My GF Made Me a Sub Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
I begin my journey from straight husband to sub bottom bitch.
3.1k words
3.84
15.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

It was summer of 2019. My wife Alice and I (my name's Jeff) hadn't made love for what must have been two months. Alice took our son on a trip to visit her parents one weekend, and I was especially horny after a beer and surfing porn. I downloaded a swinger app to my phone and the next thing I know I'm at this lady's house about 30 minutes away. I literally had nothing going on that evening except plans to get drunk and spank, but this sounded more fun. It felt like I was never going to get laid otherwise.

Before I knew it, I was in her bedroom, we both got seriously buzzed off of some cheap vodka (the only bottle I could get my hands on at short notice, her request), and I was between her legs face first trying to get her to cum. I had two fingers inside, rubbing on her g-spot, licking away at her clit, trying to get her to cum. After about 15 minutes, she told me to fuck her doggystyle. I'm reaching for a condom and she's like, "Fuck me raw!"

I say, "I'm married. I'm not trying to get any STDs. Sorry."

"No condom, or no sex. I don't have any of those STDs," she says.

I'm thinking, 'interesting grammar.' Anyway, I go ahead and go raw. I need this. So, I'm fucking away at her loose pussy, trying to maintain an erection with the vodka buzz (I hadn't planned on getting laid...if I had, I would have laid off) and lack of friction (truth be told, I'm six inches on a good day, and average thickness...nothing to write home about).

Then she asks me to start slapping her body. Slap her ass, slap her back, slap her tits...just avoid anything neck or above, or arms or legs. So I start slapping away. Slap her tits, slap her ass, slapping her back. Slapping so much, slapping so hard, my erection's gone from all the blood in my hands from all the slapping (not to mention slapping just isn't my thing).

Finally she gives me a break from all the slapping. I feed her my cock, and I find that when I go real deep, I get nice and hard. I'm stabbing her throat with my average cock, and then it's back to fucking again.

I'm fucking her doggystyle, then I pull out, spit in my hand and lube up my dick, and then I stab her in the ass.

"Ungh!" she grunts, as I push all the way in. I begin to fuck away in her backdoor. But even her asshole is loose.

I'm fucking, I'm fucking, and then I'm losing my erection again. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' I ask myself.

This is my first extramarital affair. I have a feeling between the alcohol, her loose orifices, and my inexperience, it's just not my scene. At least not tonight.

I put it back in her mouth. She's a dirty slut like that. She handles the ass-to-mouth like her shitter is cleaned out like a pro. Once I'm good and hard, back in her shitter.

Inside of a minute, I'm limp again. Jesus fuck!

She tells me to start slapping her again. Slap! Slap! Slap! God, the discomfort in my hands is building. What's the matter with this bitch? Who asks to get slapped around like this? Fucking masochist bitch.

Finally, at one point, I'm back in her pussy, fucking missionary and I'm banging it out. Not fully erect, but erect enough to get the friction and get it done. I got the "white man's overbite," I'm grunting like an idiot trying to get his nut out, obviously not turned on enough despite the circumstances, and at last I cum inside her twat. Hope she's on the pill.

"Slap my back!"

Fuck. So I slap away. I got mine. I can't wait till this is over. I'm fucking tired. We finally pass out on her king size bed, black sheets. Wild.

Next morning, I wake up in her bed. We fuck again. Doing a little better this time. Erection dialed up a little better. Is it from being more sober? Is it because I got my first extramarital fuck out of the way? I treat her body like a playground, fucking her face, her pussy, her ass, back to her face, etc. What a freak!

"Slap my ass!"

I slap her ass, a bunch of times.

"Slap my back!"

Jesus, it never stops. She loves the pain. I go limp again. I can't keep up with this lady. Somehow, I manage to bust another nut before slapping her up some more and then getting out of there.

A few days later, I'm at home one night, rookie mistake, my phone dings while I'm washing the dishes. Of course, I didn't have my phone in my pocket. Who checks my phone but my wife. What does she see? A fucking photo of this bitch's tit with bruises all over it. It didn't matter that I didn't make those bruises. Why the fuck am I getting sexted by some strange bitch? Needless to say, I didn't sleep in my own bed that night. I didn't sleep under my roof. And I haven't since.

After about a month, I get the picture. We're done. Wife hasn't served me papers yet, but she's giving me no sign that things will ever work again. That's about right. She didn't like to fuck anyway. What the fuck am I doing hitched to Mrs. Cold Fish? Sucks for my kid, but what kind of example are we setting by staying married in what I would consider a dysfunctional marriage?

So, I did what any other guy would do... I text my swinger bitch, and it's back to her house. Finally I take a moment to actually take a good look at her. 5'7", not thin but not fat, probably like 150 pounds. She went by Susan. To me, at the time, it was Slut, Bitch, Whore. She liked that. Apparently she had recently gotten divorced from some abusive asshole guy.

Once again, we fuck. It was okay. I can tell she's used to bigger cock. Her pussy is just not as tight as my wife's. Wish my dick was bigger.

She asks if I'm interested in getting with other swingers. I'm like, "Sounds great." I'm already committed to this new lifestyle. I ain't getting sex at home, and who the fuck wouldn't want to fuck other women? The more the better.

Fast forward two evenings later, a couple comes over. They're about our age, early 40s. It's pretty funny when you see them the first time. You think, 'so that's what swingers look like.' Because I'm new at all this, I'm mainly in passive mode. Next thing I know, Susan's on her knees sucking off this swinger guy, Larry. I approach his wife, Dee Dee, who unzips my pants and starts sucking my nervous cock. Again, I realize right away it's not the same as before. Not like with my wife. Why is it so different? What's wrong with me? Is this something like guilt? Fuck my wife. She doesn't put out. I deserve this, I tell myself. Eventually I'm hard, and impatiently waiting to start ramming this anonymous swinger bitch. Incidentally, she's thinner than Susan, maybe 130 pounds, 5'5". Cuter, although she's a brunette... Susan's a blonde.

I look over at Swinger Larry who's eating out Susan like the party player that he is. I'm like, guess it's time to reciprocate. I pull down Dee Dee's skirt to find no undies. Ah... of course. Porn style attire. I have her sit back while I explore her bush. Smells okay. I start eating this snatch like it's where I want to be most in the world. She spreads those legs giving me real access.

After I'm at it and getting really comfortable, I hear that telltale slapping behind me as Lothario Larry is banging Susan doggystyle. Of course, he's got that thick dick. Probably eight inches. What the fuck am I doing? How do I get one of those? The self doubt creeps in. Maybe this was a mistake. I look up and Dee Dee says, "I'm ready for you to fuck me, Jeff. Bend me over like Susan there."

I get off of her twat and stand up straight while Dee Dee bends over on the couch, getting in the doggystyle position. I reach for a condom, open it and start putting it on my cock when she turns and says, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I say, "Trying to practice safe sex. Honestly, we only just met and I get the sense you've slept with a lot of dudes. To be fair, I don't know 100% for sure if I have anything either."

"Jeff," she says, "Don't worry about it. I get tested routinely, and I'm sure you're safe. Susan vouched for you."

I shrug, throw the condom on the floor, and rawdog this bitch like she wanted. Her hole is a little tighter than Susan, so for once in a long while I finally get something close to the friction that I'm used to.

"Fuck that Bitch, Jeff," Susan calls out to me, laughing. Apparently it's proper swinger etiquette to say raunchy-like things within the group. Ignoring Susan, I just keep plowing, sure that a climax is in my future. I reach around and grab Dee Dee's 40's tits. Bang, bang, bang... this is how I like it. I reach up and grab her shoulders while I give it to her with all I got. She's nice and wet, but not too wet. I'm in the zone. Ungh, ungh, ungh. Let's go. Yeah. Ungh.

I look down at her brown eye. There it is winking at me. Since banging Susan, I've been reacquainted with my love for anal. Hadn't gotten it since college. Alice wasn't at all into it. Worried about anal cancer or something. Whatever. My dick isn't giving ANYONE anal cancer. I massage Dee Dee's hole with my thumb. It's tight, but not that tight. Yeah, she's not an anal virgin.

"Ooh," Dee Dee coos. Nice. I'm getting close. The sensation is in my cock head. It's coming. Oh yes, how long has it been, five minutes, ten minutes. Too late to recover. Oh shit! "Aaagh, fuck! Oh yeah, fuck!" I say in my classic post-sex porn dialogue that I've always used. I like my bitch to know when shit's happening. It's only fair. Communication is important in any relationship. I hope she didn't mind my cumming in her twat. I figure that's the deal when you decline on condoms.

Meanwhile, Larry is now clearly assfucking my so-called girlfriend. She's got this lusty expression on her face. Why isn't she asking him to smack her around like she made me do? I'm sure I would have stayed harder if she didn't make me do all that. Who the fuck likes getting smacked around. I don't get it...

Now it's the weekend. I'm chilling at Susan's house cause I honestly have nowhere to go. Fucking Alice doesn't want me around, and isn't making it easy for me to see our kid. So, Susan let's me hang, and she's talking about inviting another couple. I'm like, "Cool, whatever."

"Didn't you enjoy having Dee Dee the other night?" she asks.

"It was alright. I'd fuck her again," I said, trying to sound cool. It was pretty good. Not the best sex I ever had, but in my life right now, mediocre sex is far more preferable to fucking my hand.

"Ooooo-kay," she says. She calls up another couple she knows. Two hours and they'll be here.

Two hours rolls around and we get a phone call. "Sorry, we can't make it. Our kid is sick, and the babysitter bailed on us."

Fuck. Whatever. Maybe I can slap Susan around some more. Not in the face. Just all over her body. Whatever works.

"I know this other couple. Let's ask them," she offers.

"Okay, sure," I reply. At one point we should call 'knock it off.' How much of our weekend do we really intend to waste waiting on a bunch of flake swingers. It's really not that important to me at this point.

30 minutes later, Tony comes over.

"Hey Susan, what's up, Baby?" Tony arrives, but there's no chick.

"Where's Felicia?" Susan asks.

"Apparently she got called to work right after you called. You know how busy and understaffed the hospitals are right now," Tony replies.

"Of course, that's right," Susan says.

"So who's the new guy?" Tony asks, flashing a friendly smile.

"This is Jeff," Susan returns. "Apparently his wife is not the swinger type, and now he's kicked out of the house. We've been kicking it."

"Cool," he replies, shaking my hand. His hand is large like he is. 6'6", 200 pounds or more, probably hung.

Ten minutes later, Susan's sucking his cock. Tony's black, he's packing about eight inches of heat. And thick. I simply can't compete.

"Come eat my pussy while I suck Tony's cock," Susan asks me. I've got nothing better to do, and it beats sitting her like a douche while this fucker uses my bitch.

We're on the bed now, I'm lying down and Susan is straddling my face while she is upright and sucking off Tony. He likes a long, slow blowjob apparently, and Susan is a pro, taking her time and really giving him a good time.

Finally, Tony's ready to fuck. He starts to walk around to the back of Susan while she's on my face. That's my cue. I'm gonna come around and maybe have her suck me off while he fucks her. Sounds fair, right?

"No Honey, stay there. I want you to lick my clit while Tony fucks me. You don't mind, do you?" she asks.

I'm like, uuuuhhhhhh, I'm not sure I'm ready for this. "You want me to stay here while he fucks you?" I ask.

"Yes, Honey. Be a dear and keep licking me. I have my biggest O's this way," she replies.

"Okay," I reply, clearly unsure of the situation. This means I'm going to be staring straight at Tony's cock while it impales Susan's cunt. Talk about your front row seat to the sex show. Hash tag swinger life. Here we go.

I'm feasting on this hairy clit while this fucker Tony puts his dick in her hole. Fuck it's big. I hate this guy already. Susan starts moaning in a way she never moaned for me, or Larry for that matter. What is it with black guys? Is she doing this for him, or is she really turned on? His dick is big enough, and he's pretty hot all things considered. His dick goes all the way in. She must have been really wet for this guy. Now he's fucking her, in and out, in and out, steady, slow, rhythmic... I'm trapped in this moment where the guy whose obviously my superior in every way when it comes to sex is fucking the chick over whom I'm getting divorced and hanging with because I'm a fucking idiot with no place to go. Talk about think before you act.

Suddenly, his cock comes out and stabs my forehead.

"Oops, sorry Friend," Tony says. Apparently his dick fell out. Nice. Collateral damage. Can I move now?

"Ooh Jeff, that's nice. Keep licking, Honey. I'm so close to cumming and I want your tongue on me when it happens," she says. Jesus Christ.

Tony keeps up his routine, fucking, fucking, slips and smacks my head. Fuck his cock is big and dense. If I were a chick, I'd want that thing too.

Finally, Susan starts cumming, moaning like a whore. "Yes, fuck me, fill me up, it feels so goooooood, yes, yes, yes, keep licking, keep fucking, oh fuck, yes, ah, yes!"

Pussy juice is leaking from her twat into my mouth. I'm licking and swallowing. Glad she finally got it done. Can I leave now? Enough with the cock and balls in my face already.

"Jeff, I'm really tired, it's so late. I'm just going to roll over and take a nap," Susan says.

"Did you end up finishing in there, Tony?" I ask.

"Nope," he replies.

"Dude, that sucks," I reply.

Susan says, "Jeff, would you finish him off please?"

"Fuck no! What?!" I reply. What the fuck does that even mean? I'm not gay, and I'm not about to start, regardless of the scenario.

"Just jack him off or whatever. I'm so tired. That was such a climax. You two are awesome," her voice trails off.

"Yeah Man, just give it tug. I should be able to cum pretty quick," Tony says.

Sure thing. What the fuck?! Against my better judgment, I reach out and grab his cock. I laid there for like 15 minutes while his cock and balls fucked Susan right in my face. What's a little HJ? That's not gay, right? Anyway, I'll probably be fucking his wife next time, so it's probably fair when you think about it.

I start jacking off his meat. The thing is thick. Like thick. I think of how it feels in my hand versus how mine feels in my hand. It's night and day, I'm telling you. Imagine what it feels like in a pussy. Shit.

"Yeah, that's good. Keep going. Yeah. Just like that. Shit man... Guys know how to treat a dick way better than the bitches. You ever notice that?" he asks.

"I wouldn't know, Man. I haven't played with guys before, and it's not really something I'm into," I reply.

"No doubt, Jeff, guys are better at all of it," he says. "Better handjobs, better blowjobs, they just are better pleasers. I think it's cause they are just more eager. Guys need sex more than the ladies, so they have more experience in general, and being men, they know what feels better."

Just shut up and cum already. "Yeah?" I reply.

"Absolutely," he says. "Hey Man, that's good. Keep it up. I'm about to cum. Oh yeah, oh, oh, fuck, yeah, ungh, yeah, mmm, oh yeah, ungh, ungh.... Oooooohhhh!!! Fuck! Ah yeah! Ugh!" Then, "Stop, ha ha ha, stop Man, that's enough."

Apparently I jerked it too long. I too don't like getting jerked too long after cumming. How could I forget that? Oh, that's right, I've never jerked a guy off before. It wasn't terrible, though. On first reflection, I'd say it was helping a buddy out. I'm glad I could help, I guess.

"Cool Man," I say.

"Can I return the favor?" he asks politely.

"Oh, no, that's okay," I reply. "I literally just got laid not too long ago. I'm not needing anything right now."

"Suit yourself, Friend," he says. "Well, I'll head out. Enjoy Susan. She's good people."

"Thanks. I will," I reply. "Take care."


ifry
ifry
405 Followers