My Girl Best Friend's Dick

Story Info
Two friends accidentally grow a dick.
3k words
4.49
15.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, of course shes late today. shes always late. I don't know why i expected anything else out of her." Marissa was always late to everything. She needed to get her life together. I've known her since second grade and I could count on one hand the amount of times shes been on time to class. I thought maybe once she started college things would change but no. she was late to her own 18th birthday party, and mine.

Mr Brunner continued his instructions on todays chemestry lab going into the details of what the chemicals are and the dangers of what they could do to your body if not handled carefully but I wasnt listening very closely. My mind was focused on Marissa.

"Sorry im late Mr. Brunner!" Marissa barged her way through the door into class and plops herself down in the stool next to me.

"Please Ms Wood, if you wouldnt mind making a better attempt at being on time for our labs." He rolls his eyes knowing there isnt a chance of that happening and continues writing on the board.

"So what did I miss?" Marrissa turns to me, as usual expecting me to fill her in on everything going on. However, still being slightly annoyed i stay silent. "Katy, come on what are we doing today? Why arent you talking?"

"Because you made me look stupid sitting here by myself. Is it really that hard to be on time?"

"Sorry i had to stop and get Gas on the way here. It wasnt my fault and its a monday, give me a break. But I'm here now so its all good." Marrissa spills her backpack onto the table unloading various pencils, notebooks and crumpled up homework assignments from weeks ago that never got turned in. Her side of the table in a complete opposite fasion to mine which was neatly organized and clean looking. Finally she finds the lab instructions given to us yesterday and begins reading through them.

Even now while I tried to focus on the teachers lesson, I could feel the heat from marrissa's body, her knee touching my leg just made it so hard for me to focus. I hated that I felt this way. She was the complete opposite of me. Lazy, Unfocussed, Tardy, sloppy, and yet everytime I catch a whif of her perfume its like my brain short circuts. I lose all my focus when im around her. I look over at her in the corner of my eye, of course her make up is perfect. Her skin is flawless. and even through she can be a clutz shes still manages to stay passing all of her classes with B's though I still don't know how.

She, of course, was dressed up for class like always in a cute little skirt and loose flowy top that showed half her chest off. Compared to me in my leggings and sweatshirt, the only time people noticed me is when i was in the way of them looking at Marrissa.

By the time i had managed to refocus, Mr Brunner was passing out beakers of some weird colored chemicals. I'd completely missed his whole lecture about the lab today.

"Hey" Marrissa whispers in my ear, making the hairs on my arm stand up. "What do you think would happen if we drank these?" she mimes as if pouring a whole beaker of chemicals in her mouth. "would I explode do you think?"

"No you wouldnt explode but it would probably make you really sick. Now come one what do the instructions say to do?"

"I don't know, what does it matter? Just dump them in to eachother and see what happens. isnt that what science is about?" At that point, her phone in her backpack started buzzing. With no hessitation she quickly reached down and grabbed it and started texting.

"Marrissa come on please we have to do this lab."

"I'm texting Ryan give me a sec."

"No, we need to focus."

"Its fine give me a sec."

Now being extrenely frustrated, I quickly reach over and try to take her phone from her. But my hand slips on the table, crashing into all three of the chemical breakers sending them crashing into Marrissa's lap.

Marrissa starts screaming as The chemicals begin to mix on her lap and hiss and steam sending weird smelling vapors off of her mini skirt which begins to disolve from the chemicals.

"Oh my God, Katy!" By this point we've gathered the attention of the entire class and Mr Brunner.

"Were you two not listening at all?! Come on Marrissa we need to get you to the nurse right away."

Mr Brunner then puts Marrissa's arm around him and begins quickly walking her out of the room and to the nurses office. I could feel every eye in the room on me.

The next day Marrissa wasnt at any of her classes. she hadnt called or texted me at all about how she was doing or feeling. I really hoped she was doing okay. The next day came and went with still no sign of Marrissa. No calls, no texts. Thursday was the same.

Finally, at the end of the day on Friday my phone buzzed. Marissa was calling.

"Oh my god, Marissa I'm so sorry! Are you okay? What's going on?"

"Uh, yeah I'm... okay." Her voice was timid. So different from her usual confident style. "Could you maybe come over? I need to show you something."

"Yeah. Yeah I'll head over there right now."

"Okay. I'll see you soon." Click. There was definitely something wrong. I hoped she was okay. I quickly rushed to my car and drove over to Marissa's as fast as I could.

I pulled up to her house and let myself in. Her parents usually worked till 6 so they wouldn't be home yet. I made my way up the stairs and knocked on Marissa's door. I heard footsteps in the room then the lock on the door clicked. I slowly opened the door worried that I'd see someone reminiscent of two face from Batman. But she looked like herself. Her hair wasn't done and she wasn't dressed up. Just wearing sweats and a T-shirt.

"Hey." I said softly

"Hey"

"Are- Are you okay?"

"Yeah, well I mean, I'm not dead or anything." She was struggling to make eye contact with me.

"So, what did you need to show me?" Her hands clenched and played with the drawstrings on her sweats. "Did you get burned really bad? Why haven't you been at school?"

"Um, no there wasn't any burns."

"Oh. That's good right?" She continued nervously wringing her hands and fidgeting. "What happened?"

"I'm not really sure how... but the chemicals you spilled in my lap, they... did something."

"What did they do?"

"Okay you have to promise not to freak out okay?" She stood up and for the first time looks me deeply in the eyes. Her beautiful green eyes looking into mine hoping I can tell her the truth.

"Yeah I won't freak out, I promise." She continues looking me in the eyes before stepping back and undoing the knot on her sweats.

"Okay don't freak out." She finishes untying the strings of her sweats and grabs the waistband. She looks at me one more time full of fear and desperation. Her growing amount of nervousness makes me nervous as I can feel my heart slamming into my chest. I've seen Marissa naked plenty of times. So I was wondering why this was such a big deal.

She closes her eyes and slowly pulls down her sweats, bending over at the waist until her sweats are around her ankles and stands back up, quickly coving her face with her hands. I follow Marissa's long legs up from the floor and where they finally meet is something I know was never there before. Hanging between her legs is a huge dick.

My jaw drops as I try to form a cohesive sentence but nothing comes out. I see her spread her fingers on her face as she peeks at me.

"Well? Do you hate me now? You never want to talk to me again cuz I'm a freak right?" I see tears start forming in her eyes. I finally manage to close my mouth and speak.

"It's... huge." Though I've managed to speak I still can't pull my eyes away from the massive dick hanging from my friends crotch. Easily bigger than any I've seen before "Does it... work?"

"What? What do you mean does it work?"

"Like has it gotten... hard?"

"I don't- I haven't really tried. So you don't hate me?" Her eyes get real big and hopeful as she looks at me. New tears forming in her eye as her fear is seemingly lifted away. I manage to break eye contact with her dick and look up to her.

"Of course I don't hate you. You're my best friend." The tears that were forming now streak down her face. She quickly Wipes them away and bends down to pull her sweats up. "Wait."

She looks up at me curiously as she's bent over.

"What?" I look at her, then at her dick, then back at her. I nervously bite my lip.

"Could I... touch it?" She sheepishly stands up and looks at me curiously.

"You want to... touch... my dick?" She struggles to get out the last words as if trying to make them make sense.

"Uh.. yeah it's huge I just wanna see... what it feels like."

"Um, okay, sure." She nervously stands with her arms behind her back. I glance back and forth between her and her new penis before slowly walking over to her until I'm just inches from her warm body.

I reach my arm forward and gently wrap my fingers around the shaft. I feel her body tense up. I look up into her wide eyes with her cock in my hand, both of us biting our lips.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"It feels... weird... but nice." I slowly start sliding my hand up and down the length of her shaft as her eyes widen even further. A sharp breath escapes her lips as she glances down and watches me rub her dick.

While looking her in the eyes I slowly get down on my knees until I'm just at eye level with her dick. Looking at her I bring my other hand up and wrap it around her balls, cradling them in my hand and start softly massaging them. She takes another quick gasp of air as she feels the sensations of my hands on her dick and balls.

As I continue I can feel her heartbeat in the veins of the shaft. Her soft skin begins to stretch as her dick begins filling with blood, extending it straight out until it almost touches my nose.

"Oh my god." We both say in unison. Marissa's dick is now extended a full 10 inches outwards.

"Marissa I've never seen a dick this big."

"Me either. And it's mine..."

"How does it feel now?"

"It feels... amazing." I can see her eyes glancing between my eyes and my lips as she licks her own. "Do you wanna try... sucking it?" My heart is beating out of my chest. So many crazy emotions are filling my body right now. I can feel my own pussy becoming soaked at just the fact that I have her massive dick in my hands and now she wants me to put it in my mouth.

