My GF Made Me a Sub Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan takes me to another swinger party and it gets crazier.
2.4k words
4.2
6.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

So last weekend was pretty surreal. First time touching a dude. Not my thing. But you know, shit happens, and you gotta move on.

Now it's next Friday, I am way overdue for some freakiness. Susan suggest we go visit the swinger party going down in the next town over. Fingers crossed I'll get some wild swinger strange yet.

"I hope this event is better than the last one! I'm still scarred from beating off Tony," I say sarcastically.

"Hey Jeff, that's kind of how it goes in the swinger life. Do you know how many ladies I've gone down on?"

"I appreciate your point. I'm not sure that it works both ways, though."

"Classic misogynistic view of sex!" she says.

She has a point. Am I wrong though? My whole life it's been if it was girl on girl, it isn't necessarily lesbian, particularly if there's another guy in the room. But if it's dude on dude, it's definitely gay regardless.

We roll up to the house hosting the party. And would you believe it, when we arrive and walk through the door, there's basically four dudes and no ladies. There's Tony and three more guys all of varying shapes and sizes. Jesus Christ! She's done it to me again! I swear to God if no other ladies show up, I'm just gonna walk home. Fuck I care if it takes two hours to get there.

As you can imagine everybody's naked stroking their cocks, waiting for Susan to take center stage. They all applaud as she walks in and struts around, slowly stripping off her clothes.

"Hey boys, I'm here and I brought a friend. Tony, you remember Jeff?"

"What's up, Dude?" Tony says with a giant grin, offering a handshake.

"Hey, Man, good to see you," I reply, trying to sound sincere. "Hey, is there anything to drink around here?" If I'm going to be here, I might as well start drinking to pass the time and endure the BS.

"Yeah, man... There's beers in the kitchen fridge. Help yourself!"

I helped myself to a beer and dug in as I watched Susan entertain the boys. She assumed the classic bukkake position surrounded by the four naked men. She urged me over and I figured it would be rude to sit there with my clothes on watching. I got naked and saddled up between two of the guys while she did her college best to keep us all around, alternating among cocks with her hands and mouth. She looked amazing with her curves and skin, nipples erect as men slapped her tits and ass while she continued to pleasure us.

Eventually one of the guys threw her on the couch and started eating her out. Another offered his cock to her face. Meanwhile Tony suggested we drink some shots.

"Sounds like a plan, Tony," I agreed.

Tony, me and this other guy walked over to the counter that divided the kitchen and the living room. He poured us all tequila shots, which I found to be surprisingly smooth. We stood there in between shots, watching Susan transition to getting spit roasted.

"Man, that Susan sure likes to party!" said Tony.

"She sure does," I agreed. The night wasn't turning out so bad after all. I was sure to climax and enjoy quite the buzz, if not a huge hangover.

Sure enough, I lost count of how many shots I'd had. Before I knew it I needed to sit down. I was getting kind of dizzy.

Tony came and sat down next to me. "They're really going at it," Tony said. Sure enough, Susan was taking it like a champ, one cock in her twat, one in her ass as she straddled one and was stabbed from behind by the other.

"Yeah, she sure knows how to take cock," I affirmed.

After a beat...

"I bet you the one in her pussy cums first," Tony said.

"You think?" I replied. "The guy behind her is really going for it. He looks like he's about to bust if he keeps it up much longer."

"How much you wanna bet?" Tony asked.

"I don't got much cash. My wife is really turning the screws on me financially."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Tony continued. "No matter... How about if you're right, I suck your cock, but if I'm right, you suck mine?"

I laughed out loud, embarrassed by the forward suggestion, and too drunk to react calmly.

"Tony, you're hilarious!" I started. "But I got no interest in exchanging head with another guy."

"So you aren't sure Anal Andy is going to cum first?"

"Oh, he'll cum first..." I responded.

"Then put your money where your mouth is!" he pushed.

