My Gay Lover John

Story Info
Meeting John and falling for him.
2k words
4.61
4.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers

My first real same sex experience, came when I was attending a community college in Los Angeles and working in a restaurant called The Tides, which no longer exists, as a bus boy making $40 per day between wages and tips, we of course only reported wages and a small amount of tips so as not to pay much in taxes. Since my parents were paying for my school and living expenses the money that I made was disposable money, or fun money. Of course other jobs came every now and then working private parties that paid better than $40 and we took advantage of those.

My friend Mike, the only natural-born white American who worked with me, asked me one day if I wanted to make $50 in about 5 minutes. I said I did but first I wanted to find out something about the proposition. He said that I had met John and rode in his convertible to the beach with other people and he had told the guys that wanted to listen that he was gay and would give any good looking guy a blowjob and pay fifty dollars. It sounded rather exotic to me and I agreed to go with Mike to John's apartment and take it from there.

I remember John immediately as soon as I saw him, he was a gorgeous white gay guy that had a convertible Cadillac and would drive guys to the beach on weekends so we could talk to girls and get lucky. I didn't get lucky but some busboys and waiters working in the restaurant did, or at least knew how to lie about it.

We arrived at John's apartment and after saying hello, he looked at us up and down and he took Mike into his bedroom, where Mike later said John gave him a very quick blowjob and paid him $50. When John came back into the living room, John rudely told Mike to go home, Mike did so in a bad mood, I didn't ask any questions as it wasn't on my business. Later I found out Mike came as soon as John touched him.

John treated me totally different, he gave me a beer and we both relaxed and talked for almost an hour watching TV before anything happened. That gave me enough time to relax. When I was totally at ease he took me gently by the hand guiding me to his bedroom where he put me on my back in the middle of his bed. He played soft romantic music and lit a couple of candles. I felt amazingly comfortable with him and told him that I was looking so forward to enjoying what we were about to do. John told me I didn't have to do anything, just enjoy what was going to happen, and I could tell him to stop if I felt uncomfortable with anything. While lying in the middle of the bed I thought of a girl named Marta, who I could just watch for an exceptionally long time. Those thoughts of her dissipated within minutes and I was totally into John.

He played some soft dancing music and started doing a little dance and strip show for me. I thought he was good looking with his clothes on but when he started taking off one garment at a time, he became a body of beauty, something that I hadn't felt for another man before, or woman for that matter. He slowly slipped his fitted t-shirt from his torso revealing an 8 pack that I immediately wanted to touch, and reached out for him, but he gently pushed me away and on the bed with some pillows, held my arms over my head in an effort to keep me away from touching him, he then rubbed his muscles all over me for what seemed like forever. He wouldn't let me touch him or contribute in any way so I resigned myself to lay there, close my eyes, totally relaxed and enjoy whatever would happen, I had already decided that I would let John do whatever he wanted with me. John smelled better than an expensive cologne.

I so wanted to kiss his lips, lick his chest and stomach, even his underarms that he kept closely waxed, but he kept his distance. John then started taking off the rest of his clothes leaving a transparent spandex thong that was obviously made for men. His bulge was quite noticeable, and I could see the head of his cock almost printed in three dimensions through his thong. I told him I wanted a thong like the one he was wearing, but right then I wanted what was in it, and I reached for it, squeezed it and felt its texture and how hard it was, and getting harder. I asked him if I could put it in my mouth, or any other place he wished, it was more like a plea and he slowly pulled it out through the top of the thong and I found myself staring at it in disbelief as to how beautiful his cock was, his cock stood in a horizontal position and was so hard, and he finally let me kiss the head, slowly and deliberately swirling my tongue around the corona with my lips just below it. He brought his cock to my mouth and it was more a mouth fuck than a suck as he held my head still while he made all the delicious movements.

