The Man of My Dreams

Story Info
Turning my wife into the husband of my dreams.
1.5k words
3.7
15.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was gay since I was a teen, but thanks to my parent's strict rules and Christian upbringing I ended up marrying my wife, Jessica, just a few months after graduating college together. It's been a year since our marriage and I feel nothing towards her sexually. She's a lovely person, and I enjoy our daily routine, but when it comes to sex I long for a masculine body. Jess, however, has begun to bring up children which has put me in a difficult position.

I stumbled upon Dr Adshead mentioned in a forum online frequented by gay men in the same position as me. Under the guise of fertility treatments, he would administer masculinising hormones to women. As luck would have it, he operated out of a clinic just two towns over. Despite some ethical concerns, I knew quickly that this is what I needed to do. It wasn't as though Jessica was particularly feminine anyway. Aside from the occasional blush and lipstick she hardly wore makeup and tended to spend her days in casual attire. She would surely come around to the idea of becoming my husband.

I met with Dr Adshead two weeks before Christmas, he suggested we do an initial appointment together to discuss my goals and intentions. I decided to tell Jessica I wanted to ensure my own fertility was up to scratch before we began trying for a child, which she happily agreed to since she knew my family has struggled with infertility.

"So, I understand you want to turn your wife into a husband?" Dr Adshead asked inquisitively.

"Well, you see, I'm a gay man. My parents basically forced me into this marriage and now all she talks about is children. I could never divorce her, despite my sexuality I do care for her very much, but all I fantasize about is having a husband. Can you help me with that?" I asked, feeling particularly vulnerable. At that moment, I wondered if I was making the right choice.

To my surprise, Dr Adshead happily went on to explain how the masculinisation would go with no judgement about my situation whatsoever. He explained that he would give injections every 3 months containing a high concentration of testosterone. This would give Jessica a deeper voice, more body hair and a more masculine appearance over time. The effects would take months to fully occur, but he explained this would be beneficial as it would allow her to adjust to the changes. Additionally, he explained that to encourage hair growth he prescribes a solution of minoxidil within facewash and body wash. This is optional, however, my desire for a hairy, masculine partner meant that I was not going to turn down that option.

"Now, surgery is an option for later down the track, and your partner will eventually also need to change their name and documents. I suggest coming up with a masculine nickname and beginning to call her that now, so she gets used to it." Dr Adshead explained.

I left the appointment with the body wash solution, an appointment in one week for my wife and some documents stating I have a normal sperm count that requires no treatment.

---

One week later, it was time for my wife's first appointment with Dr Adshead. She noticed I seemed particularly antsy about the appointment, however, I justified this by telling her the doctor told me she would likely need fertility injections, and I was simply nervous to hear her results. I had given her the body wash a week ago and I already noticed a slight increase in hair on her legs and arms, which she didn't generally shave. I imagined how different she will look in a month or year's time. Such tiny changes have already left me noticeable hornier, soon I would feel even more sexually attracted to her.

The appointment went by smoothly, Dr Adshead explained to her that it is common for women to need hormonal injections when they first begin trying for a baby. He said this injection lasts three months, and it is recommended you keep getting them until you are pregnant. He explained that when she did fall pregnant, the hormones would help her body adapt to the changes and keep the baby healthy.

My wife gladly agreed to the treatment and was given her first shot within 20 minutes of walking into the appointment. I could barely contain my erection knowing what Dr Adshead was actually injecting her with, anticipating the changes that would occur between now and her next appointment.

--

One month after the injection, subtle changes have begun to occur. First was her clitoris, which swelled from a tiny grain of rice into a 1.5-inch member which resembled a micro-penis. My wife was embarrassed by this, but Dr Adshead explained over the phone that this was a common reaction to the hormones and would subside with him. Additionally, her voice has begun to take on a slightly deeper quality. About three weeks after the injection, she started complaining about a constant sore throat and noticed that her voice was occasionally cracking.

Finally, her body wash in combination with the testosterone has caused a massive increase in body hair already. Her stomach, legs and arms are covered in fine baby hairs, as well as a few popping up on her cheeks and chin. For me, this change is the most attractive. I have always wanted to date someone hairy, and Jesse, as I now call her, is slowly becoming that reality.

--

Jesse is due for her next shot tomorrow, and the changes so far have been incredible. Her voice is now low enough that she sometimes gets mistaken for a man when people hear her voice. She's asked me about it and I have said she sounds sexy, and perhaps this is just her becoming a more mature woman. She seems mostly satisfied with that answer, although the voice cracks seem to embarrass her greatly. She got a short haircut last week, at my suggestion, which has also made her look much more masculine, especially due to the fact that her face has started to change shape. Despite shaving almost daily, she now has a fine fuzz of hair on her face and neck, much to her dismay.

Jesse's body has changed too. She has rapidly gained muscle on her shoulders, arms and legs which is subtly changing her body shape. Additionally, her breasts have changed shape, becoming smaller and less perky. Finally, her stomach has become extremely hairy along with her arms and legs. I am excited for her to start getting chest hair, that will mark her becoming a true man in my eyes.

Her libido has increased substantially, I can barely keep her off me. Thanks to her more masculine appearance, I can focus on these traits and can finally cum without imagining I'm fucking a guy. Each month, I get more and more attracted to my masculine wife.

Despite these seemingly huge changes, Jesse is excited for her next appointment with Dr Adshead. She has expressed to me that she feels the most confident and energised she has in years and thinks my idea to go to a specialist has been the best thing I could have done.

---

It has been nearly a year since Jesse's first appointment with Dr Adshead. Within just 4 months Jesse had given up on the idea of children. At around month 7, Jesse came to me and told me he wanted to be a man full time. I hadn't suggested anything, but he said that he looked like one and was treated like one anyway, and he felt fantastic and sexy this was. I agreed, on the condition that from now on we only did anal, as gay men should do. Jesse was thrilled about this and confided that he wished to eventually have a vaginectomy, removing his vagina entirely and becoming more male than ever. In the meantime, we decided on him getting piercings on either side of his vagina, threading bars between each side to effectively seal the vagina and leave only his anus and engorged clitoris.

His body has changed significantly since his injections started. He is now covered in body hair including an impressive beard he keeps trimmed short. He started going to the gym regularly a few months ago and has become quite buff thanks to the steroidal effects of the hormones. His breasts are yet to be removed, but they have become small compared to what they once looked like. His face has also changed shape, his jawline becoming stronger and his eyebrows becoming darker and thicker. He has become the picture of a fit, hairy man and the perfect husband for me.

Neither of our families have seen us since Jesse's transformation began. We last saw them the Christmas one week after his injection, prior to any significant changes. I was excited and proud to introduce my new husband, Jesse, to both my parents and his family, knowing that they both disprove divorce and would never suggest it. Even if they did, I love my masculine, hairy husband and I'm so glad he loves being this way.