My GF is Like a Box of Chocolates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-uh-uh..." She said it in a sing song voice, "You do not cum unless I say so. Bad boy."

How could she sound so commanding and sweet at the same time??

"Now, get dressed and take me out for breakfast, sweetheart."

The entire weekend was variations on the same theme. While driving or even while watching a movie on the couch, she would stroke me or go down on me... but never enough to finish me.

This would get her worked up, and she would silently push me down between her thighs to give her multiple orgasms. Or we would "fuck" until she came, then she would leave me throbbing with need.

The entire time she was just as sweet as always. She told me often how much she loved me, wanted me, needed me and oh how she appreciated me.

At the same time it became glaringly obvious that SHE was 100% in charge and that her needs came first. Mine would cum secondary, if at all.

Finally Sunday night she surprised me by riding me until we BOTH cried out in the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced til that point.

When we had both calmed down, she moved as if it was the most natural thing in the world to sit on my face.

"Clean."

Again, as if it was expected.

While I licked our combined cum from her, inside and out, she explained, again lovingly, how wonderful my thoughts and actions had made her feel that weekend.

"Do you know how often I've had a guy pump me full of cum, then roll off and go to sleep without even giving me an orgasm? I cannot count them all. It is the most hollow feeling in the world, you feel like a fuck toy with no value. Then to find a beautiful man who is willing to let me use him in the same way! I feel so empowered! Did I deny you too awfully much?"

I shook my head in the negative, my mouth full of her genitals, and made the okay sign with one hand to indicate "perfect."

"Oh, thank god. And thank YOU! Oh, my I'm cumming again!"

When she had recovered and stood, she smiled. I expected a kudos coming. Instead, she kissed me and said, "just so you know... standing rule now. Anytime you cum inside me, you WILL clean me up and make me cum again. This was glorious... I feel like a queen."

She waited expectantly for a reply. Finally I caught on, "Oh, oh absolutely! It would be my honor, your highness."

She giggled giddily at being referred to as royalty, even humorously.

We showered together, chatting some more, and then she was on her way as usual.

As I lay in my bed that night, I considered how much things had changed. She had been demanding and selfish without being domineering and callous. She had managed to fulfill my fantasies while being creative and original, so that I had no idea what was coming next. There was no choreography. It had been a fantastic weekend... I had loved being denied and used. The dynamic she had created seemed perfect and so effortless to me. We had been our usual loving selves; it was not just some femdom weekend thing.

We texted some throughout the week, but nothing unusual. No discussion of our weekend adventure, we were both busy.

The following weekend I came home to find that she had beaten me home. I undressed and made my way to the kitchen where I found her standing over the stove, cooking dinner.

Thoughts of being whipped, or some other diabolical fate, had been teasing my mind all week. I stood beside her, "Would you like me to take over, ma'am?"

She tilted her head to kiss me, "Ma'am? That sounds kinda formal. No, I've got it. You could set the table for us and get some drinks together while I finish if you'd like..."

I did as asked, anticipating a strike, or something demanding. Nothing. Not so much as a slap on the ass. We had a relaxing dinner, chatting about the events of the week. After we finished doing the dishes together and sat down to savor our wine, I finally stammered out the question which plagued me.

"So... uh... umm... are we uh, doing like last weekend?"

She spoke matter of factly, "Wasn't it glorious and fun?"

But she did not really answer the question. That frustrating way women have of acting as if they did, without doing so, and acting like everything is normal. She was as sweet as ever.

When we finished our wine, she walked to the living room and waited for me to sit on the couch where she could cuddle me while we watched our shows.

Which is what we did. She put a light blanket over us, and would absent-mindedly fondle my junk while being focused on the show. When I caressed her in return, she made no move to stop me, just sighing in enjoyment.

The closest thing to actual sexy talk was when she stroked my erection, "My, someone is all hot and bothered, aren't they? I missed you too, widdle Clinty-poo..." She liked talking to my dick as if he had his own mind and personality. Which, as guys, we know they do.

A couple of hours later we moved to the bedroom, both ready for some lovin'. I waited for her to direct the action, but she did not command me to do anything. We kissed and caressed each other, then she moved on top of me in a sixty-nine position.

