My GF is Like a Box of Chocolates

Story Info
Clint never knows what he is going to get…
8.8k words
4.76
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend is like a box of chocolates.

I never know what I am going to get.

I had begun to wonder whether she was bi-polar. This made things even more confusing, because it was not in a bad way. Its not like the "other" personality was exceedingly crazy... just maybe a little bit. Despite my instincts to run for the hills, there were just too many things which made me stay. Although pensively.

My name is Clint. I am not nearly as studly or cool as the famous actor my mom was apparently infatuated with when she named me, but I am no slouch either. I am just over six feet, I work out so my musculature is well defined, just not buff. I evidently do not look like I got hit in the face with a shovel, as I get hit on fairly frequently. Considering the nature of the story, I suppose it is pertinent to describe my "equipment." I've never measured it (is that strange?) However I am happy with it. Nobody has ever compared me to John Holmes, but neither have they called me pee wee. Past partners have described me as "comfortable." Not too big, definitely not too small. Several have commented on the large flared head... which I had assumed was normal until I began to wonder if it had an appreciation club all its own.

My girlfriend Suzanne is a mousy little natural ginger... her red hair draws immediate attention. Then her bright green eyes and freckled nose and face enrapt me. She is petite, which makes her 34-B's appear larger than they are. They too are spattered with freckles, which turns me on to no end. She is smart as a whip, and loves sex. Yes, I have hit the jackpot.

We met at the library. A meet cute thing where she was trying to climb up a shelf to reach a book and I grabbed it for her. It happened to be the same book I was looking for. I did the chivalrous thing and handed it to her, but that started a conversation about like interests. Which led to our first date.

We went on multiple dates and really clicked before sex even entered into the picture.

But when it did... wow.

We had been out to dinner and a movie, then ended up back at my house, a remodeled fifties era home in a quiet neighborhood.

We began kissing in the living room, which we had done several times before. As I held her close, Suzanne looked dreamily into my eyes and whispered, "It's time, Clint... please make love to me... I need you..."

My heart soared, my manhood, already erect, throbbed.

I'm sure I could have initiated things a couple of dates prior. I had just never developed the ability to read subtle signals that a woman was receptive to my advances. I am not wimpy (I can more than hold my own in a fight) but I am also not aggressive.

I was more than happy to let my lover take the lead. Although I knew that as a result, I had missed out on countless opportunities with women who did not want to appear slutty for doing so. Which never would have crossed my mind. And it certainly did not now.

I fumbled with her blouse, and she giggled as she took over and removed it for me, tossing it onto the coffee table. She did the same with her bra, letting her beautiful breasts jiggle free before me for the first time.

Those freckles, their firmness, her small but absolutely erect nipples awed me. They caused me to overcome my hesitation. I dropped to my knees to put me on their level, kissing, suckling, and caressing them.

She sighed, giddy at my overwhelming need for her. "Oh, honey, carry me to your bed, please..."

I might've had to be told, but I did not have to be told twice. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom, laying her gently onto the edge of the bed. She was wriggling her jeans down over her well shaped hips... this time I helped her without hesitation. I grasped her light red panties, which accentuated her complexion, and slid them down and off.

She had small, taunt genitalia... her nether lips were shaved bare, and already glistened with her arousal. She had left a well trimmed muff of auburn pubic hair above, seemingly to compliment her freckles and show the carpet matched the drapes.

I had a tendency to require leading, but this should not be mistaken for not knowing what to do. The vision before me, her scent, her passion, drove me.

I dropped to my knees by the bedside, lowering my mouth to her sex. She tasted as good as she looked. She felt even better against my lips.

I grasped her butt in my big hands and suckled her labia, eliciting a moan of pleasure. I traced them with my tongue, outlining them. Then I drove my tongue into her like a small cock, trying to lick upwards towards her G-spot. I knew I could not reach it, but the sensation had the desired effect.

"Ohgawd... Clint..."

Next, I began bathing the hood above and her clitoris with my softened tongue. She groaned and repeated my name again. When she impulsively began pushing herself back against my mouth, building towards her release, I acted to send her crashing over the cliff.

I covered her entire mons with my mouth, pointed my tongue, and began lashing her bud up, down, back and forth. No, I did not spell out the alphabet... I love eating pussy... and have lots of practice. I read her reactions, her motions and vocalizations and manipulated her in response until she levitating her hips off of the bed and screaming in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Fuuuuuuck! Oh, Clint, YES!!!"

Ladies always cum first. ALWAYS. It was the one thing I insisted upon.

I would normally let my lover relax, then begin to build them back up to another series of orgasms... and again and again. And when we grew accustomed to each other, I would return to this habit... she would come to expect it.

But this, our first time, she was insistent. Her hands were pulling me upwards, urging me to climb on top of her.

I had never undressed. I had to stand and quickly pull my clothes off as she writhed on the bed. "Please, please, I need you in me..."

I lay over her and placed my huge cock head at her entrance. I slowly began moving it up and down, being gentle. She was having none of it. She wrapped her legs around me and forced my shaft into her in one fluid motion.

"Ungh... wonderful! Take me... TAKE ME!"

Long, smooth, rhythmic strokes, then relentless pounding... lifting her legs up and back, positioning her so my flared head drove repeatedly across her G-spot and drew her clit in then out.

She was thrashing about beneath me uncontrollably, trembling and screaming as she experienced multiple orgasms. She clutched the sheets tightly, then my biceps.

I may not be a superman, but I do not lack for stamina. When she came down from her high, I slowed my pace and lay closer to her. I kissed her breasts, the nape of her neck, her mouth.

Soon she was ready again and began pistoning against me again. I held my position, holding our kiss while I began pounding into her... hard. This time I planned to go over the top with her, and she sensed it.

Her fingernails dug into my back as she came... and that is all it took for me. I groaned and roared as my own orgasm joined with hers.

In the coming months our relationship grew closer and closer. We spent a great deal of time together, but neither was ready to move in together yet. Suzanne loved to cuddle on the couch watching movies or take walks in the park. She would cook for me... very nice meals.

Our love making became even more passionate. She encouraged me to be more comfortable doing what I wanted, though I did not have aggression in me. As I said before, she became accustomed to my love of cunnilingus... and would quite happily let me bring her to several rounds of orgasms before I got mine.

One night, after our love making, we were cuddled in bed. She traced her fingers lightly over my pecs. Then she asked the question which all couples come to eventually, when they feel comfortable enough to do so.

"Sweetheart... tell me your fantasies... do you have any kinks you would like to fulfill?"

We went back and forth as I hesitated and she reassured me that she would not think I was a dirty little pervert, would not think less of me... and definitely would not leave me and my magic tongue.

So finally it spilled out. We talked for hours. I told her about my need for being non-dominant. I had to explain, in my mind at least, the difference between non-dominant and submissive. Yes, I wanted to submit to her authority, but I did not have fantasies about being a panty wearing, simpering wimp. I just had fantasies about her being in charge... taking what she wanted with little to no concern for my needs.

I explained my desire for tease and denial... orgasm denial, perhaps even long-term. Which brought us to chastity. After she queried me about why a person would want that, and I explained the continuously building sexual tension, she seemed to understand. She said she might even want to experience that at some level. I showed her high grade chastity devices on the internet.

"Do you want to be beaten? Tied up?"

I explained that I did not envision her leather clad as a dominatrix. But that if SHE wanted to spank me or restrain me, that would arouse me. I tried to convey that HER being in charge and doing what she wanted was the turn on for me. After we discussed this for awhile, she said she understood, and we came up with a safe word. Everything was on the table otherwise. Well, nothing crazy, of course. But we seemed to be on the same page.

What surprised me; what elated me, really, was there did NOT seem to be any negative feelings from Suzanne. No judgements. She still seemed to be as enamored with me as she had before finding out about my proclivities. She said she would have to do some research on her own, to keep me guessing and make sure I did not "top from the bottom." I had taught her the expression and expressed that I absolutely did not want to do that. It would kind of defeat the purpose of empowering her, right?

After that, things seemed to return to normal for a couple of months. No more discussion of our fetishes. I did not want to bring it up, because I did not want to seem pushy, or to top from the bottom.

And then things started to get weird. Not bad weird, but definitely bi-polar-ish.

We would sometimes see each other during the week, lunch, maybe an occasional dinner. But both of our work lives were very busy, with overtime on occasion. So, time was an issue.

So we mostly spent time together on the weekends. As we grew closer, with rare exception, Friday evening found us meeting at my house, where we would "play house" until Sunday evening. Then she would go home to her house to prepare for the work week.

I had yet to be invited to her place. I did not think much of it, as she had told me she lived with family. We liked to run around naked if not going out. So the idea of not being able to do so, or being caught bare by her mother, prevented me from worrying too much about the one-sided dynamic.

I found out Suzanne gave as good as she got in bed. She would give me massages, caresses, she would ride me lovingly, and she gave fantastic head.

We were great together, in bed and out. I had never forgotten my fantasies, but I figured it was just pillow talk, and I was okay with that.

On those Fridays, we had an agreement whoever made it to the house first would start dinner. On this particular Friday I made it home first. So I went to the bedroom and stripped bare, then back to the kitchen. I know what you're thinking... I probably always made it home first. I had been with girls like that, who used me. But no, not this time. Suzanne probably beat me home more often than not, and was a great cook.

I was standing at the sink peeling potatoes, looking out the window. I was puzzled for a second as I heard a whooshing sound behind me. No sooner had that sound drawn my attention that I felt a sharp, stinging pain in my right buttock.

"Oww! What the FUCK!"

I turned around to see Suzanne standing behind me, also completely nude, holding one of my dress belts in her right hand.

She fixed me with a lascivious, mischievous expression. Her eyes gleamed. She placed an index finger to her lips in a coquettish manner, then used it to indicate that I should turn back around and continue what I was doing.

She had not said a word. I laughed nervously, then did as I was told, resuming my work with the potato peeler.

No sooner had I done so than I again heard the swoosh, then THWACK! She landed a blow on the other cheek.

"Auughh! What'd I do?!"

Another blow, then in a sweet voice, "Nothing. Nothing at all. Just keep doing what you're doing..."

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I had no idea what was in her mind, because she was not telling. I did intuit that this was not going to stop until dinner was ready.

I also realized that whatever her motivation might be, it was having the effect my fantasies had suggested. My erection was hard as stone, and pre-cum formed at its tip.

She kept me "on my toes" by not using a predictable rhythm. She would land four or five blows in succession, then she may go as long as a minute before whipping me again. It built the anticipation and the arousal.

Then I had to cut up the potatoes; put them in a frying pan and monitor them; check the chicken in the oven; start some spinach... all as the whipping continued... why hadn't I just nuked something??

Finally, I was setting the table and putting our plates into position. Normally she would be helping me by now. But tonight, she was still maintaining her position behind me... whoosh...THWACK!

Finally she tossed my belt onto the other end of the dining room table, out of the way.

She stood behind me and placed her hands flat on my ass cheeks, feeling the heat she had created. Then she dug her fingernails into my tender flesh, drawing a gasp from me.

She reached one hand around and grasped my tumescent manhood, stroking up and down several times before swirling her fingers on the tip, collecting the pre-cum there.

Then she placed her fingers to my lips, gently pushing them into my mouth and feeding my cum to me.

Then she whispered, "Damn, sweetheart... this has me so FUCKING wet... thank you for telling me about this. Now, lets eat so we can fuck..."

She rarely cursed. It had always been important to her that we refer to our coupling as "making love" ... now she wanted to FUCK.

As aroused as she was, she admonished me for eating too fast, "Slow down, cowboy. My pussy will still be there... trust me."

She had never called it a pussy before, either.

When we had finished eating, I was ready to adjourn to the bedroom. But she stopped me from her seat.

"You are such a bad boy! Dishes, sweetheart... then we always have a glass of wine after our meal." She was just as sweet as ever, not a hint of meanness in her demeanor. Of course we usually did the dishes together, but this time she let me do them.