I really had no interest in getting sucked by Tony, and neither did I want to suck him off. I don't know know if it was the alcohol or my desire for him to shut up about such a wager, I finally said, "Whatever... sure!"

We shook hands and then not 30 seconds later, the guy in Susan's pussy pulls out and strokes his cock as he shoots his load while Anal Andy continues to plow into Susan's ass, only harder now. The sound of his hips continually slapping Susan's ass filled the living room.

"Ha! I told you, mother fucker, pussy guy first!"

"Fuck, I can't believe it!" I exclaimed. Obviously I didn't truly care who came first. I now owed Tony a BJ.

"Dude, give me a break, man!" I said

"Sorry, my guy," Tony said. "A bet's a bet." I was starting to get the idea that Tony liked fucking straight white guys more than hot white pussy.

"Tony, Dude, double or nothing Anal Andy comes in five minutes!" I offered.

Tony replied, "two minutes and you got a deal!"

At this point, I would have agreed to anything to get out of sucking off Tony. "You're on," I hollered.

We both sat there, watching Andy plow into Susan's ass, my buzz getting stronger and stronger from all those tequila shots. Because I was so inebriated, I forgot to keep time. However, it must've been five minutes and Tony was still ramming Susan full force in her ass.

"Sorry, my man," Tony said. "Again, a bet's a bet!" he said.

I couldn't believe it, but as an honest guy, even I couldn't disagree that Tony was right.

At this point, Tony stood up, his cock slowly stiffening in front of my face. Reluctantly, I grabbed his stiffening shaft as blood continued to enter it, making it thicker and harder with each passing moment.

"Damn, Tony!" I said. "You've got a real winner, here, dude!" I said.

"Thanks, Jeff," replied Tony. "Don't be shy, though, Jeff," he continued. "Go ahead and give it a taste. Trust me, it won't bite. I think you'll like it."

Fuck, these swinger parties are really starting to suck, I thought to myself. Where was all the alleged pussy at?

I lowered my face near his now erect cock and gingerly allowed my tongue to travel the length of his cock like I've seen in so many porno movies. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it didn't really smell bad. I could detect the faint aroma of your average bar soap. Why does everybody joke that penises taste salty?

"Oh, yeah, Jeff, that feels good. Like that..." Tony said.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, or Tony's encouragement, or the mere fact that I didn't hate the taste of Tony's penis. Soon I found myself putting my mouth over his cock and slowly sucking it, just as I've always imagined what it would be like. While his cock seemed so big, it wasn't so big that I couldn't get my entire lips around it, past my teeth, and deep into my mouth, so that it would touch the back of my mouth and partially into my throat. Tony continue to coo as I slowly bobbed my head back-and-forth onto his shaft. Gradually I could taste what must've been pre-cum, adding to my saliva, letting me know that whatever I was doing, it was working. Even the taste of the precum didn't bother me. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I couldn't imagine why there was such a stigma against sucking other men's cock. So far it had been bearable, and otherwise I happened to like Tony. Not to mention, I was rather impressed with his penis. Before I got too into sucking his cock, however...

All right, Jeff, that's good. You can stop," said Tony. Why don't you turn around and get on your knees for me?"

"Huh?" I said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"What do you mean, 'What do you mean?'" Tony asked. "You lost double or nothing, remember?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I remember. But I figured that just meant maybe I would owe you two blow jobs," I said.

"No man," he replied. "Double or nothing obviously implies anal. Fucking is twice as good as head, right?"

"Tony, I see your point," I replied. "But you know I'm not down with getting ass fucked. Not to mention, there's no way I could handle your cock. I think it's huge, and I've never taken cock before," I said. My night just went from fucked up to the worst night ever.

"Jeff, you know you're my boy. But a bet is a bet. But you don't have to worry," he said. "I know from experience that a guy like you is good for it. I've fucked a number of dudes who were anal virgins, and I promise to take it slow on you just like I took it slow on everybody else," he said.

Shame on me for not clarifying what double or nothing meant. I felt like he was basically in the right. As drunk as I was, I did not have the brain power or presence of mind to come up with a logical argument on why I shouldn't give up the ass. Without thinking, Tony took the initiative and guided me onto all fours on the couch so that my bent over ass was basically hip level with Tony's crotch.

"Jeff, trust me, you're gonna love it... Once I get going here," he said.

Before I knew it, Tony's mouth was on my butt hole, his tongue, licking my anus and casually probing the hole. It felt warm and moist, unlike anything I have ever felt before. I felt so nervous, and even more drunk. After a short while I felt a finger begin to enter my hole. It seemed to slide in really easily. In retrospect, I assume it was because I was relaxed from all that alcohol and he must've applied some of that lube that Andy was fucking Susan with. Soon enough, I felt a tremendous pressure and a much thicker finger type object begin to push against my hole.

"Just relax, Jeff." Tony said. "Breathe out through your mouth and try to relax the base of your spine."

Doing as I was told, Tony continue to push his cock deeper into me. The pain was intense, but despite that, I felt like I was past the point of no return at this point.

"Fuck, Jeff," Tony said. "Your hole is so tight!" Tony exclaimed. "I love fucking virgin bitches like you!" Tony said.

"Oh, fuck, Tony!" I hollered. "You're so fucking big in my ass," I said. "It feels like you're literally splitting me in half with your fucking huge cock!" I said.

For a few moments, Tony continue to slowly push in and pull out of my hole, while I adjusted to being invaded, continually by his superior cock. I couldn't believe the feeling of having another man inside of me, a man so well endowed. In addition to the pain I was experiencing around my sphincter, I began to become aroused by the thought of giving another man pleasure with my ass. I imagined I was a woman, giving myself to a man, allowing him to have his way with me, pleasuring himself courtesy of my sex. All those interracial pornos I'd watched, secretly envying the white women half-heartedly pleasuring their black lovers, thinking how hard could it be to do a better job of getting them off. There was a short silence, at which point I decided to open my eyes. Suddenly I noticed we were being watched by everybody else in the room. Two of the guys had their dicks out and we're beating off while Tony continued to fuck me. Susan and Anal Andy had finally finished and we're just sitting across from us enjoying the moment.

"Oh, fuck," I said. "This is so embarrassing."

"You're doing great Jeff," Susan said. "You're a real swinger now!" She said.

For some strange reason, the knowledge that everyone in the room was watching me take Tony's cock up my ass, combined with the sensation of being opened up, and the friction in my ass, as well as giving myself to Tony, and enabling him to find gratification inside of me enhanced my enjoyment. Strangely, I felt a welling climax originating from within me. Looking down at my own penis, which was anything but hard, I could see it was clearly secreting an excessive amount of fluid. And I felt that building feeling that I was going to cum imminently. As such, I began to moan loudly, and I hurt myself shout, "Fuck me, Tony! Yes, fuck me, just like that!" The pain and pleasure mixed together in a depraved display of wanton abandon as Tony filled me to the hilt.

Tony took the opportunity to smack my ass and call out, "Yeah bitch, take it all!" As he began to fuck me, harder and faster, the entirety of his cock disappearing inside of me repeatedly. I couldn't believe it! And then it happened... I had my first anal climax as my cock begin to throb, loads of jizz flowed as my penis pulsated, and my anal sphincter tightened along Tony's cock sending him into climax as well. I could feel his large rock hard cock inside of my tightened hole as he banged out his manly load.

"Fuck, it's so tight!" Tony explained. "That's some tight virgin asshole, Jeff!" Tony declared.

Meanwhile, the other four men and Susan sounded their appreciation through hollering and clapping, while Tony pulled out his huge cock, his semen flowing from my gaping hole, along with fecal matter and some blood.

"Good job, Jeff. I told you you could do it," Tony said.

Certainly before that night, I had no idea that I could take a cock. Let alone a cock that size. Neither did I know what an incredible feeling the experience would provide. Somehow I knew that although it was my first time, it wouldn't be the last.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers