My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa helps Horse get ready for his date, And me too.
12.8k words
4.44
21.1k
28

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers

I had just taken the exit to the mall and was driving up the lanes looking for a parking spot. Lisa was seated beside me her huge boobs spilling out of the top of her low cut black tank top. I couldnt tell with her seated but i was sure her tiny little shorts hugged her ass and probably even had a little cheek poking out below. Today was yet another time my girlfriends accommodating nature caused me to alter my plans.

I was supposed to be hanging out with some friends but Lisa had agreed to help our new bestie Horse get ready for his date. That was to begin with a trip to the mall to pick out an outfit. What's worse is my girlfriend had a request for me as well.

"It will just be once in a while I promise it just really turns me on." Lisa said leaning over and pressing those huge boobies against my skinny arm.

"Yeah once in a very long while." I said irritatingly.

See after our barbie movie night Lisa agreed that she was a little too cuddly with our friend Horse. I would describe it more like she couldn't keep her hands off of his giant monster dong which ultimately led to his cum being splattered everywhere and left for me to clean up.

She had agreed to be a little less cuddly with Horse but she had one condition. She expressed how seeing me dressed all girly had really turned her on. So while we were at the mall helping horse pick out an outfit for his date tonight, she wanted to pick up some girly clothes for me to wear for her in the bedroom.

She had promised that this would be a very occasional thing and only in private. I figured if it kept her interested in me and her hands off that enormous foot and a half long baby maker Horse carried around it would be worth it. I did have my reservations about picking out these clothes in front of Horse though. His masculine presence could be extremely intimidating to my girlish self.

We walked threw the mall towards the food court which is where we agreed to meet Horse. I turned to my left to appreciate the tiny blonde beauty beside me. Her huge Double JJ boobs bounced obscenely in her low cut tank. Her black short shorts were tight on her big bubble butt and each cheek showed beneath the hem bouncing with each step. Every man that passed stared and every women scowled she however was oblivious to her effect on people.

We eventually saw horse from a ways off. He was head and shoulders above everyone else so easy to spot. You could even spot the huge horse cock down his left leg of his grey sweatpants. When my girlfriend noticed him she let go of my hand and sprinted at him.

She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waste. Instinctually his hands swatted down on her ass which was now very much out as her shorts wedgied up into her crack. Even from behind her boobs pressed out passed her sides for me to see as they pressed against Horse's chest.

They said their hellos and I eventually caught up to them. Lisa remained in Horses arms looking down at me as we said hi to one another. Finally Horse put my girlfriend down and we started to walk the mall. We went into a couple shops looking at button down shirts and dressy pants for Horse.

He would try stuff on and my girlfriends eyes always went straight to his crotch eyeing the outline of the huge flacid cock barely contained. After some time we had a few outfits selected and purchased.

I had hoped that my girlfriend might have forgotten all about her request to get me some new clothes. After all she had been drooling over the huge cock of our bestie for some time now. No such luck as she motioned us into a lingerie store that looked more like a tacky sex shop than anything else.

She explained to Horse that she just wanted to get some sexy stuff for herself to save me the embarrassment of Horse knowing who the clothes were really for. She held up a short plaid skirt in front of herself.

"What do you think of this one Sammykins" She said in a mock baby voice.

Horse and myself stood silent for a moment as we pictured that big booty of Lisa's poking out the bottom of this really short skirt. Little did Horse know it would really be my booty hanging out the bottom. We both nodded our approval and she continued scanning the shelves.

Next she picked up a barely there A cup brawlet that read "WHORE" in big bold letters across the front. Horse gulped and his grey sweats started bulging.

Horse piped up and spoke after clearing his throat. "Yeah like that tiny thing is going to fit your huge natural milk machines." He spoke with a chuckle as he reached underneath her boobs and juggled each boob up and down like a ball.

Lisa paused for a moment and looked at me lost for words. "Oh.... yeah it will, I like them a little small." Lisa managed to stutter out her words.

"Yeah right you're giant jugs would be bouncing all over the place, you should at least try them on first." He said putting his palms face up under each huge boob and lightly juggling them up and down. Lisa looked down at the deep valley of her cleavage watching them bounce.

