My Giantess Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers

I was surprised by her ease with my 20-inch cock I was so proud of. "This is a goooood cock," she hummed to herself. After a couple of seconds enjoying my cock inside of her, she looked at me and said, "ever had a girl take it all?"

"Yes, once," I replied to her slight disappointment. "However," I continued, "she didn't enjoy it and I was stuck using half of it. I never imagined the sight of such a goddess climbing with ease on my cock."

"That's nice to hear. I honestly think you must have the perfect size for my pussy: just a smidge bigger than comfortable." She looked at me seriously and said, "before I let you forget every pussy you ever had, you got to tell me how hard you want me to go. Keep in mind I must weigh five times as much as you, little Keira."

"As hard as you want without hurting me. Also," I turned red before saying it, "since your cock is already here, could you cockslap me while we have sex?

She removed her shlong from my cleavage, raised it to her chest and let it fall on my face. "Like this, tiny?" She was in full control. She could have broken my hip with her body and face with her shlong. Even at semi erection her 40 inches were nothing to mock.

"Yes please," I replied meekly, with a slight hip movement escaping me.

She must have noticed my slight movement, since she grabbed her cock and slapped me with it saying, "what makes you think you are allowed to fuck me shrimp?" She raised her massive ass and plunged on my pelvis, her cheeks making an ungodly loud noise. I asked for this and was loving every moment. "Be a good girl and let me have my fun with you. Maybe you will have yours too." We both knew I was about to have another incredible sexual experience.

I had never been the girl using her cock and yet being the girl so utterly fucked senseless by my partner. Fiona wasn't holding any punches, or cockslaps. I had become her sex toy and was loving it. After maybe twenty minutes of this giantess riding me, she grabbed my tits, each almost fitting in each hand and said, "You've got such a good cock, I am cumming. Sorry if the next few thrusts may hurt." I had thought that she had been fucking me roughly, but I didn't expect the fierce ass slaps on my cock and pelvis. "Fuck, Keira, stay put. I am cumming," she uttered jittering on me.

After a fairly solemn orgasm this mountainous woman dropped on me covering me with her enormous bosom and pressing her cock onto my face. After some quiet instants of recovery, she raised her upper body and asked, "you are still hard, aren't you?"

"Yes, but I am very close."

She raised her body from my cock making my hard on slap onto my torso and before I could complain she lied down on her stomach and said, "fuck me Keira. I want that perfect cock of yours in me."

Following her orders, I put my dick between her cheeks, playing with them a bit. You have the best fattest ass I ever saw. I love it."

"If you don't fuck me you will find this fat ass on your face and I won't be as gentle as before," was her thunderous response.

With no hesitation, I grabbed my dick and put it inch by inch first through her huge ass crack until I reached her pussy. After her first moaning acknowledgement, more and more inches followed. My god that pussy is divine. Never has there been a girl I could enter so effortlessly and just enjoy. After not even a minute I started pounding the shit out of her. Her huge ass was clapping loudly with every thrust.

"I love your deep pussy, Fiona," I shrieked.

"I love your good, perfect cock, shrimp," she roared.

I went on, but Fiona stopped me after a few minutes. "I want to try something you will love, Keira. Stand on the rug in the middle of the room."

A bit disappointed for the delayed orgasm I stood on the rug. Fiona advanced towards me, lowered her enormous body kissing every bit of me she could. She turned around and went on all fours and said, "I know I am tall enough that you can fuck me in doggy while you stand."

My cock seamed to become even harder at her words. It's as if I realised, I was actually fucking a giantess. Once again, I buried my cock in her deep pussy, almost perfectly shaped for my 20-inch-long cock. She moaned in pleasure and I grabbed her fat ass for leverage. I was fucking her faster and harder than I ever had fucked anyone. SMACK SMACK SMACK were the thunderous claps of her ass.

Finally, that sensation of the orgasm started building up. "I'm about to cum," I exclaimed.

"Me too, Keira. Fuck me more." I followed her instructions and gave her a couple last hard pumps before starting coming like a fire hose inside of this goddess. "Oh, my Goooood. Your cum is soo goood. Give it all to me." And so I did. After what seemed like an eternal ejaculation, she dropped back on her stomach, gasping for air. I fell on her huge body, mostly on her comfy ass.

She shook her monster ass with my cock still in her pussy and said, "we will have to take another shower."

Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers