My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~I wake a few hours later with her still cuddled against me. So I wake her in turn with a passionate kiss, but she pulls away from my lips quickly.

"Is something wrong, Angel?"

"I'm sorry, Baby," she sounds legitimately apologetic, "You breath is just soooo bad."

I fall apart in raucous laughter and she giggles with me. I lean over into my nightstand and make some good use of my mouthwash stored there. Then I wrestle her onto her back, pin down her arms, and kiss her more slowly.

"Really?" I ask her between kisses. "Too bad to kiss you?"

"No. Never," she pants, again between kisses, "But yeah. *kiss* Kinda."

"Well, if my breath is too very horrendous to kiss your mouth... " I kiss down her jawline, licking her neck, down to her chest. "Can I use my tongue in other places?"

"Yes, please," she agrees readily and greedily.

I tongue her bellybutton, running my hands over her flat stomach and up to squeeze her pert breasts.

"Lower, please, Baby? Lower?"

"Okay." I scoot down the bed to her pretty feet and lave one with my tongue.

"Oooh." She's ticklish. "I meant-"

"I know what you meant, Dove." I suck on a big toe. "But you're going to need to ask way more explicitly."

"Please, higher?" she tries to cheat.

"Okay." I rush back up my bed to kiss her forehead and cheekbones as her luscious lips curl down in a pout.

"Not what I meant."

"I know, Sexy," I only very thinly feign ignorance, "But it's very much what you said."

She takes a breath. "Please lick me where I want to be licked?"

"Now that, that my dear is entirely open to interpretation." I lick the inside of her elbow, making her squeal and making her legs twitch.

"Please lick my pussy?" She gives in, but I'm not done teasing her.

"Ooooh. Look what I made you say." I kiss her cherry lips. "I wonder what else I can make you say?"

She huffs, resigned that it's going to be one of "those" lovemaking sessions.

"Say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,'" I kiss her some more, then give her a breath so that she can speak.

"What?" she asks in disbelief.

"Say *kiss* supercalifragilistic *kiss* expialidocious *kiss*"

"Unh."

I kiss her harder, not letting her up for air for several seconds and noting her hips rolling unsubtly.

"Super-"

*kiss*

"Cali-"

"Not-uh. *kiss* No cheating. *kiss* Have to say the whole thing in a single go."

"You're being mean again."

"Tell me sincerely that you don't like it, and I'll stop being mean."

She frowns hard. "No."

I kiss her hard, pressing a knee between her legs for her to hump as I tease her.

"Try again."

"Supercali-," she pauses for a perceptible portion of a second, sure I'll interrupt her again, which I will of course, "fragilistic-"

*kiss*

"Supercali-"

*kiss*

"Supercalifr-"

*kiss*

"Su-"

*kiss*

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" She finally gets out in a mad rush. "Ha!"

"Ha?"

"... I stand by my 'ha,'" she defends, but blushes cutely.

I kiss her more gently. Her smooth thighs are still squeezed around my knee though. She needs more.

"Are you determined to be all rebellious and grumpy then?"

"Yes. Yes I am," she answers with immediate petulance. My lovely girl continues more subdued though, "maybe?"

"Maybe a nice spanking will help you decide, Playmate?"

"Yes. Yes!" Much more certain with that answer.

I sit up onto the edge of the bed and she flops quickly across my lap.

"Mmm," I rub her sweet cheeks. "More fun to fuck you when your cute ass is all rosy anyway."

I can't actually see her blush this time, but I guarantee that it's there.

Leaning near her ear, I whisper, "Count in Klingon, Cutie."

"Um. Okay." She's a bit surprised, but more than able to count as high as I'm willing to spank.

I guess I'm still a touch drunk and feeling ridiculous, but I want to hear her giggle while I spank her. I won't know if she uses the right numbers of course. The only word I've memorized is "wejpuH," which means "charming" sarcastically and works as an adequately offputting answer to nearly any random dork who speaks to you in Klingon.

[Hihihi. Kay recognizes Klingon when spoken. - Nic]

The poor thing's legs are pressed tightly together, unconsciously searching for the pressure her body wants to feel. I trail my fingers up and down her spine as she shivers and carefully drape her hair to one side so that it won't get yanked when she jumps as my hand lands on her backside repeatedly.

"You ready, Sexy?"

"I'm ready, Baby."

I tickle the undersides of her cute buttcheeks until she untenses and giggles. Then I bring my hand down on her smackable ass.

"Wa'," she hollers excitedly, but still with the particular inflection required of Klingon.

I assume that's right. I don't really care.

"Cha'ah!" A bit harder with some sting for measure, I cause a second syllable in the word for "two."

I lay another smack more lightly on her left thigh, pinking the lovely smooth flesh without leaving anything resembling a handprint.

"Wej," she sighs.

A quicker and harder strike to her right thigh in the same place.

"Oooh. LoSssss," she hisses.

"Feel that one a bit, did you, Playmate?"

"Yea-Ah. Vagh!" she remembers to count as a middling blow glances off both her bouncy cheeks at once.

"Good," I whisper to her, pleased at her responsiveness. I grow even more pleased as I allow myself a short intermission to first grope her stung cheeks and then dip the fingers of my free hand between her legs to wet a couple fingers in her honeypot. "Suck, Pretty girl."

She eagerly tastes and consumes herself, hoovering my fingers clean as I bring my other hand back down on her pert backside, lightly so she won't accidently bite me. "Jav," she dutifully mumbles around my fingers in her mouth.

It's so cute that I leave them there for another, despite her having fully cleaned them and the slight involuntary bite of her pristine white teeth as my open hand makes its sharp contact with her soft skin. "Soch."

"Is that enough for you, Gorgeous?" I bring three quick whacks down in rapid succession. "Or do you need more on your sexy ass?"

"Chorgh, Hut, maH!" she counts before answering, "More please?"

I laugh and pop her another lightly on her right cheek. "How high can you count in Klingon anyway, Beautiful?"

"Wa'maH," Huh, it loops back to the same "one" and "ten" for "eleven." How terribly logical. "I can count into the millions in Klingon, Baby," she answered with neither the pride nor the embarrassment I might have had in the same knowledge.

"Seems a bit too high for one night's spanking." I drop another sharper swat on her left cheek, "How about fifteen?"

"Cha'maH. Okay," she agrees readily.

Honestly, I'm turned on enough and really so is she. Eager to get to the fucking, I lay three haphazard smacks squarely on her asscrack, finishing the rosying of her cute butt.

"Wej'maH, LoS'maH, vagh'maH!" she counts as the blows rain, "I love you, Baby!"

"Love you, too, Cuteness." I rub her warm bottom for a few moments, then pat it softly. "Now up on all fours, center of the bed. Scoot."

I grab the trusty strapon from the bedside drawer and belt it on without ceremony. Then I kneel behind my sweet girl on my bed, move her pretty blonde hair aside once more and kiss her tanned shoulders, and ever so painstakingly slowly feed all eight inches of the strapon in until it's sheathed fully in her wet and ready pussy.

Then I slapped her reddened ass again.

"Jav'maH!" she calls out in surprise.

"No, Cutie." I can't stop myself from laughing as I spank her again. "You don't have to count anymore."

"Uh. Thank you." She's legitimately relieved at not having to keep track of each smack in the throes of passion.

"You," I pull back and drive into her, the first in a series of thrusts, "are welcome."

"Uh, uh. Baby." The most darling sounds come from her as I continue to pop her rosy pink bottom while cheerfully fucking her. "Uh."

She pushes back into me with an abandon to maximize the friction we build between us. Poor girl won't last long at this pace. I always wake refreshed after a few hours if I've been drinking, but I probably brought her out of the middle of a REM cycle. And she's not holding back at all.

We've only been fucking for a few scant minutes when her elbows slip on her sheets and she's bowed down with her back arched at bad angle, because I foolishly forgot to bolster her with pillows.

I pull out of my sweet girl entirely, shushing her protesting grumbles, and flip her onto her back. Now in missionary style with my weight on my elbows, I kiss her gently as I slip the toy back into her very willing body. "Don't worry, Sweetness," I brush the hair from her face, "I won't be done with fucking you for a good long while."

She lays back, satisfied by my answer as she'd soon be satisfied by my long steady stroke.

Her sighs and murmurs of appreciation aren't lost on me. I've been teasing her for a while and fucking her - if I do say so myself - exceedingly well. She'll be up and over the moon in due course.

Meanwhile, my own climax sneaks up on me in my interest in naked her. I push her end deep into her and hold it there as my inner muscles spasm on my end and a fresh squirt of liquid further wets the inside of the strapon.

I look down at my beautiful girl. Her eyes are squeezed closed. She's biting her full lower lip. She knows I'm in a teasing mood and just reached physical satisfaction, so my having stopped my stroke doesn't bode well for her.

"Please fuck me hard until I come, Baby?" Her pleading voice and immediate willingness to express what she wants from me works. As much as we both like me toying with her in her need, it's hard to not give into her frankly flattering desire for sexual fulfillment from me. It's hard to say no to her winsome honey-golden brown eyes, too.

I kiss her instead, signalling my acquiescence to her request. As more literally does my return to fucking her with a rising speed and intensity. The springs of the mattress beneath us rapidly and rather loudly strain. Her adorable whines and grunts of pleasure shorten and become more animalistic.

Her body's shaking as mine's dripping sweat. Baby girl's ready.

I slow and grind my hips into her to make sure the bumpy toy rubs against her insides just right. To do that, I go to one elbow, letting some of my upper body weight rest on her, which she likes anyway. Lovingly, I kiss her slender neck. My free hand trips over her mound and finds her hooded little clit, which I tease purposefully in tight rings with my forefinger before pressing the bundle of nerves with my thumb to the rhythm of my easy fucking her.

"Baby, I'm gonna!" she warns me.

"I know, Pet," I whisper loudly near her ear. "Get it!"

She squeals as she lets go, her pretty body quaking beneath me. I give her a few more strokes to ease my girl down before stilling my hips for the moment.~~~

I feel hot tears roll down her cheek as I nuzzle her, so I lose the strapon to move into cuddle mode. After cleaning us both up swiftly with baby wipes, I take her in my arms and coo sweetly to her as she nestles into me.

Awake for day, I wait until her breathing gets regular, then set about figuring out where I fell asleep in my audio version ofMoll Flanders.

An hour into listening to more of the classic tale, she stirs in distress and mumbles something. She still gets nightmares. I still hate them, because I can't protect her from her unconscious the way I can from the rest of the world.

I pull out an earbud and pull her closer. "You're okay, Sweetness. I'm here with you. I have you. You're okay," I speak softly to her for a few minutes and she calms into a less fretful slumber. Unsure if her nightmare actually ended but unable to do more, I return to my book, skipping back a minute or two to regain the story.

She snuggles more deeply into me and whispers my name, which finally comforts me and gives me leave to enjoy my book.

Nikolle Doolin narrates the old story in a pleasant and measured voice, far different from the subtly increasing mania she employs in The Yellow Wallpaper. (If that reading doesn't make you want to stand fast and hold the feminist line, nothing will.)

Moll Flanders, the ignominious tale of a lucky amoral scoundrel who scams and sleeps her way through life only to eventually find peace and happiness, is a much better fit for my mood as I hold my sleeping angel.