My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers

Then I stepped back to retrieve the tie. When I turned back towards him I gulped as I looked down at the slowly hardening monster extending down to his knees. I stepped forward again and wrapped the tie around his neck. I leaned in close as I tied the tie not having tied one on someone else before.

I felt the massive cock brushing my thighs as it rose up between my legs gaining hardness. Eventually the cock was rock hard and pressing firmly against my crotch less balls taint and even asshole. The cock continued to grow and harden to the point I felt myself rising slightly off my feet. He leaned back slightly causing his dick to pull me completely off my feet.

There I was a straight man, looking like a slut, wearing a collar that said daddy straddling a huge monster cock suspended in air. I couldn't help it the pressure against my taint and balls was so stimulating I moaned slightly. I even uncontrollably began to rock my hips humping my taint and balls against the enormous shaft.

"Tie my tie slut." He said casually.

I resumed my now shaky efforts to tie the tie. I continued to rock my hips enjoying the pressure against my taint. I longed for more stimulation than my caged cock allowed. I wished I had something up my ass to scratch my itch in that manner. I had to be content with the pressure of his monster cock against my taint for now. Eventually I got it tied and he lowered me to the ground.

My knees were now wobbly and I even tripped slightly as I returned with his slacks. I bent down to put on his pants and I pulled it up until my face and the pants were level with this cockzilla. I admired the veinny foot and a half long slab of meat in silence.

"Well that cock isn't going to put itself away." Horse said sternly.

"Sorry daddy!" I giggled bubbly.

I didnt know why but for some reason I interpreted what Horse said to mean I needed to blow him again. I guess my thought process was that his cock would never go away in its present state and that i needed to suck his cock. I reached up and started stroking his cock wildly with both hands. I positioned his tip at my mouth and began stuffing the huge gead between my big pouty lips.

"Woah woah what are you doing?" He said laughing.

"Oh sorry daddy, I thought you wanted me to get you soft." I said with a dejected look.

"No slut jeeeze you're a little cock hungry cum guzzler aren't you." He said as he stuffed his massive organ into his pants extending down one leg to the knee.

I must have had a sad look in my face due to the confusion because he spoke up again. Don't worry, You will be seeing plenty of this cock around here." He said which both excited and terrified me. I felt the need to clarify that this was just something I was doing as a favor to Lisa but I didnt see the point in saving face when I looked so much like the slut he described.

We returned to the living room and Lisa bounced over to us. Lisa had her pencil skirt and strap on back on. her huge strap on was once again protruding between the deep valley of her barely contained tits. As she bounced over to us her nipples bounced free from the corset.

She leaned against Horse mashing her giant jj jugs against his chest. Her hands immediately grasped his enormous shaft extending down his pant leg.

"You look so cute Horsey, see your dates going to love it."

Horse reached down and slapped the massive strap on between her tits causing the huge rubber dong to sway from side to side as well as her tit meat. "And your dates going to love this, he could keep his hands off my cock just like you said." Horse said watching the giant dong sway between her tits.

Just then the doorbell rang. Both Lisa ns Horse stared at me. "Well go answer it slut!" Lisa yelled in mock anger followed by a giggle.

I bounced over to the door and opened it. I was surprised at the girl behind the door. I was expecting a big titty bimbo slut like my girlfriend. Instead she was a tiny skinny young girl. She couldn't have been older than 18 and she was skinny as a rail and maybe 4'11" at most. She was platinum blonde and covered in thick make up like Lisa but she had very little if any curves. She was dressed fairly conservatively wearing a long jean skirt and a tank over her a cup tits.

Lisa bounced over to her and said hi. Her huge tits must have startled to poor girl as she went wide eyed. Lisa was at least polite enough to stuff the strap on back into her skirt so it wasn't directly in sight. The girl smiled and looked over at horse giving him a cute excited little wave. She came in and gave Horse a hug.

"Hi guys my names Tina, How do you guys know Horse?" Tina said.

"He's our best friend!" Lisa screeched excitedly. "My names Lisa and this is my boyfriend Sammy."

"That's awesome I didnt realize you were a boy you all look so sexy I feel under dressed" She said slightly shyly.

"You can borrow a dress from me if you want!" Lisa exclaimed. "But first how did you two meet?"

"We met online, I'm a big fan of his social media presence." She said bashfully.

"Oh you mean his Only Fans! Were huge fans as well, Horsey is so talented!" Lisa said almost too excitedly.

"Oh I didnt know if you guy would know about it." She said softly.

"Yeah were huge fans!" Lisa said jumping up and down her tits bouncing all over the place.

"Oh wow that's cool" Tina said shyly giggling looking up at Horse.

"Come with me Ill find you an outfit!" Lisa yelped.

"I don't think your clothes will fit me.. " She said giggling looking at Lisa's huge tits bouncing over the top of her corset.

"You can wear some of Sammy's clothes then." She said pulling Tina upstairs towards our room.

Me and Horse took a seat on the couch. He pulled me in tight to his side. He planted one big paw right on my ass. His pinky finger was pressed right on my asshole. I couldn't help be embrace the feminine roll in his arms. I leaned against his masculine chest as he softly palmed my bubble butt. I traced my fingers up and down his abs as we waited quietly. My eyes were glued to his huge semi hard on extending down to his knee and hanging slightly in his pants material.

Before Long Lisa came bounding into the living room ahead of Tina. She made a Tada motion with her arms and displayed Tina. Tina was dressed in a tiny mini dress. Her tiny tits were clearly braless beneath the somewhat shear white material. Her dress barely made it past her hips. She did a little spin and the bottoms of each tiny cheek was slightly visible below the dress. She was accessorized with a choker big hoop earrings and tall black stilettos. Before long her and Horse shut the door on there way out for their date.

I looked over at Lisa and she had the huge foot and a half firehose thick strap on in her hand and she was swinging it in a. slow circle. My asshole puckered as our eyes locked, The look in her eye was a fiery one I had never seen before. She looked me up and down with a hunger in her yes as she bit her lip swinging the giant rubber gorilla cock. I gulped and sweat started to bead on my forehead.

Tbc...

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers