My Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie wanted to get caught by her husband.
1k words
4.25
3.9k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5 20 that afternoon, minutes after ending the phone call, I took a seat in the coffee shop. I'm watching the door to see if Laura enters. When she does I'll wave helping her locate me.

I had picked a day when Jon is away on a business trip.

Laura is separated so she's free to come and go where and when she pleases. Jane's a big girl. She can take care of herself.

I looked up and waved as I spotted my friend 10 feet away.

"So Stevie what's happening?"

"Big news," I said.

"Not as big as what happened with Ken today," she replied.

"What happened with Ken?"

"He's taking me to dinner Friday for seafood."

"How long have you guys been seeing each other?"

"Two weeks. I met him at work. He's an accountant."

"Cool," I replied.

I'm happy for her.

"What's your news girl?"

"I fell in love with a woman."

"That's heavy. Have you told Jon yet?"

"No, I'm working up the courage."

"Who's the woman? Is she anyone I know?"

"Your daughter."

"Really! It never occurred to me that she would go for so such a big age gap relationship."

"I hope you don't have a problem with it. She's great. I'm in love with her."

"No No. I'm just very surprised."

"Does she like going to the bars often?"

"Actually no," said Laura.

"She wants to get breast augmentation."

"OH? She didn't say anything to me."

"I said to her that they'd make her back ache. I don't want to see her be uncomfortable because of me."

"I'm glad you told me this. I think my daughter has a bad case of boob envy."

"A very bad case," I replied.

We had been sipping coffee and nibbling our muffin between remarks but both of us still had a nearly full cup.

"I was surprised the day when she came out to me and her dad. She wasn't into boys but I never thought she turned out to be lesbian."

"I never thought I'd want a woman either."

"I'm sure she'll tell me about you when she thinks the time is right."

A few days passed. I guess down deep I wanted to get caught having sex with a woman.

Jane and I are sitting on the deck. Though we're not flirting openly, we do look into each other's eyes for 3 seconds at a time.

I would be making out with her right now if my husband wasn't here on this deck.

Nature called Jon so Jane and I had a few minutes to ourselves.

"Did you tell him that we're in a relationship?"

"Not yet but I told your mother."

"I know you told my mother about us."

"Why didn't you tell her about that other thing?"

"What other thing? You mean breast augmentation?"

"Yah that."

"They dont have to be huge like yours. I just want B."

"Having size A tits is not the worst thing that can happen to a girl."

"When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to need a bra. Now sometimes I feel as though I still don't need to wear one."

My brain could conjure up an image of having her tongue in my mouth and her hands pushing my boobs together or squeezing them. I would've bet that she can imagine similar actions.

The image in my head was to become reality. Jane and I came into my bedroom and stood eyeball to eyeball at the foot of my bed. I was aware that my husband would be home soon. He had gone to visit with his brother Keith, a house where he goes frequently but never stays longer than an hour, often times not even that long.

I draped my arms over her shoulders. My right hand held my wrist linking my arms together. She put her arms around my waist. Our open mouths met.

Jane and I both backed away only to get undressed while watching each other.

I sat on the back end of my bed. She knelt before me putting her tongue onto my vulva. My clitoris soon became engorged as my labia opened. Her palms went up to my breasts brushing them then squeezing lightly.

This is awesome baby. Don't stop.

Wetness spread inside me as her tongue brushed me.

Eat me darling. Eat me.

She knelt upright putting her fingers in place of her tongue.

My body is telling me that I'm close to an orgasm. I want that orgasm then I want a second one, perhaps even a third.

I wanted to end my marriage but I couldn't say it. I'll let my behavior say it for me.

While I recuperated from the exertions Jane was lying of my bed. Her legs were apart and her knees raised inviting me to wedge my thigh between her thighs.

My breasts squashed against hers as our mouths touched. Her wetness spread around my fingers as her vagina ballooned and her clit swelled.

Suddenly the sound of a male clearing his throat raced through the air. Raising my head in shock, I turned around to see Jon standing just inside the doorway. Jane propped her body on her forearms. Embarrassed, she looked down and away from him.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD."

Leaving his words hanging in the air, he stormed out. He slammed two doors behind him.

I looked at Jane. She turned her head to look at me.

"I guess the divorce proceedings are about to begin."

She did not reply.

I added, "at least it's in the open."

Jane nodded.

I added, "so we don't have to keep sneaking around."

A day passed. Jon and I did not share the bed the previous night.

We had been home from work for a few minutes and sitting in our kitchen.

He began to tell me his plans.

"We need to sell the house, split the profit."

I nodded but paused for a long time before speaking.

"I've been into women for a long time. I stayed in our marriage because I couldn't accept the fact."

"How long have you been fucking Janey?"

"Not even a month," I replied. "She's my first girlfriend."