My GF Becomes our Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather returned to blowing Ryan and Mike got down on his knees behind my bent over girlfriend and started to eat out her pussy.

Tommy was still to Heather's side getting a hand job. He stuck a finger in his mouth getting it wet then slipped it into Heather's asshole. She squealed in pleasure.

So much stimulus quickly drove Heather into a trembling orgasm. She collapsed on the floor. The guys picked her up and put on her back on an oversized ottoman in our living room.

Ryan and Mike went on either side of Heather. Heather began alternating back and forth sucking both their cocks. They would suck her tits whenever she'd switch to sucking the other one off. Tommy put two fingers into Heather's vagina and found her g-spot. She immediately arched her back in pleasure.

I thought she might have another orgasm until Tommy withdrew his fingers. Heather's body seemed to slump in disappointment. But Tommy wasn't finished. He stepped between Heather's legs and pressed his cock against her pussy. Her hips bucked in anticipation.

Tommy teased Heather's pussy, sliding the tip of his cock up and down along her wet slit. She would tremble whenever he'd pass it over her clit. Finally, he stopped it at the opening of her tight vagina and slowly sank his cock into my girlfriend.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" Heather screamed in pleasure.

I couldn't believe myself. Hiding like a peeping Tom, watching my girlfriend get gang banged and instead of doing something about it I was stroking my cock. Tommy started to slow down his thrusting, "I've got another idea."

They repositioned themselves with Mike starting to fuck Heather's pussy. Tommy his cock still wet from fucking her positioned himself at her asshole. He entered her slowly, my girlfriend was now getting DP'd by my friends. Ryan fucked her mouth. Heather could now deep throat his massive cock.

Heather started an orgasm "I'm cumming I'm cumming!" Her legs shook as she drenched the two cocks fucking her.

They kept thrusting Mike came first in her pussy and Tommy came in her ass moments later. Ryan pulled his cock from Heather's mouth. Using his strong arms he flipped her over and put her in a doggie style position.

He sank only the tip of his cock in, "are you ready?"

Heather took a breath and nodded. Ryan thrust his massive cock into her. She whimpered as it went in but her body relaxed as he started pumping. I had never heard her moan like this during sex before.

"Do you like that baby?" Ryan asked.

"Fuck yes! I've never been fucked so deep before! I love your big cock!"

"Is it better than fucking your boyfriend?"

"Oh hell yes! This feels so much better than him and his tiny cock!" Heather's words stung, but I was still turned on! I was getting closer to cumming myself.

Heather came two more times on Ryan's cock. He was now holding her up from her hips as he fucked her because her body was so weak. I couldn't take it anymore myself and came hard. Ryan then forced his cock in fully as he started cumming in her pussy.

They all laid around the living room panting, naked and spent. Heather was the first to speak. "Um.. We probably shouldn't mention this to Alex." All four of them erupted in laughter.

"Don't worry," Mike said. "We'll keep this between us."

"Yeah and that goes for next time too." Tommy added.

"There will be a next time right?" Ryan asked.

Heather smiled, "Oh you can bet your big cocks on it!" Then she started to get up. "You guys wore me out. I'm going to go make sure Alex stayed passed out and go to bed myself."

Heather gave each of my friends a kiss goodnight, giving each of their now flaccid penises a light squeeze as she did it.

I snuck back in bed before she made it. I pretended to wake up as she laid next to me. "Oh hey Heather, what time is it? Are you just getting to bed now?"

"Yeah sorry I wasn't tired, so I just stayed up and talked with the guys. We were um, talking pretty loud we didn't happen to wake you up did we?"

I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to expose her. I was getting turned on again just thinking about what I had just witnessed. "No I passed out completely, didn't wake up at all until just now when you came to bed."

"Oh good!"

I started kissing her neck, "now that you're here, and we are both awake we can have some fun."

"Sorry sweetie I'm not sure if I have another round.. I mean I don't know if I have it in me for a round of sex. I'm pretty tired, but you could eat me out if you really wanted to." Heather suggested. I actually found it cute how she almost slipped up.

She hadn't bothered to clean up her pussy after the gang bang, it was still a cummy mess. But I went down on her anyway, tasting my friends cum as I licked my girlfriends pussy. I stroked my cock as I licked and I came right as Heather came on my face.

Heather fell asleep immediately as we cuddled after. I should have been angry, but as I drifted off to sleep all I could think is how I was going to make sure I could watch again next time.


12