All Comments on 'My Gay Friend's Hot Mum'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Can’t wait for the redhead to join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excelent

Awesome hot perv and sexy like in hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

really enjoyed it and look forward to the next instalment

pjw7326pjw7326over 5 years ago
more please

it would be interesting if it goes on , i think an Imogen seduction is a must though , then Sophie & Chelsea go even further , get caught and possible marriage , what would be Josh's reaction to that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet!

I loved it! Now can the mum teach her a little sexy smoking? Maybe some sultry puff puff erotic seduction!

RetroFanRetroFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback

Thanks for reading my story and your positive feedback, I'm glad you liked this lesbian story from Australia.

I'm not sure about a sequel with Sophie's pretty red-haired friend Imogen as she has a serious boyfriend, but maybe Imogen and her boyfriend might want to have a special party for four with Sophie and Chelsea one night. I don't think Chelsea's son would approve of his mother having a foursome with his two female friends and the other friend's boyfriend.

I'll think it through, and hopefully might be able to come up with a viable sequel.

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Weird

Did you take down a psychology text book and write from it? Enjoyed it though.

ramperampeover 5 years ago
thank you!

It was nice story. Little bit long before the sex really started. Like to read this kind of lesbian stories. The anal was good adding too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
confused

When going from page 5 to page 6, your story jumps into an area that hadn't been mentioned before. At the end of page five she is starting to put her fingers into her vagina and then on page 6, the very first sentence has her working at the video store behind the counter.

Where did that come from? There was never any mention of her working before and with that jump, you left off an ending as to what happened at the bottom of page 5.

While I appreciate your attempt at a story, you need to get a proof reader that could help you avoid jumps in your story next time. Because of this I stopped reading your story.

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy03over 3 years ago

EXTREMELY hot! It was an absolute pleasure reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was very interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous