My Girlfriend Became a Man

Story Info
Doctor Change's girlfriend becomes his first patient.
1.7k words
4.07
19.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Change Prequel: My Girlfriend Became a Man:

Doctor Change is a pioneer in gender change therapy. But, before the Doctor was Doctor Change he was a handsome student at the top of his class in medical school. His expertise was in gender change therapy and he was helping with a new therapy that would change the gender change industry forever!

The therapy involved a simple injection that within minutes could change someone's gender completely. James was participating in the animal trials and so far the results were nothing short of miraculous. He was working on a rat when his girlfriend walked in. James almost dropped his syringe when she bounded into the lab.

"Baby! Are you done yet? We are going to miss our reservation if we don't hurry!" Tiffany bounced on her toes as she gave James her puppy dog eyes. Tiffany was a gorgeous blonde with brown eyes and curves that James knew only got better as the clothes came off. Her firm large breasts distracted James as they busted out of her tight red dress that clung to her firm flat tummy and showed off her beautiful hips. James knew he was going to enjoy seeing Tiffany walk away with her large ass cheeks bouncing with each step.

"Wow, you look stunning," James said before refocusing on the task at hand, "let me just inject this rat, and then we can go!"

"Baby, can that wait till tomorrow? We need to go! I am starving!" Tiffany whined as she grabbed James's hand with the syringe in it.

"Woah babe, watch out, you wouldn't want me to stick you with this, the changes are permanent! Plus we haven't even started human trials yet," James Said.

Tiffany bit her lip, "Maybe I want you to stick me, stick me right here, baby." Tiffany turned around and lifted her dress to show her large firm ass, not a dimple or tan line to be found.

James reached out and cupped her asscheeks before leaning in and kissing her neck, "Babe that is for dessert, can't skip dinner, right?"

"I'm glad you agree, lets go!" Tiffany started to walk away and James could only stand and admire her ass as each step made the dress drop inch by inch until her ass was covered again.

"Okay, okay, let's go! Plus I am starving too and I hear this place has an amazing Filet Mignon." James put the syringe on the table and they walked out of the lab together.

As the door on the lab was closing Tiffany Stopped, "Oh crap, baby, I left my purse on your lab table, I will be one sec!" Tiffany scurried back through the door before it closed and in a few moments, she was back with her purse. "Got it! Let's go eat! Then you can eat me after!"

They made it to the restaurant in record time, luckily they beat the rush hour traffic and sat down at their table as the sun began to set. The restaurant was a beautiful high-end restaurant with leather seating, candlelight, and a beautiful piano with a pianist laying Frank Sinatra.

"Baby, I am so glad we finally are making it out for our one-year anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year since I swiped right on the sexy doctor-to-be." Tiffany said as she perused the menu. James marveled at Tiffany's beauty and how lucky he was to have her at his side.

"Cheers baby and cheers to 100 successful gender swap injections on our subjects! I think we are ready for human trials. But my Professor still thinks we need to do some more testing." James said as they clinked glasses.

"Oh wow, that is wonderful! I know you had been saying how well it has been going, but I didn't realize you had 100 successes in a row! I'm so proud of you, baby!" Tiffany's smile made James nearly forget his name. James felt Tiffany's foot slide up his calf and his cock awakened as her foot slid to his inner thigh. James adjusted himself as her foot began to tease his thickening cock. Tiffany purred, "I know I'm hungry, but I'm hungry for something else more. Maybe we get our dinner to go and head home?"

James did not need to be asked twice, he raised his hand, "waiter!"

They made it home in record time with their filet mignons and James tossed the food on the kitchen table. Like two lions in heat, Tiffany and James ravaged each other as they made their way to the bedroom. By the time they were in bed they were naked and James had claw marks on his back as he kissed down Tiffany's toned hairless body. Hearing only their heavy breathing, James sucked on Tiffany's erect nipples. Tiffany sighed with pleasure as James squeezed Tiffany's full perky breasts while he continued to kiss down her belly to her pink pussy.

"Oh fuck James, eat my pussy one last time!" James didn't think much of what Tiffany said as he tasted Tiffany, her pussy was soaking wet. Lost in Tiffany's pussy, James eagerly fed on her wetness as it leaked from her engorged pussy. "Oh my Gawd, James don't stop, eat me the fuck out!" James felt his cock throbbing as he tasted copper and honey, a mixture that was like heaven's nectar. He had never tasted a pussy as delicious as Tiffanys'.

"Fuck Tiffany, you have me so hard, I need to be inside you," James said as he climbed on top of Tiffany, spreading her legs to slide his cock inside of her effortlessly. The eyes of an angel looked up at James as he made love to his girl. Memorizing every curve and delicate feature of his beautiful girlfriend. Her pouty lips parted to moan as James increased his thrusts.

"Mmm, baby, keep going, I am going to cum," Tiffany whispered as her face flushed. Her puppy eyes enlarged as James knew the inevitable was coming. In ecstasy, Tiffany's pussy clenched onto his cock, the beginning of Tiffany's orgasm. "Mmmm, baby, I'm cumming!" James felt a warmth surround his cock and he couldn't hold back an orgasm of his own. His cock stiffened as euphoria released from his balls and into his sweet Tiffany.

"Oh fuck, baby, that was amazing, you are amazing," James said as he fell to Tiffany's side. They both looked into each other's eyes for a long moment before Tiffany rolled out of bed. Beautiful buttcheeks bounced with each step as James watched Tiffany leave the room before she entered with something in her hand. Something small, with a confused realization, James knew what she had in her hand: a syringe. "Babe, why do you have that?" James knew without a doubt that was a syringe from his lab.

Tiffany looked at James and only said, "sorry James," before injecting the syringe into her plump ass.

"Nooooooo, Tiffany, what have you done!" James screamed as his hands raked through his hair.

The effects immediately hit Tiffany as a tingling sensation started in her pussy and spread throughout her body. "I had to James, I have always felt like a man, I couldn't wait any longer. Being trapped in this feminine body was torture!"

Confusion and dread creased James's face, "But, why? We haven't tested it on humans, it's not safe!"

Tiffany moaned as the changes started, "mmm but tonight you said it was ready, you know it's ready, I will be your first ever success, I will be a man finally! Fuck, this feels good!" James watched as Tiffany's clit swelled in size to almost 3 inches, her curvy sexy hips slimmed down and her thighs lost their feminine shape as muscles began to pop. "Oh fuck, James, this feels go good, mmmm." Tiffany moaned in her still feminine voice.

James looked on in defeat, it was too late, he could not undo what Tiffany had done. He was losing his girlfriend, but his cock was fully hard as he watched her gender change. James had started his gender swap research because he had a love for gender transformation. Seeing the fruits of all of his labor had James turned on in a way that nothing else could. Tiffany's shoulders broadened as her perfect breasts shrunk till they were only firm pecs, her nipples changing from quarter size to the size of a nickel. Tiffany's once smooth hairless body started to produce thick blonde hairs that spread from her crotch down her legs and up her belly till she had a beautiful fluff of dark blonde hair in the shape of a heart on her once smooth perky chest.

Tiffany ran her hair through her thick chest hair, in a deeper voice she moaned, "oh my god, this feels so good, so right." Her cock was now 7 inches and fully hard as the lips of her pussy finally gave way to reveal two large hairy balls. Tiffany's face was the last to change, her angelic face lost its smoothness, taking on a rough edge that only testosterone could give. Thick blonde fuzz covered her chin as the beauty that was Tiffany was lost forever.

"Tiffany, I, just, I, I can't believe you did this! You crazy crazy...man." James said. His rock-hard cock under the blanket was in conflict with the loss of his girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry, James. I do love you. But when I first saw your profile on Tinder and saw that you were working on a gender swap therapy, I had to get as close to you as possible. I know that was wrong and maybe you don't believe me, but I do love you. I understand if you won't love me like this." Tiffany hesitated.

James cut in, "I don't know what to think, I just wish you had said something. I could have helped you. But what's done is done. I'm just grateful you are alive. Everything else will have to wait. Now come back to bed and tell me all about what made you decide to steal my injection?"

The new Tiffany approached James, his hard cock bouncing with each step, she began her story as she crawled into bed with James, "well since I was a young girl I have always felt like a man, but when puberty hit, I became so feminine that I thought I could never become a man, until I saw your tinder profile, for the first time I had hope, for the first time..."