Summer Intern

Story Info
Dave and I had founded a sex match organization for high end.
1.2k words
4.07
3.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was 24 and I was 54. Her parents had asked if she could stay with us for the summer to help her get acquainted with the area before summer. We had a giant house and was happy to help out old family friends.

We had made a lodging agreement, I needed an assistant and she needed room and board. It was perfect. Sarah arrived on the first Sunday of June. She was the typical 24 year old, a little immature, ready to party.

I helped her get settled in. Her bedroom was across the hall from ours. It had its own private bath and walk-in closet. I left her to unpack and went down to tend to dinner. We had a housekeeper that made sure all arrangements were made, but I needed to put final touches on it. Dave was in his home office preparing for his trip. He jokingly asked me how long until she was sharing our bed. I rolled my eyes, but he knew she fit my taste perfect.

At dinner we chatted about her plans and what her parents' wishes were. I had wondered what her mom was thinking; knowing my lifestyle and spending her own time in bed with me. She more than once said her mom wanted her to be mature and learn to be a strong female.

After dinner she returned to her room and I helped Dave finish up for his trip. I changed into my night clothes which consisted of a semi sheer wrap. When I got to her room she was unpacking her clothes. She was dressed in a sheer tank and a thong. I knew this was going to be tough not to take advantage. We chatted a bit and then I hugged her to bid her goodnight. I let my fingers linger a bit long and she softly moaned.

When I got back to my room, I told Dave "tomorrow, I will have her in my bed tomorrow" he laughed and said "of course, surprised not tonight."

The next morning as I was sitting at the table sipping my coffee Sarah came down ready for work. She was dressed in a tailored skirt suit, four inch heels, and her hair was in a tight bun. I was wearing a sheer wrap with nothing under it. I pointed Sarah to the coffee and toast and then invited her to join me at the table.

I explained that while we work from home she could be less formal and a bit more relaxed with clothes and that I would be happy to help her dress. We would only go to the office on Wednesdays for meetings, the rest of the time I usually stayed home. I wanted to touch Sarah so bad. Even though she was so overdressed she was so sexy and smelled delicious.

Midra, our housekeeper, arrived around 9 in the morning. I greeted Midra with a gentle hug and a tug on butt. Midra was in her 30's, married, with a couple of kids. I loved her softness and often we would spend our afternoons meeting each other's desires. Midra whispered in my ear that she liked the looks of the fresh meat and hoped she could watch. I winked at her as she walked away to get busy.

I showed Sarah the rest of the house and my home office. In my home office there was a desk with computer, a plush couch, a couple comfy chairs, a walk out to a patio and bathroom with a shower off to the side. She commented that she could live in this space and I replied sometimes you will.

Dave and I had founded a sex match organization for high end executives and wealthy individuals. Sex was our subject and we made a good living off of it and lived a very open and fun lifestyle with it. We both kept lovers and occasionally shared lovers. Midra's youngest child could be Dave's but no one ever asks and she is paid well enough to never tell.

Sarah's parents have used our services multiple times for a vacation match. They enjoy taking a couple young college age girls on vacation with them. It is a great way for girls to get to travel and experience sex in a safe atmosphere.

In my office hung a picture of Sarah's parents and one of their first vacations with a thank you note. Sarah stood looking at the picture and asked who the girls were. I answered her honestly and explained as an intern she was expected to keep everything confidential.

At 9:30am I video chatted my office assistant at the office. She was use to seeing me almost nude or nude. It was disclosed in her hiring package. We chatted about the plans for the day, I introduced Sarah, and then scheduled Wednesday's office meeting. With Dave out of town I would lead the meeting and sign any new contracts.

After our morning call, I had Sarah get comfortable on the couch so we could chat. I told her to ask any questions she wanted so that she was comfortable with the industry. She immediately wanted to know about her parents and how many times and how long. I explained we keep a confidential record of our clients. They pay us well for what we do and we don't tell anyone what they do, but I keep a photo album of thank you photos sent to us.

I pulled out the large binder filled with all kinds of photos including individuals in sex acts and posing together. We matched couples with all kinds of desires. Young women were our most requested, but sometimes chubby girls, bbc men, gay sex, and some very taboo request.

Sarah said to me "my parents intentionally sent me here didn't they" and I replied "yes, they want you to live a full rich lifestyle and have fun."

Sarah then asked how many lovers Dave and I had. I explained Midra was a long term lover of both of ours, Dave currently has two young ladies with him on his trip, and I didn't currently have a full time lover, but things would change quickly.

I placed my hand on Sarah's hand and told her to relax. The more she relaxed and enjoyed, the more she would enjoy her time here. I then leaned in and kissed her which opened the way to me seducing her.

I opened Sarah's jacket and unbuttoned her top. Her tits were so firm and perky. I pulled her jacket and top off then moved down to her skirt. She had on a garter and thigh highs, but no panties. I removed her matching bra and left her just wearing her garter, thigh highs, and heels. I slipped down to the floor, spread her legs wide, and began to suck on her sweet pussy. She laid her head back and moaned so softly. I loved on her for a long time and made her cum multiple times.

When I got up she started to put her clothes on, I stopped her, gave only her blazer and advised her that she would dress according to my wishes while she was with us.

I returned to my desk to review the new contracts and asked her to find Midra for me. She started to walk shamefully and I said "Midra knows what you were doing. Walk with pride because dozens of girls would love to be in your place."