My Gay Friend's Hot Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

I'm not sure how long Chelsea and I were locked together with our heads between each other's legs, but it was one of the best things I had ever experienced, and climax was near. My clitoris tingled with increasing intensity as Chelsea licked me harder. The feelings from my pussy spread into my back passage, and I could feel the muscles of my anus tighten as my orgasm approached.

My moaning was stifled as my mouth was deep inside Chelsea's pussy as I licked her box. My legs kicked out, the toes on my bare feet clenched and unclenched and I came, my pussy releasing a wave of sticky juice into Chelsea's face as I orgasmed with an intensity I had never felt before.

Me reaching orgasm seemed to bring Chelsea to her own climax. Just seconds after I came, her petite body went rigid, and her scream of orgasm muffled by her face being in my box. Chelsea writhed on my face and I licked her harder, her toes curled up and her orgasmic vagina released its sticky tidal wave of wetness into my face, which I eagerly licked up.

Both of us sweating, we took our heads out from between our legs and lay together breathless on the couch, sticky as honey between our legs, kissing and caressing our naked bodies, our bare feet rubbing together. If a third person had entered the living room, he or she could not have failed to notice the smell of pussy.

"So what did you think of that, Sophie?" Chelsea asked, as she stroked my bare bottom.

"That was the best thing I've ever done in my life, it was so amazing!" I exclaimed, still disbelieving it had actually happened.

"Well kid, it's not over yet," said Chelsea, teasing one of my nipples. "It's shower time. I love to shower with girls, it's so sensual, so sexy and so private."

"I love shower time after PE class at school," I giggled.

"Yes, I'm sure you do you naughty little lesbo," Chelsea laughed as we hopped our naked bodies off the couch. Chelsea paused and sniffed the air. "But first, I need to get some air freshener. It smells a little too feminine in here."

I admired Chelsea's bare bottom, her butterfly tattoo in full view as she went and retrieved a can of air freshener, before spraying it around, banishing the Sapphic smells from our vaginas and replacing it with a scent of fresh flowers.

Then collecting our clothes, Chelsea and I made for the shower, jumping under the warm droplets together as rain continued to pour down outside. In the shower, we French kissed and caressed each other, washing our boobs, our bottoms and our vaginas, me loving seeing my own hairy dark muff and Chelsea's less hairy blonde muff covered in soap and bubbles, other soapy water flowing down our legs and to our bare feet.

Turning off the shower, Chelsea and I dried off with fresh towels, before Chelsea said, "I think we should have more female fun together in the future, Sophie."

"I definitely agree with that," I said, as I put on my knickers and pulled them up.

"And there's two favors I'd like to ask you," said Chelsea, as she put on her own knickers.

"Sure," I said.

"One, you wear your super sexy school uniform, you look so hot in that. Two, you bring your pretty red-haired friend Imogen along to join in the fun. How great would that be? A threesome with a blonde, a brunette and a redhead?"

I laughed. "One, I can definitely arrange. Two, that's never going to happen. Imogen is 100 percent straight, and has a serious boyfriend."

"Oh, that's too bad, I'd love to get both of you into bed at the same time," said Chelsea as she put on her bra, me doing the same. "Young Imogen doesn't know the fun she's missing out on. Hey, what about I find a nice pretty bi or lesbian redhead to join in? I'm sure you wouldn't object to that, would you Sophie?"

"I'm sure I wouldn't," I smiled, as Chelsea and I dressed and she drove me to the stop to catch my tram, both of us kissing in the car ahead of me getting out.

"See you sooner rather than later, Sophie," Chelsea smiled seductively.

"Yes, definitely as soon as possible," I said. "Catch you soon, Chelsea."

Chelsea and I gave each other a parting wave as she drove away, and I put up my umbrella as I waited five minutes for the tram in the persistent rain.

Climbing aboard, I took my seat and thought about how this Saturday had been the best day of my life and how well life was going in general. I had a great best friend in Imogen, a great male friend in Josh and a great friend in Chelsea, with whom I could relax and indulge in the Sapphic pleasures that filled my mind whenever I got turned on. I could feel the motion and vibrations of the tram between my legs, and soon my knickers were getting damp again as I thought of Chelsea, what we had done today and what we would do the next time we met.

*

My biggest challenge when everybody -- my parents, my brother, Imogen, my other friends and especially Josh -- asked me what I did on Saturday I had the challenge of acting casual and saying 'nothing much.'

However, my first lesbian encounter was not my last. A week later when I knocked on Chelsea's door wearing my Catholic school uniform, I wasn't there to study economics with Josh, who wasn't even there, he was out with his brothers and sisters.

And when my knickers were coming down five minutes after entering the house, it wasn't for an innocent reason such as me needing to use the toilet. It wasn't even me pulling down my own knickers, both of my hands were occupied holding up my school skirt as Chelsea took my white cotton panties down, first to smell scent left by my vulva on the fabric of the saddle as they were around my ankles and bare feet, then to insert her tongue deep inside my tight, hairy young pussy ...

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers
1...345678