She took my phallus into her mouth and began fellating me, taking her time and savoring it, which always made me feel so good. She made it obvious she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her; it was never an obligatory task. I leaned up and began making love to her sex with my mouth and tongue.

I had experienced the whole range of lovers when it comes to fellatio. Women like Becky, who made it clear on our first date that my nasty thing would never, ever enter her mouth, so don't even try it. Then I had been with women like Sandra, who would go down on me for awhile, letting me know I had better not nut in her mouth. Then there had been a few like Marsha, who would actually do sixty-nine with me, but once I got their number with cunnilingus (which wasn't long since I liked doing it so much) Marsha would lay her head on my midsection next to my manhood and maybe hold it while I made her cum, perhaps half-heartedly giving it a lick occasionally.

I say all of that to say this. Suzanne was nothing like that. She had always been all-in. Our sixty-nine forays seemed to be a competition. Who could maintain focus and pleasure the other so intensely that THEY lost concentration and came first?

I suckled her labia, then tongued it as she drew an outline of my shaft and head with her tongue. I drove my tongue as deeply as I could into her canal while she took me entirely into her mouth and hummed.

The room was filled with oral sounds, with soft feminine sighs and guttural masculine groans.

Each time one of us neared completion, rather than succumb to it, we redoubled our efforts to pleasure the other. It was a lengthy cycle of brinksmanship, of male and female self-imposed edging.

Finally after quite some time, Suzanne cried out, my tongue lashing her bud vigorously, and she was overtaken by multiple orgasms. Having been built up for so long, she experienced a female ejaculation, soaking my face in her fluids.

I had "won!" I celebrated my victory by continuing my love of her sex, driving her to new heights.

She was not one to "lose" without consequence. She stifled her screams by plunging my manhood down her throat, which was much too much for me.

My body exploded in orgasm, firing cum down her pulsing throat while my ecstatic roars joined her muffled screams.

After a couple of minutes she collapsed on top of me and we both struggled to catch our breath. When we had, she curled up beside me, told me she loved me, and I replied in kind. Then we both drifted off to sleep, spent.

The next morning my morning wood awoke me like an alarm clock. I lay there on my side, taking in her beauty as she slept peacefully. She looked like an angel. The freckles, her curves, her pixie-esque form. I knew I was in love, whether she had issues or whether she was just trying to keep things interesting while fulfilling my fantasies.

When she awoke, she wordlessly held her arms out to me and we made love, in the missionary position. When we had both finished, I worked my way down her body to happily complete my clean-up duties.

She giggled, "Oh my, how considerate of my Prince Charming... I like that..."

Then I brought her to another orgasm. I guess my motto can be my motto can be amended... ladies always cum first, and last. Of course, it occurred to me that she had acted as if my "new" service was a pleasant surprise for her, when she had previously made it very clear it was expected.

The remainder of the weekend was pretty vanilla. We made love a couple more times, went out shopping, watched TV. When we were out and about, she snuggled up next to me or held my hand but did not fondle or tease me. I kept waiting for the female-led thing, but it didn't happen.

The next year went the same way. One weekend she would, without warning, fix me with a sardonic, lascivious look, and I would know I was going to be in for an interesting weekend as her servant. Frequently it involved some new kind of kink... either something we had discussed or something she came up with, surprising me completely.

Another weekend she played Susie home-maker. The sex and time spent together was still amazing, but with no female-led stuff.

Nothing I did got her to signal which it would be, and she was adept at not answering questions. I even tried to see if me beating her home decided that I would be her sub. Nope. There was no telling what I would get... like a box of chocolates. I may go weeks being dominated, then vanilla. Or vice-versa.

One weekend she left me hanging with no orgasm. I went all week anticipating relief. But the next weekend she used the hell out of me again and again left me hard and needy. Reminding me that I was not to masturbate.

Then the next Friday she met me at my door and blew me to a mind blowing cum, then serviced ME all weekend.

