few guys, I looked in and they were sucking cocks, and two of the girls were in the sauna with their boyfriends making out.

I saw Jim and his wife heading upstairs. They had Kerry in tow, looks like a threesome had formed.

The living room had plastic covers over the furniture. The big screen TV had porn from our website playing.

Kevin and his husband were on the sofa, two other players were watching. Kevin was standing in front of his husband Tony as Tony sucked his cock. He stroked his cock, slapping it against his mouth, then sucked it back into his mouth. Kevin had his hand on the back of Tony's neck, pulling him in and then leaning back so his cock went almost out, then repeated.

Kevin was trimmed, hair running from his pubic up his stomach and his chest. His hair was red, as was his hair on his head. The body you would expect for a jock, scrub board abs.

Tony again slapped Kevin's cock, this time slapping it on his tongue then sucked his head, doing down his shaft with his tongue, then back into his mouth.

Changing positions, Kevin was now laying back on the couch, Tony on his knees, licking his balls, then his ass. I had placed lube bottles around the house, raspberry flavored, for everyone's use. Tony lubed his cock and Kevin's hole. Tony slid his cock inside his partner, Kevin has one of his legs on Tony's shoulder as he guided himself in and out of Kevin's pussy.

Kevin was playing with his cock as Tony pumped inside him. They repositioned, Tony, laying the length of the sofa with Kevin, his legs on either side of Tony's body, facing him, sitting on Tony's cock, and sliding up and down. Tony was lifting Kevin's ass as he stroked Tony's cock inside.

They were putting on quite the show. Kevin draped his ass over the sofa arm with Tony now behind him fucking a variation of doggy style. Kevin was pulling his ass cheeks to get Tony deeper inside. They both were grunting as they fucked.

Tony slapped his ass cheeks and said he was about to cum. He shot his load into Kevin, then pulled out and shot more on his back running down his ass crack. Tony bend down, lapped up the cum then stood as did Kevin, and shared his cum making out with Kevin.

Finished, they went upstairs to the showers.

Four of the players were having at in at the hot tub. They had paired up and kissed, tongues tangling and their hands running up and down their bodies. They had switched off, now playing with one guy, one kissing, one sucking his nipples, and the other with his hands on his cock. They had supported him above the water as one of the guys started sucking his hard cock.

Sitting up on the edge, the guy in the water sucked his cock while the other two took turns sucking his. Pairing back up, the two guys in the water began to suck the two sitting on the edge.

"Oh god, yeah, that feels great," one guy said as the other sucked on his balls.

The guys on the edge turned and the other two slammed their cock into their asses. It wasn't long before they had shot their loads deep into their teammates.

So much was taking place around the house, a lot of hot sex, a great way to celebrate a victory.

Around midnight we wrapped everything up. Classes tomorrow, the high school game, then a break until we fly to Oregon on Friday afternoon for the game against Oregon on Saturday.

As the week went by, the Rainier Beach won again with a blowout, the same for the UW against Oregon and it was Sunday, the picnic. The players were told, no sex, some of the high school team was under 18, fuck before you come.

The weather was nice for the picnic. Almost everyone from Rainier Beach made it and of course, the UW team was all accounted for. Steaks, shrimp, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, veggies, and other side dishes along with an open bar for adults and other beverages along with snacks made up the menu. I had tents set up around the yard with tables. Everyone was told the pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room would be open so bring appropriate clothing.

"Thank you for inviting us," someone's parents said shaking hands. "And thanks for the gold chain you gave our son. We also enjoyed the flight to the UW game, another nice victory for you guys."

"I appreciate the play of the team, looking forward to seeing Rainier Beach win the title."

"What is your ulterior motive for all this?" they asked.

"None. I am looking to build a feeder program for UW. I liked the program at Rainier Beach, I realize Nation Hale is the usually top team, but Coach Bailey was open to what we are looking to do."

Another parent had walked up and said, "But you recruited players from outside the school. Is that fair to our kids?"

"We did recruit from the top 20, my staff looked for the best players then we flew their families in to consider the opportunity. The top teams in the nation do that, all within the rules. The four players who joined your school all live here in the dorms. If kids don't make varsity, there are JV, sophomore, and freshman teams where they can develop their skills. We are also working to develop the same style program for the Lady Huskies. We hope to have that in place in two years."

The one parent was not finished. "Are you trying to turn our sons gay?"

"No, where did that come from?

"Well, I understand Dennis sleeps with you. That you are gay as is much of the team."

"That is not true. Most of the team is bi-sexual. Something the youth of today are claiming is their sexuality. Yes, Dennis does live with me. He is 18, we discussed our lifestyles, and I am pleased to acknowledge him as my boyfriend. We have gatherings for the UW and the four we recruited for Rainier Beach, but we have not invited any other youth from the Kings, even those who are 18. We are interested in their athletic and academic skills, not their sexuality. I hope this clears some questions up you might have."

She continued to fire questions as most of the parents were not surrounding us. "Bringing in four players from the outside, who you have tutors working with, leaves not much in the way of scholarships for the rest of the seniors on the team."

"Again, you do not have all the information. Every senior, with a C or higher GPA, will receive a free four-year college scholarship. Not only that, but any student attending Rainier Beach in the top 10 percent GPA will also receive the same whether they play sports or are academically higher on campus. We are also recruiting from the top twenty players who will be seniors, for next year. I make a lot of money and want to invest in others. I realize you are concerned with Dennis sleeping with me, him being only 18. At the moment, I also am 18, surprise, my birthday is coming up soon, I will be an old man at 19." I laughed.

"Let's get some food, I am also happy to answer questions. I hope you support what we are doing, if enough parents do not, we will look at another school to support their student body, I don't want to impose. Our hope is your kids will be good enough to play for the UW. We want them to see what a great program they have, that's why we will fly parents and players to all the Huskies home games, including the national championship we plan to win."

With that there was applause, and everyone moved to the tables to eat. The rest of the afternoon went well.

"That was quite a grilling you took from that mother," Dennis said as we got ready for bed.

"I knew about her, and that is one of the reasons for the BBQ, to hit the comments head-on. She has been talking with school administrators and parents trying to get them to side with her. Most of the parents later told me they were embarrassed and did not agree with her. I heard she threatened to transfer her son, but he said he would not. He is 18, so it was a non-deal. Now, get that body over here..."

Dennis slid over and we started to make out. I loved his body. I had made arrangements to have his body waxed whenever he wanted. I loved that soft, silky feel.

"Let's fuck," I said to Dennis. Get on all fours, that ass up for me."

I got behind him and pushed my mouth into his ass, kissing his thighs, sucking until I could taste blood, then move my tongue, and curl, into his hole. I had squirted some of the flavored lube into his hole. His pucker was opened wide allowing me to slip my tongue in deep. I spread his ass wide and could see that gap. I moved my finger into Dennis finger fucking him.

Getting back on my knees, I grasp my cock and brought it to his opening. I slowly slid in, he was so well lubed it was no problem, then moved forward so my cock was inside, my balls against his ass. Up on my legs, I leaned over him and began to fuck him deep.

I came down onto my knees and seesawed inside. I hand my hands on his ass cheeks, squeezing them as I fucked. Dennis laid on his stomach and I scissored his legs, fucking hard until I was shooting my cum inside.

Turning on his back, his cock bouncing erect into the air, I lubed my ass, straddled his legs, and leaned back, inserting his cock into my hole. I met his strokes going up to meet him as he rode my ass. He then spread my legs wide, and he wish boned me, fucking hard.

Soon I was feeling his cum in my ass. We were both so horny and ready for a release it was a quick night. We showered and got back in bed, ready for another week.