My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My drunken angel stopped her kisses in an attempt to move to second base. Her cute fingers, far less nimble than normal, tried to unbutton my blouse and failed miserably. She tried again. And a third time. Finally, she gave an adorable little grunt of frustration as she gave up and returned to kissing me.

Soon, her head drooped and dropped to my shoulder, nuzzling. I sighed in relief, carried her back to my bed, tucked her in again, undressed myself, and spooned her.

"I love you, Kay," she mumbled.

"I know, my sweet Jenny girl. I love you, too." I held her close to keep her laying on her side and realized that I'd more than likely have to leave well before she waked.

Love is frustrating.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My girlfriend had danced with me in one of Nic's bars, while using a pair of vibrators inserted inside me to make me completely nuts, then taken me in Nic's office so I could eat her out (as prelude to more, I'm sure.)

All that is pretty normal for me at this point, but the handcuffs are still pretty new and the vibrating egg in my rear is new as of today.

~~~Having just cum on my face, she kisses me, sloppily so that she can taste herself. The eggs are both still going (on what I hope is the highest setting) inside me and I can't help stopping her kisses and licks in what I hope is a subtle way by turning my face away.

"Baby, you promised to take these out and let me have my turn?" If I sound desperate, it's because I am.

"When did I promise that, Sexy?" she asks in the devious voice that I've come to love and fear.

I search my memory and realize with alarm that she never promised anything.

"Would you like to negotiate a deal, Cutie?" She helps me to sit on the couch with her and she kisses me in way that's simultaneously loving and predatory.

I nod hesitantly. Deals with her almost always come with teasing before she makes me cum, but the cumming has been the eventual outcome for 100% of her sex deals.

Suddenly the egg in my pussy settles into a low and pleasant humming, but the other one becomes a jarring airplane engine with something stuck in the blades.

She hugs me to her quickly and keeps me from falling off the couch. Then she whispers in my ear.

"I'll take out whichever one you want, but - whichever one you choose to get taken out - that's where I'm fucking you next."

I shiver. I really do love that voice.

The vibration in my butt gets even stronger. "Do you need more time to decide, Sweetness?" She asks knavishly and kisses my neck while I frame an answer.

It must be a trick. I realize that she only ever gives me a choice so that I'll choose my own teasing fate. The obvious path she's shepherding me toward is still my choice though, because I can't think of much more than either cumming or stopping the hard vibration.

"No," I answer through gritted teeth. "Please take that thing out of my butt."

"Okay, Dearheart," She kisses the tip of my nose and the vibration in my ass stops. "Whatever you want, okay?"

"Make me come now?" I beg, split between wanting her to say yes and end my torment and wanting her to say no and enhance my torment.

"I misspoke, Gorgeous," she snickers and corrects herself. "Whichever you want. Let me just take this out."

She gently opens my legs with a hand on my knee, then takes hold of the cord and tugs lightly on it. Lightly, but repeatedly.

"Not coming easily, is it?" She checks her watch. Then kisses my cheek. She switches something on the remote so that both eggs stop buzzing and then gingerly pulls the one out of my butt, leaving it to hang obscenely from its mate in my pussy.

My girlfriend leans me back so that I won't fall, then stands and pulls a harness with a smallish strapon already attached out of her jacket, which proves my suspicion that she'd carefully planned which end of the corded vibrating egg toys would be removed. After she dons the harness, I find out why.

She takes another remote from the desk and hits a few buttons. I brace, as though somehow she's hidden something else inside me without my knowledge. She hasn't, of course. She wouldn't. But I'm not wholly wrong.

Music comes on in Nic's office, piped in from the dance floor outside. And her playlist was still going.

The bass reacts with the vibe still within me, sending blasts of juddery pleasure to the beat.

"I only promised to take one out, my love," she whispers to me, tickled with herself and in love with me. "I never said that I wouldn't change the settings. Or add a little ambiance in the form of music."

Again, she maneuvers me as she likes, putting me on my knees facing the couch on the cushioned carpet, keeping my knees together as she adjusts me to her liking. She uncuffs me and I sigh in disappointment despite myself.

I thought that would be the worst, with my knees squeezed together, but I nearly jump as she nudges my knees apart and the free end of the toy flops loose and jerks its vibrating mate inside me.

My thighs tremble and I cry out. She holds me from behind, whispers soothingly to me, and caresses my arms. I can feel the thin dildo on the side of my cheek, but she makes no move to use it. Her caresses morph into massaging, like she's bringing life into my limbs. Slowly, I adjust to the maddening toy arrangement to a degree and my breathing settles down.

I should realize by now that she won't do anything to me that I won't enjoy. Even now, after she clearly put in a great deal of effort into this evening and getting me as she wanted, all I'd have to do is ask and she'd stop. Moreover, she might be disappointed, but she'd cuddle me and we'd have more vanilla sex until I fell asleep.

But I want her to be proud and not disappointed. Besides, I'm honestly curious as to what else she has planned to unfold, and I am legitimately enjoying myself at her mercy.

"Don't worry, Dearheart," she continues to sooth me, misreading my silent contemplation as she keeps rubbing my arms from shoulders to hands. "I'm just making sure that your arms aren't in the same position too long and that your muscles don't get strained."

My wrists are brought back before me and she pulls the couch cushion forward. Sweetly she cuffs my hands to the top bar revealed behind the cushion.

"Don't be surprised, Cuteness," she giggles a bit. "Nic is way more into bondage than I am, but she does prefer comfort as a rule."

I am quite comfortable, other than the rhythmic teaser between my legs and the fact that I've been needing to come for so long now. The carpet I kneel on is plush, the couch I'm leaning forward on is soft, and the bar my wrists are cuffed to is low and near enough that my arms are supported and not stretched. Her ongoing touching is welcome and lovely, but doing nothing to relieve or quell the sexual tension built and building in me.

As if reading my mind, she asks, "How are you, Darling? You'll be in this position for some time. I am going to fuck you in the ass until you cum at least once."

"I'm good." I answer quickly in relief that relief is in sight. "Thank you, Baby."

"Believe me, Kitten, the pleasure is mine." I hear a cap pop behind me and glance back to see Teeg's lube opened in my girlfriend's hand. She shrugs, "Waste not, want not."

She's less funny than she thinks she is. Especially when I'm pretty sure she's about to push a finger up my butt.

"Okay, Sexy girl, you're not in the mood to laugh at my lame jokes?" Her breasts push into my naked back. One hand grasps my hip. I glance behind me again, this time seeing her first finger of her other hand covered in lube. Her voice is deceptively velvety, but I know her. "Wanna get fucked in the ass instead?"

"Yes," I nod, surprising myself at how badly I do want it, both for the sake of the act itself and knowing anal comes with a much needed orgasm from her.

"Mmm. Raspberry," She licks a little bit of excess lube off her finger and notes the flavor before the slick digit slides into my butt.

My rear feels looser than usual from the slender egg and all its vibration, and her slick finger slips right in. I twitch a little, the other vibrator still doing its base-heavy duty.

"You liking that beat, Hotness? 'Cause I can feel it from back here." Her free hand moves from my hip to give a quick tug to the cord hanging from inside me. My body wants to jump, but in my constrained position I jerk suddenly instead. She laughs and leaves another hickey on my shoulder while the finger in me wiggles. "Fuck, you're cute."

The invader gently retreats from my butt. The lube cap pops again. Shortly thereafter, two fingers retake my rear passage. She massages, twists, and loosens, readying me for the toy phallus. As a fleeting thought, I vaguely appreciate the fact that my girlfriend can afford a myriad of sex toys and therefore wouldn't be trying to jam the Flurry into my backdoor.

Her fingers leaves my bottom and both hands grip my hips. The strapon presses slowly into me and fills me so that both the toys within me feel very pronounced. So full, I sigh with equal parts relief and pleasure.

I don't recognize the song playing, but the toy in me does. With every bone rattling backbeat, my whole lower body rolls with shuddering vibration.

Her stroke stays slow and easy, causing the toy in me to hit and rub right where I need it most. Lips find my neck, not biting now, but kissing and licking in the same slow manner as she pushes into me.

Her full breasts press into my lifted shoulder blades while each stroke bring her hips against my buns. I groan and unclench my shoulders. She speeds her thrusts. Her right hand releases my hip, dropping lower to reach between my legs. She finds my clit with her right middle finger, toying purposefully with my hyped little bundle of nerves.

Before long, she hands that duty over to her thumb so her long fingers can twist and pull the weighted cord attached to the bass vibrating egg in my pussy. I don't know quite how to express how overwhelmingly stimulating that is in conjunction with clit teasing and anal penetration.

"Baby," I moan my first intelligible word in some time. I don't believe she heard exactly what I moaned, but she answers loudly.

"Let go and cum, Beautiful!" Her demanding voice in my ear does as much for me as her body, her hand, the toy, and the strapon put together.

My body tenses tight as streched elastic and finally releases, collapsing forward on the couch. I whisper out her name, sure she can't hear it.~~~

She stays in me. The cuffs come off, one of her arms remaining around me to keep me stable. The toy comes out and the music stops. Her lips are on my ear again.

"Feeling better?"

"Uh huh," I breathe.

"Wanna go back out and face people?"

"No."

"Me either, Snuggles." My girlfriend pulls out of me, lifts me onto the big plush sofa, and cuddles me from behind. "Let's stay here awhile."

I bask in the glow, little tremors running through me every so often. Seemingly related, she sniffs my hair. I love hearing her inhale my scent that way.

After I get some of my oats back, I roll into her and nuzzle into her bare breast, taking a warm nipple in my mouth.

She strokes my hair and naked back, gently and sweetly. "I love you, Kitten."

"Mmmph." I agree without releasing my prize.

She laughs, causing her boobs to jiggle, which makes me giggle. I maintain her nipple in my warm moist mouth though. She growls.

"That was fun." Her hand on my back tickles me so that I giggle again. "You did ridiculously well tonight, Cutie. And I loved making you do all that." A quick squeeze underlined her point. "What about you though? Is there anything you want to try?"

I make a noncommittal noise on her rather wetted nipple.

She rolls onto her back and pulls me on top of her, effectively breaking my enjoyable suction.

"I'm serious." She kisses me impulsively. "You've come a long way this week. Is there anything you want to do?"

I lay my head on her breast and think for a few moments. "Could I maybe tie you up? Sometime?"

She doesn't answer right off. I worry that I'd maybe pushed too far. Does she have a "too far?"

"Yes." She sounds surprised at her own answer, but I'm mostly relieved she isn't mad. "We'd have to put some controls in place, in case something went wrong. But, tell me, what would you do if you had me all trussed up and helpless?"

"I don't know," I answer truthfully, feeling coy. "Touch you?"

"Okay." She crosses her wrists above her head in mock bondage and raises her eyebrows in challenge. "Touch me."

I kiss and massage her breasts, working my way with my mouth and fingers down to her mound and back up to her collarbone. I follow the same path back and forth a few times while she steadfastly keeps her hands to herself. She has way better self-discipline than I do.

It's not nice though, the lack of tactile confirmation as I work over her body. She's still fairly purring with enjoyment, her nipples are fully hardened, and she's vocally supportive. But one of my favorite parts of being intimate with her are her caresses, squeezes, pets, and tickles. I hate her not touching me.

I grunt in frustration, grab her hands, and put them on my body.

"Not quite as fun as you'd imagined there, Sweetcheeks?" She squeezes my buns generously and grinds me into her.

"No," I pout. Her hands rub my back. I keep playing with her lovely breasts distractedly.

"Hmmm," She can't keep the smile out of her voice. "Maybe I can think of something you might like...?"

She stands as I sit up on the couch, then roots around by the arm until she brings forth a lightproof blindfold.

"Nic uses a sleep mask?" I ask in surprise.

She grins, ties the mask over her dancing viridian eyes, and poses with her hand on her hip. "Do you really want to talk about that right now?" She twirls all the way around a few times on her long tapered legs, her long red hair swirling around her, her pale skin flawless in the low light, and her gorgeous breasts the only part of her visibly jiggling.

And I can see her. Watch her. Gawk at her even. For the first time, I observe her graceful and decisive moments without any embarrassment at all.

"Okay," she breaks my silent reverie, appearing a touch disoriented with the spinning. "Marco?"

"Polo!" I shout instinctively, maybe a little embarrassed. I leap to my feet and hug her. "I love you!"

She chuckles and hugs me back. "I love you, too, Dearheart. But you are kinda wasting the whole voluntary blindness thing."

"I know, Baby," I apologize, but stay in her embrace.

"Don't worry," She takes one of my hands in hers and places her other hand on the small of my back, slow dancing with me to the lack of music. Her kind and loving voice fills the room as we move foot to foot in a circle. "I have plenty of blindfolds at the house. We can do this whenever you want."

I pop up onto my tiptoes and kiss her smiling lips.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Her voice was also kind the one and only night that I tried drinking, putting me to bed and holding me as I passed out.

It wasn't her voice that I woke to though. She probably wouldn't have knocked on her own bedroom door either.

"Honey? Jenny, honey?" A voice that sounded familiar to me called out. "Kay's worried about you. She sent me to check on you."

I stayed quiet, but looked at my phone. My girlfriend had tried to call me three times and I'd slept right through my ringer until the knocking at after 10 o'clock. I felt awful.

"Jenny?" The door opened and Nic's head popped in. "Are you okay, honey?"

I realized quite at that moment that I was still naked and pulled the sheet up over me quickly. Too quickly, as a shooting pain zipped through my head and I felt dizzy.

Nic popped right back out and spoke through the door. "Don't worry, honey. I didn't see anything. Why don't you call Kay so she'll calm the fuck down and then throw on some clothes. I brought some yummy bar food. Best thing for a hangover. I'm just going to cook it all up real quick and I'll be back upstairs in 15 minutes with cheese curds, bacon wrapped garlic knots, Scotch eggs, jalapeno poppers, jo-jos, onion rings, and chicken strips."

That sounded really good. "Th-thanks."

"No problem, honey. I'll see you in a bit. You want some hair of the dog too?"

I didn't know what that meant, but thought it might be another food, so I said thanks again and dialed my girlfriend.

"Hey Kitten. How're you feeling?"

"Um. I've been better."

"Did you read my note?"

"No. I didn't see it yet."

"That's okay. There's aspirin on the nightstand. Take two with a bottle of water and drink the whole bottle. Then start drinking on the Gatorade whenever you're thirsty today. Nic should be there soon."

"She's here. I, sh-she may have seen me naked?"

[I totally did. So cute and fuckable. I didn't want to embarrass her though. And I didn't want to scare her off either. She's the only decent girl I'd ever seen with Kay. - Nic]

"That's okay, Beautiful. Nic's one of my best friends. You can show and tell her anything. I've got to get to my next meeting, but I love you. I'll call you back when I get some white space, okay?"

"Okay. Love you too, Baby."

I breathed a sigh of relief that she was cool with it. And I also really wanted to talk to someone about Kay and me and the whirlwind relationship we'd started. Nic seemed nice and friendly.

I put on some Spiderman drawstring pants and one of my girlfriend's big hoodies, took the aspirin and drained the water, and sat on the edge of the bed waiting.

"Hey, Jenny, can I come in?" Nic asked, and then bribed, "I've got that bar food and hooch I mentioned."

"C-come in?"

"Thanks, honey." She wore men's clothes; brown dress shoes, khaki pressed dockers, and a gray silk vest over a white dress shirt. She also carried an armload of stuff.

She set up a tv tray between me on the bed and her in the armchair, piling it high with greasy, fatty, yummy food. When the smell hit me, the fact that I hadn't anything to eat since late lunch the day before hit me too.

She quickly plated up food for each of us and ate hers in a mannered and civilized fashion. I wolfed mine down, barely breathing as I inhaled my food instead.

"Honey, if you don't slow down, you're going to have a stomachache to match your headache." Nic laughed.

"Sorry." I reached for a paper napkin and wiped some grease from my lips and chin.

"Don't apologize." She took a second napkin and got what I missed. "You have no idea how nice it is to see someone enjoy my food instead of bitching about how it isn't vegan or gluten-free."

I smiled and went back to eating a chicken strip, though more slowly.

Nic told me stories about the night before at her bar. At first they were pretty tame. Fake IDs and refusal to over-serve, DJ choices and drink requests, and witty barbs she and her bartenders stuck boisterous customers with. Then the stories got a bit more racy. Tops coming off, dirty dancing, and more in the darkened back booths.

I started to blush a little at the last ones, but then she stopped to ask me questions.

"So I saw you two meet, and I've heard the accused's version of your courtship. How are things going from your side? You can have one of these by the way."

She offered me a Bacardi Silver and I noticed she'd popped one for herself too.

"No," I declined and probably made a face. "I'm never drinking again."

"Aww, just because of a little hangover? You'll soon find your limitations when it comes to drinking. There's a broad line between not feeling it all and becoming too inebriated for your own good. Walking that line will have you pleasantly tipsy without any pain in the morning."

"It's not that. I already feel okay again."

"What is it then, honey? You know Kay won't let you get into trouble, right?"