Playtester is being Tested

Story Info
Veni trying a new VR game, unaware that she is used.
2.5k words
3.71
25.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking and getting ready to jog, Veni, 20 years old girl ready to come out of her apartment, only to notice a flyer taped on her door. It was about a request for someone to test a new VR gaming experience.

She reads and it basically rewards the volunteer with free goods and gaming system. Being the carefree and rose colored glasses girl, she decided to go there. She doesn't want to change her sport attire, which basically just a shirt and sports short. She decided to just cover it with a coat.

She arrived on the address but it was just another apartment complex on another street. She thought it will be on studio or business office if it's a game system. She shrugged and ring the doorbell.

Tom peek on the peephole and surprised seeing a lady standing on the door, but he noticed the flyer on her hand so he knew that she was here for the testing.

He had given several flyers but if it's male, he will reject and brushed it off as a prank or something. Even there's a woman receiving the flyer, they will sent their guy roommate or friend anyway.

Tom straighten his office shirt and greets her, "Yes, I see the flyer. You are here as a volunteer, correct?"

"Yes, I'm Veni"

"Please come in, miss Veni. I will inform my partner about your arrival"

Veni wait on the living room when Tom goes on to his office. His partner, Paul is sitting on the arcade machine like those for car racing game, but instead of steering wheel it has arm and leg lock acts like full body joystick, bound to the chair.

"A woman here for that project, Paul. Get ready!"

Paul grin widely and he set up the game for VR experience Veni is about to have.

Tom then showing her the arcade machine, she looked in awe because it looks fancy having fully functional gaming arcade mount in a house.

"So, lemme make it brief fo you miss Veni, these VR equipment is special it will make everything looks so real you can feel it to real life."

"Ooh?" she looks confused.

"It might be better to grasp when you try it. Please sit down and wear these"

Tom and Paul surprised at how Veni is dressed under the coat, just a short and t shirt. Her breast really stretching the small white t shirt and the short barely cover her butt. They both grinning at each other while securely placed the VR on her head covering her eyes, the headphone over her short purple dyed hair. Paul on the other hand secure her wrist and ankle to a leather lock.

"Oh? This?" She looks nervous.

"It's your controller, like in the gaming if you want to grab things, just stretch out your arm"

"But it's so heavy.."

"It was still on testing, we apologize..here, first game is wet jungle raft" Tom starts the game while Paul is ready with couple of water mister.

The game is Veni in the boat, going through wild river rafting. The boat rocking back and forth uncontrollably. The chair shakes and rattle furiously whenever she bumped on a rock.

The men stare in awe when her C cup breast jiggle for each shake. It was so bouncy they almost touched it.

"Man, can't wait to mess with her.." Tom said. The game volume is so loud that Veni cannot the guys talking about her.

"Same, dude"

"Eep!" the boys look on the screen to see water splashed on Veni. Paul, on cue, sprays hefty amount of water on her face and shirt.

Veni only thought that it was the machine causing that, she had no idea the guys chuckled at her being so clueless.

She really had difficulty controlling since the joystick wrist and ankle lock mostly bound her. So she went bump over and over. The chair rattling and shake even harder and Paul keep spraying her until she is soaked wet. They can see her grey bra visible through her shirt.

The game then over, and Veni gasped and giggling, not realizing she is basically in a wet t shirt contest.

Tom slide her headphone a bit to ask about the experience, she nodded and say she loves it.

"There is two more game, miss Veni. I hope you don't mind"

Veni nodded and her headphone fixed, this time it was a fighting game like Street fighter style. A huge man standing in front of her when the round start.

Again, with the heavy mound lock, she barely able to move her limbs to control the character. She cannot block or punch.

The first blow landed on her chest and right on timing Paul poked on her breast.

"Eep! Wow..s-so real.."

Another land on her abdomen and the thigh, every hit, Paul and Tom sniggering and poking her continuously. Veni smiled and giggle whenever it happens.

When the character hit her face, Tom got a short stool to stand on and slap his cock on her face.

"How do I beat this?" she kept getting beat up, resulting her getting touched constantly, still unaware of two men playing on her.

With trying hard to move the bound and getting poked, she is getting tired.

But she knew there is one more game so she stayed in the chair.

The boys grinning, it was a game of lab facility, Veni venture quite a bit before she got a warning that monster is coming. She is then able to interact with small hiding locker.

She goes to hide but little did she know, something falling on her. Bunch of slug creatures stick on her and crawling on her. She yelped in panic.

And outside the game, she felt a various feeling of being touched. Paul and Tom grabbed and squeeze her chest and thigh. Exploring and caressing every inch of her body. But being hiding in a locker, she cannot move too much.

"Noo..get off me! Eek!"

"Ooh..if only you knew, Veni" Paul chuckled while squeezing her breast.

Veni moaned and whimpered when some of the slugs got into her pussy.

The guys zip open her shorts and Tom sneak his hands to start fingering her.

"Oohh..mm" she moans and go slacks. The character also collapsed inside tight locker, making more slugs wriggling inside.

Veni can only sit helplessly, not knowing they keep fingering her and making her wet.

"Wow, the game feels so r-reaaal ah! I-I can feel the bugs, eep!" she writhe on her seat while kept being fingered.

The character stood up and go venture again, but she is tripped and had a plant tendril snatch her short away.

The ankle lock clanks and pull her both leg up high apart, Paul and Tom swiftly removed her shorts by pulling it while her position made the small shorts easy to remove.

"Wait, how-?"

Before she able to remove the headphone and VR, the plants grabbing both her hands and holding her spread eagled. On the outside, since it's limited limbs, it's just bound her hands next to side of her head, but the leg is wide open.

Paul quickly unlocks one of the ankle lock, pull the short away from left leg and let it dangling on her right leg. This time Veni can feel someone touching him, but with her vision blocked, she isn't sure.

"Sir? What is going on?!"

Her chair reclined back very low to a laying position, arm still bound. Paul lock her leg apart again on leather lock before she can kick. In Veni's eyes the creature who holds an appendage or long thick tendril, slither it towards her mouth.

Tom stand with legs between the side of head rest on the floor. He squats and plunge her cock onto Veni's mouth, "Mmmpphhh!!"

Another appendage slithering on her crotch and Paul is ready with his wet cock. He pushed it into Veni's wet pussy, she let out muffled scream.

Basically she was bound, laid down on a reclined chair, have one guy fuck her face and the other her pussy. And she cannot do anything till the game is over.

The alien creature cums and so did the guys, they pour their load into Veni. They keep thrusting their cock on her mouth and pussy even if the game is over. Veni whimpered and cannot do anything.

Once Tom moved, Veni gasped and panting. A bit confused on what just happened. "What is happening? My pants-?"

"It's okay, miss Veni, it's just the machine malfunction" they snickered.

"Oh no, is it dangerous? Can you release me? My mouth and crotch feels weird.." she groaned, unable to look around with VR still stick on her eyes. She is still had her hand locked above next to her head and her legs spread open.

"It might be dangerous, the machine accidentally ripped your pants away, I had to re-lock your legs, earlier yea? So it won't go wrong further. We are so sorry" Paul answered.

"W-what should I do now?"

"Dude, this girl.."

But Paul mention him to shut up, "We have to replay the game, and take another route..maybe it will fixed it"

"Oh Okay.." she is flushed and exhausted and these guys know she will not be able to clear the next route as well. On the other route the alien boss decide to fuck her too.

The alien starts to ejaculate on her, Tom did as well.

"Nooo, don't. I'll lose again..nggghhh ohhh" Veni whimpered.

"There is a pill ahead and fountain you can drink to replenish your health"

The guys throw the birth control pills onto her mouth and Paul goes deep throat her. Tom giggled and said, it won't get the liquid system triggered unless she stimulate the machine by licking it.

"Mmhmh.." she nodded and began lapping and licking the shaft seductively, thinking it was just a device. They were cumming again and she is still thinks it was just an edible liquid produces by the machine. She drank it and it pass the level, Tom however still pounding on her.