With every lick John pushed a little more inside my mouth and within a few minutes I had his entire shaft down my throat, he was so gentle in what he was doing. I relaxed my throat eliminating gagging. He was getting harder and fatter as his cock seemed to pump but not spew his cum yet. I was ready to swallow, and he finally came squirting six or seven times directly below my throat such that I didn't feel his cum in my mouth. It was a strange feeling taking his cum directly behind my throat where there were no taste buds only feeling its texture with my tongue.

I wanted to taste him so I backed off a little and was able to catch the last couple of squirts on my tongue, it tasted delicious as I swirled his cum around my mouth. John wanted me to share his cum with him and pulled me up even with his mouth, and we kissed deeply his cum going from one to the other. His cum became embedded in my tongue and mouth for quite a while. I loved it so much that whenever I think of sex, I'm able to taste him all over again, I think of how I was in a hypnotic state with him. John then proceeded to make love to me in such a way that he ended making love to my cock that responded so well to his advances. I came in slow motion and he swallowed my contents savoring every last drop giving me what I consider was the best sex that I have had in my entire life.

We rested for half an hour or so and again, John started dancing slowly, this time very close to me, and this time he was at my disposal, I was ready to agree to do anything he wanted at this point. He then pushed me to lay in a very submissive posture on my back with my legs up in the air as I held my ass open hoping he would try to fuck me. He held me by the back of my knees and got himself on his knees bringing his dick up rubbing it against my dick, balls and ass as he manipulated me in circles and up and down rubbing his hard dick all over me.

When he got a tube of oil, I was so relaxed and trusting that thinking he was going to fuck me I became very welcoming to whatever he had in mind, wishing he would put his beautiful cock inside me, but he proceeded to rub oil all over me and as he did so he rubbed various parts of his body all over me by laying on top of me holding his sexy body above me touching every part of me with whatever body part of his that he wanted. Since John was already in position and I held my legs wide open with him on top, he slowly rubbed his cock closer and closer to my ass ending up with his crown at my entrance before he pushed his gorgeous tool inside, a millimeter at a time until I was totally impaled and filled with goodness. What I swore I would never do I had welcomed with total anticipation and delight. After fucking my bottom for a while, he came inside me, the beautiful ending to our love making. We laid with his cock inside me for a good few minutes before I loosened my grip on him and let him go breaking the long kiss we had engaged in as he slowly rolled over unto his back next to me and told me he could fall in love with me, I replied I could with him as well.

We fell asleep for some time. Lastly, John held me down on the bed and put his knees on either side of my head letting his cock hang on my face as he faced my legs leaning over sucking my dick in a 69 position, I shot my sperm in his mouth with him slowly swallowing it tasting each drop. With his cock hanging on my face I started making love to his rod attempting to best his performance to no avail, and I brought him to another delicious orgasm this time tasting all of it and saving it in my mouth to exchange it in a deep kiss not letting his cum sneak past my throat. He asked me to spend the night with him, I did and we both called in sick the following day that we spent together making love fourteen times with dizzying pleasure and love for one another.

As I said goodbye making out with him by the door for what seemed like hours. I thanked him and departed with the several pairs of thongs that he gave me and said I could wear when we got together, I only hoped that they would survive the frequent masturbation sessions that I intended to enjoy thinking of John. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him anytime, that he would show me the ropes. I asked him if he did this with Mike and he laughed and told me not to say anything to him as that was the first and only time he would be with him. Obviously he felt very different about me, and I was very loving in every way, other than being very cute. I would have visited John every day but didn't want to bother him, and when he asked me why we weren't getting together more often I told him so, he thought I was being silly.

He made me a proposition that he would pay me $300 rather than $50, I told him that he didn't have to pay me as I loved him and was having a great time with him and learning a lot, although I wasn't sure if I was gay like him and really didn't care if I was, but I also loved women as much as him.

John gave me my first enlightened lesson on gender and told me about some people who are bisexual by nature and I was lucky I was one of them. With respect to the money that I had refused to take, he responded that a deal was a deal and he had inherited a large sum of money from his father and he knew I was on my own and could use the money. During the next year, we were together many times and I would always learn something new about loving another person regardless of gender.

rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers