My GF is Like a Box of Chocolates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat them both down and they stood next to each other at the foot of the bed.

I knelt before them both, "If you will have me, I am yours..."

Suzanne nodded emphatically, a big smile expressing her happiness that they not only could be out in the open, but that I was happy with the situation. The possibilities were running through her mind; not all sexual.

Suzette grinned and said, "Oh, we're gonna have you, alright..."

They each held out a hand, indicating I should stand.

They both stepped beside me, and Suzette leaned behind me, swatting my right buttock hard flat-handed as hard as she could. Then again.

Hesitantly, Suzanne did the same to my left buttock, with much less force. She looked at her sister, "Um, why are we doing this? He didn't so anything wrong, did he?"

Suzette smacked me again, "Absolutely did not do anything wrong... but look at it... watch the way that firm ass bounces when you hit it... isn't that hot?"

Suzanne struck me again, "Oh, wow, that is hot. But what about him?"

Suzette giggled and directed her sister's eyes to my front, where the iron bar that was my cock bounced upward excitedly every-time I was struck. Suzanne's eyes widened. Her next strike was much more enthusiastic.

Suzette grabbed me firmly by my erection, spun me around, and pushed me forcefully onto my back on the bed.

She looked around and then grabbed a Kennedy half dollar I kept as a memento from the change tray on my dresser. She looked to her sister. "Heads or tails?"

Suzanne looked puzzled, "Uh, heads?"

Suzette flipped the coin and smacked it down on the back of her hand. "You win... you get head first, and I get dick..."

This drew a smile. Suzette walked to the side of the bed, gently grabbing my face in one hand and turning me towards her. She spoke firmly, but without malice, "Just to be clear, sweetheart... we are NOT into incest. Both of your girls are fucking YOU... there will never, ever, be any girl-on-girl action..."

I winked at her, "I am good with that, ma'am..."

She winked back, "It was not up for your approval, but I'm glad you agree."

She let go of me, and smoothly climbed onto the bed, mounting me. I got to see her smiling down at me as she slid down my cock briefly before Suzanne mounted my mouth and I was looking up at the underside of her breasts. And the same face with a different expression.

Needless to say, whatever happened in the future, this was going to be one of the most remarkable days of my life. I was already on emotional and psychological overload from being told the "woman" I loved and had been with for nearly two years was actually "women." And that they both loved me too.

Now I was on physical overload also. I had never been with more than one woman before. There is so much more to that than you might think, especially if you have a deep emotional connection to both women.

Suzette took her time enveloping me with her tight satiny sheath. She barely inserted the broad spongy head of my manhood within her, then slid off of it and back on to it repeatedly, rotating as if wanting to savor that particular sensation. "Oh, goddamn I love your dick, sweetheart... it is sooo nice..."

At the same time, Suzanne hovered her womanhood just above my face. She knew what she wanted, and what she was doing. She was close enough that I did not have to strain to reach her. But also far enough away to allow me control over whether I was loving on her thighs, her labia, her entrance or her bud. She was self aware enough to realize she wanted my talents unhindered.

I was determined not to disappoint her. I focused on bringing her up slowly, suckling her nether lips, tracing them with my tongue. while occasionally darting my tongue across her clit to make her anticipate what was coming soon.

"Oh, sweetie, yes... just like that... how did you get so good at this?"

My commitment to concentrating on my oral ministrations turned out to be good for all of us. Suzette felt magnificent on my cock, unbelievably so. But focusing intently on making Suzanne feel ecstasy helped keep me distracted and helped me last longer. Which in turn made things better for Suzette.

I could feel Suzette's fingers manipulating her clitoris while she rode me. She seemed to confirm what it was doing for her when she groaned, "Fuck! I wish I could have your tongue and your dick at the same time..."

It seemed the thought of that sent both of them over the edge, and they both cried out in orgasms, grinding themselves on my crotch and face. Suzanne was clutching my hair in her fingers.

The intensity of it was more than I could take, and I began pumping upwards into Suzette, lifting her bodily off of the bed while I came hard, filling her with my release.

When we had all calmed a little... and only a little... I saw Suzette tap her sister on the shoulder. Apparently they had discussed this in advance.

Suzanne reluctantly dismounted my face, only to be replaced quickly by her sister's semen filled sex. I did not have to be told what to do... I began licking and sucking her sloppy pussy until she was clean, then began working her towards her next series of orgasms.

At the same time, I felt Suzanne's very talented mouth on my flaccid member. With all of this sexual intensity, it did not take long before my manhood was turgid again. She mounted me and began riding me more vigorously than her sister had.

I had just cum, I was still focusing religiously on the nether regions covering my mouth, so I lasted even longer this time. Both sisters managed two intense rounds of orgasms before I lost it again!

I was in heaven. Not only from my release, but also from the joy of pleasing them both so much.

To my surprise, Suzanne tapped Suzette on the shoulder this time, and they again switched.

I was to find out that they were going to continue this until my manhood was completely spent and unable to respond anymore. It surprised me how many times they resuscitated him. Even after my manhood was exhausted, they continued taking turns on my nearly inexhaustible tongue.

When we were all spent, we fell together in a heap. I had one sister cuddled up to each side in mirror images, each resting their head on an arm and a hand on my chest.

I was in heaven. Just cuddling with one of them had been blissful. Two was beyond amazing.

My life changed that day completely. When they said they shared everything, it proved to be unequivocal and without envy.

They both were fiercely loyal to me. You can imagine what looks we got when we went out to eat, to a movie, or a company picnic because neither of them hid their affection.

We decided to sell both our houses and we had one built to our specifications. It has two master suites... walk-in closets and full baths for both sisters. I had always wanted to write, so they designed a study / office for me. It includes a nice couch if I need a nap, but I don't have my own room. They choose whose bed I will be occupying on any given night.

It is a female led relationship, but not so much a female domination paradigm. They both treat me well. Suzette is just more demanding than Suzanne. Although with her sister as an example, Suzanne has become somewhat less concerned about using me for her pleasure.

It has been five years. Not too long ago, they asked to me have a seat across from them in the living room. As is out habit, we were all nude.

Suzanne: "We need your permission for something, sweetheart..."

Well. This was odd. It was usually me asking for permission.

Suzette: "As you know, we like to do things together..."

"Yes?"

Suzanne: "Our clocks are ticking..."

Suzette: "So we both want to go off birth control..."

Suzanne: "But only if it you say it is okay..."

What could I say? I could not deny them. Our careers had all taken off, so we could afford it. When we built, we left room to add on. And they promised we would get a nanny to help out... I would not end up being a stay-at-home dad.

They managed to become pregnant at almost the same time. After they confirmed they were knocked up, they surprised me by fulfilling my fantasy of being locked in chastity. They said I will remain confined until they have recovered from childbirth.

I have found performing cunnilingus on pregnant women to keep them happy while I get nothing is an incredible turn-on. I have been going absolutely nuts as my sexual high just keeps building and building.

They just sat me down again, and informed me women who are twins are more likely to have twins.

We are going to need a bigger house...