All Comments on 'My Gift to Mike'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this. Wonderful story

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 1 year ago

Wow! Fantastic story. The vulnerability and emotional buildup was even hotter than the act itself. Fabulous.

BSwett060BSwett060over 1 year ago

You out do yourself with every story. The raw vulnerability, the reverence, your emotions...they're palpable. Just beautiful Victoria. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, Victoria. You're an amazing story teller and I loved reading this. I genuinely felt moved ;) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably sexy!

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

This is the first of your stories that I have read and now to the others. You have that natural talent of teasing which is such an important part of sex. Loved the story. I'm not a foot guy, my fetishes lie elsewhere. Well done. Keep up the good work.

richmondmanrichmondmanabout 1 year ago

Very powerful, realistic, and extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding and absolutely no need for that disclaimer surely. Anyone who didn't enjoy this doesn't deserve to read the rest of your offerings. Simply delightful and yes, the love DOES shine from the screen. Did Mike and Patricia patch things up and if they did, have you continued to offer him your beautiful feet?

I'll read this story many times ... delicious

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller6 months ago

I think it takes a particular talent to write a kink that I not only don’t have, I have never even really thought about, and yet to make it arousing .You conveyed something to me, helped me understand what other people like, how they live. Thank you. Em

djripdjrip4 months ago

Loved the idea of the different wavelength of blatant public nudity that only foot guys can pick up on... And the bittersweet deep and fleeting connection explored :)

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Not a fet I've ever had any interest in/read but thought I'd give this a try...

one thought-no idea how common it is but..she sure is limber if she can lick his spunk off her own toes...

footslave1footslave129 days ago

Another great story thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous