All Comments on 'My GF Becomes our Roommate'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more needed

please write another chapter, just to tie up all the loose ends, whether alex breakes up with heather, accepts that this is happening aand joins in, or gets discovered watching by his friends

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
The weak, spineless piece-of-shit

A cuck story. Now his slut G/F gets to fuck his flatmates and he gets to watch like a good little doormat. Fuck. Has he no self respect at all. Given they aren't married he should write her off as a lost cause and just look for another apartment. Pack his bags and move out, leaving the slut to her fuck buddies, his "former" friends.

Why would he take back the used good she now is? The cum dump slut. Getting sloshy seconds after his flatmates are finished fucking her.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago
Life, the way it should be.

Heather is having a ball, well actually playing with six of them while Alex gets to enjoy his newfound fetish. Life is good for everyone.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is with the angry cuck reviews?

I understand not liking cuck stories - I like them up to the point the guy has to wear something or eat her out but this was clearly going in that direction. Don't read cuck stories if they make you angry - no need to belittle this author.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You are all fucking scuzz buckets. She needs love, not to be your house whore. Grow up. You've lost your woman, dumb ass. You think she's going to stay with you when she's got her choice of 3 other guys? You've not given her anything to hang on to.

TwilekloverTwilekloverover 3 years ago
Awesome!

I am LOVING this story! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect!

Please quit your job and write for us full time!

Super talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Is Literotica, Right?

What's the deal with comments disliking the story. It's fiction. It's fantasy. It's written reasonably well. It has all the correct tags attached to it. If you don't like this type of story, then maybe you should be reading @ literary.com and not @literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god

That was so fucking hot. It made me so horny. I think I am a cuck. Please write more

AllthingsOmaterialAllthingsOmaterialover 3 years ago

really enjoyed the theme! Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

I normally enjoy cuck stories but my favorite thing about cuck stories are the relationship between the cuck & the girl, most of the time i like the girls because they know how to play & set boundaries. This girl was a plain slut, unlikeable, annoying, gives me this dumb bimbo. I hated this story JUST because of the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

your story was great had we hard the whole time. Girlfriend did the same to me before she became my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the hell is Emma? Dude you’ve got to get a proof reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Did Heather get pregnant???

If Heather got pregnant who's the Dad?? With all that cum in her cunt, there had to be a egg to be fertilized .

KumakunshuKumakunshualmost 3 years ago

I think the primary reason for the few negative comments is because the Heather character is a wholesale cheater, manipulator, and liar. For those of us who have been cheated on in real life, this kind of character can hit too close to home. And this can be especially true if that real life event was recent for them. For me, it's been fifteen years since my divorce, and even I had a bit of a bad taste in my mouth by the end of the story. I guess I was waiting for a cool/inventive revenge ending. But all we got was that the protagonist turns out to be the classic "good guy" puts with no sense of self esteem, a willingness to ignore the red flags, and to putt up with any thing to avoid "losing her". All in all, a good story, but the author needs to understand that Heather is quite realistic, and resembles some real world people. Some of whom even I have known, and thats not include my ex. (She didn't do the gang bang thing until 'after' we'd separated.) I'm 60 now, and in case anyone was wondering, I was that puts. But not any more, just ask my 30 year old girlfriend.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

It's not so much that cuckold stories are inherently bad. It's just that this one was a VERY poorly executed cuckold story that suggests (to me at least) that the author only has a shallow understanding of the fetish.

For one, the characters have no depth or nuance. The cheating girlfriend is just a shallow slut who the reader can't really find sexy because she has no positive intentions behind her actions. There's no complex emotions with what she's doing, it's no accident, she's not guilty or reluctant. It's as if she never liked the protagonist in the first place and was waiting for this opportunity, which makes you question why she was into him the first place. The protagonist keeps ignoring every single red flag and doesn't really seem to hate his girlfriend for betraying his trust and loyalty. Rather than aroused, you just end up feeling bad for him, but not really in a positive way. Part of it is that his sheer willful ignorance towards his girlfriend's lies and attempts to manipulate him.

I believe that erotica doesn't have to be "realistic" and forcing this belief on erotica is toxic. But there IS an element of suspension of disbelief, and the cast just doesn't seem like real people I could relate with due to how shallow their actions are, how non-existent their motivations are, and how lacking in complex thought they are. Considering that the cheating fetish hinges a lot on character motivation, feelings, and reactions, the author seems to have misunderstood the purpose of the cheating spouses genre. It also leans into negative stereotypes that many people like me who are past 30 are sick of seeing overplayed in erotica out of author laziness.

And finally, there's the element of misleading focus. This is clearly, first and foremost, is a cuckold story. So why, then, did he bill it as a story about a girlfriend moving in and revealing she's a nudist, and file it until the Exhibitionism & Voyeur Category? His girlfriend only mentions the word "nudist" or "nudism" ONCE, and her nudity around his friends is hardly the actual fetish focus. It's more just used as a crutch to prop up the main focus of the cuckolding, yet it's as if the author decided to deliberately obscure his cuckold story's premise, preventing cuckold fans from finding it yet tricking nudist/exhibitionism fans into reading something they might not like. I should also note that if the girlfriend was genuinely intended to be a nudist, it was a VERY toxic representation of one, when nudists in fiction are already lacking. So... thanks for that?

So, all in all, it's not that it's a cuckold story. It's that it's a bad one that the author tried to trick the readers into thinking was an exhibitionism & voyeur story about a nudist girlfriend, rather than a dumb, shallow, slutty, lying, manipulative, cheating girlfriend who the protagonist is victimized by and never really catches on that he's being used because... Well, it really feels like he's only being written THIS oblivious because the plot wouldn't work otherwise. In which case, if your plot REQUIRES making your protagonist eye-rollingly dumb for it to work, maybe rethink your premise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. It basic and full of quick suggested paths to his discovery of lust vs fear and cuckolding. I have always been turned on by the cheating aspect of cuckolding, nudeness intentionally or by accidental and or exhibitionist. I also love the anguish of the cuckold's discovery of his wife's or girlfriend's needful path exploring her personal sexual independence. Sometimes simple cuckold stories are great because your mind can fill in the blanks with our own imaginations moments of our own desires and, yes, our own personal experiences. So yes I loved it and found it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an ok story if the co ed finds sex with out intimacy sufficient. On balance, I found the boys attitudes understandable - hers not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad plot and story. Heather is simply a bad person; this isn't so much cuckolding as it is blatant spousal abuse and infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who the hell is Emma?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have kick all of their asses... heather is a total slut .I hate cuckold's

shirukienshirukien4 months ago

All you folks who decided to read a cheating story from the cheating category but are getting your panties in a twist that the story featured cheating are absolute clowns. You don't have to like the genre, but whining about it in the comments is just childish and silly. Use the rating system if you don't have anything useful or kind to say, otherwise fuck off twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! Had it been one man rooming with his girlfriend and 3 more girls, and he'd starting fucking the other 3, we'd admire him as a manly stud. So why not treat the one girl rooming with her boyfriend and 3 other men the same way? Maybe if the BF joined in instead of just watching, he'd feel better about the arrangement. I think this girl is someone to be admired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...