I move my head looking between her and her dick before looking her in the eyes and nodding with a big smile on my face. She grins from ear to ear. I look back down at her dick as I slowly move my head forwards opening my mouth to take her head inside it. I wrap my lips around her shaft and begin bobbing my head forward and back, wrapping and circling my tongue around the head of her cock. My right hand moving up and down the shaft while my left massages her balls.

Not long after I hear moans coming from Marissa as she puts her hands on the back of my head, sending electricity down my spine and begins pushing my head further down the length of her dick. I feel the tip of it touch the back of my throat and while with guys before I didn't like it, for some reason, knowing this was Marissa's cock I loved the feeling of having it all the way. I wanted more.

I moved my hands from her dick and balls and grabbed her ass tight while pulling her closer to me, trying to force as much of her cock into my throat as possible. I could feel my windpipe being blocked and I couldn't breath but Marissa kept moaning loader which encouraged me to keep going. I finally felt my nose touch her pelvis and looked up at her.

Her eyes were closed, enjoying the sensation of her dick in my throat. Finally the need for oxygen superseded my need for dick as I released my throat, taking a big gulp of air as her slobber covered dick sat in front of me. My pussy soaked all the way through.

"Lay on the bed." I commanded her. She looked shocked but didn't question and quickly crawled up onto her bed before laying on her back. Her dick now laying atop her stomach.

I stood up from my knees and took off my sweatshirt allowing my boobs to see the light. Only B cups, not as big as Marissa's but when I revealed them her eyes lit up. I bent over, removing my leggings and panties.

I've been naked in front of Marissa countless times but never with this intent. Never with my pussy swelling and soaking and dying to take the enormous dick that lay before me. I crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees until I was straddling Marissas's body. Our faces, just and inch apart, our hot heavy breath mixing in the air between us.

She finally gives into the anticipation and grabs the back of my head, pulling me in, locking our lips together. This moment I'd dreamed about, touched myself to, was now happening in real life. Her soft lips perfectly fit mine as if they used to be one. Her tongue slides gently along my own as they now begin to fight for dominance within our mouths. I can feel her hands caressing my entire body before landing on my breasts and holding them firmly with my nipples between her fingers as she gently twists and plays with them. My hand makes it's way down her body and grabs hold of her wet dick and begins rubbing it against my aching pussy lips.

Deciding I can't wait any longer I slide my body back as her thick cock slides smoothly into my body. Both of us gasp as the sensations in our body are overwhelming. I bury my face in her neck as I continue bouncing my body on her dick. Her nails now digging into my back as I can feel her dick pulsing inside of me. I bite her neck as she begins thrusting her hips, pushing her dick even deeper into me. She grabs my ass and spreads my cheeks as she then begins thrusting faster and faster, the full length of her shaft repeatedly sliding in and out of me. I find it hard to catch my breath as Marissa fucks me.

I sit up on top of her dick, letting the full size penetrate all the way into me. Then start slowly rocking my hips back and forth, our hips now rubbing together. I can feel every inch of her dick as it's up into my stomach. I begin rocking my hips even faster, feeling the overwhelming sensation of of an orgasm approaching.

"Oh fuck Marissa, I think I'm going to cum."

"Fuck, Katy, I think I'm going to cum too." I lean down and passionately kiss Marissa without losing the rhythm of our hips.

"Cum in me." I beg. Her eyes widen before pulling my lips back to hers and thrusting even harder into me. I feel her muscles tighten all over her body as she thrusts hard into my pussy. Her dick throbs and pulses and I feel warmth fill my body as her cum explodes into my pussy, filling me up. The warmth and throbbing are just enough to make my mind and body explode in euphoric sensations as I orgasm, filled with cum.

"Fuck! That was amazing, Katy!" She lays with her hands behind her head. "I wanna taste it." She begins sitting up and slides me off of her dick, laying me on my back. I spread my legs wide for her as she gets on her knees and puts her face. between my legs with her ass up.

I feel her tongue lick along my now so sensitive pussy lips. I begin pushing out the load that was just blown into me and feel the dripping of cum out of my lips. No sooner than it comes out does Marissa lick it up, putting my entire pussy in her mouth and burying her tongue inside me. Like fireworks in my brain, I grab her head and pull it in even further. Her tongue explores deep into my body and extracts every bit of cum it can find. She finally sits up on the bed on her knees. We both breathe heavily for a minute as our brains and bodies attempt to process what just happened.

"Ya know, I knew you were a cum slut already." I say jokingly. "But being a slut for your own cum... that's a new level." She smiles real big at me.

"You're right. And I'm definitely going to need more soon. So as soon as you're ready to make it happen again..." without another word, I sit up, push her onto her back and hop back on.