My Girl

Story Info
Two lesbians go camping.
1.2k words
4.22
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl is a little green velvet dress without panties on and she sits in my passenger seat with her hand out the window, floating it through the breeze to the beat of the 90s rap song bumping on the radio.

Beneath her is the old leather of my old truck. Hot to the touch in the summer. And my oh my, it is summer. The windows are down because the air conditioning has long shit out.

I am twenty-seven. Twenty-eight in a month, but not yet. For right now I'm twenty-seven and I'm an old Ford driving lesbian who only takes occasional dick when I'm drunk. Not since I met my girl. She gets jealous. Quick to fight at the bar with me lifting her up and carrying her away from men twice her size. My girl is twenty-three. She's bi-sexual and on our second date she took me to a tattoo parlor and got my name tattooed on her ass. I have always been attracted to crazy. My girl has the most amazing tits. They're bottom heavy, nipples point up like they were made for my mouth at any given point. I push her against the wall and pull up her tank top, suckle her into my mouth while I fiddle with the buttons of her jeans. She can cum anywhere. And I have tested.

Today, my girl is complaining. Promises me that camping will not fix it, but I have my doubts. I am the only daughter of a woodsman. Camping fixes everything that hurts. I load up the truck while she complains to me about work, her mom, college. I nod. Tut in the right places and buy cans of pepsi because my girl has awful tastes in the way of softdrinks. The pepsi and miller go into the icechest with piles of ice and when my girl quits complaining, she presses an old mix CD of mine in the radio that blessidly still works. It's Eminem and Biggie and Dre. Songs I'm not sure she's even heard until she sings along to the chorus. She's already having a good time and we are only at the gas station.

My girl is my biggest distraction. The skirt of her green dress falls up as she sits criss cross in my passenger seat. Everytime we pass a farm road, I think of parking and pulling her into my lap so she can grind on my knee while I kiss her neck.

Instead, I cross the dam and head to Lime Point. A favorite of my father's, a favorite of mine. The whole place slippery with moss and draped in green. Secluded because it's far from anything. Just what we need. Alone time.

There's one picnic table at Lime Point. There's no grills, just old fire pits and for our restrooms? Well, pick a tree. Any tree. I unload the truck. My girl doesn't lift a damn thing. I wouldn't let her. I unload the tent and have it up by the time she comes back with an arm full of starter wood for the fire. I kiss her. Thank you, baby. Put it right over there.

The icechest goes near the picnic table. The dry rations stay in the back of the truck in the animal-safe storage. I have a system.

My girl is wrapping her arms around me and kissing my neck. Horny. I can always tell. She's still muttering about this and that, small complaints to add to her earlier ones. I lead her by the hand to the picnic table and instruct her to sit her grumpy ass down. Not on the bench, on the table itself. She does. She's such a good girl, my girl.

I pull her to the edge of the picnic table while she giggles, tries to carry on the conversation, but I am uninterested in anything except pushing her knees apart. She leans back on her elbows. Her face basking in warm sun. I kiss the insides of her knees, up her thighs, and the smell alone drives me insane. She wiggles. Moans. Whimpers. Begs. I'm doing my best not to drag my tongue up her pussy crack and taste that familiar musk. Instead, I kiss and suck until she grabs hold of my hair. I press a smile into her thigh. "What do you want, baby?"

"Lick my pussy," she whimpers, arching her back and pushing herself against me. Needy. Urgent. I kiss her warm little pussy. Nuzzle my nose between her folds. Her elbows flatten and she's laying flat on her back, her back arching and her butt wiggling as my tongue works at her wet slit.

I flick my tongue fast just at the bottom of her clit, drifting down to her opening where my girl is so, so sensitive. My jaw is made of iron for my girl. I lick and suck and hum into her and when I stand up she is all plea for me to keep touching her. I have no intention of stopping.

She drapes a leg over my shoulder as I press my fingers into her mouth. "That's such a pretty pussy, baby."

Her face is red hot when I sink my fingers, wet with her spit, into her warm little cunt. I hold the leg that isn't over my shoulder out. I want her splayed open. I want to see my hard work.

My palm is against her clit. My fingers curling a come-here gesture as she whimpers my name and a little mantra, "oh, oh, oh." I move my weight from foot to foot. My clit throbs and brushes against the seam of my denim shorts. Later, in the tent, I will sit on her face and ride until her chin is covered in wet, but for now my fingers are sloppy working in and out of her. I know she's about to cum. What's more, I know she's about to fountain.

My baby is a squirter. So wet she makes squelching noises before the dam breaks and her legs begin to shake. We are almost there. My baby speaks in her native spanish tongue when she's close. Her eyes rolling heavenward.

When she's about to cum I change nothing. Ever. Never ever. That's a fool's game. I sink my fingers in fast and pull them out slow, over and over. Warm and wet, she squeezes at them and I pause to curl my finger.

My baby is waking the birds and sending them into a huff in the sky. Her whimpers have left. She is loud and talking with the lord. I speed it up only to slow it down and she's cussing me like a dog when I pick up the pace again and then, I hammer her. When I pull my fingers free she squirts. She wets my shorts and the hem of my t-shirt. It drips down my legs. I kneel and lap it up off of her legs, sensitive shivering pussy, and her ass crack until she pushes my face away with mutters.

I take her hand, cum drunk, and lead her to the river to swim off the sin. She nuzzles against me. That sweet face in the crook of my neck and my hand on the small of her back, pulling her into me. Once my girl cums, she is puddy and needy. She's cum dumb. I hold her hand as we climb into the river and we quickly establish a home-base on a stone that's half in and out of the water where we can lay in the hot sun before pushing off and dipping underneath the cool water.