My Girlfriend

Story Info
Stephanie secretly falls in love with friend's daughter.
1.1k words
4.15
9.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 41 years old, married and seeking to spice up our sex life. My husband and I have a good marriage. It's just that the sex is dull, sometimes beyond dull.

My figure is the same as that of the tv character "Max Black": 5' 3", 39 27 34. Size DD boobs seem to attract attention from guys and some women I know. It dosen't bother me that they look. A part of me down deep is actually flattered. It's like telling me that I'm still hot.

One night while we were sitting in front of the television watching "Virgin River", at least I was watching that show, I had a harebrained notion. I let it roll around in my brain for a couple of minutes before saying anything to Jon.

I turned to see him reading a copy of Sports Illustrated. It was not the swimsuit issue.

I went into the bathroom ostensibly to pee but stripped to the waist while in there.

Minutes later I returned to the TV room wearing the same Ivory Dobby-Mesh Tie-neck Balloon-sleeve blouse but without my bra. Did I want the whole world checking out "the girls"? Of course I did.

I was ready to go outside but I wanted hubby with me.

"Honey, what are you reading?"

"Just an article on Tom Brady."

"Is Gizelle mentioned?"

"They're divorced."

I kept my eyes on him.

"Do you feel like going out?"

He looked at me.

"I tell you what."

"OK"

"Find a street corner. I'll come by and pretend to proposition a hooker."

"I have idea."

"OK"

"I go outside and come in. Pretend you called a hooker from here. You're a bachelor who's looking to get some."

"Let's just go to the mall. You can go like that."

"That's really what I wanted to do."

The notion to go out naked had been stuck in my brain for a few days. Most of the time it just sits in my subconscious.

By 8 o'clock on that warm evening in May Jon and I are walking past stores in a fairly crowded mall. My bare boobs are jiggling in the transparent blouse. So what if they attract attention.

I was about to have the escapade that I sought. I spotted Jane Fleming, the 19 year old daughter of my neighbor across the road.

Jane is a very attractive blond. Wavy hair parted on her left side reaches her small tits. She has wide coral lips, blue eyes, an upturned nose and dimples. Her eyes are two inches above mine making her look down.

It's not a secret that she likes girls. In fact she came out to her parents at age 17 while in a relationship with a fellow cheerleader named Callie Mc Call.

I, on the other hand, daydream about girl on girl sex. I just don't tell my husband about it. Maybe that's the real reason why sex with him is beyond dull.

"Jane how's your mom?"

"She's doing well Mrs Tench."

"Do you still work at Eighty-Eight Nail Supplies?"

"I may never leave there."

Her eyes had gone right to my boobs. I expected that.

"How's Callie?"

"We broke up a long time ago."

"Sorry to hear that."

I wasn't sorry to hear that. I was glad to hear that. Can I get Jane Flemming out of her panties? Will I get to lick that pussy?

I'm sure she'd love to play with these boobs.

"It only lasted a few months."

"Come for coffee some afternoon."

Saturday afternoon, three days later, at 1 o'clock my doorbell rang while I was lying topless in the hammock on our deck. I walked through the house to the front door.

"Jane come inside. I was just outside on the deck."

I returned to the deck, this time with her.

Jane and I engaged in girl talk. Like the other night she was focused on my boobs.

"I'll bet you like to touch them."

She blushed.

"You're married."

"Yah so what."

I turned the folding chair 90 degrees allowing me to look directly at her.

I leaned toward her. Open mouths met letting my tongue brush her tongue.

Her soft hands went to my "girls" pushing them together and squeezing lightly.

"That Feels so good. Leave your hands on them."

She withdrew her hands only to remove her top, a Navy low-cut short-sleeved scoop neck.

I pushed the strap slowly off her left shoulder then the other one while her eyes held my eyes.

I unhooked the front closure. The garment slipped to her lap.

She backed away as did I.

"Maybe we sould go inside."

"Good call," I replied.

It's finally happening for me. After weeks of polishing the pearl every night I'm finally doing a woman. So what if she's young enough to be my daughter. She's smoking hot. So what if my husband comes home unexpectedly and catches us.

In less than a minute my capri jeans and panties were on the bedroom floor with her cutoffs and panties.

She is lying partially atop me, her tongue brushing an areola. She crawled backward putting her face in my vulva.

OH my God this is AWESOME! A hot 19 year old is licking 41 year old pussy.

She crawled again, this time putting her fingers in place of her tongue.

My body is reacting to the stimulus. Muscles go into spasms causing tension that makes me quiver. Juices are spreading making me wet and sticky down there.

The orgasm happened,finally. While recuperating slowly from the exertions I flashed a toothy smile.

She asked, "was it good for you."

"It was awesome."

A few minutes elapsed. Having recovered fully from the exertions I got dressed, this time with a bra and black cold-shoulder top.

For a long time I had regarded Jane's mother as a friend. We hang out either in her house or mine. We've gone to the mall together a few times.

There will be no more questioning my sexuality. I've accepted it. Furthermore, I like her 19 year old daughter as my girlfiend.

A few nights later I found myself sitting in a chair on Laura Fleming's patio. Jane is at work. Jon and Todd, the husbands, are sitting with us.

I'm not planning to come out to anyone, at least not now. If Jane outs me to her parents I'm ok with that. However, I prefer that she dosen't do so in front of my husband. I'll tell him when I'm ready.

It felt natural that Laura Fleming should be the first person to whom I come out. After all, she is a close friend.

I will tell her exactly what I want her to know.

It had been a long day at the office but when I left at 5 I just had to have a conversation with Laura.

While sitting in my car I dialed her number.

"Hello"

"It's me Stephanie."

"What's up girlfriend?"

"Meet me at the coffee shop in about 10 minutes."