My Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain lingered for a while, before I turned to him.

I was not finished. I had been punished like the very naughty submissive I am, but I had not shared my pleasure with him.

Facing him, I raised up onto my knees, my back arched, with my chest forward and my arms still tied back. The blindfold continued to conceal the passion in my eyes, so I was to show him in a different way. I opened my legs again as I begged him to allow me.

'Allow me to show you my pleasure' I asked.

He reached forward and his two fingers pulled forward the red lace, exposing my mons. He looked down inside as I could feel the warm air now mixing inside with my first orgasm.

I whispered to him as he came close to me 'will you please receive my gift'.

He could see how wet I was inside that red lace and I began to lose myself in the thought of him taking them off of me just as he had put them on the previous night.

As he lowered them slowly off of me, I could smell my juices which had spread now to my thighs and inside my legs. The red lace found it's way over my feet and into his possession.

Feeling him take them from me made me groan for him more, and my legs, now wide apart, craved for him between them. The shackles prevented me from pulling him towards me.

I groaned further as I pushed my body closer to him until my wet lips were as close to him as I could sense from beneath the blindfold. Thrusting my hips forward and back, he would see my desperation, and I craved his hand reaching out and releasing me.

I thrusted further forward with my legs now spread wide and his fingers made contact with my slit. I felt my heat transfer to his fingers as he slid them over my clitoris and into my wet slit. The feeling almost sent me over the edge, but I was to ask him for his pleasure also.

'Your pleasure' I begged looking up at him. I heard the buttons on his trousers loosen as released his cock from inside.

How I wished to caress his cock in my hands first, but the shackles held tight and I reached straight for him with my tongue. Stretching out and licking the tip at first, before placing my lips around the head and sliding it into my mouth. I pushed back his foreskin gently with my teeth as I pleasured him.

His fingers were now inside me, my pleasure shared with him. How badly I had needed this, and I knew how hard I would orgasm as the sound of his fingers inside me filled my ears.

He continued gently and slowly as my juices covered his hand and he brought his fingers up to his lips to savour my taste just as we had done with the exotic fruits. I loved the thought of my juices lining his mouth, him savouring my flavour and scent. I wanted him to finish me, so I asked him to slide back into me and press against my clitoris as I sucked harder on his shaft.

His fingers did exactly that and the pleasure would soon be too much. I thrusted my hips some more, as I groaned louder. He climaxed in my mouth, the feeling of his warm thick semen sliding down my throat sending me over the edge also. My insides contracted around his fingers as he brought me to my second orgasm. I closed my legs instantly to hold his hand in place, and preserve the pleasure for a few moments longer.

I cleaned his shaft with my tongue, and I slowly allowed his fingers to exit.

My blindfold still covering my eyes, I bent forward as he removed the shackles from my wrists. Some exotic fruit from the table above remained and he fed this slowly to me as I laid there, my mouth receiving pieces of delightful fruit.

We finished our treats together, and laid in place for the remainder of the evening. My small body curled up into him, and his strong controlling arm around my shoulders and his hand on my waist as my blindfold remained in place.

I had never felt so safe and protected.