"Well I suppose I could..." She said looking at me quizzically trying not to expose that the items were for me.

Next thing I knew after very little discussion Lisa entered the dressing room with some 20 different items all in MY size. Though Lisa was a very small girl and proportionately we are similar sizes, her absolutely huge boobs would never make sense in any items meant for my size. My butt on the other hand is similarly bubbly to Lisa's but still hers was bigger and would no doubt be hanging out of these items.

Me and Horse sat in a mirrored, velvet room on a small bench side by side. Both of us no doubt wearing stupid expressions waiting for my bimbo girlfriend to come out and model her items for us. To my left Horse's Giant 15" Cockzilla was already creating a huge tent almost at eye level with me. Beneath my shorts I had a small tent as well at the thought of what my girlfriend was about to come out wearing.

After a few minutes Lisa emerged. She was wearing a pink collar and leash. A pink leather bikini top that the small pink triangles didnt even manage to cover her entire nipples. Below she had on a pair of pink bedazzled booty shorts that sucked deep in between her ass cheeks exposing her entire big bouncing booty.

"What do you guys think of this one" She asked doing a little spin which caused her tits to bounce all over the place and her ass as well.

Horse stood from his seat and examined her. First he grabbed the string connecting the two bikini cups and pulled it up and down and we all watched as her tits bounced heavily.

"See I told you it would never fit, not that your fat jugs don't look great in it, and I guess you're not going out in public." Horse said seriously.

Then he walked behind her and pulled the shorts up further into the crack of her ass and away from her body like a wedgie. He tugged and released the material repeatedly and we all watched as his manipulation caused her ass to twerk on its own. "I still think you need to go up a couple sizes." He said shrugging his shoulders.

For the next few outfits it was a similar thing. She would emerge wearing an outfit way to small on her huge mommy milkers and bubble ass. Horse would walk around her jiggling her tits and ass and commenting on how they didnt fit.

A tiny bandoleer that read "gangbang me" and looked painted across her tits in a 2 inch wide line. A short skirt that looked more like a belt. A latex body suit she couldn't even zip up so her tits were fully out and available to Horses groping hands. A pair of short shorts that said "porn star" on each ass cheek.

All the while Horse's giant cock bobbed and bounced in his sweats brushing against Lisa's legs and ass as he circled around her. Between each outfit Horse would sit down beside me and blatantly rub up and down his cock threw his sweats waiting for my girlfriend to return.

Lisa came out wearing a top that was meant to be tied in the front but she couldn't manage to do it so her tits were bouncing free. A black collar and leash. She had on a Tiny leather skirt that exposed her whole ass and pussy, No panties at all. Thigh high leather boots. a ball gag in her mouth between her big pouty lips. A blind fold that said "cum on my face" in bold lettering. Her hands cuffed in front of her in mock bindings. And on the spin she revealed she had a crystal butt plug in her ass.

This scene was so over the top I had had enough. Evidently Horse had had enough too because he whipped out his giant massive dong and was stroking it in opened air as he examined the outfit. He circled her grabbing her tits first in a supposed inspection of her top. He spun her around directing her by the leash to turn. He knelt down and mauled her ass cheeks while his huge meat stuck out between her legs twitching.

He pressed on the butt plug with his tongue and thumbs causing a small muffled moan to escape the ball gag. Juice was running down Lisa's thighs as Horse played with the device deep in her ass. I shook myself out of my trance and spoke up before this escalated any further.

"Wait, Wait Wait, Okay the outfits are for me they aren't for Lisa!" I spoke sternly and stood to my feet.

My high whiny voice snapped Horse out of his trance and he stood up from behind her. He stood straight up but his cock was still between her legs until it was sticking straight out in front of her pressed firmly against her bare pussy. You couldn't even tell if Lisa heard me with the gag and blindfold obscuring her. She looked like she was riding some great snake straddling the cock between her legs.

She eventually lifted her arms to remove her gag and blind fold. I repeated myself explaining to Horse that the outfits were for me its a fantasy Lisa has and she was just trying to save me the embarrassment. Horse pulled His cock out from between her legs but not without dragging it along her pussy folds slowly extracting a moan from Lisa. Every excruciating inch of 15" fat fuck log got coated in her juices. Lisa let out a loud moan as he removed his cock.

Horse put his huge cock back in his pants and looked at the now red with embarrassment Lisa. "Is this true?" He asked Lisa.

"Yeah I'm sorry I lied I hope I didnt give you the wrong idea, I know it must have been hard to resist fucking me with that giant monster cock especially when I'm dripping wet thinking about it, and would not stop you if you decided to fuck me." She said looking down at the still massive hard tent down one leg. "But yes I just want my little Samantha to dress up all girly for me." She said with a gulp still drooling over the cock.

There was a long pause then Horse spoke up. "Well why didnt you just say so, you guys are kind enough to help me get ready for my date tonight, And are even letting her pick me up at your house, Of course Ill help you pick out some girlie clothes for your little sissy here." He said slapping me on the ass.

"Well now that its all out in the opened, Why don't you try on some of this stuff Sammy?" Lisa said with a beaming smile.

"I don't know if I want to do this in front of Horse." I said nervously.

"Oh don't be silly I did it, and he was fine with that I'm sure he wont mind seeing you too." She said leaning against Horse's chest.

Overlooking the fact that it wasn't him I was worried about I entered the dressing room. I chose a somewhat conservative outfit to start. It was a small pink dress. I took off all my clothes getting a little thrill of doing something so naughty. I got really hard the second the material touched my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror. My long curly hair, my slutty librarian glasses, My skinny girlish figure. I bubble butt. I looked like a sexy girl in this outfit and if it weren't for my hard little dick it would be very hard to tell otherwise.

I exited the dressing room to show the two of them. They didnt notice me at first. Lisa was sitting beside horse leaning on his shoulder, tits still out, legs spread in her short skirt revealing her gushing pussy. Horse was twirling her leash in his fingers. His huge monster horse cock was sticking straight up pulling the waist of his pants away from his stomach no doubt giving my girlfriend a view down his pants.

Eventually they saw me, My girlfriend sat up and clapped. "Oh my god you look like such a sexy little slut." She squealed. I was happy she sat up and seemed to be respecting our agreement to be a little less cuddly with our friend.

Horse stood and walked over just as he had with Lisa. He circled me and when he got behind me he gave my ass a firm slap. before returning to his seat beside Lisa. We 3 agreed it was a keeper and I tried on the next outfit.

This next outfit was a little more bold. I hesitated when I was looking at myself in the mirror. I had on a choker that had the words "CUCK" in bold lettering on it. I had on a white crop top that was tied in the front. Below I had on a green plaid school girl skirt. I couldn't wear my boxers with this one so I had to go without them. I turned around and the bottom of my ass was completely exposed. if I leaned at all you could see my asshole taint and even my little ball sack between my legs. In the front my little penis tented out the material too. I completed the look with thigh high white tube socks and heels.

I was nervous to leave the dressing room essentially naked from the waste down. Part of me wanted to get out there so Lisa and Horse weren't left alone too long. I trusted her but Horse's giant cock looked ready to burst when I left.

When I came out Lisa was seated on Horses lap. Horses giant cock stuck straight up between her thighs pulsing. My girlfriends head was again on his chest looking up at him talking. Her huge tits were pressed up against him. Her little fingers were tracing circles around where his shaft protruded between her legs. Again they didnt notice me until i was standing right in front of them.

My girlfriend squealed and clapped when she saw me and sat up a little straighter on Horses lap.

"Oh my god, look at the widdle school girl, I cant wait to get you home and fuck you like the little teen slut you are." She said starting in a baby voice but ending with a devilish voice.

Horse stood from the bench lifting Lisa up in his arms as he did. As he cradled her, her whole ass was in my face completely exposed, dripping pussy, asshole everything beneath the barely there leather skirt. Her tits were still pressed against him causing them to bulge out beneath her arms. Horses Enormous cock jutted straight out at me beneath her. The scene caused my dick to jump repeatedly.

Horse placed my girlfriend back down on the bench then turned towards me. The head of his huge purple head brushed against my stomach as he got in close. He kept walking forward causing his cock to ride up my body. The cock pressed against me sliding under my little whore crop top. The massive head pushed out the top of my top just beneath my neck. The cock was strapped to my chest by my top as he looked down to examine me.

