My Girl Tara loves Cocks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She choked and coughed and pulled herself back from Mr D's cock to look at me. I could see it in her eyes she was totally inhibited!

She took another deep drag and pulled me closer to give me a blowback, while positioning her legs over Mr D. And as we kissed she rubbed her dripping wet cunt on D's face.

It was ecstatic for everyone. I end up coughing while Tara rubs her cunt a little more on Mr D.

She takes another drag, gives me the joint and turns to Mr D and holds his head while adjusting her hips on Mr D's cock in cowgirl.

The minute her pussy engulfs Mr D's entire cock, she gives him a blowback until the man coughs and his cock involuntarily fucks the shit out of tripped out Tara's cunt.

I sit back on the lounge chair while smoking the joint and filming the fuck of my girlfriend's life.

Tara rides the entire cock bobbing up and down with her tits sweating and jiggling vicariously. Her butt bounces on D's shaft while the butt plug makes her cunt tighter as she rides.

Mr D lifts Tara off. "Babe I might cum if you keep riding like this!" he exclaims as he holds the tip of his dick to not cum.

Tara flips her hair back and turns around to put her pussy back in front of Mr D. "Then you ride it." Mr D slaps both the ass cheeks hard.

"Slap them harder D!" I yell at him. Mr D gets excited and slaps Tara's cheeks until she moans and wriggles it in front of his face. He gets up and positions himself in doggy style to fuck her in the middle of the bed.

It was so fucking hot like a scene out of that kinky Caligula film. Her ass cheeks were red.

Mr D rode her so hard that she ended up in pro-bone position Mr D's cock drilling her cunt as if there was no tomorrow.

"Kanal. I'm going to cum! I do not know if it's from my ass, or my pussy! Fuck me D, please fuck me!?" Tara begs me while getting fucked.

I look at Mr D. "Finish the slut dude!" I shout to him. Mr D goes savage and fucks my girlfriend's tight cunt and both of them orgasm simultaneously.

Mr D remains plugged in Tara for the next two minutes. Tara had tears from her eyes but looks at me with a very satisfied smile.

Mr D slowly pulls his cock out and you can see cum dripping out from the tip of his cock and from the depth of Tara's cunt.

He got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean himself. Tara looks at him while almost being passed out.

I get up while finishing the joint and head to her and pull her head towards me to kiss while I felt the cum drip out of her cunt with my other hands. Her pussy is warm and tender.

I grabbed the cum and put it in her mouth while I whispered in her ears, "Bitch the night is not over yet. This cunt is going to be fucked and flooded again."

The AFTER-FUCK is yet to come a third part. Watch this space.

12