My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she just...er...she won't. She won't 'you know' when I drink."

"She won't sleep with you when you've been drinking?"

I blushed hard. "She said that nice girls regret later what they agree to when they've been drinking and that she wouldn't take advantage of me."

Nic dissolved into laughter and I felt so self-conscious that I wished the ground would swallow me.

"No, honey, no," she gasped between giggles and put her hand on my knee. I felt a little less stupid. "I'm laughing at Kay, not at you. You are a nice girl and no one deserves to be taken advantage of by their lover. But Kay saying that is so... so... Kay must care for you deeply," she sighed. "I'm very much not laughing at you. Now, tell me about some things from when you were sober? These girly drinks are dull and I love juicy stories."

I talked to her for awhile, mostly about where we'd eaten and a little about the Dr. Valkis thing. Then the door opened. I expected to see my girlfriend, but a different beautiful woman walked in instead, took little to no notice of us, and started picking up clothes off the floor. She picked up the sex toys from the day before too.

I thought of hiding under the covers in the new shame of a stranger seeing the physical evidence of our intimacy, but Nic moved immediately to put an arm around me and introduced me to Sue the maid. Sue nodded brusquely and continued cleaning up.

"Let's get out of the way, honey." Nic grabbed my phone and led me downstairs to my girlfriend's office, the first time I'd been in there. She sat down with me on the high-quality leather couch.

"She has a maid?" I guessed it made sense. She had a huge house, worked a stressful highly-paid job, and had been single until very recently.

"Yes. Sue also does the grocery shopping, picks up the dry cleaning, and I'm sure any number of other minor domestic errands and chores. Not terribly unusual for a single professional in Kay's tax bracket. I imagine Sue's tax bracket isn't bad either. She's efficient and discreet and has other clients in addition to Kay."

"So Kay won't even need me to clean up around here?" I asked, discouraged that one of the few ways I'd thought of to be useful was moot.

"Hey, no. You work full time too, Jenny. Kay doesn't need you to be a maid for her and you shouldn't be her maid either."

"You saw the kind of apartment that my full time job could get." I gestured broadly to the opulent furnishings and impeccable decor. "She doesn't need me for anything." Yeah, it was self-pitying and a little shameful to admit aloud. And, yeah, in hindsight not something to say in front of a woman I barely knew.

"Aw, honey, she needs you far and away more than you need her." She hugged me to her, petting my hair. "She'd been becoming calloused. Kay needs someone like you to love, and to protect, and to spoil. Do you think she'd be happy with another ambitious shark like her? Or worse, some trust fund brat who'd been handed the world on a silver platter? With her background? Never."

She kept hugging me and kept talking. "You are the best thing to come into her life in a long time. Maybe ever. You only have to be your sweet self and let her love you."

I nodded into her shoulder and she let me go.

"Now, that's not to say you can't be inventive," she suggested, "Nothing in life is more fun than a creative lover. Meet her at the door wearing nothing but some whipped cream and then see what happens. Or a corset. There are all kinds of things you can do."

"Can you teach me to do sexy makeup?" I thought Nic seemed cool and all, but I didn't quite feel close enough to her yet to consider the advantages and disadvantages of corsets.

"Sure. But she prefers you all fresh-faced and cute," she shrugged discouragingly.

"Hmph." That was lovely to hear, but not terribly helpful. "She really likes how soft my skin is. Maybe I could get some cream or something?"

"That, honey, is very doable." Nic rubbed her hands together anticipatorily. "Let's shop!"

She pulled down my girlfriend's laptop and we looked at a bunch of different beauty creams on Amazon before settling on one. Then I had to admit that I didn't have an Amazon account. Or a credit card account.

"It's okay, Jenny. Just call up Kay and ask for her account and password."

"I can't ask that. And doesn't that undercut the whole 'me doing something for her' thing anyway?"

"Girl, please. Do you know how much money that woman wastes on boots alone?" Nic snorted. I really like Kay's boots, but I guess she does have more pairs than are strictly practical for one woman. "And buying the cream is not what you're doing for her. Using it is."

That seemed reasonable, so I called.

"Hey, Cuteness. Feeling better?"

"Yes, and I really like cheese curds."

She laughed, "Good to know. Excuse me a second." She seemed to move the phone receiver away for a moment, but I still heard her, her voice harsher than it ever is with me. "What the fuck do I care? I'm on a call. I will deal with that pointless bullshit later." She spoke to me again, her voice back to friendly, "Sorry, Kitten. What's up?"

The previous harshness in her voice gave me some pause in asking a favor, so I blurted,

"Nic and I were looking at beauty creams on Amazon and I know you like my skin soft, but I don't have an account. I was hoping to borrow yours?"

"Beautiful, you don't have to do that."

I started to say okay, but Nic took my phone from my hand.

"Look you great idiot, your girlfriend is trying to do something nice for you. Stop being an obstinate cow and give her your fucking account info. And she'd better have accounts of her own by next week. Otherwise, I swear, I'll sic Melody on you."

I stopped breathing for a second. It still shocked me that my redheaded goddess let anyone talk to her that way, but she started laughing and told Nic to give me back the phone.

"I'm sorry, Sexy girl. Nic is absolutely right. My account is my gmail address and my password is ABCabc&123. Buy whatever you want and happy shopping to you both. I'll help you set up accounts, but our Japan teleconference got delayed, so I won't be home until late. We mayn't have the time until tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too, Baby."

Nic had to go, but I still bought the cream when she left. And some whipped cream. And a corset. I like Amazon. I'd never have the nerve to buy a corset in a store.

Done shopping, I quickly unpacked my things into my new "geek cave." All my stuff only half-filled the bookshelves, desk, and entertainment center that she'd set up in there for me. With plenty of space, I'd begun organizing everything into its proper order and place when, true to her word, my girlfriend called back at around 8:30.

"Hi Baby?"

"Hey Gorgeous. Whatcha doin'?"

"Organizing my D&D stuff."

"Can I convince you to try something a touch more adventurous?"

"Such as...?" D&D aside, I'm not the adventurous type.

"Such as getting yourself off while I listen." Her voice was flirty and fun.

"Oh." I didn't think I could do that.

"Not up for it, Beautiful?" Concern and caring replaced the flirtiness and fun.

"I just...I've never been able to...do that you know, for myself. It seems so self-serving."

"Sexy girl, you need to practice a little more self-indulgence across the board. For the moment though, it's not self-serving. There's nothing I want more right now - while I can't be with you - then to hear you experience some pleasure."

"I could turn on an episode of Shōjo Kakumei Utena instead..."

"Not the kind of pleasure I'm talking about, Cuteness. I want you to turn me on by physically pleasing yourself." Her voice changed again, filled with a quiet authority that made me quiver. "Go to my room, put me on speaker, and get undressed."

I ran to her room and stripped out of my clothes. Then stood for a moment. And then put the phone on speaker.

"Are you naked, Darling?"

"Yes."

"How naked?"

"Um, all?"

"Mmmm, that's wonderful. You know you're sexy as fuck, right, Beautiful?"

"Thanks, Baby." I didn't, but I was glad she thought so. And her making me feel so desired did make me feel sexy too.

~~~"Lay down on your back on my bed."

I did, laying back with my head on one of the many pillows. I was alone, but I still felt very exposed. I don't know how she sensed that over the phone.

"You can pull a sheet up over you if you want, Sweetness."

"Okay." I pulled the silky satiny sheet up over my overwarm body and did feel a little more comfortable. Somehow, even alone or especially alone, covering my nakedness made it feel less depraved.

"Now, offering yourself some foreplay is pretty paramount, so I want you to caress your hips and thighs with your fingertips. And don't be afraid to graze your skin with your nails a bit. You like that."

I tried, but it made me feel so self-conscious to touch myself that way.

"Keep touching yourself, Pretty girl, but tell me about this Utena show you like. What made you think of it?"

I talked to her about the show for a few minutes, with her asking occasional questions, but mostly extolling me to keep caressing myself.

"Alright, Darling, I want you to stroke the skin between your bellybutton and mons."

I did. I felt silly doing it, but tingles too. Her voice in my ear helped.

"Dip a finger inside yourself."

I moaned a little, at both the feeling of my index finger slipping in and the new knowledge that I could make myself feel that.

"Good girl. In and out with your finger. Rub with the pad, especially when you find the spongy spot that makes you twitch so cutely."

I found it, gave a little yelp, and kicked so sharply the sheet fell back off my feet onto my ankles.

"That's it, Beautiful. Now add a second finger and keep trying to aim for that spot."

The second finger part I needed to be told, but I hit that button like a hungry woman who found a free bonbon dispenser.

"Fuck, but you make sexy noises. I hate that I can't be in the room with you. There's no way I could stop myself from touching you though, so it's probably a good thing." She either snorted or sighed, I couldn't tell which.

"I wish you could be here," I admitted. I was feeling good and I love her voice, but I missed her touch.

"Would you want me to play with your cherry nipples, Sexy girl?"

"Yes." I breathed plaintively.

"Do it then. Twist your nipple with your left hand."

It made me whimper, but I did it.

"Again. Harder."

I yelped again, but kept hitting the button.

"Harder."

I gasped as a push of my button coincided with lightning surging from my twisted nipple through my body.

"Good girl. Now use your same hand to rub your other nipple with your palm until it's just as tight as the first one."

"I love you." It may have seemed an odd time to say that, but I felt it so strongly in the moment that I blurted it out. I only had to wait a half a heartbeat for affirmation though.

"I love you, too, Kitten. From the crown of your golden head to the tips of your cute little toes."

"Mmmm."

"How tight are your nipples, my little self-server?"

"Good. I mean, yes." That mayn't have made sense, but I wasn't in a clear headspace.

"Glad to hear it. I love how laden with fucking need your voice gets when you're going to orgasm."

"Uhhh," I think I agreed.

"You've got me salivating like a big dumb dog over here, Hotness. I'm so going to eat you out when I get home."

"I'm gonna. Gonna org-. Gonna cum?" Breathing and speaking were both becoming a challenge. The eating out comment registered, but couldn't be examined passed the haze.

"You most certainly are, Kitten. Now search out your clit with your thumb and circle it. Or at least tap it, if circling is too hard."

Fingering her had become a talent of mine and our landscapes weren't very different, so the where wasn't an issue. While finding my excited clit was no problem, the angle of my hand was different than I was used to and tapping was all I could manage with everything upside down and not visible. Also, I was sex fuzzy in the head.

"Unnuh. Tapping." I reported back.

"Keep it up, Gorgeous."

I felt myself nearing the edge.

"Can you hear me, Pet?"

"Yess."

She spoke slowly, her amatory voice hypnotic. "Keep your eyes closed, but picture me. Picture my face inches from yours. My breath on your cheek. My hair tumbling onto your forehead and ears."

In my mind's eye, I saw her clear as day. I imagined it was her hands making me feel what my hands were making me feel, pensively wishing it were true. It was too much for me to hold out against for long, but I'd hoped I would. I loved the idea of her with me and touching me. It made touching myself worthwhile, as paradoxical as it sounds.

"Feel me, Playmate. Feel my breasts, abs, hips, wetness, and thighs pressing heavily against your hot prone body. My one skilled hand gently caressing you. My other eager hand-"

"Ba-by!" Her voice and her image, I came to both with a shocking strength. "Ba-by! Kay!"~~~

"I'm here, you wonderful girl, I'm here." Her disembodied voice reassured me. It wasn't as good though. Her comforting me bodily after I come - her holding me and her cuddling me - makes me feel safe and loved. Without that, the afterglow felt a little hollow. I missed her arms.

"Baby, can you come home?" I whined. I knew it was whining. She'd just done something really thoughtful for me and I asked for more from her before I even thanked her. I couldn't help wanting her with me though.

"No, Sweetness. I still have one last meeting. I'll come home to you in a few hours though. As soon as I can."

"Okay." I still sounded whiny.

"What book are you reading right now, Cute girl?"

"Darth Bane: Rule of Two. I've only read the foreword though."

She was silent for a minute or so, then continued in a clear and dynamic tone. "For years, the galaxy-wide conflict known as the Clone Wars has raged. The struggle between the rightful government of the Galactic..."

She read to me. I found her pillow by the delicate lavender fragrance that she uses and the underlying scent of her. Smelling and hearing her, I drifted to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny and I continue our half-blind slow dance for a few minutes. I really love how free she can feel while I'm blinded.

We're well past the point of rudeness to the lady of the evening with our absence, not that Anne will mind or complain. She and the rest of my hen friends are all too ecstatic for me to be so "moony-eyed" over a girl. Still, I take off Nic's sleep mask, get us all dressed and all the toys put away, and bring my sweet girl back out with me into the party in the bar. The loud bass music that I'd requested earlier myself feels oddly oppressive after our quiet time alone in Nic's office.

Mandy Moore's "In My Pocket" remix is playing and the dance floor is packed, but our party is all seated in a large corner booth.

"Hey you two," Melody greets us enthusiastically and then blinks. "Or maybe you four?"

"I see we're a few rounds behind," I keep my arm around my pretty girlfriend's waist and use my free hand to down a stray shooter of Honey Dew Me off the table, "We'll catch up."

Teeg, back from her alley dalliance and both drunk and high, winks broadly at me for my first drink of the night, knowing it means "playtime" has ended. No one else lets on anything, but Nic can't keep the grin off her face as I slip her back her office keys.

"Tagayan! Tagayan!" Nic hands me a shot with a pepper floating in it. I don't know what the fuck she's saying, but she's handing me good things tonight.

"Tagay!" we chorus. Again, I don't know exactly what it means, but it's like "top of the morning" or "cya later, alligator." It has an appropriate response.

[There's not some Asian mysticism to everything I say in Filipino. "Tagayan" just means "shots" or rather literally the act of sharing a glass we're all passing. "Tagay" means "yah, let's drink together and enjoy." Sorta like "cheers" in English. - Nic]

Then Anne, being entirely thoughtful, tried to hand my girlfriend a shot of the floating pepper drink. I intercepted it, "Ako na. Sasaluhin ko na para kanya."

I know enough Filipino to say "Mine. I got her drink." Just not all the fancy stuff Nic knows. I take both shots of Crimson Heat in quick succession and damn the capsaicin is hot. Melody leans to Anne and whispers something. I assume she let Anne know that Jenny's only 20, because her eyebrows rise and she mouths "cradle-robber" at me.

I shrugged. I guess I am. It's only a 7 year age gap, but she won't be three quarters of my age until next year. I love her, so I hope it doesn't matter over time.

Apparently, Anne more than mouthed it, because Melody giggles before refocusing on the evening's goals.

"We were just toasting," Melody belches in the most ladylike of manners and lifts a pink shot, "the timely end of Anne's relationship!"

"I'll drink to that." The fruity looking pink shot is thick as I swirl the toast "I've been waiting to unload on that PC-chicken, fake-granola asshole for months." Then I laugh and nearly choke as I realize that we're literal drinking Sweet Revenge. "How about Adios Motherfuckers all around?" I asked the table and the waitress, Brittany.

Anne sits back in the booth, drunkenly listening as we all take pot shots at her ex. And, given what a sanctimonious fucking faux-hipster douchebag he was, we have plenty of fodder. (By faux-hipster, I just mean that even other hipsters think he's a useless poser.)

The rounds keep coming too. Brandy Alexanders, Creamy Bushes, Between the Sheets, Green Temptations, Tight Snatches, Geishas, Tequila Slammers, Cunnilingus, and Ron Collins. Brittany, familiar with Jenny and me, brings either a virgin version or a ginger ale shot for her with each round. Adrianne's also staying sober, but sipping on a Sprite since she doesn't have the same deep social insecurities as my girl.

"But tonight is not about that cowardly waste of matter and energy," I eventually round out the growingly elaborate insults, although Teeg's final hit concerning a decreased IQ and sex drive and an increased flatulence and sweat output due to a mix of trendy diets was a doozy, "Tonight is about Anne's tremendous talent and success. To Anne!"

"To Anne!" The table toasts, with whatever-the-fuck we're drinking at this point. It's blue, but doesn't taste blue. Thankfully, it's the last round since it's a quarter to 2 in the morning and we've been here for like ten hours. I leave a fifty on the table for Brittany and figure out how to stand again.

Adrianne thoughtfully makes sure we all get into appropriate transportation to our respective homes. I'll admit that removing myself from the Uber, opening Jenny's door, and letting us into the house is trickier than it would be for sober Kay.

"Baby," she asks in my foyer, "Are you...good?"

"Yeah, I am." I lay a sloppy kiss on her, "But I think we'll go straight to bed, if that's okay?"

"Yes. Sure. Of course."

"I still want you naked, first, though."

"What about you?" she asks with a glint in her honey-golden brown eyes.

"I am so much more interested in naked you than in naked me." I goose her cute ass through her jeans.

"Okay, let's get upstairs."

"Cool."

We make it up the stairs and she dutifully undresses. I watch her at first, as her tee shirt and lacy bra went up over her head and off, but look away as she begins blushing.

I turn back and her jeans, panties, shoes, and socks are off too. I draw her into me, her head against my shoulder, and nuzzle the top of her lovely head.

"We should-" She steps back a little and takes my leather jacket off my shoulders and lets it fall to the ground. Then I Iet her undress me like a child, other than her slightly wayward hands, and put me to bed with her. I fall asleep with my nipple in her mouth and an arm draped over her.