Finally, I made a decision. One Sunday, I took her to dinner at a very nice Mexican restaurant (her favorite) instead of our usual sexual ending to the weekend. It had no effect on my decision, but it happened to be a "vanilla mood" weekend.

As we chatted and sipped our beer waiting for our meal, I chose my time to act. I stood, knelt before her and withdrew the ring box from a pocket.

I held it open in front of her and asked, "Suzanne, my love, will you marry me?"

Her eyes lit up and she put a hand to her beautiful lips. Suddenly the entire restaurant went silent and every eye was on us.

"Oh, my God, Clint! I love you!"

Everyone, including me, waited for her answer. I shifted nervously on my knee.

"Oh, sweetheart... I... I... can I have until next weekend to give you, my answer? I should talk to my family..." A tear ran down her cheek.

I heard a communal "awww..." from several of the audience to my humiliation and shame.

"Um... of course, honey. Take all the time you need. I was crushed but not angry. I would not want to saddle either of us with a hasty wrong decision on her part.

We finished our dinner, kissed lovingly, and went our separate ways.

Friday I was on pins and needles waiting for her answer.

When I got home, as usual I went straight to the bedroom and got naked.

I turned back towards the door, and she stood there in front of me. I began to ask her what she had decided, but she put a finger to her lips to shush me.

She wordlessly dropped to her knees and took my manhood into her mouth. I was quickly erect, and she worked me passionately. It only took a few minutes for me to blow my load, which she greedily swallowed.

She stood and kissed me. I could taste myself on her tongue. She smiled, "I'm going to get undressed. Will you get us a beer?"

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles from the fridge. On my way back, I saw that she had moved to the couch. She now sat with her legs spread, wondrously nude.

She fixed me with a seductive, lascivious grin, and pointed imperiously to her midsection.

I did not have to be told twice.

I handed her a beer bottle, took a healthy pull from mine, then sat it on an end table. Then I dropped to my knees before her.

I took in her awesomeness for a moment. The perfect shade of naturally auburn hair, the gleaming green eyes, the upturned nose, the little cherry lips, those freckles and her perfect, pouty breasts. Even though she had just taken care of me, my cock throbbed, and my heart soared.

"I love you, beautiful."

Her response was to wink at me and point down to her moist womanhood again.

I knelt down and began to kiss and bath her sex, taking my time, making myself wait for it was much as I made her wait. I savored her essence, savored her building arousal. I brought her close, then change my focus to make her wait, so when I did take her over the top, it would be explosive.

She had her tiny feet resting on my shoulders, as was her habit... making herself a comfy seat. Finally, she decided I had toyed with her enough. She placed both hands on the back of my head, enter-twined her fingers in my hair, and forced me to hold still over her clit.

I got the welcome message and began lashing her bud with my pointed tongue.

Within seconds she was thrusting her sex against my face and crying out, declaring her love for me, and her love of my tongue. She experienced numerous waves of ecstasy... it felt like something beyond my ministrations was contributing, but I had no idea what. I was probably imagining it.

Eventually she calmed somewhat. She let me up, if only slightly, still holding onto my head with both hands. I wondered if she was just letting me breathe before round two.

Then I felt a hand on the back of my neck, holding me gently.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Who else was in my house?? Were they a threat??

I looked up into Suzanne's eyes. She smiled back at me, her eyes twinkling. She could see whoever it was behind me, obviously they were not a threat, and she was part of whatever was happening.

She let loose of my head, but kept her feet in place, holding me on my knees. I slowly turned my head to see who had joined us.

To say I was confused was an understatement. I was looking into the same eyes, gazing at the same face, the same nude body, my beloved pixie.

She gave me a little parade wave, and gave me a comforting smile.

I stammered, "Suzanne?"

She tittered and nodded her head sweetly. "Yes, sweetheart."

I looked back at the woman I had just pleasured, who smiled back with a slightly less angelic grin. Then back at the apparition standing behind me.

She indicated the other woman, "Sweetheart, I would like you to meet my twin sister, Suzette..."

Suzette chortled. "I don't think meet is accurate, sis, considering he's been eating my pussy and banging me like a drum going on two years now..."

I looked back and forth several times, while they both waited patiently for me to catch up. There was not so much as a freckle out of place to differentiate them. Nothing except... their personalities...

I did understand what they were telling me, of course. I had been making love to, dating, falling in love with twin sisters for nearly two years. Understanding and coming to grips with it were not the same thing. I do not think anyone could switch gears that fast.

Suzette let me loose and slid over to the left on the couch. She patted the cushion where she had been sitting, indicating for me to sit. Hesitantly, I did so. Then Suzanne sat to my right.

I glanced back and forth, to see them both smiling patiently and lovingly.

"So... so... why? Wh-why lie to me?"

The both explained, seemingly to be of one mind, finishing each other's sentences and thoughts. I kept looking back and forth.

Suzanne: "It didn't start out that way... you and I started dating, and..."

Suzette: "She told me how wonderful you are... we have always shared everything..."

Suzanne: "So I had to let sis experience you..."

Suzette: "And damnit she was right... I have never had anyone so eager to please before..."

Suzanne: "Then when you and I talked about your... um, fantasies..."

Suzette: "She of course told me and I was intrigued..."

Suzanne: "Sis has always been more... um, forceful than me..."

Suzette: "So when you responded so well to me being in charge... the female led relationship thing... I FUCKING loved it..."

Suzanne: "Please don't be mad at us, sweetheart... I love you; I really do..."

Suzette, grabbing my erection: "I fucking love you too, stud muffin... you and your tongue..."

I asked, "So why tell me now?"

Suzanne: "Well... that is sort of your fault... you asked me to marry you. I wanted so much just to say yes... but if you and I marry, I would have more of a claim on you than Suzette..."

Suzette: "And if I married you, I would have complete control over you, and we would have a harder time sharing you..."

Suzanne: "I mean... you cannot marry both of us, at least not legally..."

I recognized how lucky was, but had no idea what their intent was. "So... what now?"

Suzanne: "Well, do you love one of us over the other?"

I thought about it, "Well. Don't be mad, but I thought you might be bipolar since you were different at different times..."

Fortunately for me, they both thought this was hilarious, and laughed.

"If you follow my logic, I thought that, but loved you either way... so really, I love you both, right?"

Suzanne: "So... what if you did not officially marry either of us..."

Suzette: "But belonged to both of us?"

They both watched me expectantly, not being able to anticipate what I would say.

"Would we all live together?"

Suzanne, growing excited: "Yes!"

Suzette: "But I want my own bedroom... and we will take turns sleeping with you..."

Suzanne: "For the most part..."

Suzanne threw one leg over my thigh that was closest to her, straddling it so she could look directly into my eyes. Suzette seemed to think that was a good idea, and did the same on the opposite thigh. So now I felt the softness of their nether lips and buttocks on both thighs, and could look directly at their identical bodies, into their eyes. My shaft grew even more turgid and throbbed, much to their satisfaction.

For the next hour, we chatted casually about their personal lives, things they could not tell me too much about previously without giving themselves away. They did "live with family" because they lived with each other. Their parents did live in town; a brother lived on the coast. They both worked at the same company, which had made previous work discussions easy. I had been texting with Suzanne only, who had been copying everything to Suzette so they could be on the same page and decide who got me for the weekend.

Suzanne had been exclusively dating me since we first met; Suzette had initially continued dating after our first time together... but had been exclusive with me for over a year now.

How did they plan to play this with their family if I wanted to do this? They looked at each other, then said they had wondered if we could pull off a "Three's Company" type scenario... mom and dad did not need to know they weren't dating elsewhere.

I suggested we might be able to pull that off for awhile, but eventually people would figure it out. They should be prepared for when the proverbial cat got out of the bag.

Suzette: "So does that mean..."

Suzanne: "Yes?"

I instinctively decided the best way to answer was by demonstrating my feelings rather than try to explain.

I stood, picking them both up. I'm not a huge, excessively muscular guy, but I'm not small. And they both are petite.

I had one sitting on each arm and wrapping their arms around me. I could not maintain this for long... but long enough.

I walked to the master bedroom carrying a pixie-like girlfriend on each arm. They were both tittering happily now.