I anticipated another series of blows to my ass... but they never came. "Gawd, sweetheart... I love your sweet ass so much... it is even hotter with those red stripes all over it... ohhh... mmmm..."

I kept washing dishes, but turned my head to look at her. Her chair was turned to face me. Her legs were spread, and she had two fingers of her right hand buried in her sex, masturbating herself, stroking her clit. Moaning sensuously... needily.

She had never masturbated in front of me before, either. Now she was wanton.

"Humphh!" She clenched her thighs tightly around her hand and her entire body shuddered as she came.

I quickly finished and got our wine. My cock was so hard. Damnit I wanted her.

I drained mine, Suzanne sipped hers casually. After all, she'd had at least a mild release.

Finally, she stood and I followed, trying to restrain my excitement. Instead of walking to the bedroom, she walked to the living room and sat in the middle of the couch.

She flipped on the TV, then letting her legs fall open, locked eyes with me. They twinkled as she winked at me and pointed downward with one finger towards her glistening nether lips.

I understood. It is the same thing I would have done in the bedroom anyway. I dropped to my knees before her petite frame and covered her entire mons with my mouth. In my excitement I went straight for her clit. I wanted to experience the passion of release vicariously through her orgasm.

She giggled and placed her hand on my head, "Slow down, cowboy. I expect the same gradual, expert service you have spoiled me to... nice and slow, sweetheart..."

I focused, forcing myself to calm down to the extent I could, pulling away so I could take a few deep breaths.

Then I returned, tracing her outer lips with my tongue lightly while I traced my fingers lightly across her hips, sides, Abdomen... then her breasts. I flicked her nipples tenderly as I sucked her labia into my mouth.

"Ohhh... yes, Clint... its like magic..."

She placed her tiny feet on my shoulders so she could relax as I continued my meal. I continued caressing her body as I began working her clitoris. Soon she was crying out in ecstasy, orgasms coursing through her.

When she came down from her high, I gently kissed her thighs and labia until she began to respond again... then another round of orgasms.

I repeated this at least six times... almost half an hour. This is about where we would normally both be more than ready for intercourse. I began to move up to enter her... my cock was so turgid it was shiny from how tightly the flesh was drawn.

She placed both hands on top of my head and pushed me back downwards. "Oh, no you don't... lets go for a record, sweetheart... give me moooore..."

For the next hour I hungrily devoured her. She frequently clasped her fingers in my hair and fucked back against my face as she came over and over.

Finally, she muttered the words I needed to hear... softly, "Carry me to bed, please..."

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. I moved atop her, placing my shaft against her entrance.

I began pressing into her... slowly, savoring the silky envelopment of her body. I felt myself fully impaled within her and was just about to begin stroking into her when I felt her hand flat against my chest as if wanting to stop me.

I looked into those angelic eyes and heard her sweet voice, "Sweetie... I'm sorry sweetie, but I am spent... I need you to wait sweetie..."

I trembled and shook... I needed her so badly. But of course, there was only one answer. I gently withdrew from her and fell beside her, my cock pulsing and leaking, my heart racing.

She pulled a sheet over us, then rolled to cuddle me, her lovely leg laying across my abdomen just above my needy member.

She whispered groggily, "I love you so much... thank you for taking such good care of me..." And then she drifted off into a very sated, deep sleep.

By morning I had recovered somewhat. At least that is the only way I can explain what happened then. I awoke to her mounted upon me, gently grinding herself on my morning wood. She didn't slide up and down my shaft. She just slid forward and back, rubbing her G-spot against my erection while she stroked her bud with her fingers.

Suddenly she shrieked and her body seemed to vibrate as an orgasm surged through her. I began pushing up into her, sensing my own impending release. She was moaning and sighing in satisfaction.

I closed my eyes as I felt my balls draw up and anticipated the surge through my shaft. Oh, god yes!

And then, suddenly, nothing. I opened my eyes to see my cock pulsing and bouncing in the air, unable to find contact. She had stood and left me hanging.

I instinctively reached for my shaft... it would only take a few strokes to finish the job myself if she couldn't. She was standing next to the bed watching me.

She slapped my hand away from my cock, hard. It actually stung.