"The ma-a-a-chine?"Veni shakes for each pound. Tom groaned loudly and poured his cum deep into Veni. He lets it dribble down her pussy onto her butthole. Her chest heaving up and down, the creature latched on her breast and two guys fondling each and pull the bra up as well. Now she is fully exposed, reclined back still and bound to the game chair.

"I'm tired.."

"We are sorry, miss Veni. We have to leave you like this for 2 hours in the meantime, we cannot remove the headgear because it will get worse."

Still gullible, she shakes weakly, "N-nooo.."

The character had fallen to a shaft, a tendril coming ou with two suction cups and went to pump her breast.

The guys pulled her shirt all way up to her neck and add lotion and fasten breast pump into her.

"What is happening now? My breast, eek!" Veni shakes her head while Tom and Paul saw the pump, sucking her nipples in and out, in and out in a slow steady motion. At the end of the pump is attached two small cable directly to a milk container.

"Oooh. My breast nipples..why.." Veni felt so stimulated, her C cup breast is big and the guys betting it will leak out milk.

Tom pats him and point at the white drips on the cable path. She is lactating!

"Paul, not only she is stupid but she is also a cow, pfff" he finger her slowly and sensual, apparently made Veni moaned louder, due to the game volume she did not realize it.

"Can you guys stop the game at least? Aah!"

Paul inserted a dildo and strapped on her crotch, it begin to spin and vibrate inside as the alien just pumping their tendrils in and out.

"Ooh my hole feels weird.."

"You mean pussy, Veni" he giggled but Veni cannot hear him.

She writhe in her bound, finally surrendering to the game fucking her up.

"Sorry, Veni, stay put for 2 hours alright?" Tom kisses her. Veni try to pull back but due to sensation her pussy and breast, she kisses back, not knowing that she kisses Tom. She thought it was a game mount directed to her face.

Paul then kiss her after, turning off the lamp and went off to get a dinner, leaving moaned Veni who still begs for the game to be turned off, alone.

--

The game played on loop when they return and heard Veni giggling and moaning, already getting used to the vibrator and pump. The milk container is also half full.

The guys removed her VR and she blinks of the sudden brightness. Her face is flushed red, blushing, still smiling every now and then.

"Can..can you please..remove these..? Please?" she looked down and see the breast pump but due to the angle, she thoughts it's embedded on the machine.

But she is skeptical on battery dildo placed on her but decide to ignore it. Since she was told it was game malfunction.

"Yes, but we have to ask for your experience, how was it?"

"Please remove it first.." she begs. She is unable to think straight.

To avoid any suspicions, they did but Veni still feels weak and sit still on the chair.

"The game is good..oohh mm..more.." she mumbles.

The guys smirking at each other. "More? Miss Veni"

"What?" she is confused, it seems like she let the pleasure get the better of her. "Oh..remove the pump and whatever in my vagina thing, please? What is that device?" being so pure and innocent, she don't know what a dildo actually is.

"It's confidential, we don't want to 'leak out' much"

"Gotcha" she whimpered when the dildo slowly extracted, the whole thing is wet and covered with her juice. And the pump also retracted but they hide the milk container quickly.

Her face is deep red and relieved, her breast is sore and her pussy hole is drenched.

"Will you come again next week, you are officially our playtester, miss Veni"

"Y-yes, I will come.. Oh.." their cum leak and dripping off her thigh when she stood, she almost fell, but they prop her to stand and sneak their hand on groping the breast.

"Mgh.." she reluctantly pushed it away, thinking it was accidental touch and pull down her still soaked shirt and pants. She is really spent. The guys help her pulled her pants so tight it keep the cum inside, they also poke the fabric between the pussy lips but she too tired and tingly to notice.

"You know what, we will give you a ride, huh? It's not safe for you to go out to public like this"

"Y-you are right.. Okay"

"Maybe we can do other testing beside game at your place who knows?"

"Okay..what kind of test? More games?" she squeaks obediently, still clueless.

"Oh yes, lots of fun games" The guys happy because they can continuing using her and she will remain unaware. And Veni will get experience more pleasure.

End