All Comments on 'My Gifts'

by infusednotes

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

A well deserved 5 stars.

Good writing and an excellent pace and build up. The emerging relationship with her boss had just the right amount of tension culminating in her giving herself physically to him.

Because of the quality of the writing the end scene didn’t feel quite as powerful. You had a continuity error as her hands where tied behind her back, then she was on her hands and knees, then her hands were tied back again. I find in the editing process leaving a more action scene alone a few days then rereading helps pick up areas I’ve not explained correctly.

My next point is purely personal. Her primary partner appeared to not know or consent to her serving multiple Dominants. When flirting at the work meal she said she wouldn’t cheat on her primary partner then promptly cheated on him with someone else. A simple throw away line saying the primary partner knew she was poly would’ve have mitigated this. The BDSM community can be rather hot on defining cheating over consensual relationships.

As a story it would’ve been possibly more impactful if the relationship with her boss remained as the plot and she just called up ex’s for a one night of passion to get the gift ready. Removing any cheating references. Instead you used summary comments about the primary partner without really exploring how that relationship made her feel compared to the detail you put in about her relationship with her boss.

Another area which would’ve been interesting to expand is her internal thoughts, she is a good girl. She is using her primary partner and thinking about her boss when having sex with the primary yet there is no internal thoughts of guilt and she is a good girl. That would’ve been an interesting mindset to explore more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinfusednotes@infusednotes
My first steps into the world of erotica. First story written and now working on my second and third. Feedback on my stories is welcome, as well as any guidance from fellow writers. Stories I enjoy? Those with intriguing characters with a hint of mystery and perhaps the unkn...