"Lets have a look at you slut." He muttered as he felt the thin material of the top.

I heard Lisa say from over his shoulders. "Its too bad your hard it kind of ruins the skirt look." She said casually.

Horse pulled me in close. Instinctually I braced my hands and pressed my cheek against his chest. I felt so small in his arms as he looked over my shoulder and down my back. His hands travelled down my back until they were at my skirt. He turned my back towards Lisa as he played with my skirt. Lisa was probably treated to a nice view of my ass and between my legs.

Horse slapped one big paw against my ass cheek. Then the other mitt swatted down and gripped my other cheek. I could feel my cock twitching. I looked down between our bodies at the giant monster cock pressed against my body. Its huge throbbing purple helmet was shiny and only inches from my mouth.

I could feel Horses big hands fondling my ass. His big fingers wandered all over probing close to my asshole. His other hand wandered between my legs and his finger tips grazed against the skin between my asshole and balls. One of his fingers traces where my small little balls attached to the rest of me. He rubbed his middle finger slowly from my asshole across my taint to my balls and back.

Over my shoulder Lisa was watching as my ass got fondled my this hulk of a man. I bent forward slightly allowing a better view of his wandering fingers between my legs. By bending forward it put the cock protruding beneath my shirt right up against my lips and nose.

The heat emanating from the giant cock was intense. I couldn't believe I was in this position again in such close proximity to this monstrous cock. How could so much cock meat remain so hard I wondered. I could barely hear the conversation going on around me as I was hypnotized by all that glorious cock.

"Yeah stick it right in there Lisa." Horse said.

I could feel Horse spreading my asshole wide. Suddenly I felt immense pressure. I looked over my shoulder at what was happening. Lisa had removed her crystal butt plug and had it positioned at my asshole. What I didnt realize was how large the plug was. It was massive looked to be almost the size of a small football.

"Wait that's way to big for me!" I screeched.

"Oh come on you little slut, Your girlfriend was man enough for it I'm sure a butt slut like you can handle it. I clutched Horses cock to brace for the pain. I wrapped my arms tightly against the enormous tower of cock as Lisa slowly worked the giant plug into my asshole.

"How did you get this thing inside of your ass Lisa its not possible!" I whined.

"I've been practicing its been a goal of mine to get my asshole looser." Lisa said absent mindedly as She slowly worked the plug into me.

"Why Lisa, why do you want to stretch your asshole out." I whined looking back at the huge plug stretching me. I squeezed the huge cock tightly with my arms and body trying to cope with the pain.

"It just feels so good to stretch around an enormous thing, be completely impaled, I don't want that feeling just in my pussy I want it in all my holes, I want it for you baby, I want you to be able to do whatever you want to me no limits." She said as the huge plug inched deeper.

"Anggghhhhhhhh" I moaned out as the widest part disappeared inside of me. My asshole sucked in the last couple inches with a pop as it wedged itself deep into me. I remained clutching Horses cock breathing deeply catching my breath. Lisa massaged my ass along with Horse as I recovered and adjusted to the hulking plugs presence. It did eventually start to feel like a pleasurable heat and pressure inside me as Lisa and Horse mauled my ass cheeks.

"See now you understand why I like to be stretched." She said looking up at Horse. Her hands wandered from off my ass to up his arms massaging his fore arms.

"Here Honey I got an outfit for you to wear out of here its a little more appropriate for public." She said handing me a bag.

"Wait aren't you going to take it out." I said turning towards Lisa.

"No! pwease wear it for me like a good little slut, It will feel so naughty knowing its inside you." Lisa said while pulling my chest against hers.

Her huge tits were pressed against my chest I could feel the warm pillows. Her hands wandered down my back until she was again clutching my ass. She tapped the plug with her long fingernails as she looked me in the eyes. Behind me I could feel Horses massive monster cock leaning against my back. I agreed and took the bag of clothes to the changing room.

Inside the bag I found a barely more modest pink skirt, a white tank top that had a pink matching logo on it, A pink choker, white and pink thigh high tube socks that reached just below my ass, pink sheer panties, and some pink lipstick and pink heels.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers